Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 86
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Vitz(new shape) vs Swift

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    nasty_faizan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Vitz(new shape) vs Swift

    Guys i want to buy either swift or vitz (new shape) but i have some doubts regarding efficiency/resale etc. Pls guide me. Which would be a better buy? Thanks bhai log!

    "Mian, mainey to tumharay abba ko bhi theek kia hai...."- Baba Hassan.

  2. #61
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sdogar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,520
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nosubstitute View Post
    suzuki has the build quality of a dust bin and will start falling falling apart in a year. Vitz amazing build quality, better cushioned ride and will sell in no time.

    I think you have no experience of swift.I have it for 15 months, done 34000 Kms in city and villages drive.Spent not even a penny and experienced not even a single problem. Still feels like a new car.

  3. #62
    PakWheeler Follow
    alikhan7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    744
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well if any one ask me me to rank build quality of local cars i would definitely consider swift on top of list i own vitz 2004 (old shape) (40 k driven) and my 1st cousin got brand new swift last year and drove around (35 k).I personally drive both cars on motorway and found both of them fun to drive
    Never drove new shape VITZ so can't compare
    just give my quick feedback of old shape VITZ with SWIFT


    Brakes: winner (VITZ)
    Power: winner (SWIFT)
    COMFY: winner (VITZ)
    SAFETY: winner (VITZ) has airbags which is edge

    ON STEEPS: winner (SWIFT) coz of 1.3 DOCH ,1.0 VITZ is OK but it gave my tough time on climbing PIR sohawa with 5 passengers.

    ON TURNS: winner (SWIFT)

    ON HIGH SPEEDS: did 150 on motorway with both cars VITZ seems more stable at
    high speeds. winner (VITZ)

    A.C: winner (SWIFT)

    SPACIOUS: winner (VITZ)

    Fuel efficiency: winner (VITZ) 18.5/ltr with AC on motorway where as swift did 15

  4. #63
    PakWheeler Follow
    nomi31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    7
    Posts
    311
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nosubstitute View Post
    suzuki has the build quality of a dust bin and will start falling falling apart in a year. Vitz amazing build quality, better cushioned ride and will sell in no time.
    +1

  5. #64
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sk_020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,316
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Vitz cannot climb upto pir suhawa wid 5 ppl in car. few days back i was goin pir suhawa wid my friends. theres a turn which is too much steeper than all turns. on that turn. vitz failed to climb. and the guy who was driving the car was much embarrassed because there were 3 girls sitting in car with him.. .. my cuore also screamed alot on that turn but managed to climb due to manual tranny wid 4 ppl in car.. and when he saw a cuore managed to climb.. His face was.... lol

  6. #65
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sk_020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,316
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Honda Citrus Fields Sargodha is the source.And its not a sunni sunayi baat.
    180k own for Prosmatic.
    100k own for City manual.
    Go have a check out
    Very well answered. I appreciate. When facelifted model of XLI/GLI was launched. Own money was 1.5 - 2 lacks. What u will say about this? .
    And please. Answer my 2nd question also. I am anxiously waiting for ur answer.

  7. #66
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
    Very well answered. I appreciate. When facelifted model of XLI/GLI was launched. Own money was 1.5 - 2 lacks. What u will say about this? .
    And please. Answer my 2nd question also. I am anxiously waiting for ur answer.
    That was because facelift known as new model was launched.Else theres not that much own on Corolla.
    Aunda Fan

  8. #67
    PakWheeler Follow
    nasty_faizan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I honestly didnt think starting this thread would start such a heated debate bween pakwheelers
    Anyways, I bought a 07vitz, registered in june 2010. I am very happy with my purchase and will post pics later.
    I also drove swift, I think its a pretty good car but i still liked vitz more. One reason for not going for swift was it being more than 1300 cc, which classifies it in 1500cc range for tax etc and thus more expensive. Correct me if i am wrong.
    "Mian, mainey to tumharay abba ko bhi theek kia hai...."- Baba Hassan.

  9. #68
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alikhan7 View Post
    Well if any one ask me me to rank build quality of local cars i would definitely consider swift on top of list i own vitz 2004 (old shape) (40 k driven) and my 1st cousin got brand new swift last year and drove around (35 k).I personally drive both cars on motorway and found both of them fun to drive
    Never drove new shape VITZ so can't compare
    just give my quick feedback of old shape VITZ with SWIFT


    Brakes: winner (VITZ)
    Power: winner (SWIFT)
    COMFY: winner (VITZ)
    SAFETY: winner (VITZ) has airbags which is edge

    ON STEEPS: winner (SWIFT) coz of 1.3 DOCH ,1.0 VITZ is OK but it gave my tough time on climbing PIR sohawa with 5 passengers.

    ON TURNS: winner (SWIFT)

    ON HIGH SPEEDS: did 150 on motorway with both cars VITZ seems more stable at
    high speeds. winner (VITZ)

    A.C: winner (SWIFT)

    SPACIOUS: winner (VITZ)

    Fuel efficiency: winner (VITZ) 18.5/ltr with AC on motorway where as swift did 15
    Correction.
    High speedswift is more stable at high speeds due to much better road grip and feedback.
    Brakes:both are same in this department.
    Aunda Fan

  10. #69
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sk_020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,316
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Means own money for facelift(new model) deserved that much?

