Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default VITZ (07) missing problem....

asalam o alikm all pakwheels member..
    well starting frm morning. we hav a generator which was not starting becz of battery porblm...i thought to take out battery frm vitz n start the generator..but failed..then i again put back the battery in car again .
    after that the problem start when ever i stop the car on signal it starts vibration which was not ther ....but the vibration remain only for 5-10 sec then again car get smooth n then again on nxt signal it do the same thing.can any1 tel me the problem....and 1 thing more its on petrol no CNG

whn i will b rich thn u will b my b!@$%.......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PIRA View Post
    its vibrates for 2 - 3 secs if you shift for d to n or n to d and then its settles .(with a/c on )
    On idle after starting the car in the morning or while randomly standing somewhere with your foot on the brakes and your gear shifter in D?
    - '06 Toyota Belta 1.0L X - '68 VW Beetle 1300 DP - '89 Nissan B12 E16

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well if you reset your ecu then make sure you do it when the car is fully hot and warmed up. remove battery terminals for about a minute or so. then when u put em back on and switch on engine, do not press accelerator for a minute or two, let it idle. then press brake constant, keep it pressed for like 30 seconds or so. this way it learns again where to set the idle speed with each individual load.

after all this, put car in D but dont drive yet. let the ecu learn where to set the rpms. then take her out for a spin
    it'll get better with time.
    hopefully that solves the problem
    Selling Vitz+local cars - compatible bluetooth Ecu Scantool, High-amp car chargers, Apple-certified Lightning Cables, etc. Click on my name and see my started threads for details.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have vitz 2004.
    whenever i want to reset the ecu. i follow the following steps. And It really works for me. After performing the steps, I go for a normal speed ride to tune up the settings on ecu. Drive 3-4 KM on Shahrah-e-Faisal and all gets ok.

The following is a pakwheels post which i have saved on my pc, whenever I require the solution, i read and perform it.

Dear Brother,

Firstly congratulations, Its really nice that you have shared your experience. I know its like a disappointment in the first place because of facing all this, thus I have decided to help you in detail.

I have recently bought the same car, and for the benefit of general public on this forum, let me share you what is the solution of your problems.

problem 1: Electronic system failure, in this scenario you must be feeling like your power steering, indicators, a/c, etc are down, breaks become very very hard but headlights keep working, and "Ignition" light turns on, even the engine is started.

solution 1: your car is a full electronic master piece, I feel like your CNG technician have powered your CNG kit by connecting its wire with ignition wire which is turned on when you switch on "ACC" via your key. FYI its in your KEY assembly, below your steering. The solution is that instead of powering up CNG kit from ignition wire, the mechanic should extend that wire and take it to left side till switch box, there you should find an appropriate fuse to power your CNG kit. Make sure the current received from fuse is not always on, but turns on when you move your key to ignition position. The fuses found in vitz are smaller in size to conventional ones, so tell him that he'll have to forcibly push it inside and lock it somehow. I am confident that this will resolve your problem.

problem 2: More over when i drive it on CNg the petrol tuning goes badly out and then car cannot run on petrol The mechanics say this model can run only on 1 option CNG OR PETROL

solution 2: for your information and for help of the general members of this club, the new vitz has a 5th generation EPROM (erasable programmable read only memory), something we have in computer and we usually call ROM/BIOS. If there is any problem, the system starts mall function and it keeps malfunctioning unless you do a "hard reset".

Do exactly as stated below:
    To do a hard reset, put your key and take it to switch position (not ignition). now goto your battery, and open the negative terminal and disconnect it from your battery.

wait for 30 seconds.

touch the terminal with the terminal of the battery for 1 second and remove it.

touch the terminal with the terminal of the battery for 2 second and remove it.

wait for 30 seconds.

now go back to drivers seat and take the key to lock position, do not remove the key. (make sure you dont lock out the car :-) )

now go back to terminal and do these steps:

touch the terminal with the terminal of the battery for 2 second and remove it.

wait for 30 seconds.

you've successfully completed a hard reset.

now connect the negative terminal back and you'd be able to enjoy perfectly both on CNG and Patrol, and dont forget to slap the mechanic who said "The mechanics say this model can run only on 1 option CNG OR PETROL"

I have one suggestion for you, If you want to get optimum pick on CNG make sure that your air exhaust/inh is trimmed to have with the help of white paper tape, i.e. its usually of this shape ( ), you need to cover half of it and leave half open ( | ) (i.e. left half covered)

Your first problem was that your RPM was getting down on CNG, I cant tell you if that was because of the hard reset, but if its still not resolved you'll need to play with mixer in your cng kit.

