Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default vitz or swift?

hi guys
    i want to buy a new car.Is vitz better or new swift better ?.i want to run the car on petrol so suggestion needed for that.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

swift is the best choice.
    I don,t believe in taking right decisions, i take decisions and make them right !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dude, I was in the same situation 2months ago, though I didnt bought and plans are delayed till August, I choose Swift over Vitz.
    If you want quality car with driving pleasure Answer is Vitz. Vitz spare parts are extremely Expensive, They are even more expensive than Altis 1.8L .... And you have to find a good used vitz.
    If you want a New Car with OK Quality and want performance go for Swift. My judging was if kept with care, It can go 4 years without any problem.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if u want quality car wid full of features than buy vitz or if u want brand new than swift ...but let me remind u if u can find a gud vitz driven around 20k then vitz is better to buy ...decision is urs...
    Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S4 Using Fingers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by guganali007 View Post
    if u want quality car wid full of features than buy vitz or if u want brand new than swift ...but let me remind u if u can find a gud vitz driven around 20k then vitz is better to buy ...decision is urs...
    AGain fight.TOYOTA VS SUZUKI
    Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i dont know if we r seeing the same thread or not but i dont see any fight here :/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    where bro? i cant see any fight here...

fso
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ok heres what u need to know about vitz i have it the rumor about feul cosmpution it all wrong it dosnt give 15 it gives a decent so called avg of only 9 km /l ...second the resale well im tring to sell my vitz for about 2 1/2 month but sadly i still have it and the condition of the car is 8 /10 ..and now the driving pleasure gose well if u buy it brand new u ll maybe enjoy it for couple weeks or maybe if ur lucky months then weird nosies come then there will the cat issue u be asking everyone here in pakwheels how the heck u removed the cat ...now heres something also vitz is more of of a chick car i mean it was tended to be made fot moms not boys so there the main reason it has low pick .as far as swift goes well im planning to buy it but more for drag purpose cox remember it was introduce for the first time as a rally car pick is awsome and it can be converted into gas ..spare part is cheap and as far as resale goes well i see more swift in the mkt then anyother car and also once some one told if theres a car u cant see in any showroom that means it reasle is good so i see new gli and xli almost in all the showroom but yet havnt seen any swift so i think it has good resale also theres other fact that this year cultus production will end so you ll see more swift in the roads and comparing dx with dlx well the diff is somewhat 1 lakh so i sugest is buy the cheaper version and spend 1 lak in it and it will show u spend 1 lak in it only main diff is the abs and mobilzer rest is the same power windows etc ..so as vitz user trust u wont have fun in it goo for swift coz im going for it too ..and secondly the best person who can give any advice is the person who owns it i have few czns and frnds who own swit and few of them are in gas and there happy with it ...
    r3act

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CutePoison View Post
    Dude, I was in the same situation 2months ago, though I didnt bought and plans are delayed till August, I choose Swift over Vitz.
    If you want quality car with driving pleasure Answer is Vitz. Vitz spare parts are extremely Expensive, They are even more expensive than Altis 1.8L .... And you have to find a good used vitz.
    If you want a New Car with OK Quality and want performance go for Swift. My judging was if kept with care, It can go 4 years without any problem.
    brother i bought a Cultus efi in 2007..and till date Alhamdulillah it has never ever given any trouble, never seen a mechanic in these years.....and i am talking about Cultus .....for Swift...it can stay trouble free many more years than that of a Cultus due to Swift's best quality ...

my vote goes for Swift as well over Vitz !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fso View Post
    ok heres what u need to know about vitz i have it the rumor about feul cosmpution it all wrong it dosnt give 15 it gives a decent so called avg of only 9 km /l ...second the resale well im tring to sell my vitz for about 2 1/2 month but sadly i still have it and the condition of the car is 8 /10 ..and now the driving pleasure gose well if u buy it brand new u ll maybe enjoy it for couple weeks or maybe if ur lucky months then weird nosies come then there will the cat issue u be asking everyone here in pakwheels how the heck u removed the cat ...now heres something also vitz is more of of a chick car i mean it was tended to be made fot moms not boys so there the main reason it has low pick .as far as swift goes well im planning to buy it but more for drag purpose cox remember it was introduce for the first time as a rally car pick is awsome and it can be converted into gas ..spare part is cheap and as far as resale goes well i see more swift in the mkt then anyother car and also once some one told if theres a car u cant see in any showroom that means it reasle is good so i see new gli and xli almost in all the showroom but yet havnt seen any swift so i think it has good resale also theres other fact that this year cultus production will end so you ll see more swift in the roads and comparing dx with dlx well the diff is somewhat 1 lakh so i sugest is buy the cheaper version and spend 1 lak in it and it will show u spend 1 lak in it only main diff is the abs and mobilzer rest is the same power windows etc ..so as vitz user trust u wont have fun in it goo for swift coz im going for it too ..and secondly the best person who can give any advice is the person who owns it i have few czns and frnds who own swit and few of them are in gas and there happy with it ...
    totally disagree...

