150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Vezel Hybrid Owners/Fan Club

Assalam-o-Alaikum Honda Vezel Hybrid owners/fans and fellow Pakwheelers. After encouragement and support from you guys and making Vezel's first thread on PW a great success https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-alhamdolillah , it's time to finally unveil the official Honda Vezel Hybrid owners/fan club thread on Pakwheels.
    Now, when Hawkzel arrived in January this year, she was one of the very few in the whole country. But I had faith that Almighty will reaffirm my passion of cars and many others will follow suit. My confidence was not out of proportion or an illusion as I knew that Vezel had everything going for her in our market's future. In an era where Honda Atlas and Toyota Indus are going down on quality as compared to their previous generations, with depreciating yen and slashed duty structure on hybrids, it was just a matter of time before Vezels started roaming and zipping around on our streets and surely they have begun to. At the time of this writing, I can confirm 21 owners of Honda Vezel Hybrid in Lahore alone. The total number of owners has gone past 100 within last 3 months
    Now, for those who don't know about this car, or who might be considering it or for newlyweds with vezel, let's shed some light on its brief history, trims and features.

Concept

In automotive world, everything starts with a concept. And this time, it was a new design category that came into being "CROSSOVER" as they called it. Crossover for the fact it uses two platforms. Like Vezel is a crossover built on Honda FIT/ Jazz platform but takes design clues of CRV. Size and space wise vezel is smaller than CRV but larger than FIT/ Jazz. Also the ride height is more which make it look like a SUV. Nissan Juke as well as the new Mazda CX3 all compete in this segment.

If you go on higher end models Audi Q3, Mercedes GLA are crossovers on A3 sedan and CLA sedan platforms respectively.

Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563897

Exterior

Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563898Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563899Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563900Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563902Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563903Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563904Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563905

Interior

Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563906Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563907Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563908Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563909Honda Vezel Hybrid OwnersFan Club !!!  -1563910

Available Trims

Hybrid, Hybrid X & Hybrid Z

Sales of Honda Vezel Hybrid started in japan on 20th December 2013. By the end of First quarter of 2014, it had already broken into top 10 selling cars in Japan. As of June/July 2014 it entered top 5 most selling cars in Japan.

I will try my best to share as much information regarding vezel as possible. Fellow owners, fans and car enthusiasts are requested to join in and lets make Vezel even more popular as it truly deserves to be the Hybrid King of Pakistan

Features - Page 1
    Trims/color Options - Page 1
    Useful Links - Page 1
    Dimension comparison with 9th gen civic - Page 1
    Magic Seats - Page 1
    Reactive Force Pedal - Page 1
    Personal Review - Page 1
    Best of Hawkzel - Page 1
    Engine oil recommendations -Page 3 ( post 48 )
    Fuel recommendation - Page 3
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

To continue with what Doc was saying, the steering response is far more crisp and cornering, if not 80%, we can safely say, 60% improved. And ride comfort is not compromised at all with the sport dampers. Throttle response has improved, even in normal mode.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

But you never know since smaller capacity engines with turbo and hybrid technology is the future.
    Even the new 7 series and a8 both got 2 ltr turbo hybrid and the upcoming e350-E merc is also 2 ltr turbo pumpin out 280bhp so ya its possible i think.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tasy View Post
    To continue with what Doc was saying, the steering response is far more crisp and cornering, if not 80%, we can safely say, 60% improved. And ride comfort is not compromised at all with the sport dampers. Throttle response has improved, even in normal mode.
    Mazay ki baat ye hai k new RU-3 1200xxx vezel Z also has these updates dampers. The ride is very smooth. I am in love with Vezel's suspension. I haven't tried RS but Z is just excellent. The bestest car I have ever driven. The steering is accurate and sharp.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asadi13 View Post
    Someone in the 10th gen civic thread said something about the possible turbo hybrid in vezel later this year but i doubt that, whats your take on that??
    Honda Vezel Hybrid Owners/Fan Club - 8f471f52da180927be4eca632b572b47
    I mentioned it in the 10th gen civic ...
    Wait is about to end-Its eminent ... Dont you see the lane sensing option just adopted from civic in vezel... Its just the wait for civic initial impulse sales wave which is about to end soon world wide.. Honda is waiting for pacific and south asia sales 1st quarter. Then turbo vezel 2017 launch october and sales from november 2016.
    They changed dampers aircons and now gear ratios and ride height in the RS...
    201 hp ( 174hp turbo + 27hp electric motor ) . current RS does 7.4secs sports mode 0-100 imagine 201hp.. Around 6+ secs 0-100 and that's Porsche Macans territory. Waiting for the ultimate
    VEZEL RS TURBO.

Hold your nerves and impulses and be patient. The most efficient and perfect is yet to arrive and smoke all. These 4 months crucial if you buy a vezel or civic now -repent is what you will do after VEZEL RS TURBO flying around as soon as December. Riding 18"alloys and 201 hp under the hood with all the techonlogical goods.
    Quote Originally Posted by asadi13 View Post
    So doc howz the new vezel RS?? Since you recently imported one, is it better than the regular z trim or same?

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
    Cars make my blood live...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    Facts always speak louder than words. I would rest my case here after going through various sources over Web. Nowhere I could find civic 1.8L quarter mile time lesser than vezel which match my personal experience. Sharing a couple for reference

http://www.automobile-catalog.com/auta_perf1.php

http://www.autorooster.com/0-60-times/honda/civic/
    In Peshawar there was this civic reborn doing 16.0 sec on the drag race, i think u posted the time of auto civic which is definitely slower than manual civic also those civic in US weigh more than our civic due to higher spec and more airbags. I have done races and beaten the Vezel type Z on quartermile race by 1-1.5 car differences, i rest my case if u still doubt about my raced. Check the link below of stock civic manual

http://www.dragtimes.com/Honda-Civic...lip-23958.html

Sent from my HTC One_M8 dual sim using Tapatalk
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
    Wait is about to end-Its eminent ... Dont you see the lane sensing option just adopted from civic in vezel... Its just the wait for civic initial impulse sales wave which is about to end soon world wide.. Honda is waiting for pacific and south asia sales 1st quarter. Then turbo vezel 2017 launch october and sales from november 2016.
    201 hp ( 174hp turbo + 27hp electric motor ) . current RS does 7.4secs sports mode 0-100 imagine 201hp.. Around 6+ secs 0-100 and that's Porsche Macans territory. Waiting for the ultimate
    VEZEL RS TURBO.

Hold your nerves and impulses and be patient. The most efficient and perfect is yet to arrive and smoke all. These 4 months crucial if you buy a vezel or civic now -repent is what you will do after VEZEL RS TURBO flying around as soon as December. Riding 18"alloys and 201 hp under the hood with all the techonlogical goods.

I wud love to get Turbo Vezel rs and i wish it wud come true. Plz Honda Japan make Turbo Vezel soon as they have already made honda Jade rs with 1.5T engine

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    In Peshawar there was this civic reborn doing 16.0 sec on the drag race, i think u posted the time of auto civic which is definitely slower than manual civic also those civic in US weigh more than our civic due to higher spec and more airbags. I have done races and beaten the Vezel type Z on quartermile race by 1-1.5 car differences, i rest my case if u still doubt about my raced. Check the link below of stock civic manual

http://www.dragtimes.com/Honda-Civic...lip-23958.html

It's estimated time and that too after minor deweighting also auto and manual quarter mile times for civic wouldnt differ by more than 0.5sec max. anyways bro as I said, let's just agree to disagree on this one as we've both had different experiences
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
    VEZEL RS TURBO.

If it's costing is under 4.5 million I think it's gonna be a winner. Can't wait for its official unveiling

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's estimated time and that too after minor deweighting also auto and manual quarter mile times for civic wouldnt differ by more than 0.5sec max. anyways bro as I said, let's just agree to disagree on this one as we've both had different experiences
    The guy in Peshawar did minor mods like intake and exhaust tht why it did 16s sec flat. Auto civic got the worse gears and its like slushbox, i had check with auto civics its nowhere 0.5 sec differences....its like 1-1.2 sec max differences due to weight and gearing differences as i was 10+ cars ahead till quartermile.....anyway let end this topic and talk more about upcoming Vezel turbo rs

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If it's costing is under 4.5 million I think it's gonna be a winner. Can't wait for its official unveiling
    The cost shall be around the same 35-37lacs mark as there isnt any huge difference between jade & jade turbo. . but for sure VEZEL RS TURBO will give pleasure of any car worth 5million +.
    Perfect combo indeed a killer one. Hybrid power and class with utility and latest gadgets and styles.
    Hot cake it shall be... Wish they add panoramic roof like that on USDM HRVs.. Life set.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pearl white
    225 55 R18
    Panoramic roof
    Interior Ambient lighting
    Rear AC vents
    RS Turbo exclusive body kit
    Vezel concept LED headlamps
    Auto remote start
    200mm ground clearance & body height for better suv like road presence.
    Dual chrome exhausts
    English language option for info cluster.
    4 cam Honda sensing with park assist

Highlights of yours
    VEZEL RS TURBO 2017

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    The guy in Peshawar did minor mods like intake and exhaust tht why it did 16s sec flat. Auto civic got the worse gears and its like slushbox, i had check with auto civics its nowhere 0.5 sec differences....its like 1-1.2 sec max differences due to weight and gearing differences as i was 10+ cars ahead till quartermile.....anyway let end this topic and talk more about upcoming Vezel turbo rs

Agreed

Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vezel smoked my previous ride chavrolet 1.8 in pick.Both crossed the speed breaker and suddenly that fat face guy in vezel throttled hard and i was like 3 cars behind..after 110 i was right behind his butt.Vezel is a nice car don't take panga till 120 .After 120; things gets better 😆

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by slakr View Post
    Vezel smoked my previous ride chavrolet 1.8 in pick.Both crossed the speed breaker and suddenly that fat face guy in vezel throttled hard and i was like 3 cars behind..after 110 i was right behind his butt.Vezel is a nice car don't take panga till 120 .After 120; things gets better 😆

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Yes the limitations of a smaller engine. From 120 kmph bigger ones really come into their own and show their might

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys ... as we all know that zero meter Vezel doesn't come with sat nav.
    Now I want to install one... which one is best? There are many options from Chinese to branded.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Guys ... as we all know that zero meter Vezel doesn't come with sat nav.
    Now I want to install one... which one is best? There are many options from Chinese to branded.

Latest android ones with off line maps are very good. Fast tons if functions and above all perfect fit

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Latest android ones with off line maps are very good. Fast tons if functions and above all perfect fit

I was thinking to get pioneer 5850. How will it fit?

These Chinese ones sound very bad :/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How's there sound quality?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    How's there sound quality?

A couple of recent ones I heard were pretty great. Actually quality will come into play more if amp and components are to be installed. With stock set of speakers no discernible different imho

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A couple of recent ones I heard were pretty great. Actually quality will come into play more if amp and components are to be installed. With stock set of speakers no discernible different imho

Actually I want to keep everything stock. I don't want extra wirings and also the fittings should remain intact. Once these are opened, then they don't fit back properly.

So I will only install sat/nav.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

User Tag List