Regarding your dvd thing, I have no idea, so i'll leave that with other members of the forum

If you need to talk to me just in case, do send me a message on forum and i'll give you my number.
    Visit my blogging site @ http://www.faiq360.com, www.arcitecs.net

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

today my brother call one of his frnd .he is ECU master ummm i forgot the name...he said that ecu is reset or sumthing happen to ecu bring ur car 2marrow i will fix it...(he is a gud frnd of my brother ...so not saying to jst take money bcz he will do it for free..
    whn i will b rich thn u will b my b!@$%.......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by murtaza_murti View Post
    Exactly! Don't get your TB opened. Open the Air Filter housing which is connected to your TB, get a Carburator/Air sensor cleaner/spray and clean out the Carbon deposit's inside the TB. If the problem still persists then get your MAF sensor cleaned.
    the MAF for this car is located right behind the throttle body (TB)... you can only clean the MAF if you take out the TB.

By removing the battery the car's computer has been reset ... this is not a problem and you will probably get better fuel consumption.

to reduce the vibration in D ... use carburator cleaner as mentioned above to clean your intake ... also add some high octane to your tank ... you'll feel the difference for sure.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear members, i have toyota vitz 2005, milage 63000, same problem with me, when ever i stop the car on signal it starts vibration which was not ther ....but the vibration remain only for 5-10 sec then again car get smooth n then again on next signal it do the same thing.
    i visit toyota dealer at JAIL ROAD LAHORE and there they changed all 3 plugs, new air filter, Throttle Body service, breaks service, and they also put out some kind of material like chemical or mud, placed in silencer.
    but the vibration problem don't even decrease. 100% same behavious on signels <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u need a jumper(dont know what it was) to remove the battery of vitz without reseting its ecu
    well it hpnd with my vitz because battery got dead due to being standing in house for almost 3 weeks....pehlay hi buri halat mein thi so had to get it chngd buh got the same problem as the poster mentioned because of removing the terminals
    now the panga was that the ecu got reset but an easy solution which i figured out myself and that was to reprogram the ecu with normal programming so i removed the terminals again and the ecu was again reset but this time i went harsh on the throttle with lights on and alll and the car was back to normal
    M @ c!v!c '95 L0v3&

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kaka82 View Post
    Dear members, i have toyota vitz 2005, milage 63000, same problem with me, when ever i stop the car on signal it starts vibration which was not ther ....but the vibration remain only for 5-10 sec then again car get smooth n then again on next signal it do the same thing.
    i visit toyota dealer at JAIL ROAD LAHORE and there they changed all 3 plugs, new air filter, Throttle Body service, breaks service, and they also put out some kind of material like chemical or mud, placed in silencer.
    but the vibration problem don't even decrease. 100% same behavious on signels <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

aapnay to paise zaya kardiye......reset the ecu again and drive the car in S gear with more than normal throtle you give for arnd 10 kms
    M @ c!v!c '95 L0v3&

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kaka82 View Post
    Have you replaced the fuel filter or fuel pump yet?
    - '06 Toyota Belta 1.0L X - '68 VW Beetle 1300 DP - '89 Nissan B12 E16

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes i replaced the engine oil and oil filter. but did not do any thing to fuel pump.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

reset the ecu again and drive the car in S gear with more than normal throtle you give for arnd 10 kms

i do not understand

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

---------------------

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

--------------------------

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For vibrations, look at docjunaids response at :

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...s-fan-club-360

I've seen the same solution on international forums as well to finish idle vibrations.
    A local mechanic told me they usually achieve the same by adding relays. Not sure if the two are equivalent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List