27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default advise!!! vitz owners

from where i should i check the transmission oil of new vitz, not found the guage in the engine bay, thanx model is 05(new shape)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro, new vitz auto trans is CVT, like city vario, but no dipstick, u can check its fluid by a small nut front at trans, if cars mileage is above than 50000km than should replace fluid with toyota genuine CVT, others not, but its replacement is bit tricky, 1st drain all oil from chamber's nut in clean container then measure it, then open its chamber clean filter & chamber with petrol, dry then tighten with red silicon, all these should be done by expert mechanic, fill CVT fluid exect amount that was you measure cause there's no dipstick in it, some mechanic fill over fluid and check filling hole by finger tip thats not true, it will harms transmission if you live Punjab society near dha, a gud mechanic Mr.Nadeem at main punjab society road, work shop named Madina Auto or Cherry auto behind Shell pump main market cross nishat colony.
    There's no car like Mercedes-Benz.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
    Bro, new vitz auto trans is CVT, like city vario, but no dipstick, u can check its fluid by a small nut front at trans, if cars mileage is above than 50000km than should replace fluid with toyota genuine CVT, others not, but its replacement is bit tricky, 1st drain all oil from chamber's nut in clean container then measure it, then open its chamber clean filter & chamber with petrol, dry then tighten with red silicon, all these should be done by expert mechanic, fill CVT fluid exect amount that was you measure cause there's no dipstick in it, some mechanic fill over fluid and check filling hole by finger tip thats not true, it will harms transmission if you live Punjab society near dha, a gud mechanic Mr.Nadeem at main punjab society road, work shop named Madina Auto or Cherry auto behind Shell pump main market cross nishat colony.
    That alone is a BIG NO

the fluid drained from the transmission allen head bolt will be about a litre, there is another bolt inside the removed bolts recess that is removed to drain the fluid - it will drain about 5 more litres. Replace the inner drain plug - and fill fluid from filler plug till it starts to drip out, install outer filler plug and fill with about 800cc of additional oil.

If you take out the pan - DO NOT reseal with red silicone sealant, buy its original gasket.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    That alone is a BIG NO

the fluid drained from the transmission allen head bolt will be about a litre, there is another bolt inside the removed bolts recess that is removed to drain the fluid - it will drain about 5 more litres. Replace the inner drain plug - and fill fluid from filler plug till it starts to drip out, install outer filler plug and fill with about 800cc of additional oil.

If you take out the pan - DO NOT reseal with red silicone sealant, buy its original gasket.
    you are real genius bro, i had to change my x car(vitz) cvt oil and honda fort ppl applied red silicone and leakage started due to that my cvt trans got damaged.
    Honda Civic 99 EK Hatch / Honda Integra 92 DA Coupe
    RIP Adil( @AridSoul)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
    thanx for your time bro, my car is 42k driven, ill get the oil changed from mr nadeem as i live in dha and its near 2 me, thanx once again for your time

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List