Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Vitz 1.3 vs City 1.3 Prosmatec

Hi Guys,

Would be really thankful to you all if you tell me some facts...My question from you people is:

Is Vitz 1.3 faster in acceleration and 0-100 km/h timings than the new Honda City 1.3 i-VTEC Prosmatec?

Which one has better pick up?

And are there any problems with the pick up of new City Prosmatec? Saying this because have heard that it has dead slow acceleration...Is this true or just a rumour???

Should i buy Vitz or City?

Regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

just to add to ur knowledge that prosmatic and automatic are not same at all as far as i know,Prosmatec transmission has its own ecu while and automatic one is not guided by an ecu.Thus a prosmatec transmission enables the car to shift the gears at perfect time .
    i have driven both types automatic(civic 2000 exi) and prosmatec ( Accord 96 ex) ,and i have personally noticed that a car equipped with prosmatec transmission changes gears very smoothly unlike the jerky automatic ones.

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    First of all prosmatic is nothing but a fancy name for Auto Transmission.NO Civic or city AT in the world is recognized by prosmatic.Its a term coined by Atlas .
    Second City had the same transmission whether u say pros or AT from day one in 09.Now they wished to name it prosmatic for fancy features
    Prosmatic is just like a regular AT transmission and mine Civic 07 Pros used to give gud jhatka when shifting more than my PASSO.
    Back to topic if Vitz is manual then it will sure have a edge till 100kmh after that city 98 hp will favor it.
    There is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's greed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    ^^ but the comfort has its price in terms of slow acceleration and high consumption, unless you own a hybrid
    nothing comes for free of cost

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Comments are irrelevent

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have both of them, city is faster, coz of more hp, if all you want is speed, go for city auto or manual. if you are obsessed with speed, go with manual, if you want to drive comfortably in pakistan, then auto, but city is for speed if compared with vitz , coz i have both

on the other hand, vitz is not designed for speed, its designed for econo, i have 1.3 vitz and it shoots up immediatly but to keep ecomony its computer automatically applies higher gear to keep rpm low, although you can switch it to d3 mode, but still its computer limits it to certain rpm,

vitz 1.3 an beat city only it if it manual. If you want 200% economy, then go for vitz 1.3.

Its all **** who says vitz is designed for 2 people, i go to pir sohawa fully loaded shooting up in vitz without any kind of issuel

i have travelled in villages during rainy areas in mud and all sorts of ****, and it proved to be a super start, never ever stood any where.

so in terms of quality no way you can compare japanese cars with pakistani assembled.

Other suggestion.

If you need speed and economy with luxury, axio is best option, or aqua

thanks,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List