Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unhappy Is CNG succesful in Vitz 2006/07/08 Models??

Salam guyz...! I am planning to buy 2006 or later shape vitz but im still unsure whether CNG will work in 1000cc or not? Also if 1300cc is suitable to install CNG? Coz i have read n surfed that they have CVT transmission so can give u big ''duzz'' later on in terms of transmission failure. I have talked to few ppl but everyone has his new story. Im really confused. My monthly mileage will be around 1500kms thats y i think petrol will be costly for me. Please guide me about vitz 1000cc n 1300cc. Also whether 1000cc engine is VVTi or not cuz on 1300cc its written on engine as was in 2004 shape 1000cc engines.
    Really confused about this CNG issue... Help n guidance needed.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon_Tarar View Post
    issue is not the ventury bro. vitz has a cvt transmission which isnt suitable with cng. yes, i agree that it can still be used on cng but then, u must be a very good driver and shud know how to drive, listen to ur car's engine, check gear shifting etc
    well brother i have been using the car since very long on cng and when i was going for its installation many people told me u cant use butt still i went for the risk and i am happy with it just do cng setting after every 5 or 6months and tunning and change oil on time thats all i do in my car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hellomobi View Post
    PLZ tell me about that person I want install cng on my vitz .
    the person i know is located in islamabad on expressway there is 3star cng pump in that pump you can find that mechanic, and another is in g10 al-mubarak cng workshop butt they charge too much for the cng kit for such type of cars, so i would suggest you to go for 3 star cng.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

have u cell phone number of that mechanic???????

Quote Originally Posted by haroontahir73 View Post
    the person i know is located in islamabad on expressway there is 3star cng pump in that pump you can find that mechanic, and another is in g10 al-mubarak cng workshop butt they charge too much for the cng kit for such type of cars, so i would suggest you to go for 3 star cng.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i noted a problem in my vitz driving on cng , that when i fill cng any where kpk and islamabad - sialkot my car has very good power in cng but when ever i go to lahore and fill cng , my car hardly moves like on cng it goes easily till 145km and when ever i have filled cng from lahore my car hardly crosses 90 speed , discussing the problem with owner of cng station he told me the gas pipelines till sialkot are from gujjar khan and in kpk gas pipe lines from karak and gas pipe lines in lahore and upper areas till karachi are sui , the main result he gave me was that sui gas is not very good quality as gujjar khan and karak gas is , so people who live in lahore - karachi i wouldnt suggest them to use cng in vitz , people living from sialkot - islamabad and then all kpk if they use vitz on cng thats good, recently i was driving on motorway in speed of 90 km / hr and mashallah i got an avg of 250km in 55cylinder i was amazed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List