Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default It's Vezel time, AlhamdoLillah.

Presenting " HAWKZEL "
    Salam fellow PW's, Bought Honda Vezel Hybrid few days back. Landing in lahore in January InshAllah . Upgraded from 9th gen civic. Obviously, had to do a lot a of survey and research before finally being convinced that it was the best option to go for in 3-3.5 Million range category . Pics are from the auction house. Any questions regarding the car, feel free to ask. Main specs are :
    Honda Vezel Hybrid 2014 Base Model1.5 L Honda Earth Dreams Technology
    Sports Hybrid 7-Speed Intelligent Dual Clutch Transmission (I-DCT) with Paddle shifters
    Push start, Multimedia leather steering, Cruise control
    Touch panel climate control 6 Airbags
    Honda Magic seats
    Original Navi with USB and HDMI inputs
    Rear LED lights ( X and Z trims have front LED lights as well )
    Leather Interior
    Honda smart key entry system Immobilizer
    Auto Brake Hold, Electronic Park Hold, Vehicle Stability Assist, Reactive Force Pedal and Sports Mode options
    Total Horsepower 152 (engine + Motor) , Vehicle weight only 1270 Kg so great weight to power ratio
    Its 5A grade , 7200km driven, 2014 manufacturedIts VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511805Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511806Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511807The Buildup - Page 1-16
    Arrival - Page 17 onward
    Exterior Detailed Shots - Page 17,37
    Interior Detailed Shots - Page 19
    Engine - Page 20
    Personal review - Page 22 (also available on PW blogs)
    DETAILED - page 23/24
    The Motorway Experience - Page 26,36
    City Mileage figures - Part 1 ( page 28 ) Part 2 ( page 31 ) Part 3 (page 63)
    Dr Zac's Theory of Resale Economic Relativity - Page 29 (also available on PW blogs)
    Sealed and Waxed !! - Page 35
    Consultation/Import - Page 36 (Post 719)
    Trip to Murree Hills - Page 39
    Engine Oil Recommendations - Page 50 (Post 981)
    Maintenance Schedule - Page 59 (Post 1175)
    Vezel in AJK (courtesy Mr. Mian Saeed) - Page 82,83
    Hawkzel Detailed Again - page 102
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

To those who r considering Abt vezel :: just have a test drive of vezel ::: it will help u decide ::: graded vezels r free of trouble ,,, plus routine maintenance required :::

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mashallah

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    I completely agree, people must not worry about routine maintenance. Vezels being imported (if its a grade car) are almost new, and would requires no serious maintenance for at least 100k kms if driven properly. just get the oil and filters replaced in time, brake pads and fluids at 40k and diagnostics run at 80k ... InshAllah it'll be all fine

car has no bushings in the undercarriage? struts in suspension? or are they HD 1 ton truck items that dont wear out on Pakistan roads.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

factor in the replacement of normal maintenance items such as fuel filter and ATF changes possibly fuel pumps and there are other stuff as pointed above^^ that can wear out it seems to be a rather exaggerated. if god forbid a error code comes then such cars are easily jinxed due to lack of technical support in english and universal protocols.

the only thing that keeps me of this car. but only time would tell that much.
    If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

7 inch the max you can go.. yes it has almost all touch panel, there are other brands as well so might as well do a survey .. audiophiles here can suggest good car audio shops in lahore
    CarNation!
    Its in liberty Lahore.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    car has no bushings in the undercarriage? struts in suspension? or are they HD 1 ton truck items that dont wear out on Pakistan roads.
    Sir with all due respect, by carefully driven I implied driving with care in Lahore, Islamabad or cities .. Yes the roads here have a lot to be desired, but 100000kms is a realistic durability for suspension parts even here .. of course, my knowledge regarding car mechanics is too limited as opposed to you and I can't even imagine having the slightest argument with you, so it'll be a great help to me and other current and aspiring vezel owners if you could share the maintenance that realistically would/could be required here ?? Thanks and regards ..
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umer325 View Post
    CarNation!
    Its in liberty Lahore.
    Thanks ..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks a lot

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir with all due respect, by carefully driven I implied driving with care in Lahore, Islamabad or cities .. Yes the roads here have a lot to be desired, but 100000kms is a realistic durability for suspension parts even here .. of course, my knowledge regarding car mechanics is too limited as opposed to you and I can't even imagine having the slightest argument with you, so it'll be a great help to me and other current and aspiring vezel owners if you could share the maintenance that realistically would/could be required here ?? Thanks and regards ..
    realistically speaking (experience of repairing these cars in Karachi with my own two hands) - the whole undercarriage bushings get shot by 80,000 kms in Pakistan for any medium sized SUV/sedan (specially japanese cars) - no matter what city of residence, this will be reduced to half if the cars are subjected to the "deezal and mota haail sarviss" that is done at every wash in Pakistan, meaning worn at 40,000 kms.