apki bataon say lag raha hai u dont have much experiance of vitz..i have vitz 07 who says its avg is 9km|l lol ... i think there is a problem wid ur vitz my vitz is giving 12 13 km/l in city n 16 17km/l on long routes...how can u say its mileage is wrong?

resale ....vitz have the best resale i dont want to compare swift vs vitz ...but in reality vitz have more resale value than swift ..

now i m damn sure there is a problem wid ur vitz because i bought vitz last year when it was 14000 km driven now my vitz is 26000 km driven still its comfort level n driving pleasure is awesome ...how can u say its driving pleasure became weird noises after some months?

yea i agree its pick is low but if u drive it on b it will be fast i have checked it many times n the result of it my vitz can do 0 - 100 in 12 13 sec .n swift can do it in 12 sec then whts the difference ?

let me remind u these cars r made fr family use not fr racing..

a family car needs comfort, reliability , driving pleasure, features , quality , resale value n in these terms vitz is better option than swift correct me if i m wrong....so how can u say tht vitz wont have fun in it ???

bhai ghari toh apne lay li per uska pata karnay ki zahmat nahi ki ...

loo gee yeh ek aur useless baat ...usi ghari ki resale value hoti hai jo roads pay showroom mein nazar aye xli gli ki resale value bohat hai specially xli ki waise hee vitz roads n showrooms mein bohat hoti hai specially in lhr ..isi tarah swift ki resale value nahi hai jaise liana ki resale value kam hai ...

anyways its ur choice ...but if a man have passion about cars can understand me n will agree wid me...regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

go for vitz bro vitz has auto transmission nice exterior + airbags 100% high class car swift POOR :s
    !!==ViTz==! RoCks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

after all your comments well i will go for vitz.thanks for your support

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

zeeerooo pik for vitz

and imagine 10 lac worth car having just 3 cylinders!!!!!!!!!!!

swift and liana engine are not same ..... more over most of the parts of swift are direct from japan

still it is only being assembled in pak.........

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Swift
    The future of Automobile...Mercedes-Benz S Class Saloon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fadijaved View Post
    zeeerooo pik for vitz

and imagine 10 lac worth car having just 3 cylinders!!!!!!!!!!!

swift and liana engine are not same ..... more over most of the parts of swift are direct from japan

still it is only being assembled in pak.........
    bro i dont want swift vs vitz war...but still swift is not jdm car its local assembled .....and vitz is jdm ...i think u should know the quality of jdm cars as compared to our local ....there is not too much differance between liana n swift engines...no doubt vitz worth its price tag ....it has much more features than swift.......anyways if u like swift its ur choice.......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Go for VITZ as it is JDM not like local Suzuki who offer nothing in there cars. Vitz Airbags, Push Start and MORE IMPORTANTLY IT IS JAPANESE

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

totally disagree...

apki bataon say lag raha hai u dont have much experiance of vitz..i have vitz 07 who says its avg is 9km|l lol ... i think there is a problem wid ur vitz my vitz is giving 12 13 km/l in city n 16 17km/l on long routes...how can u say its mileage is wrong?

resale ....vitz have the best resale i dont want to compare swift vs vitz ...but in reality vitz have more resale value than swift ..

now i m damn sure there is a problem wid ur vitz because i bought vitz last year when it was 14000 km driven now my vitz is 26000 km driven still its comfort level n driving pleasure is awesome ...how can u say its driving pleasure became weird noises after some months?

yea i agree its pick is low but if u drive it on b it will be fast i have checked it many times n the result of it my vitz can do 0 - 100 in 12 13 sec .n swift can do it in 12 sec then whts the difference ?

let me remind u these cars r made fr family use not fr racing..

a family car needs comfort, reliability , driving pleasure, features , quality , resale value n in these terms vitz is better option than swift correct me if i m wrong....so how can u say tht vitz wont have fun in it ???

bhai ghari toh apne lay li per uska pata karnay ki zahmat nahi ki ...

loo gee yeh ek aur useless baat ...usi ghari ki resale value hoti hai jo roads pay showroom mein nazar aye xli gli ki resale value bohat hai specially xli ki waise hee vitz roads n showrooms mein bohat hoti hai specially in lhr ..isi tarah swift ki resale value nahi hai jaise liana ki resale value kam hai ...

anyways its ur choice ...but if a man have passion about cars can understand me n will agree wid me...regards
    I agree and Disagree with you I had 2006 model 1300cc Vitz and it had AN EXECELENT MILEAGE on petrol and yes it did start to give some strange noice after a while maybe because of driving in rain some strange Shriek noise did come out

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shaaf1 View Post
    I agree and Disagree with you I had 2006 model 1300cc Vitz and it had AN EXECELENT MILEAGE on petrol and yes it did start to give some strange noice after a while maybe because of driving in rain some strange Shriek noise did come out
    bro ghari hai toh problem bhi ho jati hai ......there is no problem in my vitz .....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

vitz rules

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Remember vitz is very expensive car.It is overpriced..They are selling used car for 1 million..Swift is atleast new car and its quality is not like other suzuki cras.
    Aviation in not my hobby..... its my way of LIFE::::

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

price of vitz and swift is same i mean the swift dlx model, its price is 1.2 million

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List