Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 2484
Like Tree1553Likes

Thread: It's Vezel time, AlhamdoLillah.

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,506
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default It's Vezel time, AlhamdoLillah.

    Presenting " HAWKZEL "
    Salam fellow PW's, Bought Honda Vezel Hybrid few days back. Landing in lahore in January InshAllah . Upgraded from 9th gen civic. Obviously, had to do a lot a of survey and research before finally being convinced that it was the best option to go for in 3-3.5 Million range category . Pics are from the auction house. Any questions regarding the car, feel free to ask. Main specs are :
    Honda Vezel Hybrid 2014 Base Model1.5 L Honda Earth Dreams Technology
    Sports Hybrid 7-Speed Intelligent Dual Clutch Transmission (I-DCT) with Paddle shifters
    Push start, Multimedia leather steering, Cruise control
    Touch panel climate control 6 Airbags
    Honda Magic seats
    Original Navi with USB and HDMI inputs
    Rear LED lights ( X and Z trims have front LED lights as well )
    Leather Interior
    Honda smart key entry system Immobilizer
    Auto Brake Hold, Electronic Park Hold, Vehicle Stability Assist, Reactive Force Pedal and Sports Mode options
    Total Horsepower 152 (engine + Motor) , Vehicle weight only 1270 Kg so great weight to power ratio
    Its 5A grade , 7200km driven, 2014 manufacturedIts VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511805Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511806Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511807The Buildup - Page 1-16
    Arrival - Page 17 onward
    Exterior Detailed Shots - Page 17,37
    Interior Detailed Shots - Page 19
    Engine - Page 20
    Personal review - Page 22 (also available on PW blogs)
    DETAILED - page 23/24
    The Motorway Experience - Page 26,36
    City Mileage figures - Part 1 ( page 28 ) Part 2 ( page 31 ) Part 3 (page 63)
    Dr Zac's Theory of Resale Economic Relativity - Page 29 (also available on PW blogs)
    Sealed and Waxed !! - Page 35
    Consultation/Import - Page 36 (Post 719)
    Trip to Murree Hills - Page 39
    Engine Oil Recommendations - Page 50 (Post 981)
    Maintenance Schedule - Page 59 (Post 1175)
    Vezel in AJK (courtesy Mr. Mian Saeed) - Page 82,83
    Hawkzel Detailed Again - page 102
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  2. #2321
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mwm749's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    59
    Posts
    1,160
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Any one using Vezel Hybrid Z Sensing?.....

    Yesterday checked out 2 fresh imports Chassis # 120's at High Class Motors, Faisal Town. One in Pearl White & other in Candy Red.

    The main visual difference is the LED strip fog lights.

    Its Vezel time AlhamdoLillah -1684150

    Wanted to know how the lane departure and other systems work on our roads with no or little lane marking.
    I Dont Drive Fast, I Fly Slowly....

  3. #2322
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwm749 View Post
    Any one using Vezel Hybrid Z Sensing?.....

    Yesterday checked out 2 fresh imports Chassis # 120's at High Class Motors, Faisal Town. One in Pearl White & other in Candy Red.

    The main visual difference is the LED strip fog lights.

    Its Vezel time AlhamdoLillah -1684150

    Wanted to know how the lane departure and other systems work on our roads with no or little lane marking.
    I will be importing mine IA.
    People over here are asking too much for Honda sensing Vezel. At what price were they selling?

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  4. #2323
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,729
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Just came back home after checking few brandnew vezels at showrooms
    2015 model brandnew is for 3375 full and final
    2016 brandnew is for 3475 full and final
    I have calculated myself if we import a 0 meter vezel 2015 model it will cost around 3325k to 3350 k
    So i think its better to go for the one available in market at ready delivery
    Just confused if i am taking the right decision or not
    Since i have never purchased a car this expensive ever
    And yes i am a bit worried about its resale
    After registration it will cost 35 lacs which is a big amount
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  5. #2324
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    adil5855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,651
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Just came back home after checking few brandnew vezels at showrooms
    2015 model brandnew is for 3375 full and final
    2016 brandnew is for 3475 full and final
    I have calculated myself if we import a 0 meter vezel 2015 model it will cost around 3325k to 3350 k
    So i think its better to go for the one available in market at ready delivery
    Just confused if i am taking the right decision or not
    Since i have never purchased a car this expensive ever
    And yes i am a bit worried about its resale
    After registration it will cost 35 lacs which is a big amount
    In 35 Lacs get a Mercedes C Class or BMW 5 or 7 series.

    Sent from my SM-A310F using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #2325
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Just came back home after checking few brandnew vezels at showrooms
    2015 model brandnew is for 3375 full and final
    2016 brandnew is for 3475 full and final
    I have calculated myself if we import a 0 meter vezel 2015 model it will cost around 3325k to 3350 k
    So i think its better to go for the one available in market at ready delivery
    Just confused if i am taking the right decision or not
    Since i have never purchased a car this expensive ever
    And yes i am a bit worried about its resale
    After registration it will cost 35 lacs which is a big amount
    Well that's a very good price to be honest.
    In Lahore I am unable to find Vezel below 36 lakhs.
    2015 are not available.
    Get Vezel. The upcoming civic too will be around 3 million. And it's resale won't be that good.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  7. #2326
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adil5855 View Post
    In 35 Lacs get a Mercedes C Class or BMW 5 or 7 series.

