Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 121
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Honda Vezel Power system error

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmankhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Vezel Power system error

    <<SOLVED see page 6>>
    Hi

    I have Honda HRV / Vezel (Japenese assembled), while driving car suddenly stopped and showed multiple errors like

    Power System
    Inclining error
    and gear indicator is blinking with all P,L,R,N and D blinking same time.

    I tried removing battery terminal for 20 minutes and plug it back, but results are same.

    One more thing i noticed that when I power off car, it powers off for few seconds and turn back to power on but still error persisit.

    Can any one suggest whats wrong with it?
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  2. #81
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,510
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    As always, in my opinion, Nature has its way of balancing things out for us, otherwise we would not be needing to make assessments and decisions in life JDM vs PKDM is a debate going on here for almost a decade now and to say the least, both have their fanclubs and rightly so. JDM would give you more safety on road, better features, better build and overall would justify its price tag. Lack of official service points and spares would always remain a hindrance to their complete acceptability in any foreign land. PKDM's give you mental satisfaction of after sales service and spares but the overall package may not justify its price tag IMO.
    Its time we must all accept the reality, PKDM's wont be able to catch up JDM's in many aspects and vice versa, so it is totally a subjective call. Every one has their own family, financial, psychological and decision making process and we must all respect each other's choices. Objects are just worth the meaning we invest in them, what we ascribe to them, so why get personal over other's choices ?? I switched from PKDM to JDMs and AlhamdoLillah in last 5 years, there hasn't been any issue I haven't been able to get resolved locally. Was it convenient or easy, probably not, was it worth it, for me hell yes But at the same time, I would totally respect my neighbor's and friend's choice who owns a PKDM in the same price range.
    Tolerance and not being judgmental are the biggest virtues we as Muslims are encouraged to practice. Healthy debate is always nice but conviction never comes by force but logic. Let's hope whether PKDM or JDM, we help each other in resolving issues and not creating few of our own in the process
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  3. #82
    PakWheeler Follow
    asadi13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    357
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    As always, in my opinion, Nature has its way of balancing things out for us, otherwise we would not be needing to make assessments and decisions in life JDM vs PKDM is a debate going on here for almost a decade now and to say the least, both have their fanclubs and rightly so. JDM would give you more safety on road, better features, better build and overall would justify its price tag. Lack of official service points and spares would always remain a hindrance to their complete acceptability in any foreign land. PKDM's give you mental satisfaction of after sales service and spares but the overall package may not justify its price tag IMO.
    Its time we must all accept the reality, PKDM's wont be able to catch up JDM's in many aspects and vice versa, so it is totally a subjective call. Every one has their own family, financial, psychological and decision making process and we must all respect each other's choices. Objects are just worth the meaning we invest in them, what we ascribe to them, so why get personal over other's choices ?? I switched from PKDM to JDMs and AlhamdoLillah in last 5 years, there hasn't been any issue I haven't been able to get resolved locally. Was it convenient or easy, probably not, was it worth it, for me hell yes But at the same time, I would totally respect my neighbor's and friend's choice who owns a PKDM in the same price range.
    Tolerance and not being judgmental are the biggest virtues we as Muslims are encouraged to practice. Healthy debate is always nice but conviction never comes by force but logic. Let's hope whether PKDM or JDM, we help each other in resolving issues and not creating few of our own in the process
    The last pkdm car my garage saw was a 2007 brand new santro and the same year i bought a 2004 vitz for myself, had to sell the santro after 3 years use because of problems like heatup issues in summers and the build quality was very poor but the already 3 year old vitz lasted for 7 years without a single problem. Sold it because i got bored with it but AlhamduLillah no problems at all.

  4. #83
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mwm749's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    59
    Posts
    1,160
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Friends,

    Lets concentrate on the posters problem please.
    I Dont Drive Fast, I Fly Slowly....

  5. #84
    PakWheeler Follow
    sajjad94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    any update?

  6. #85
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,004
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmankhan786 View Post
    Here is video for reference

    Honda Vezel 2015 error - Video Dailymotion
    Translate all these errors via Google translate and see if you can figure out something. The issue is registered with transmission, so your car might not be recalled.
    My dads friend is having another problem where car shuts off when slow and turns on back (By shut down i mean no battery run)!
    I will try to post video.

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
    Always respect your parents

  7. #86
    PakWheeler Follow
    mani82ua's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dear salman, any update after visiting Honda Lahore, has Honda Japan responded, also plz have a look on below link, as if its not SW error then might be below recall i.e. noise filter issue in PSU....

    Fit, N-WGN, N-WGN CUSTOM, recall of VEZEL (October 23, 2014 report) - Trust & Reliable Japan Car Exporter

  8. #87
    PakWheeler Follow
    zeeshanhashmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Salam,

    As far as I searched the internet for the said issue, it seems like the Parking Break is on. There are 2 things, 1 is Parking Gear and another ins Parking Break. There is a button near the gear that you need to push etc, to on / off the Parking break. I am not a Vezel owner yet, but soon to be.

    For reference, please check this link:
    2014 Vezel Error Message - Honda HR-V Forum
    @drzac and other Vezel Owners, do you know/think that this OR such errors etc are there in Vezel 2015 ? It seems that versions in 2014 got some problems.

    Also, is there any way to convert that Japanese messages to English in the panel - may be a software update etc? (Obviously not Google Translate).

  9. #88
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,510
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeeshanhashmi View Post
    Salam,

    As far as I searched the internet for the said issue, it seems like the Parking Break is on. There are 2 things, 1 is Parking Gear and another ins Parking Break. There is a button near the gear that you need to push etc, to on / off the Parking break. I am not a Vezel owner yet, but soon to be.

    For reference, please check this link:
    2014 Vezel Error Message - Honda HR-V Forum
    @drzac and other Vezel Owners, do you know/think that this OR such errors etc are there in Vezel 2015 ? It seems that versions in 2014 got some problems.

    Also, is there any way to convert that Japanese messages to English in the panel - may be a software update etc? (Obviously not Google Translate).
    Well, imo to generalize all 2014 manufactured vezels as having software issues would be very unfair to say the least. Less than 10% of 2014 produced vezels had a recall in Japan and for a new launch this figure is very much acceptable as most experts would tell you. Fit hybrid 2013/14 on the other hand had lot more fraction of recalls. Regardless, its a good thing that 2015 onward, no recalls for Vezel. So if one is going to import 2014 vezel, its always nice to lookup for its recall status on Honda japan website by entering its chassis ID. That's what I did as well.
    And, unfortunately there's no authentic way yet to change the language in modern JDM's cluster panels.
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  10. #89
    PakWheeler Follow
    zeeshanhashmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Great - thanks for your input. I am planning to buy 2015 model. Can you please give me a link OR article where I can see what difference between packages ? I am dumb as far as the auto and related terms are concerned.

  11. #90
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,510
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @zeeshanhashmi ... check Honda.co.JP
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  12. #91
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Please watch this video and carefully read the comments that follow, I am SURE it will be of help:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezbl...ature=youtu.be
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  13. #92
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmankhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default good vezel electrician repairer in Lahore

    Hi

    I came back home after long journey and car is still in smae status, some electrician visited to check but they ask car in garage which I did not trust in my absence.

    summary is that Honda and INH do not have computer software to check fault and hence could not repair it.

    Can someone suggest me good electrician or have repaired similar issues???

  14. #93
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,004
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmankhan786 View Post
    Hi

    I came back home after long journey and car is still in smae status, some electrician visited to check but they ask car in garage which I did not trust in my absence.

    summary is that Honda and INH do not have computer software to check fault and hence could not repair it.

    Can someone suggest me good electrician or have repaired similar issues???
    Whats the issue you're facing? My dads friend had been facing many issues in his vezel. I fixed many but one new issue is there now. Its parking brake light blinking.


    Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
    Always respect your parents

  15. #94
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,380
    Follows
    18
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    13

    Default

    ^^
    how are you fixing the error codes ?
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

  16. #95
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmankhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    can someone recomand hitech mechanics in lahore?

  17. #96
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arzaam.bhatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    6
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmankhan786 View Post
    can someone recomand hitech mechanics in lahore?
    well in your case apart from honda 3S or if you dont know a person with a deep level scanner you may try Porsche Centre Lahore as they do handle other makes as well and should have better diagnostics and with my experience of them they are very through when it comes to checking for issues especially electrical ones they may help you tracing problems in harness if any. and by porsche centre i mean the porsche centre not INH which are frankly useless.
    If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!

  18. #97
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I read each and every reply to this thread to find if some one has given a solution to this problem which really worked but unfortunately same is the case i have indirectly faced three times. Same cases were reported to me for any solution but those were new for me as well because vezels are totally new to the market with new technology.
    Any ways I told every possible solution to them including visit to all the top workshops but all useless.
    In all the three cases the cars started giving same problem and completely refuses to move an inch further even one person told me that he was at motorway and stopped for a few seconds to relax and have a cup of tea but when he came back the car started behaving the same way as your car does. Then the car was loaded on a emergency service to take it back to faisalabad.
    Any ways as mostly people know me that i used to deal in jdms and i was one of the few people who import and sold vezels the queries came to me to find a solution to it. In all the cases the final issue was found within the gear box.... Then the car was sent to a few gear box specialists and they found it not repairable and having some problem with dual clutch system and also with some internal breakups.
    Finally they recommended to change the gear box which was purchased for Rs. 280,000 pkr which they luckily was able to find it from karachi market from a half cut accidented car. Similarly for Second car the gear box was purchased from bilal gunj in rs.350,000 and in the last case no gear box was able all over pakistan and there was only one option to purchase it brand new from japan which was costing about Rs. 5 lac but the owner refused to spend that much on the car and its still parked at his house.
    The purpose is not to disappoint any one but sharing my few cents which may help someone.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  19. #98
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omar4494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,255
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    I read each and every reply to this thread to find if some one has given a solution to this problem which really worked but unfortunately same is the case i have indirectly faced three times. Same cases were reported to me for any solution but those were new for me as well because vezels are totally new to the market with new technology.
    Any ways I told every possible solution to them including visit to all the top workshops but all useless.
    In all the three cases the cars started giving same problem and completely refuses to move an inch further even one person told me that he was at motorway and stopped for a few seconds to relax and have a cup of tea but when he came back the car started behaving the same way as your car does. Then the car was loaded on a emergency service to take it back to faisalabad.
    Any ways as mostly people know me that i used to deal in jdms and i was one of the few people who import and sold vezels the queries came to me to find a solution to it. In all the cases the final issue was found within the gear box.... Then the car was sent to a few gear box specialists and they found it not repairable and having some problem with dual clutch system and also with some internal breakups.
    Finally they recommended to change the gear box which was purchased for Rs. 280,000 pkr which they luckily was able to find it from karachi market from a half cut accidented car. Similarly for Second car the gear box was purchased from bilal gunj in rs.350,000 and in the last case no gear box was able all over pakistan and there was only one option to purchase it brand new from japan which was costing about Rs. 5 lac but the owner refused to spend that much on the car and its still parked at his house.
    The purpose is not to disappoint any one but sharing my few cents which may help someone.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Although i dont have vezel, but i am a prospect so following this thread, this is first post so far that is pointing towards "can be a" solution.

  20. #99
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmankhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    Honda Vezel Power system error -1679640

  21. #100
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmankhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    <<<< SOLVED >>>>

    After struggling, I solved this problem with very good prices and without changing any part.

    There is a shifter motor located above gear box. Just open the shifter motor and install it again. !!! simple. But this could not be done by a normal user of vezel, I suggest it doing through a mechanics whose number I am attaching here with.

    During my search I encountered many mechanics who "misguided" me that fault is actually into gear. I also had to hear stupid argument from such fraudster mechanics that due to cityi brake sensor car send signals to gear to stop immediately which collapse gear. I did not digest all such arguments therefore I started searching for good electrician as I believed that 500 KM car could not cause mechanical fault.

    So finally searched fro a technician and found 'Jawed Denso", he is electrician and knows ECU, TCM very well, so much so that he can even repair ECU as I have seen him repairing open circuits. He also had Launcher which in-depth search fault errors.

    Diagnose was very well done by him, first he checked each and every harness and wirings and slowly reached to gear shifter.

    The guy was honest as he had shifter motor available which he said could be between 10K-25K but in end he chose option to install my own motor to see if it worked and it worked. Total cost charged by him was Rs. 8 K.

    There are some other mechanics like Fayaz motor, waqas and Nasir who misguided me to change gears.

    I am attaching his visit card if someone needs good electricians.

    I thanks all users who input me suggestions. Finally my vezel is on road.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •