9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default new swift vs vitz???

guys i wana know that after launching new swift..is vitz market is down?vitz ki sale mai kuch fark para hai?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i will consider only one thing
    vitz (new shape) 2005 to 2008, minimum 2 years old, not confirm how much driven,
    whereas swift brand new 2010 zero meter
    I am the ASH, a way to hell, anyone who sit behind me goes to hell.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

2 Shehbaz_79
    Wow.Well bro i have mentioned one word and that is WAKE UP.Listen,Our people are mad enough they get cars at high prices but they even dont concern their features.Its like buying a car with both eyes closed.I have mentioned that,for me,Safety,Comfort and Handling is must in any automobile and that is why i chosed Vitz 2004 MashaALLAH se.Cuz of its 2 AIRBAGS.
    ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vitz iz daaa best..
    50 % Single.!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This debate can go on forever without any conclusion.....
    vitz has its own pros and cons and so does the swift...
    in my opinion vitz has many cons as compared to swift so my option wud be clearly the swift for perfomance{when required},consumption{best small petrol vehicle availaible doing more than 17km/litre},safety{abs and ebd though without airbags no worries cuz i dont intend to hit my car at high speeds like idiots},stiff suspension,comfy and roomy interior...
    Ppl can argue all day long comparing vitz with swift, remember one thing,local car always excel given a reasonable price and quality...
    As far as i know swift is selling like anything ryt now,with other versions coming by,will clearly make the vitz cry like a baby...and with it all its lovers !!!! lol
    Regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

useless discussion now going to end, so guys stop wasting time like mr alimalik
    i m kind enough to forgive u but not fool enough to trust u

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dude 1.0 vitz is the best thing to drive around , the level of comfort you cant compare it with a swift 1.3 , swift is better thn cultus vitz has its own class , luxury, safety , durability and a sleak design let it be the 99 or the 2006 one no matter what every one says I would always go for the vitz VITZ and VITZZ

Does your swift has the following ?
    1.AIRBAGS
    2.1.0 Economical Engine
    3.Auto Transmission
    4.Luxurious drive
    5.better visibility of the road
    6.back viper
    7.vvti technology
    8.Rugid body , not a teen daba

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i love both cars....and would love to have both

end of discussion!
    The SUB will do what the BOX tells it to do!

F1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guys plz maf krod vitz and swift ko.......let them go and let the poster decide its his choice...simply CHALTI KA NAM GARI.....ki
    Godzilla under the Hood !!

fzs
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Really like driving my Vitz 1.0L as it has a smooth & comfy ride and an effortless drive due to auto transmission and very light power steering . . . also it is surefooted and stable at motorway speeds . . . raced it once against my new Corolla GLi on a half tank of hi octane and it was up the Corolla's tail!

fzs
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think a product of Suzuki (Pakistan) should not be compared to a product of Toyota (Japan) . . . it's a very unreasonable comparison

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^yea totally agree.same here dude.i also love driving my vitz 03.its true beeing 1.0L it never lost a run with local assembled 1.3L stock cars with more then 1 car gap.meri tu sath sath bhagtii hai
    but swift ki baat aur hai light weight with 1.3L engine gives it better power to weight ratio.but power doesn't mean everything....and i still love my vitz mashallah

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fzs View Post
    I think a product of Suzuki (Pakistan) should not be compared to a product of Toyota (Japan) . . . it's a very unreasonable comparison
    so far swift has most parts from japan..yet they have to start production of parts in pakistan

the only negative thing about this are those features which vitz have but this car dont have ....
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ but i thank them for not providing the rear viper, in Pakistan 90% of them are going to be stolen.

altho i love the Swift if i had 10 lacks lying around i wud have got one the day it was launched.
    The only thing im conserned about is the auto tranny version. And ya the airbags to atleast after driving the Vitz for 4 years, the cars pampered me to much.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fzs View Post
    and dude, dont generalize everything, they can make better or atleast cars to meet japanese standards but they jst dont wanto. its not at all like Japani gari hee sb se achi aur pakistani kch nae.

secondly do u even noe Paksuzuki in it self is nuthing, but just a company with welding rights. Its totaly being run by Suzuki Japan. they are the actual policy makers. Even the chasis plates in Pak Suzuki cars say Suzki motor co. Japan.

Indus Toyota is even being managed by Toyota Japan through that software (em forgeting the name, training course for that is avalibble only wid seimens and costs around 2 lacks per session)
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I too own a 04' vitz and if i had 10 lacs in hand I'd have definitely gone for a swift by now. Does that mean i'm degrading vitz in anyway? No. I think the price is reasonable considering the current rupee position. An import hatch with 1.3 liter will easily be above 11 and that too for a 3 years old model. Swift is the best deal for now IMO.

And abt the airbags.. even your top of the line model civic and altis have a single airbag. Swift ke peechay kyun par gaye ho sab?
    1. Live and LET Live !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shahbaz_79 View Post
    Thanks to Mr storm the Japanese AIRBAG industry is booming day by day.

Now the Japanese have decided to make a cart with four wheels and they are thinking that by just adding an AIRBAG this cart would be a major hit in Pakistani market

What a comparison based on AIRBAGS and BACK WIPER.

And you know that 1.0 L vitz with four speed auto tranny (specially with the help of CNG) can beat a ferrari ENZO. LMAO

new swift vs vitz??? -35341

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post

altho i love the Swift if i had 10 lacks lying around i wud have got one the day it was launched.
    and you'd have not gotten one as on the day of the launch the "own" was 70000rs,.. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawfay View Post
    And abt the airbags.. even your top of the line model civic and altis have a single airbag.
    and we should settle for less because....?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    and you'd have not gotten one as on the day of the launch the "own" was 70000rs,.. LOL!
    well on the launch day, had a tragedy in family so probably not den, and yup, lol in dat case, id have given it a second thot, apas ke bat hai since the day i went to the showroom ive recived atleast 10 calls from them.

And abt the airbags.. even your top of the line model civic and altis have a single airbag. Swift ke peechay kyun par gaye ho sab?
    @rawfay, its not swift its all the local cars, and specialy wen were comparing it wid a rival were giving + and - points for both the cars.

and ya Civic oriel has 2., and ya sameer bhae has always been against it to. and always saying all local cars come wid 0 safety features. 2 airbags in such a car is crap and as for the GCON in Honda all the major accidented civics ive come across are teard apart from the middle.

The world over there are

curtain air bags,
    driver knee cap air bags
    In-Door airbags,
    Front seats have airbags for rear passengers.

and in 2010 were happy wid a single or a dual front airbags only, peeche bethne walle insan nae hote kya? For Gods sake man, Corola Gli got its first abs system in 2008

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    well on the launch day, had a tragedy in family so probably not den, and yup, lol in dat case, id have given it a second thot, apas ke bat hai since the day i went to the showroom ive recived atleast 10 calls from them.

@rawfay, Civic oriel has 2., and ya sameer bhae has always been against it to. and always saying all local cars come wid 0 safety features. 2 airbags in such a car is crap and as for the GCON in Honda all the major accidented civics ive come across are teard apart from the middle.

The world over there are

curtain air bags,
    driver knee cap air bags
    In-Door airbags,
    Front seats have airbags for rear passengers.

and in 2010 were happy wid a single or a dual front airbags only, peeche bethne walle insan nae hote kya? For Gods sake man, Corola Gli got its first abs system in 2008
    i saw it the night before the official launch and i was so upset that it didn't have an airbag,... i had actully put a deposit down as well which i got back the day of the launch because it didn't have what i wanted in it. I'm lucky my friend is a suzuki dealer.

you are right abotu safety features,.. people here don't realize that seatbelts can save lives,.. they would rather fit a soundsystem in their mehran for 1 lac instead of installing seatbelts for 4-5000,.. we a a nation have some serious problems with out rundemental brain functions. it's only after a death or a near-miss that people start opening their eyes,.. but its too late by then,.. adn in a few months they have all but forgotten.
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Swift bring some competition in the Decent Hatch backs not Alto and Mehrban or Cultus. Now i think if Toyota launchs Vitz with local assembling and price in the range of Swift thn i can say they are comparable otherwise In Pakistan Indus sold a Car without Braking Power which designed with ABS for 8 Years and it was Major Hit. So you cna estimate future easily.
    Life is a chain of moment of enjoyment and Obedience to Allah, not only about survival

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    i saw it the night before the official launch and i was so upset that it didn't have an airbag,... i had actully put a deposit down as well which i got back the day of the launch because it didn't have what i wanted in it. I'm lucky my friend is a suzuki dealer.

you are right abotu safety features,.. people here don't realize that seatbelts can save lives,.. they would rather fit a soundsystem in their mehran for 1 lac instead of installing seatbelts for 4-5000,.. we a a nation have some serious problems with out rundemental brain functions. it's only after a death or a near-miss that people start opening their eyes,.. but its too late by then,.. adn in a few months they have all but forgotten.

To add to ur reply, people in this part of the world say Allah ke hawale, And in the end "Allah ke marzi thee", "Allah ne bacha lya" ker ke they just leave it. and dont think Allah(s.w.t) has said seat belt lagao, do ur best wat u can uske baad Allah k hawale.

Its jst like leaving ur car open wid the keys in side and say Allah ke hawle, while Allah(S.W.T) has said lock the cars, get a tracker installed then Allah ke hawale.

basicly its jst the lack of education. we arnt educated at all. We dont even noe wat a airbag is. No wonder we see rerrri wale, donkey carts walle, cycle walle, Suzukis walle breaking laws now and then. basicly they dont even noe wat a red light means, there just doing wat others are doing. same goes wid our qoum, some body on the https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/art...r-seat-belt-hq thread said we dont wear seat belts becasue others make fun of us.. Lol wat a excuse. like other are going to save u in an accident.

Its 2010 people dont even know wat are child seats,

Infants arent allowed to sit in the front seat with an adult or a parent.

There are several such things i feel prety sad about it. But in the end im like what can one do. if im the only one to avoid a Suzuki Cultus/ Mehran/ etc, there are several others who wouldnt and say "tm pagal ho u got a used car"

Belive it or not Swift is the reaction for lower sales of Suzuki Cultus. the family sector more the 60% that i noe off have either shifted to Honda City or Toyota Vitz.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

User Tag List