Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default It's Vezel time, AlhamdoLillah.

Presenting " HAWKZEL "
    Salam fellow PW's, Bought Honda Vezel Hybrid few days back. Landing in lahore in January InshAllah . Upgraded from 9th gen civic. Obviously, had to do a lot a of survey and research before finally being convinced that it was the best option to go for in 3-3.5 Million range category . Pics are from the auction house. Any questions regarding the car, feel free to ask. Main specs are :
    Honda Vezel Hybrid 2014 Base Model1.5 L Honda Earth Dreams Technology
    Sports Hybrid 7-Speed Intelligent Dual Clutch Transmission (I-DCT) with Paddle shifters
    Push start, Multimedia leather steering, Cruise control
    Touch panel climate control 6 Airbags
    Honda Magic seats
    Original Navi with USB and HDMI inputs
    Rear LED lights ( X and Z trims have front LED lights as well )
    Leather Interior
    Honda smart key entry system Immobilizer
    Auto Brake Hold, Electronic Park Hold, Vehicle Stability Assist, Reactive Force Pedal and Sports Mode options
    Total Horsepower 152 (engine + Motor) , Vehicle weight only 1270 Kg so great weight to power ratio
    Its 5A grade , 7200km driven, 2014 manufacturedIts VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511805Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511806Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1511807The Buildup - Page 1-16
    Arrival - Page 17 onward
    Exterior Detailed Shots - Page 17,37
    Interior Detailed Shots - Page 19
    Engine - Page 20
    Personal review - Page 22 (also available on PW blogs)
    DETAILED - page 23/24
    The Motorway Experience - Page 26,36
    City Mileage figures - Part 1 ( page 28 ) Part 2 ( page 31 ) Part 3 (page 63)
    Dr Zac's Theory of Resale Economic Relativity - Page 29 (also available on PW blogs)
    Sealed and Waxed !! - Page 35
    Consultation/Import - Page 36 (Post 719)
    Trip to Murree Hills - Page 39
    Engine Oil Recommendations - Page 50 (Post 981)
    Maintenance Schedule - Page 59 (Post 1175)
    Vezel in AJK (courtesy Mr. Mian Saeed) - Page 82,83
    Hawkzel Detailed Again - page 102
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uzairnaveed View Post
    Dr I agree to z1986 because i too find vezels rear seat (when sitting 5 people) a bit uncomfortable as compare to civic or corolla though front seats are comfortable
    Although it is designated as a 5 seater, but for long routes the rear middle seat for 5th passenger is uncomfortable as it is raised a bit due to battery. but rear two other passengers are very comfortable. No offence but riding once or twice doesnt give anyone fair idea. I owned civic for over a year and now vezel for 6 months and civic was no where near comfortable as compared to vezel specially in long routes where one can easily analyse and compare. 9th Gen pkdm civic's suspension was unreasonably raised as compared to its foreign counterparts so that people can shift from corolla. in the process they messed up my friend, big time. But then again, its all about personal perceptions at the end of the day so respect.
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and the cabin space is more in vezel as well as compared to civic , you may compare both with same passengers as ive already done that many times

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i would love feedback of other vezel owners who have also previously/currently own civic

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    Although it is designated as a 5 seater, but for long routes the rear middle seat for 5th passenger is uncomfortable as it is raised a bit due to battery. but rear two other passengers are very comfortable. No offence but riding once or twice doesnt give anyone fair idea. I owned civic for over a year and now vezel for 6 months and civic was no where near comfortable as compared to vezel specially in long routes where one can easily analyse and compare. 9th Gen pkdm civic's suspension was unreasonably raised as compared to its foreign counterparts so that people can shift from corolla. in the process they messed up my friend, big time. But then again, its all about personal perceptions at the end of the day so respect.
    I completely agree to you but for fifth person its not comfortable this is what im saying
    PAK JAPAN IMPORTS. Find us on facebook/pakjapanimports

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uzairnaveed View Post
    I completely agree to you but for fifth person its not comfortable this is what im saying
    And i agree to this as well. Having said that, trust me unless you own a vehicle thats in the elite range, no other car can give comfortable 3 people seating in the back for longer routes. I could be wrong but my experience tells me that

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@AABBDDuullaahh ... How did you find the rear seats?? ;p

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@AABBDDuullaahh ... How did you find the rear seats?? ;p
    I found them more comfortable then a 9th gen. Can say that because we have a 9th gen civic at our home.
    Though the middle seat of the vezel lacks refinement, is a little uncomfortable. Hence for 4 people, the vezel is much more comfortable than the civic.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And the suspension of your car, despite having 18" rims. I found it to be a little on the softer side as compared to our civic with euro stars :p

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Respect your opinion bro, but i have AlhamdoLillah owned and driven both these vehicles for considerable amount of time and all i can say is civic'c suspension is a rock as compared to vezel (best analogy i could find) yes vezel's suspension cant match SUV 's suspension but then again it was never meant to as its a crossover.
    Yes u r right if u drive on good roads like in Lahore or motorways u don't notice that much but I do long distances travelling and bumpy roads its quite noticeable. And for reference I currently own both 2013 civic and vezel so I drive them back-to-back. Other reasons for the hard ride are the Dunlop sports tyres and 17 inches rims which u only get in z trim. So its a possibility that there is a difference between your trim and the z.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have 18s with 45 profile, in theory they should be harder but still better than civics ride for sure any day

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@AABBDDuullaahh exactly my point, for 4 people on board there's simply no comparison

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Behold !! Hawkzel's in town :p Exterior photo session for all well wishers out there. P.S .. People with flirtatious tendencies please look away
    Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1533520Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1533521Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1533522Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1533523Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1533524Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1533525Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1533526Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1533527Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1533528Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1533529Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1533530Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1533531Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1533532Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1533533Its VEZEL time !!!  AlhamdoLillah -1533534
    from which sector are u in askari? u have pretty much the same gate as mine...im from askari x as well
    cars cars and cars...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A street 12 janab

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dr zac do u have leather seats in your car as u r saying they are softer than civic's. I have stock seats in vezel and I find them harder than civics both the front and rear. Talking about legroom then yes vezel is more spacious but civic has a bigger boot due to the placement of batteries in vezels boot. Overall vezel is no doubt better car than civic

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@z1986, I have fabric seats, much softer snd aesthetically more comfortable than civic, and on boot space I have to disagree, vezel can adjust more luggage due to it bEing a crossover design boot you can fill up way more. And magic seats come into play making things adjustable in Vezel civic can never do. But it's not civics fault, she's a sedan and limited in designing of boot. And yes I do agree on your last statement, vezel is way better, just can't compare in my opinion. Peace

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I wish the JDM Vezel did not have suffocating, dark, summer pinching and dull black interior. Even the Orange doesn't break that suffocation.

Notice the feeling of spaciousness and breath ability in the HR-V with same interior but lighter colors
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1434057203.453544.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  125.4 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1434057224.846432.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  157.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1434057258.029624.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  119.9 KB

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ali.archilounge .. Well really don't get your comparison here. They both have in essence the same interior with vezel def having the better version. Have you sat in both before drawing such conclusions ?? Anyways I guess it's personal preference at the end of the day. For me, vezels interior and engine any day over HRV

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ali.archilounge .. Well really don't get your comparison here. They both have in essence the same interior with vezel def having the better version. Have you sat in both before drawing such conclusions ?? Anyways I guess it's personal preference at the end of the day. For me, vezels interior and engine any day over HRV
    Yes, it's after i sat in the Vezel when the darkness inside made me feel suffocating. The comparison is about a lighter colour of interior. For e.g: beige interior VS black of Prado, beige feels lighter and black feels cramped plus suitability to our hot dusty climate. Beige in Accord vs Black in Accord. Another example from local cars: City with All black interior or the current one with light grege/creme colour. At least for me colours make a difference on the mood and feeling.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    Yes, it's after i sat in the Vezel when the darkness inside made me feel suffocating. The comparison is about a lighter colour of interior. For e.g: beige interior VS black of Prado, beige feels lighter and black feels cramped plus suitability to our hot dusty climate. Beige in Accord vs Black in Accord. Another example from local cars: City with All black interior or the current one with light grege/creme colour. At least for me colours make a difference on the mood and feeling.

oh alrite, so basically dark colors suffocate you or give you that feeling, but its a complete subjective assessment, i on the other hand love black room as compared to beige

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh alrite, so basically dark colors suffocate you or give you that feeling, but its a complete subjective assessment, i on the other hand love black room as compared to beige
    Yes, its about personal choice. I wish there is another lighter Colour option for people like me

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List