0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default vitz after 60k tune up

guys i recently got my vitz checked as it has done 60k odo..

changed spark plugs.. they installed xli spark plugs (is it ok?)

front disc breaks where near-ending.. so got them replaced

got the cat converter removed from both front and back (it was CHOKED)

all engine-lubricants needed a change.. so got them changed.. they all were in very bad condition as previous owner didnt check them regularly

now the car's pick has increased .. its milage has increaed .. its performance has increaed.. gear shifting is much more smooth now.. breaks are more reliable now ..

the reason why i had to do all this was.. poor pick .. poor performance.. ~360kms with AC on in full tank (i dont have CNG) .. poor car response.. heavier drive.. (i drive with O/D always on and only turn it off when i'm about to overtake some1) .. very very pooooooooooooooooor response while climing even in L gear

now i just made a trip to muree this saturday on my vitz .. with a load of four person... went to cliffden camp, then to lowertopa PAF base and rest houses and if anyone of u has ever been there you would know what sort of climbs there are.. mind u they are VERY steep... then to wild life park near cliffden camp on lawrence pur road near lawrence college and it was ONE F'in SCARY RIDE .. soon i forgot ke vitz neechay touch keray ge ya nahi (surperizingly it didnt even touch one single time reason being i was driving quite carefully and keeping both my front and rear tires balanced) if anyone of u has ever been to safari park near bahriya town ISB.. you would know what sort of road i'm talking about.. MULTIPLY IT WITH 100 times to imagine what sort of road the vitz went onto in wild life park MUrEE .. my advice is never to go there in any sort of car .. cuz roads are abandoned hence if ur stuck there u'll not get any help plus roads are NEVER maintained .. ops getting off the topic ok back to vitz maintainence .. point is vitz climbed all these steep gradients quite comfortably even with the load it had mashaAllah

oh and the milage now is 480kms in full tank with AC on and O/D on .. well i always turn O/D off when climibing hills or using L / D2.. i only turn it on when using D ... its a logical thing to do .. rather adviceable thing to do otherwise wahts the point of using D2 with O/D on when the cars gonna change gear early cuz of O/D ..

next i'm planning to upgrade my tires .. right now i have 155/80/R13 or watever the stock ones are.. lol cuz i never rem the tire sizes .. i'm planning to either get 185 on same rimz as i've heared the stock rimz go off the hook cheaply ?? so wats the point of selling geniune rimz.. but i know alloy walay give a hotter look .. i read on PW that even 14 or 15 inch alloy rimz go fine with vitz 2004 .. if budget allowed i'll get both done.. if not then atleast i'll change tires then later on put same tires on new alloy rimz so i'll see if i get tires for 13inch or 14inch rim .. hhmmm.. that will surely increase road grip and my confidence on vitz will be then complete as in FULL..

wese to drive a car with ABS is hell lot of enjoyment and sense of security wise and breaking wise.. u never feel that in non ABS local shits (cursing the car makers.. not us buyers)

regards
    take tym in giving.. lyf's 2 short 2b selfish

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hey wats the meaning of O/D
    Tried tried twice .. but failed

SLR
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^^ O/D is for Overdrive
    Revving a Mercedes-McLaren SLR a day keeps other supercars away.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thank you

SLR
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you are welcome
    Revving a Mercedes-McLaren SLR a day keeps other supercars away.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

acha acha tekh hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bahi Abdul Haseeb

I have2003 Coure (CNG + AC). I have travelled Murree from Lahore frequently. I had never ever any prob regarding my car. Performance is excellent. Just battery prob one time and i got it replaced from Sunny Bank, Murree. My Coure pick on CNG is awsome. With 4 persons it went upto Sunny Bank with CNG. Now as it has driven over 100000 I want to replace my Car. Vitz is in my mind model 2004. One more thing is that not a single major work has been done of my Coure yet. I tuned it up in time, change oil ever 2000/2500 km, get wheel balancing and allignment in routine. Every thing is fine Mashalla.

You please advise me why I should buy Vitz. What is maintenance expenditure. How is spare part availibility. Do our machaniks have enough knowledge of this car now. How is its drive. Why should I pick Vitz among, Cultus, Santro, Joy, etc etc
    be sure to taste your words before you spit them out

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^
    Once u'll drive a Vitz U'll surely noe da difference....!! I wud rank it da best among da 1000cc.. category...!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Drive vitz 1.3L you will forget City and all. Its amazing with high acceleration you get baige interior with floor shift and climax control. I was offered this car for final 800K.
    4G13 SOHC Turbocharged. 4G93T Mivec Turbo with GT30R, Emanage Ultimate 1.5Bar, 353Whp. 1JZ-GTE, Single Turbo, 4G63T 6th Gen FWD. Team DEKA.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vitz is great, i kept it for some time and still miss its drive
    Not much expansive in maint but spares are a bit pricy. Still manageable as it has fewer problems.
    2005 model is good looking but 2004 has better performance
    "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Naveed Bhai... I think you are the one I am looking for. Please tell me about Vitz 04 which I am planning to buy. Some of my friends tell me not to go for it becuase maintenance of Japenese Car like Vitz is quite expensive including spare parts. This car is not for such persons who can afford only one car. Actually as I mentioned above I have Coure 2003 with excellent satisfaction. No major work yet. I rarely needed spare part of it like side mirror, pair of wipers, front lower indicator, radio antena stuff like that. I do routine matenance of my car strictly dats y its not giving me any probs. I love to have vitz 04 but afraid of some stuff about this care regarding mentanance. I will drive it with CNG. Please tell me how it is to replace your Coure-03 with exellent condition and no problem at all with Japenese Vitz-04 which is relatively new in market. One more thing that people say machanic have no proper preofessional knowledge about Vitz. Please help me....in making decision.
    be sure to taste your words before you spit them out

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List