Then what does the term "Heavy Mod's" mean.....putting weight to engine... :). The word heavy has many definitions:
[highlight]1. of great weight; hard to lift or carry: a heavy load.
2. of great amount, quantity, or size; extremely large; massive: a heavy vote; a heavy snowfall.
3. of great force, intensity, turbulence, etc.: a heavy sea.
4. of more than the usual or average weight: a heavy person; heavy freight.
5. having much weight in proportion to bulk; being of high specific gravity: a heavy metal.
6. of major import; grave; serious: a heavy offense.
7. deep or intense; profound: a heavy thinker; heavy slumber.
8. Military. a. thickly armed or equipped with guns of large size. Compare heavy cruiser.
b. (of guns) of the more powerful sizes: heavy weapons. Compare heavy artillery.
- hard to bear; burdensome; harsh; oppressive: heavy taxes.
- hard to cope with; trying; difficult: a heavy task.
- being as indicated to an unusually great degree: a heavy buyer.
- broad, thick, or coarse; not delicate: heavy lines drawn in charcoal.
- weighted or laden: air heavy with moisture.
- fraught; loaded; charged: words heavy with meaning.
- depressed with trouble or sorrow; showing sorrow; sad: a heavy heart.
- without vivacity or interest; ponderous; dull: a heavy style.
- slow in movement or action; clumsy: a heavy walk.
- loud and deep; sonorous: a heavy sound.
- (of the sky) overcast or cloudy.
- exceptionally dense in substance; insufficiently raised or leavened; thick: heavy doughnuts.
- (of food) not easily digested.
- being in a state of advanced pregnancy; nearing childbirth: heavy with child; heavy with young.
- having a large capacity, capable of doing rough work, or having a large output: a heavy truck.
- producing or refining basic materials, as steel or coal, used in manufacturing: heavy industry.
- sober, serious, or somber: a heavy part in a drama.
- Chemistry. of or pertaining to an isotope of greater than normal atomic weight, as heavy hydrogen or heavy oxygen, or to a compound containing such an element, as heavy water.
Slang. a. very good; excellent.
b. very serious or important: a really heavy relationship.
Prosody. (of a syllable) a. stressed.
b. long. [/highlight]