    Sent from my SM-A310F using PW Forums mobile app
    They will be abused badly. Zero meter is zero meter.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  8. #2327
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,729
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Well that's a very good price to be honest.
    In Lahore I am unable to find Vezel below 36 lakhs.
    2015 are not available.
    Get Vezel. The upcoming civic too will be around 3 million. And it's resale won't be that good.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    No bro
    It has the orange leather interior
    Not white leather
    White ones are for 36
    So do u still think its a good price ?
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  9. #2328
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,729
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    They will be abused badly. Zero meter is zero meter.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    I have to decide till tomorrow
    I am more inclined towards 2015 0 meter which is for 3375
    Should i go for it ?
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  10. #2329
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    No bro
    It has the orange leather interior
    Not white leather
    White ones are for 36
    So do u still think its a good price ?
    On Sunday I went to check out Vezel. All 2016 models were costing 36 lakhs with brown interior and 36.5 with white. These all were with chassis number RU3-11XXXX
    2015 was not available as they all were sold out. And now 2016 models will come in future.
    In Karachi they might be available in abundance so you can find 2015 at good price.
    And yes it's a very good price at which you are getting.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  11. #2330
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,729
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    On Sunday I went to check out Vezel. All 2016 models were costing 36 lakhs with brown interior and 36.5 with white. These all were with chassis number RU3-11XXXX
    2015 was not available as they all were sold out. And now 2016 models will come in future.
    In Karachi they might be available in abundance so you can find 2015 at good price.
    And yes it's a very good price at which you are getting.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    So i think finally its time to say bye to 10th gen Civic
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  12. #2331
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    So i think finally its time to say bye to 10th gen Civic
    Go for it. You will love it.
    You can even sell this after 10th gen and won't bear loss.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  13. #2332
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,729
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Go for it. You will love it.
    You can even sell this after 10th gen and won't bear loss.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    I will have to get it registered bro
    And it will def give loss after that
    Anyways if i will purchase it i would keep it for atleast atleast 5 years this time
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  14. #2333
    PakWheeler Follow
    gitts070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default It's Vezel time, AlhamdoLillah.

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    I will have to get it registered bro
    And it will def give loss after that
    Anyways if i will purchase it i would keep it for atleast atleast 5 years this time
    Why are you in such a hurry, you do have a decent car to move around right? then why not wait for sometime.
    I don't think it's going to take that long for Honda atlas to launch new model of civic, may be a month or so. Picture will be clear after budget.
    How about you wait for few weeks.
    May be you might regret your decision later on..
    At Least I would suggest all of vezel potential buyers to stay calm and wait for new civic.. It's defiantly around the corner, after looking at the car thoroughly, you guys can decide, what ever you feel like..
    My sincere advice, not a fan boy of civic nor I have anything to do with atlas Honda.
    Just a friendly advice.
    Peace.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  15. #2334
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gitts070 View Post
    Why are you in such a hurry, you do have a decent car to move around right? then why not wait for sometime.
    I don't think it's going to take that long for Honda atlas to launch new model of civic, may be a month or so. Picture will be clear after budget.
    How about you wait for few weeks.
    May be you might regret your decision later on..
    At Least I would suggest all of vezel potential buyers to stay calm and wait for new civic.. It's defiantly around the corner, after looking at the car thoroughly, you guys can decide, what ever you feel like..
    My sincere advice, not a fan boy of civic nor I have anything to do with atlas Honda.
    Just a friendly advice.
    Peace.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Very well said. @InNoCeNt_DeViL Indeed wait for new civic.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  16. #2335
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,657
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    35k is too much for Vezel. If you really want to buy Vezel why not a used one? Which i think you can get around 30 lacs.

    In the end, you'll have to bear less loss.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  17. #2336
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,657
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    I have heard that three person can't sit comfortably in the rear seats specially the middle one. Is this true?

    Personally, i do like Vezel but 35k are too damn high for this.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  18. #2337
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    4,995
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    I have heard that three person can't sit comfortably in the rear seats specially the middle one. Is this true?

    Personally, i do like Vezel but 35k are too damn high for this.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You heard it wrong. Its as spacious as a mini van!

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
    Always respect your parents

  19. #2338
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,657
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
    You heard it wrong. Its as spacious as a mini van!

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
    I'm talking about the middle area of the rear seat. As you can see, it's a lil above from the middle

    It's Vezel time, AlhamdoLillah. - a1cf0f9c5ed3d94c858479b0e5ca935a
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  20. #2339
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,635
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default It's Vezel time, AlhamdoLillah.

    Quote Originally Posted by adil5855 View Post
    In 35 Lacs get a Mercedes C Class or BMW 5 or 7 series.

    Sent from my SM-A310F using PW Forums mobile app
    Not at all recommended. Used German cars are a big NO. Been there done that and forbidden myself to ever fall for a used German car. Though it is an addictive and tempting option but every single time you repeat this mistake. You realise you've done it again.
    I also always was of the concept of getting a used German car in same price of japanese cars. But I assure you there is a very valid and justified reason why these German cars are available so cheap around. There is a reason why they lose resale value so badly.
    A Vezel bought today for 35 may sell for 30 after 2 years but a C class bought today for 35 will not sell for anymore than 25 in 2 years. And that happens for a reason. Not to mention the maintainence costs.
    German cars are seriously great provided you don't care about money. And if you are lucky in life to be the kind who doesn't care about money, you'd definitely buy a new one without thinking about depriciation at all. These German's are only suitable for such frame of mind.
    Used German's on a tight budget: JUST DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. Get a Vezel or a Camry Hybrid instead.


    Architecture is the art of how to waste space

  21. #2340
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    4,995
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    I'm talking about the middle area of the rear seat. As you can see, it's a lil above from the middle

    It's Vezel time, AlhamdoLillah. - a1cf0f9c5ed3d94c858479b0e5ca935a
    Its a bit higher but no issues to sit as its soft and enough head room is available

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
    Always respect your parents

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •