Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default It's Vezel time, AlhamdoLillah.

Presenting " HAWKZEL "
    Salam fellow PW's, Bought Honda Vezel Hybrid few days back. Landing in lahore in January InshAllah . Upgraded from 9th gen civic. Obviously, had to do a lot a of survey and research before finally being convinced that it was the best option to go for in 3-3.5 Million range category . Pics are from the auction house. Any questions regarding the car, feel free to ask. Main specs are :
    Honda Vezel Hybrid 2014 Base Model1.5 L Honda Earth Dreams Technology
    Sports Hybrid 7-Speed Intelligent Dual Clutch Transmission (I-DCT) with Paddle shifters
    Push start, Multimedia leather steering, Cruise control
    Touch panel climate control 6 Airbags
    Honda Magic seats
    Original Navi with USB and HDMI inputs
    Rear LED lights ( X and Z trims have front LED lights as well )
    Leather Interior
    Honda smart key entry system Immobilizer
    Auto Brake Hold, Electronic Park Hold, Vehicle Stability Assist, Reactive Force Pedal and Sports Mode options
    Total Horsepower 152 (engine + Motor) , Vehicle weight only 1270 Kg so great weight to power ratio
    Its 5A grade , 7200km driven, 2014 manufacturedIts VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511805Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511806Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511807The Buildup - Page 1-16
    Arrival - Page 17 onward
    Exterior Detailed Shots - Page 17,37
    Interior Detailed Shots - Page 19
    Engine - Page 20
    Personal review - Page 22 (also available on PW blogs)
    DETAILED - page 23/24
    The Motorway Experience - Page 26,36
    City Mileage figures - Part 1 ( page 28 ) Part 2 ( page 31 ) Part 3 (page 63)
    Dr Zac's Theory of Resale Economic Relativity - Page 29 (also available on PW blogs)
    Sealed and Waxed !! - Page 35
    Consultation/Import - Page 36 (Post 719)
    Trip to Murree Hills - Page 39
    Engine Oil Recommendations - Page 50 (Post 981)
    Maintenance Schedule - Page 59 (Post 1175)
    Vezel in AJK (courtesy Mr. Mian Saeed) - Page 82,83
    Hawkzel Detailed Again - page 102
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arslansohail84 View Post
    Well there is 1 big corn of this car and that is its resale value coz whoever buys this car now for 3 or 3.2million is bound to be facing a big loss whenever he decides to sell it out.
    With each month passing out this car will be getting cheaper and cheaper in japan and also less custom duty becoz jitni purani model k gari utni zada depreciation mile gi custom duty me.
    So According to my calculation this car will be costing arround 2.4million in pakistan only after 2years from now. That means the people who bought it now will be facing a loss of about 1million after 2 years of using as pak reg cars tend to resale at lower price then freshly imported cars.
    So inteligent people should wait atleast for 1 or 2 years to buy this car.
    But some people would want to get there hands on this stylish suv ASAP and enjoy the shaskas of a unique car on the roads of pakistan. I have already seen 1 vezel in black colour here in karachi on khayaba-e-shahbaz last week and it was looking 1 hell of a car.
    Thanks a lot .. Just to address your queries, its costing me about 1.5 lacs more coz of gathers premiun inter navi which costs 215k yen in japan .. Check out Honda?bHonda Access?b???F?[?? ... and as far as prius is concerned, vezel will def affect its market here coz for a few lacs difference you get a much better hybrid in all aspects ... As far as resale and losing money is concerned, i beg to differ a bit .. a 5A grade car even after 2 years wont cost you less than 2.7 or 2.8 .... and even more if yen starts to go up again .. dont forget last november/december it was 0.95 and at the moment its .86 ... On a car of this value this difference alone can make a difference of more than 3 lac PKR ... So, whoever is consulting me, i would suggest this is the right time to import one due to exchange rates being lowest in almost 3 years ...
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Also there are sales taxes and recycle tax and withing japan ports freight to be added as well ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And here s the beautifully crafted gear liver with Sport button and Electronic Parking ... Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1513185

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And the Brilliantly finished All Touch DuIts VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1513186al Climate Control Panel ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1513187

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And this center Console is just END MAshAllah ... You can see 2 more buttons behind sports mode button ... explained in the next post ..Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1513191

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Advanced functions provide smart driving assistance
    ? The Electric Parking Brake, which can be put on with an easy pull of the switch and released when the driver steps on the accelerator pedal, is featured as standard equipment on all types.
    ? The Automatic Brake Hold function is featured as standard equipment on all types. When the driver activates the system by pressing a switch while stopping for a traffic light or traffic congestion, the system automatically holds the vehicle in position without the driver stepping on the brake, and the system automatically releases the brake when the driver steps on the accelerator pedal.
    ? The Reactive Force Pedal assists fuel-efficient driving through control of the reaction force of the accelerator, and is standard equipment on all hybrid models. The system applies reactive force on the accelerator pedal when the driver steps on it excessively. The relative force also is applied when driving on slippery surfaces such as icy roads.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And on a push of a button, the center cup holders become adjustable in height ... Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1513194

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

"V" for Vendetta Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1513196Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1513197

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And to round up the cabin of Vezel ... Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1513198Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1513199

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    And to round up the cabin of Vezel ... Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1513198Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1513199
    Bro i to am a great fan of this car already and already knew about all the feature of this car as i am searching online about this from the last 6 months.
    But i just cannot take the risk of buying 1 now. I'll prefer to wait till next year and here some practical reviews from the owners of this car and then go for it and there is also the resale issue if i buy it now.
    I agree that yen has decreased alot about 15% but we are not sure that whether it will increase again or not.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well, lahore dealers have about 6 vezels at different showrooms at the moment for sale and no one is willing to sell one below 37.. the reason again the higher rate they had to pay a couple of months back when they purchased ... But still, everyone would have their own take on it on when is the best time to buy .. All i intend to do is help out fellow PW s in any way i can by giving first hand information that i have or would have after i get it delivered InshAllah ... And quite frankly i have 2 acquaintances who paid 2 lac premium and got a grande for about 2.7 ... and when i see this, as a auto lover, i feel word needs to be spread about the availability of viable alternatives ... i remember when the first vitz started gettin imported more than a decade ago, how much people were scared and hesitant but history showed how it even kicked out our beloved suzuki from larger cities ... So, in this day and age, parts availability and resale for JDM Honda not that big an issue at all, specially if you live in one of the larger cities ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Simply awesome ...
    Loved it
    Great exterior
    Beautiful interior
    Hybrid
    Sports mode

And a " HONDA "

But I really dont know why most of the hybrid cars have such an ugly AC Vent going all the way from passenger side to navigation panel and in some cars even speedometer/ cluster
    Just spoils n ruins the look of dash
    Same is the case with current new prius
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And you will definitely miss 9th Gen Civic's Interior for sure ..
    No doubt that car has got a better interior than cars of even higher class and category
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    No doubt that car has got a better interior than cars of even higher class and category
    I don't agree on that, vezel has got a better interior then civic. Vezel have a beautifull gear lever. Just the room of vezel is black.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Thanks alot ...Well no offence to 9th gen civic pkDM ( i personally owned it for almost 15 months ), But to be honest there s no match between these 2 .. ive sat inside vezel as well and the moment you do that, you feel as if you re sitting in a car worth way more .. No doubt civic has a beautifully designed interior, but this my friend, is just another league .. im sure you ll second me once you re inside Vezel s cabin

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The thing which was the main and primary motivating factor for me to switch is something people still dont realize ... There is simply no match in manufacturing, features, build, durability and technology between PKDM and JDM ... ive owned 2 660 kei cars in past 2 years.. both accidental R grade , yet i found them way better than the 2 zero meter cuores i owned before those ... This would be my first JDM grade purchase and i can only imagine what it ll be like ... I dont even want to go into the small manufacturing glitches i faced with my civic after paying more than 2.2 million PKR since day 1, as i dont wana go down that road and play the fault and blame games .. but they say experience is the best teacher and it has taught me that unfortunately our local makes are not value for money ... Yes you get good resale and easy maintenance but what about the time period for which you own that car ... agar wahan woh paisay pooray na karay, then the real objective of a true auto enthusiast is never achieved ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think the finishing details can be easily be appreciated here ... Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1513269Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1513270

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    The thing which was the main and primary motivating factor for me to switch is something people still dont realize ... There is simply no match in manufacturing, features, build, durability and technology between PKDM and JDM ... ive owned 2 660 kei cars in past 2 years.. both accidental R grade , yet i found them way better than the 2 zero meter cuores i owned before those ... This would be my first JDM grade purchase and i can only imagine what it ll be like ... I dont even want to go into the small manufacturing glitches i faced with my civic after paying more than 2.2 million PKR since day 1, as i dont wana go down that road and play the fault and blame games .. but they say experience is the best teacher and it has taught me that unfortunately our local makes are not value for money ... Yes you get good resale and easy maintenance but what about the time period for which you own that car ... agar wahan woh paisay pooray na karay, then the real objective of a true auto enthusiast is never achieved ...
    For how many yen did you buy your car from auction? And also tell me which grade is it. (Base, x or z) and is it 2WD (RU3) or 4WD (RU4).
    Why did you buy a 2014 model?
    If I were you I would have got a 2013 model as it is of cheaper price in auctions and also the custom duty is less for 2013 model.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arslansohail84 View Post
    For how many yen did you buy your car from auction? And also tell me which grade is it. (Base, x or z) and is it 2WD (RU3) or 4WD (RU4).
    Why did you buy a 2014 model?
    If I were you I would have got a 2013 model as it is of cheaper price in auctions and also the custom duty is less for 2013 model.
    i went for 2014 model on purpose .. 50k is the max i couldve saved with 2013 model, but its my primary family car and i intend to keep it for at least 2-3 years inshAllah ... hence 2014 make and 2015 start import made more sense than saving 50k ... its RU3 base model but crystal black pearl is almost 70-80k yen expensive than other colors ... and the cost at the moment on auctions is based on grade + navogation rather than 2013 or 2014 coz it was launched on 20th dec 2013 in japan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

User Tag List