the problem is that the parts for these are non-existant as OE items (genuine honda packaged parts) - at best you get chingloo, qihong, fuji, samurai, ninja etc. parts which are copies of copies, at best they give a nice placebo effect of "repair done".
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanx for the heads up @Xulfiqar ... I, for one never get diesel or fuel on the undercarriage and hopefully after listening to you, others will be cautious too .. yeah OEM parts always an issue with JDM's ... so hoping we all can be as careful as possible ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Did you checked with Honda if your vezel is on Recall? I believe there were three diffrent recall campaigns on Vezel and Fit for the DCT software issues. It's always better to recheck for recalls even if the car is doing fine. I am sure your is not on list but checking in and making sure its NOT.
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@fazalwahab11375 .. yup got it checked, it wasn't on recall .. And for vezels post March 2014 , recalls were minimum .. major recalls were in initial 3 months, so whoever asks for advice from me, I always tell them to preferably get 2014 June or later manufactured vezel

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

With brand new and relatively un tested technologies in hybrids in any car Maker , it's always sensible to wait for the initial 6 months of car launch so as manufacturing glitches are sorted out by them .. the sustaining strong sales of vezels in japan despite initial few recalls is a testimony to the fact that honda jp took this issue very seriously and apparently have sorted it out ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@fazalwahab11375 .. yup got it checked, it wasn't on recall .. And for vezels post March 2014 , recalls were minimum .. major recalls were in initial 3 months, so whoever asks for advice from me, I always tell them to preferably get 2014 June or later manufactured vezel
    Good to know. Now let's say someone has a Honda Fit or Vezel with current recall or for that matter if a new campaign is generated.. will local Honda will fix the recall? further to this.. in case parts needed . Will honda import it for you?
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@fazalwahab11375 .. Nope I very much doubt honda atlas will fix the software in case of need God Forbid unless they decide to launch vezel locally .. so one would have to get it done from outside .. I have one acquaintance in Lahore who claims to have the software solution for vezel in case of need .. needless to say he'll charge quite a bit .. in Sri Lanka, honda there is offering software update to vezel owners who've imported it .. for parts the same with honda atlas .. so the best way to cover the parts bit right now in Pakistan until they become available is to get insured and have a good workshop on the panel .. I got INH in Lahore on panel and know the manager there , they import parts if needed from Dubai or country of origin of vehicle ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Atlas Honda launches the vezel.
    Traction control turns off and control breaks down on ring road with no way to turn it on back again.
    Customer: hello, Honda customer service.
    CSD: how may I help you sir.
    Customer: traction control broke on my vehicle.
    CSD: sir, I would like to inform you that warranty voids if you turn it off.
    Customer: but I just turned my vipers on, and I'm going in circles at the moment and... *Pause* hello? Hello? Help? Please? Anyone?

Sent from my Nexus V using Tapatalk.
    Drive what you can handle.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Rapper Lolz

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@fazalwahab11375 .. Nope I very much doubt honda atlas will fix the software in case of need God Forbid unless they decide to launch vezel locally .. so one would have to get it done from outside .. I have one acquaintance in Lahore who claims to have the software solution for vezel in case of need .. needless to say he'll charge quite a bit .. in Sri Lanka, honda there is offering software update to vezel owners who've imported it .. for parts the same with honda atlas .. so the best way to cover the parts bit right now in Pakistan until they become available is to get insured and have a good workshop on the panel .. I got INH in Lahore on panel and know the manager there , they import parts if needed from Dubai or country of origin of vehicle ..
    Dr zac INH is one state of the art workshop available in lahore.
    My two cousins who got their car repaired from INH faced issue of heavy scratches on front screen litterly u can say round round lines on 9th gen civic as he says car is new and he want best workshop and what they did was unbelievable and my other cousin faced same windscreen scratches issue and complained them and they said okay leave car for one day and what they did i dont knw but scratches were less in numbers.
    So i am not saying workshop is bad but u see alot of benz/bmws/ audis/range etc but i got surprised what they did civic. May b they dont care about local sasti cars and they give best services to others who own big n expensive cars.
    Anyone else who faced issues??
    Telling u Drzac as they are on ur panel godforbid if u need them anyday make sure with above mentioned issues faced by us

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nousher101 View Post
    Dr zac INH is one state of the art workshop available in lahore.
    My two cousins who got their car repaired from INH faced issue of heavy scratches on front screen litterly u can say round round lines on 9th gen civic as he says car is new and he want best workshop and what they did was unbelievable and my other cousin faced same windscreen scratches issue and complained them and they said okay leave car for one day and what they did i dont knw but scratches were less in numbers.
    So i am not saying workshop is bad but u see alot of benz/bmws/ audis/range etc but i got surprised what they did civic. May b they dont care about local sasti cars and they give best services to others who own big n expensive cars.
    Anyone else who faced issues??
    Telling u Drzac as they are on ur panel godforbid if u need them anyday make sure with above mentioned issues faced by us

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Thanks for sharing your experience, yes INH is state of the art and my previous experience with them has been awesome. Yes, they charge a lot but then again, for cars like vezel, i wouldn't want anything but the best. and since i know few people there personally, hopefully they'd be more careful God Forbid in case of need

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    Good to know. Now let's say someone has a Honda Fit or Vezel with current recall or for that matter if a new campaign is generated.. will local Honda will fix the recall? further to this.. in case parts needed . Will honda import it for you?

Atlas Honda cars refuse the recall service as they did not import, assemble or sell this product.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

User Tag List