  11. #70
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sk_020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,316
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    @ mubeenshahid.
    I can understand dont have much confidence to answer my 2nd question. ur quiteness explains about it.

  12. #71
    PakWheeler Follow
    alikhan7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    744
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
    Vitz cannot climb upto pir suhawa wid 5 ppl in car. few days back i was goin pir suhawa wid my friends. theres a turn which is too much steeper than all turns. on that turn. vitz failed to climb. and the guy who was driving the car was much embarrassed because there were 3 girls sitting in car with him.. .. my cuore also screamed alot on that turn but managed to climb due to manual tranny wid 4 ppl in car.. and when he saw a cuore managed to climb.. His face was.... lol
    Dude it's all about driving skills, last two turn are only achievable by lower gears and accelerator control

  13. #72
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
    Means own money for facelift(new model) deserved that much?
    So does 6 year old HOnda civic deserves that much money??Still Toyota have a fresh facelift .Something new notlike outdated civic.
    Aunda Fan

  14. #73
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalnoor1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
    Vitz cannot climb upto pir suhawa wid 5 ppl in car. few days back i was goin pir suhawa wid my friends. theres a turn which is too much steeper than all turns. on that turn. vitz failed to climb. and the guy who was driving the car was much embarrassed because there were 3 girls sitting in car with him.. .. my cuore also screamed alot on that turn but managed to climb due to manual tranny wid 4 ppl in car.. and when he saw a cuore managed to climb.. His face was.... lol

    brother i simply dont agree!!!
    may be the driver is not professional .
    i have gone to pir sohawa 3 times on my 2008 vitz which i bought about 8 months before
    i took the car to the top of pirsohawa with 5 pessengers and 2 little babies and the lauggage was also with me in the car.
    just what i did was i shift the car in B and it didnt give me any sort of tension.

    one of my friend was sitting with me in front seat he had four cars and when i shifted to B he said why u shifted the gear down as it is an automatic car and you dont have to change the gear.
    when i told him that what is S for and What is the Purpose of B.
    he was like really i dont know that.

    may be the driver in that vitz dont have knowledge about that.

    SO AFTER THE STORY MY VOTE GOES TO

    VITZ

  15. #74
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sk_020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,316
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalnoor1987 View Post
    brother i simply dont agree!!!
    may be the driver is not professional .
    i have gone to pir sohawa 3 times on my 2008 vitz which i bought about 8 months before
    i took the car to the top of pirsohawa with 5 pessengers and 2 little babies and the lauggage was also with me in the car.
    just what i did was i shift the car in B and it didnt give me any sort of tension.

    one of my friend was sitting with me in front seat he had four cars and when i shifted to B he said why u shifted the gear down as it is an automatic car and you dont have to change the gear.
    when i told him that what is S for and What is the Purpose of B.
    he was like really i dont know that.

    may be the driver in that vitz dont have knowledge about that.

    SO AFTER THE STORY MY VOTE GOES TO

    VITZ
    Yeah, I agree with you. Driver must not be not professional. i explained what i saw. now u know better than me because u r owning this car.

  16. #75
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sk_020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,316
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    So does 6 year old HOnda civic deserves that much money??Still Toyota have a fresh facelift .Something new notlike outdated civic.
    So what if its outdated? it is providing more options than corolla. and yes 180k own is too much. but a car with No power windows, underpowered too, no Abs, weird brakes, no Air bags, dont deserve it. Fresh facelift model.. heh. I can see ur love for corolla. You shuold be a spokesman of IMC. ..

  17. #76
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sk_020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,316
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    @mubeenshahid.
    Dont drag other cars in this thread.. Its about vitz and swift. go and post against honda in other threads plz. No more replies

  18. #77
    PakWheeler Follow
    nomi31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    7
    Posts
    311
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @sk
    sk looks very aggresive isnt. take it lightly sk

  19. #78
    PakWheeler Follow
    Exubery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nasty_faizan View Post
    I honestly didnt think starting this thread would start such a heated debate bween pakwheelers
    Anyways, I bought a 07vitz, registered in june 2010. I am very happy with my purchase and will post pics later.
    I also drove swift, I think its a pretty good car but i still liked vitz more. One reason for not going for swift was it being more than 1300 cc, which classifies it in 1500cc range for tax etc and thus more expensive. Correct me if i am wrong.
    Congrats on your purchase. You made a sensible choice!

    And yes, you're right about the tax thing though I don't think it makes that much of a difference if you can afford the car in the first place.

  20. #79
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Muzammil73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    2,249
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    VITZ phir Vitz hai....kahaan yeh pakistani tin key dabbay ......
    Honda Civic Fb
    Honda city 1.3 PT (5th Gen)

  21. #80
    PakWheeler Follow
    Exubery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nasty_faizan View Post
    I honestly didnt think starting this thread would start such a heated debate bween pakwheelers
    Anyways, I bought a 07vitz, registered in june 2010. I am very happy with my purchase and will post pics later.
    I also drove swift, I think its a pretty good car but i still liked vitz more. One reason for not going for swift was it being more than 1300 cc, which classifies it in 1500cc range for tax etc and thus more expensive. Correct me if i am wrong.
    Congrats on your purchase. You made a sensible choice!

    And yes, you're right about the tax thing though I don't think it makes that much of a difference if you can afford the car in the first place.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •