Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1076
Like Tree530Likes

Thread: My new ride Vitz 2006, fresh import

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    syed-shoaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,331
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My new ride Vitz 2006, fresh import

    Asalam-o-Alikum warahmatullah,

    I was planning to upgrate my Cultus Vxli 2008 for last three months. There was a big tie between Toyota vitz and Suzuki Swift. Both rides are awesome, but I had to pick one. So, in the end I picked Toyota Vitz. The main reason to pick it was the lack of auto transmission in Suzuki Swift.

    Second tie was in between 1.3L and 1.0L versions. Though 1.0 is the best if one wants to save fuel and taxes but I required power too. So I opted for 1.3 version.

    I will use this thread to keep you all updated about the ride inshAllah.

    ================================================== =====
    Updates:

    1) Pictures of Engine bay

    2) Fog lights

    3) Activating GPS Navigation and a sample Video during navigation.

    4) Steelmate two way Alarm System

    5) Console Armrest

    6) HIDs

    7) New RIMs and Tires

    8) New Seat Covers and Arm-rest console
    ================================================== =====
    Average:

    With very Hard acceleration: 11.5 Km/L
    With normal acceleration (different for different people): 13.0 km/L
    With extremely soft pedal: 17.0 Km/L (Easily reachable with in city)

    Some Very useful discussions

    1) How to read auction sheet and extract information like original odometer reading etc for JDM rides


    2) Which one is the best suitable tire size for Vitz? (Page 14, 15 and 16)


    3A) CVT Oil Change procedure, requirements and necessity
    3B) The Genuine components Toyota recommends to change at every gear oil change



    4A) Some discussion on CAT removal (fears, theories, practices)
    4B) How to remove first CAT
    4C) How to remove second CAT


    5) How to change the cabin filter/Air condition filter?


    6) How to register an imported vehicle in Islamabad? (Summary of complete procedure)


    7) Toyota Vitz JDM Packages and details.


    8) Iridium vs copper plugs.


    9) Why High octane for 1kr-fe engine? Is it necessary? Does it give more mileage\power? Click the link below:
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...50#post4398570 <- Page 50 - Post #992

    10) Driving to Naran.


    ================================================== ====

    Major car part failures

    1) Weired noises in the engine due to water pump bearings
    1B) The water pump was replace. [price]

    ================================================== ====

    Accidents

    1) Hitting a shahzore. It was my mistake Received some scratches on bumper
    and a little dent in body.


    2) Hitting a bike. He was coming wrong way and I was over speed too. Sadly, I lost my windscreen and fog light. Front bumper, right headlight and A/C pipes were damaged.
    Total Bill: 42650 Rs. Click here for Details


  2. #941
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    syed-shoaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,331
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arehman5962 View Post
    Forum is dead!!!!!!
    LoLx. The forum isnt dead as I am the owner and I am alive The problem is that I have no idea of "hydrogen kits", i.e. the issue being discussed by others in my forum. So only relevant experts can answer it correctly

    regards,
    http://shoaibtalib.wordpress.com/

  3. #942
    PakWheeler Follow
    arehman5962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    28
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syed-shoaib View Post
    LoLx. The forum isnt dead as I am the owner and I am alive The problem is that I have no idea of "hydrogen kits", i.e. the issue being discussed by others in my forum. So only relevant experts can answer it correctly

    regards,
    ahhaaha. May u live long. God bless you shoaib
    waiting for their response

  4. #943
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    syed-shoaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,331
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arehman5962 View Post
    ahhaaha. May u live long. God bless you shoaib
    waiting for their response
    Thanks for the wishes bro.

    I have found this thread. Check if it might provide you some more information ....

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/per...uel-saving-kit
    http://shoaibtalib.wordpress.com/

  5. #944
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    syed-shoaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,331
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortal View Post
    Dear Shoaib,
    AOA,
    I have a question, I have NDDN W57 DVD Player in my vitz, Can you tell me which video and audio formats it can run?
    I have waited a lot for some body to come in and answer you the question. I have tried to search your question online but havnt been able to find the right answer. Thanks to Japanese language.

    I think you can get the answer by putting in various formats live and check if it plays them or not ....

    tcz
    http://shoaibtalib.wordpress.com/

  6. #945
    PakWheeler Follow
    arehman5962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    28
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syed-shoaib View Post
    jazakAllah bro. Allah sub ko naseeb karay Ameen.

    Sir, wheel change is lyaie nahi ker raha kah my official saudia tour is due any time. Soch raha hon wapis a ker hi change karon ga.

    Bro at the moment I am thinking about genuine Toyota Altis rims. what do you think?

    My new ride Vitz 2006, fresh import - 72958
    Shoaib bhai i like these but they have five whole for studs where as mine has four. Did u tried to install em

  7. #946
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    syed-shoaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,331
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arehman5962 View Post
    Shoaib bhai i like these but they have five whole for studs where as mine has four. Did u tried to install em
    Yes bro I have installed it. the one with four is available in market. Check my car:


    My new ride Vitz 2006, fresh import - 1177431d1367134858 my new ride vitz 2006 fresh import dsc 0288
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    http://shoaibtalib.wordpress.com/

  8. #947
    PakWheeler Follow
    arehman5962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    28
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syed-shoaib View Post
    Yes bro I have installed it. the one with four is available in market. Check my car:


    My new ride Vitz 2006, fresh import - 1177431d1367134858 my new ride vitz 2006 fresh import dsc 0288
    Zabardast. I mean wonderfull look. I was looking for some descent type here it is m going to search for it. Wats the tyre size. Mine got 175/65/14R. How much did it cost. And one thing its there wid i mean its the same vitz with which u have started the thread. In 2012

  9. #948
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    syed-shoaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,331
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arehman5962 View Post
    Zabardast. I mean wonderfull look. I was looking for some descent type here it is m going to search for it. Wats the tyre size. Mine got 175/65/14R. How much did it cost. And one thing its there wid i mean its the same vitz with which u have started the thread. In 2012
    Thanks for liking it Ma sha Allah ....

    The official tire size for this model of vitz recommended by Toyota are : 185/60 15, 165/70 15, 175/65 14... You can get the swift tire size in your vitz. It will look good too. When I changed my tires I was not able to get swift tires in my city. People are also putting 185 70 R14 in vitz.

    I have got 195 60 R15 tires. I got them to get better clearance as my vitz used to drag on every bumper in my street

    Oh yes bro .... This is the same vitz with which I started my thread Allhumdulilah
    http://shoaibtalib.wordpress.com/

  10. #949
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syed-shoaib View Post
    Thanks for liking it Ma sha Allah ....

    The official tire size for this model of vitz recommended by Toyota are : 185/60 15, 165/70 15, 175/65 14... You can get the swift tire size in your vitz. It will look good too. When I changed my tires I was not able to get swift tires in my city. People are also putting 185 70 R14 in vitz.

    I have got 195 60 R15 tires. I got them to get better clearance as my vitz used to drag on every bumper in my street

    Oh yes bro .... This is the same vitz with which I started my thread Allhumdulilah
    I have the same tyre size in my ride.... Gives good road grip too

  11. #950
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    syed-shoaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,331
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortal View Post
    I have the same tyre size in my ride.... Gives good road grip too
    Nice Did I see the pics ?? I cant remember your ride have this size ......
    http://shoaibtalib.wordpress.com/

  12. #951
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syed-shoaib View Post
    Nice Did I see the pics ?? I cant remember your ride have this size ......
    I have not uploaded the pics of my new ride purchased 6 months ago
    Shall post on the weekend InshAllah

  13. #952
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    syed-shoaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,331
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortal View Post
    I have not uploaded the pics of my new ride purchased 6 months ago
    Shall post on the weekend InshAllah
    My best wishes ..............
    nd waiting
    http://shoaibtalib.wordpress.com/

  14. #953
    PakWheeler Follow
    arehman5962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    28
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Shoaib bhai i heard some ppl saying that the comfort is no more there if u change the tyre size i mean the suspension doesnt work properly wat do you sugest and is there any problem with the the turning or i mean touches the inside body when loaded. And one thing more i have a feeling like you are an xpert so whats your openion regarding the air intake does it improves fuel economy. And wat abt cng as my salary is not enough to afford petrol. Lots of questions in a single go hope u dont mind.
    Thanks

  15. #954
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arehman5962 View Post
    Shoaib bhai i heard some ppl saying that the comfort is no more there if u change the tyre size i mean the suspension doesnt work properly wat do you sugest and is there any problem with the the turning or i mean touches the inside body when loaded. And one thing more i have a feeling like you are an xpert so whats your openion regarding the air intake does it improves fuel economy. And wat abt cng as my salary is not enough to afford petrol. Lots of questions in a single go hope u dont mind.
    Thanks
    Dear Bro,
    AOA,
    1. I am using the same tyre size as Shoaib is, no problem with the suspension or any thing else... Putting copper or aluminum pieces might be harmful but increasing the profile of tyre is safe.
    2. Don not know about the air intake / saving the fuel, someone else may put light on it.
    3. Don't ever i repeat DON'T EVER think about putting cng in your ride... Since its transmission is CVT, thus the cng will definitely kill the transmission.

    Over to you Shoaib as you are the expert

  16. #955
    PakWheeler Follow
    arehman5962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    28
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortal View Post
    Dear Bro,
    AOA,
    1. I am using the same tyre size as Shoaib is, no problem with the suspension or any thing else... Putting copper or aluminum pieces might be harmful but increasing the profile of tyre is safe.
    2. Don not know about the air intake / saving the fuel, someone else may put light on it.
    3. Don't ever i repeat DON'T EVER think about putting cng in your ride... Since its transmission is CVT, thus the cng will definitely kill the transmission.

    Over to you Shoaib as you are the expert
    Thank mortal. Somebody told me i can install cng coz it has got 1.3 vvti engine.
    Thanks buddy

  17. #956
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    syed-shoaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,331
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arehman5962 View Post
    Shoaib bhai i heard some ppl saying that the comfort is no more there if u change the tyre size i mean the suspension doesnt work properly wat do you sugest and is there any problem with the the turning or i mean touches the inside body when loaded. And one thing more i have a feeling like you are an xpert so whats your openion regarding the air intake does it improves fuel economy. And wat abt cng as my salary is not enough to afford petrol. Lots of questions in a single go hope u dont mind.
    Thanks
    First of all bro I am not at all an expert. lolz. just as an owener of vitz I have heard these questions a lot at pakwheels and other forums. Mortal bhai has already answered the questions well.

    1) The best tyre size in 15 inch is 185 60 R15. As I said swift tires will also look very good. 195 60 R15 is no doubt a large tire but gets handsomely fit in the car. With full load there are chances that the tire will touch the body when suspension springs squeeze (contracts) to its full extent. But it overall works fine. My tires touch body sometime when I touch sudden trough on road at high speed. You can go for 185 60 R15 if u feel uncomfortable for your suspension. It is OEM size

    2) Intakes simply do nothing other than flowing the air into engine by force. It provides better burning of fuel due to better availability of oxygen. I have not used it. In theory it should give u a better pick. Practically I have no idea. You will have to ask other experts.

    3) CNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read mortal bros answer ....... read that again and again .... never ever think of it. This model of vitz has CVTi transmission. CNG means death!

    Best of luck
    http://shoaibtalib.wordpress.com/

  18. #957
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,788
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    cool looking wheels, I like them.
    The men are back. @TGT.

  19. #958
    PakWheeler Follow
    arehman5962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    28
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syed-shoaib View Post
    Yes bro I have installed it. the one with four is available in market. Check my car:


    My new ride Vitz 2006, fresh import - 1177431d1367134858 my new ride vitz 2006 fresh import dsc 0288
    Can u tell me the address where u got these. And for how much. I didnt found it here in mardan

  20. 15-05-2014, 10:59 PM

    Site Banned


  21. #959
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear Shoaib,
    Which engine oil are you using?
    What is the specifications of that oil?

    Sent from my LG-D802 using PW Forums mobile app

  22. #960
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thank You for liking the post
    I was hoping for the answer

    Sent from my LG-D802 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •