Dear Pak Wheelers
From the reviews that I have been reading online a number of issues have come up regarding Vezel and I wanted to know the opinion of others whether this is a car to buy or not.
The issues are
1. The dry lubricated DCT clutch system is giving all automakers a problem including Honda. It heats up in hot climates and the three recalls of Fit and Vezel are all related to DCT.
2. The vehicles that were recalled were not just for software upgrade but in many cases DCT components were changed as well.
3. The limit for cruise control is 110KM/H
4. The suspension is hard so its not a comfortable car for city roads of Pakistan
5. No body understands how to fix the various electronics related bugs that come up from time to time. All messages are in Japanese and our repair shops are not trained on it.
6. It might lose a lot of value in 3 years of ownership
I personally dont own this car and have not driven it, so its all from online research. Honest input from owners is well come.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad