Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cultus EFI kaha say agai beech main?

its not even in the same league as Vitz/Swift
    sure its got decent acceleration but its till tht same Cultus with poor brakes and poor road grip

i owned a Cultus for 6 Years it was a 2004 model and brakes were very poor

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PGhasanJ View Post
    i owned a Cultus for 6 Years it was a 2004 model and brakes were very poor
    Cultus is having pretty decent brakes for a 1000cc car. (If used as a family car)
    But still not better than Liana,s brakes.
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cultus is having pretty decent brakes for a 1000cc car. (If used as a family car)
    But still not better than Liana,s brakes.
    yeh but he is comparing it with Liana's Brakes not me :p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guganali007 and LianaLover: Numerous post of yours containing nothing but personal remarks and insults have been removed.

Please stop engaging in personal attacks or infractions/bans will be handed out.
    Trolls EDPP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PGhasanJ View Post
    yeh but he is comparing it with Liana's Brakes not me :p
    And I quoted his post and replied to him.
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

7. 13-08-2010, 01:21 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by porsch View Post
    @Sdogar + @lianalover

well Swift is the only one with liana crapy engine in Pakistan even india has 1200cc swift due that scrapy engine 1300 cc of liana

ask any mechanic of suzuki they will never say to buy liana or swift

their are few people who haven't got any problem in liana but just as a luck, anyhow a car without a brake n road grip is bull **** an comparing to cultus it got more grip and better brakes then liana

on the other hand Swift is also a crap, just sit with 2 person in rear seats of swift the swift will more likely to touch ground secondly no room for bigger gas cylinder and it has no proper degee VITZ is way better
    Bhai jan cultus kahan se a gaye.Kahan cultus ka old engine or kahan swift ka m13a.Hum ab mechanic se poch kr gari lia karen ge ke bhai jan 80s ka engine acha hai ya 2005 ka engine.Liana ki brakes cultus se achii han mashallah.Cultus ko to world mein promote karna chahie or jo world class car swift hai wo pakistan mein crap ho gaye.There is no comparision accept or not swift is 100 times better than any hatch back in pakistan chahe wo vitz ho ya stiz

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Sdogar + @lianalover

well Swift is the only one with liana crapy engine in Pakistan even india has 1200cc swift due that scrapy engine 1300 cc of liana

their are few people who haven't got any problem in liana but just as a luck, anyhow a car without a brake n road grip is bull **** an comparing to cultus it got more grip and better brakes then liana

on the other hand Swift is also a crap, just sit with 2 person in rear seats of swift the swift will more likely to touch ground secondly no room for bigger gas cylinder and it has no proper degee VITZ is way better
    Dear,

You don't know anything about the swift engines.For your kind information these were released in 1.3 L and 1.5 L options globally.Check out this article and then write. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_Swift
    Below is the quote from article:

In Japan, only the 5-door body is available and four-wheel drive is an option for the 1.3 L or 1.5 L petrol engine. 1.2 L CVT transmission version also available in only front wheel drive version. The design of the new Swift was previewed on the Concept S and Concept S2 concept cars at auto shows, in the years leading up to its launch.
    In Europe, the Swift was launched in 3- or 5-door hatchback form, with 1.3 and 1.5 L petrol engines, and a 1.3 L DDiS engine supplied by Fiat. The 1.3 L petrol is also available with an automated manual gearbox or with four-wheel drive.
    Indian Engineers were called to Japan to help Suzuki design this generation of Swift.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-3>[4]</SUP>
    Available with 1.3 (92 PS (68 kW; 91 hp)) and 1.5 (102 PS (75 kW; 101 hp)) L petrol engines, the new Swift is Suzuki's new "global car", produced in Hungary, India, Japan, Pakistan and by Chang'an in China.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ porsch
    on the other hand Swift is also a crap, just sit with 2 person in rear seats of swift the swift will more likely to touch ground.

Come on,I am sure you haven't seen any swift.This is very funny.I am using it and driven it with 5 passengers, no such thing exists.Don't spread wrong info please.
    What about vitz ground clearance, it touches every speed breaker if it is not raised.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Porsch
    Sir g Do not know why people are spreading wrong information about Swift.... Please do not spread biased views against swift. If you do not have one than how can you compare it with others.
    I agree that Suzuki is making pathetic cars but this is not in the case of Swift. we should commend Pak Suzuki for launching such a quality car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Sdogar + @lianalover

hahahahahaha..

Pyaray bhai,

Main ye baat pehlay hi 1000 dafa keh chuka hoon ke JAHIL MECHANICS Liana ko samajhnay main completely FAIL ho gaye hain.. I personally know a mechanic jo keht ahi ke mujhay Sub cars ki samajh ati hai but Liana is the latest technology and I cant understand it.. And uskay haath kanptay hain Liana kholtay huay because the system is too complicated..

And mechanics to hotay hi JAHIL hain.. Liana fully computerized car hai and in JAHIL mechanics ki soch jahan khatam hoti hai na, wahan se Liana ka system shuru hota hai..

To yaar kaun si gari hai jis main ye nahi hota?? What about santro?? What about reborn?? What about City??

Sub hi neechay ho jati hain and uncha speed braker ajaye to sub hi neechay lagti hain.. Pata nahi kyun PAKISTANIS latest technologies ko accept nahi kartay..

New City is a BIG BIG FAILURE.. Justify it??

Besides Cultus has a semi power steering (Not talking about new ones) and Liana has got power steering from the beginning..

@porsch

-liana is 1328 cc DOHC where as city is 1299cc SOHC..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LianaLover View Post
    hahahhahahahhaha.. Haan is hi liye roads par Paksuzuki ki cars sub se ziada nazar atee hain.. you can't deny the truth.. toyota and honda walay bhi middle class logon ke liye (Jo ke Pakistan ki majority hain) garian banani shuru kar dain to unka ye complex and complaint bhi khatam ho jaye ga ke PakSuzuki kisi aur company ko apnay neray nahi lagnay deti..
    i own mehran,khyber and cultus...to be honest khyber is batter then them ...but cultus quality where i paid over 7 lakh

i m going to sell it and add few more and get swift

other then swift all is crap to me...even if i own it does not mean i will support it
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Sdogar + @lianalover

Now if pakistani mechanics cant work out CNG on these M series engines it does not mean its crap

rest of the world are using them and we are not lucky enough to get different series for pakistan market

these cars are to be used for petrol not CNG
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Swift is a decent Car i had drive it by my self. Don't underestimate it coz its make by Suzuki. If it's made by Honda then you can see responses of people at other side
    Reality is Just An Illusion !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Swift is the world class car currently considered best in UK and note the british people said that the swift is excellent it means its excellent.I dont know why in Pakistan people saying on swift crap if its made by honda then the responses should be positive.
    Swift is going at best selling list in europe,asia(india,middle east,gulf and south east)australia and north usa
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its the only car by paksuzuki updated date to date with every feature fog lights,alloys,bridgestone class tyress,jvc cd player with aux,excellent paint quality,1.3l engine with 92 bhp power,abs brakes,rear seat belts,very good ac,meter with rpm,manual tranny power
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

everyone has their own choices, should go for the one you like.

personally I prefer the Swift
    no comments

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

swift has better looks from front as well from back as compared to Vitz.Vitz will also be almost 3 years old and 50k driven and no warranty of any part but swift will have 2 year warranty and brand new zero meter car
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

definitely swift, i like its shape more plus its 1300cc

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I would also put my vote for Swift ..... I have been using Gli (2007 and 2010) ..... prob with me is I cant keep any car for a long time ..... I recently sold my Gli 2010 gun metallic and bought Swift ..... I know its brand new and all brand new cars attract at first point .... but I have to say, I was amazed at Suzuki ..... its not a typical suzuki thats been sold in Pakistan for ages. Its much much better ..... let me share an experience.

I never had a car on CNG ..... so all am talking about is petrol.

I went to Pakistan on 23rd july and on 27th me along with 4 other friends went to muree/patriyata and then back to ISB .... this trip was on Gli 2010 (7800km ODO reading with 205tyres) ...... I picked the new highway route to muree and I do agree some of the hills are really steep ..... all the way to mall road, I dint switch off the AC. Some curves I had to shift to 1st gear just because the car in front of me went slow on curves ...... so all went fine and went I reach back ISB I calculated and it consumed exactly Rs. 1200 petrol .......

A week later, I bought Swift and sold Gli ...... and guess what, again I went to muree (same friends, 3 on back seat) ..... I agree the seating is not that comfortable but I was amazed at its performance ...... I agree due to rainy weather, I dint put AC on but still hardly twice I shifted to 1st gear ...... it went all the way smooth and places where Xli's and Gli's where slipping (due to wet road and mud on inclination) swift was REALLY SWIFT ..... braking and handling no issue at all ......cutting the story short, we had the same route and back to ISB and calculated again and it consumed exactly Rs. 1110 petrol whole trip ..... with 195 tyre ....

Dunno whether that will make a point or not but reason I wrote this is, I was planning to buy vitz but then rejected the idea as 1000cc is not that powerful and long lasting plus 1300cc I cannot get brand new here in pakistan, and a second hand (almost 2 yrs driven on auto tranny) is not my choice.

Last but not the least ..... Gli = 14lac -------- Vitz = 13lac approx. ------ Swift = 11lac

So I settled maself down at Swift coz I wanted a smaller size with good engine power and at low price ....... !!!

Habibi ..... Toyota is just ripping people off big time !!!

I hope my opinion will remain same for Suzuki swift as its a talk of mouth that run this machine for atleast a year and lets see what problems it show ..... but am keeping my fingers crossed.

Ma'asalama

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@unware from where the toyota came in this thread plz be stick to the vitz and swift not cultus or liana
    Aunda Fan

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

User Tag List