150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Vezel Hybrid Owners/Fan Club

Assalam-o-Alaikum Honda Vezel Hybrid owners/fans and fellow Pakwheelers. After encouragement and support from you guys and making Vezel's first thread on PW a great success https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-alhamdolillah , it's time to finally unveil the official Honda Vezel Hybrid owners/fan club thread on Pakwheels.
    Now, when Hawkzel arrived in January this year, she was one of the very few in the whole country. But I had faith that Almighty will reaffirm my passion of cars and many others will follow suit. My confidence was not out of proportion or an illusion as I knew that Vezel had everything going for her in our market's future. In an era where Honda Atlas and Toyota Indus are going down on quality as compared to their previous generations, with depreciating yen and slashed duty structure on hybrids, it was just a matter of time before Vezels started roaming and zipping around on our streets and surely they have begun to. At the time of this writing, I can confirm 21 owners of Honda Vezel Hybrid in Lahore alone. The total number of owners has gone past 100 within last 3 months
    Now, for those who don't know about this car, or who might be considering it or for newlyweds with vezel, let's shed some light on its brief history, trims and features.

Concept

In automotive world, everything starts with a concept. And this time, it was a new design category that came into being "CROSSOVER" as they called it. Crossover for the fact it uses two platforms. Like Vezel is a crossover built on Honda FIT/ Jazz platform but takes design clues of CRV. Size and space wise vezel is smaller than CRV but larger than FIT/ Jazz. Also the ride height is more which make it look like a SUV. Nissan Juke as well as the new Mazda CX3 all compete in this segment.

If you go on higher end models Audi Q3, Mercedes GLA are crossovers on A3 sedan and CLA sedan platforms respectively.

Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563897

Exterior

Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563898Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563899Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563900Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563902Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563903Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563904Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563905

Interior

Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563906Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563907Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563908Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563909Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563910

Available Trims

Hybrid, Hybrid X & Hybrid Z

Sales of Honda Vezel Hybrid started in japan on 20th December 2013. By the end of First quarter of 2014, it had already broken into top 10 selling cars in Japan. As of June/July 2014 it entered top 5 most selling cars in Japan.

I will try my best to share as much information regarding vezel as possible. Fellow owners, fans and car enthusiasts are requested to join in and lets make Vezel even more popular as it truly deserves to be the Hybrid King of Pakistan

Features - Page 1
    Trims/color Options - Page 1
    Useful Links - Page 1
    Dimension comparison with 9th gen civic - Page 1
    Magic Seats - Page 1
    Reactive Force Pedal - Page 1
    Personal Review - Page 1
    Best of Hawkzel - Page 1
    Engine oil recommendations -Page 3 ( post 48 )
    Fuel recommendation - Page 3
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA everybody
    i m interested in buying vezel and (0 meter) new ... the only problem is i dont know the trims and packages and difference between them i asked the dealers around they said x is the basic and z is full option dont have any idea about x, xl, z, s, g or anyother trims... if somebody can clear the difference i will be very much obliged ... thank you and kind regards
    jahangir khan
    honda+toyota+suzuki =440 =D epic yo!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshanhashmi View Post
    Well, Alhumdolillah I got my Vezel Z 2015 S Grade yesterday and loving it.

I want to know where i can get a very good car cover to cover my car and save it from sunlight, dust and dew. Also, what is the best option available these days to protect your car from scratches / dust etc - I have heard of some glass coating thing.
    Get it glass coated from @ahmad_yar
    Keep Faith in Allah...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you DrUsmanNawaz !

Couple of more questions :

1 - I checked the water in radiator - and it was not filled till the top but even I entered me index finger and no water I felt. Though no heating symbol was there its cool. I wanted to know if I need to put some more water if yes, then should I go with the tap water OR pour some coolant ?

2 - I want to get my car serviced - any one here who can suggest DOs and DONT's of servicing ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 440 View Post
    AOA everybody
    i m interested in buying vezel and (0 meter) new ... the only problem is i dont know the trims and packages and difference between them i asked the dealers around they said x is the basic and z is full option dont have any idea about x, xl, z, s, g or anyother trims... if somebody can clear the difference i will be very much obliged ... thank you and kind regards
    jahangir khan
    Bhai, Z is the full package and has all the luxuries - you can find DrZac's details post about Vezel "Its Vezel Time Alhumdolillah" on PakWheels and that is amazing with great details. Here is the link : https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/vez...-alhamdolillah

As far as I know and own Z, I can tell that Z comes with Rim, Anti glare back mirror, auto folding side mirrors, upgraded seats and dashboard + interior.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Best informative thread about Vezel from best Vezel expert

I am not expert technically as u guys, i only know how to shine so sharing few pics of red wine Glass coated Vezel
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    www.facebook.com/AhmadYarsAutoSpa

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_yar View Post
    Best informative thread about Vezel from best Vezel expert

I am not expert technically as u guys, i only know how to shine so sharing few pics of red wine Glass coated Vezel

Splendid job Ahmad Bhai. and thank you for appreciating the thread. Keep up the great work, get ready for a crystal black pearl glass coating soon too
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear
    The Vezel unit with Navitel 3D maps pre-installed costs 37000/-
    TPMS Kit + OBD ii scanner will cost 12000/-
    Back Camera = 1500, Front Camera 1500
    Dash Cam = 1500/-
    Total = 53500/- (Without Fitting charges)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I bought OBDii scanner for 2,500 why is this one for 12,500 ?

Salaam
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pls inform what is OBD ii and TPMS kit and their use. Thank you.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Boss Tyre Pressure Management System kit is for 10,000 and OBD ii is for 2000/-.

Walikom Asalam

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by carman1 View Post
    OBD II is On Board Diagnostics Scanner, II is just the generation of protocol used by scanner and Car to communicate error codes. It help to read all the error codes and internal values which the ECU has and does not normally show on the dashboard.
    Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club -1654089Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club -1654090Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club -1654091Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club -1654092

The OBD scanner is connected to the car via OBD port and it transfers the values to your Android head unit via bluetooth. Pretty cool gadget and helps to keep your car in shape.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

TPMS is Tyre Pressure Management System, the software part is already built into the unit, the kit includes the BT module which is connected to the Android unit and communicates with the sensors, 4 sensors for each tyre and their locks for anti-theft. You can define the minimum and maximum tyre pressure limit and if the air pressure in tyre falls or exceeds beyond the range, an alert is raised to notify you. Very helpful to keep your tyres is good shape and your fuel economy in check, especially in case of a puncture which is common in Pakistan and can cause catastrophe on highways.

Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club -1654093P.S It also notifies the temperature of each tyre too.
    I adjusted my tyre pressures after this this was when I has just installed the sensors.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by soliddiesel View Post
    TPMS is Tyre Pressure Management System, the software part is already built into the unit, the kit includes the BT module which is connected to the Android unit and communicates with the sensors, 4 sensors for each tyre and their locks for anti-theft. You can define the minimum and maximum tyre pressure limit and if the air pressure in tyre falls or exceeds beyond the range, an alert is raised to notify you. Very helpful to keep your tyres is good shape and your fuel economy in check, especially in case of a puncture which is common in Pakistan and can cause catastrophe on highways.

Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club -1654093P.S It also notifies the temperature of each tyre too.
    I adjusted my tyre pressures after this this was when I has just installed the sensors.
    from whom did u get TPMS and who installed it, i think not every tires shop or puncture guy can fit it. Only professional can do like zafcom or other tires shop
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    from whom did u get TPMS and who installed it, i think not every tires or puncture guy can fit it. Only professional can do like zafcom or other tires shop
    We sell them with our Rock Mars Android units, I installed it my self. Installation is pretty easy apart for attaching the BT module behind the unit. All you have to do it put the lock rings on the tyre nozzles and then screw on the sensors like nozzle caps; then tighten the lock rings with Allen Key, done.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks or detailed info. I got a Chinese navi system in my vezel. Where to get this OBD and TPMS systems in khi and do they have any long term disturbance in cars original system. Will they connect in Chinese window based system

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We sell them with our Rock Mars Android units, I installed it my self. Installation is pretty easy apart for attaching the BT module behind the unit. All you have to do it put the lock rings on the tyre nozzles and then screw on the sensors like nozzle caps; then tighten the lock rings with Allen Key, done.
    so u dont need to remove the tires from the rims to put these sensors? just put the sensors thru tire nozzle n lock it?
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks or detailed info. I got a Chinese navi system in my vezel. Where to get this OBD and TPMS systems in khi and do they have any long term disturbance in cars original system. Will they connect in Chinese window based system
    Dear,

TMPS and OBD only connects to Android based units not WinCE, well technically there is a TPMS solution for WinCE units which is not integrated so you have to press a button to see the updates, also there will be no prompt and it costs more than what I quoted because it is a complete separate solution from your head unit. What I quoted was for our Rock Mars units Rock Mars | Always Ahead (Vezel Android).

I would recommend upgrading to the Android unit, it is a world apart like Nokia 3310 say Samsung S6 lol.

Rock Mars units and accessories do not require you to cut any wire, (2 wires are peeled for back camera) otherwise everything is attached with OEM jacks. (Pictorial proof available )

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    so u dont need to remove the tires from the rims to put these sensors? just put the sensors thru tire nozzle n lock it?
    There are 2 types of censors internal and external, internal require you to take off the wheels remove the tires, cut the old nozzles and install new ones which are actually censors. The second type is external which does not require you to take even the wheel cap off (Vezel has no wheel caps, I know). So the ones I am referring to, do not require you to remove tires from rims.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Latest offering for Honda Vezel by Rock Mars. Complete Android system with rear, front camera, 3D Navigation, steering control, OEM Jack to Jack connections. Support for TPMS (Kit available separately), on board camera, OBDII scanner. Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club -1652281
    What z it's cost
    Please share it's details

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Where is TPMS and OBD scanner available in Karachi? Pls inform.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

User Tag List