Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Respray old shape Vitz ISB

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mahi1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Respray old shape Vitz ISB

    Salam pakwheelers ! i have a few scratches on my vitz's door which looks very ugly when the car is not polished ,i was thinking of maybe getting a minor respary on it..i also dont want to place any carbon fiber vinyl on it,Resale is not an issue plz any one can guide me in islamabad a good painter and a reasonably priced one,the one you had experience with ,i also heard about this baked paintjob what is that ?? could it be very expensive ??

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,380
    Follows
    18
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    13

    Default

    i liked the paint job on the user istafa's city
    pm him and check which place in isb he got the repaint done
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mahi1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bump...help

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mahi1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    so many views not one recommendation????

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaibmailbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    In I-10 there is a painter Motor Expert. He is the best painter in Islamabad. His quality is better than Honda Classic (based on my personal experience with both of them). Motor expert isn't expensive I got a door painted from him (Honda city) and he asked 3500 for it whereas Honda Classic was asking for 9000.
    Baked painting is when a portion of your car is painted it is placed in a room for baking purpose. The paint quality increases along with a much better shine. You would have seen some cars whose paints are blurred and dont reflect much that is because they havent used baked paintjob. Motor Xpert uses baked painting. Good painters are using baked painting for example Vebra, Honda, Motor expert all are using baked painting but the road side painters arent using it.

    Regards

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaibmailbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    For further details and contact information please visit
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/d-i...i-10-islamabad

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mahi1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahzaibmailbox View Post
    In I-10 there is a painter Motor Expert. He is the best painter in Islamabad. His quality is better than Honda Classic (based on my personal experience with both of them). Motor expert isn't expensive I got a door painted from him (Honda city) and he asked 3500 for it whereas Honda Classic was asking for 9000.
    Baked painting is when a portion of your car is painted it is placed in a room for baking purpose. The paint quality increases along with a much better shine. You would have seen some cars whose paints are blurred and dont reflect much that is because they havent used baked paintjob. Motor Xpert uses baked painting. Good painters are using baked painting for example Vebra, Honda, Motor expert all are using baked painting but the road side painters arent using it.

    Regards
    thank you for ur reply sir ? plz can u tell me the exact location in i-10 ? i will surely visit

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mahi1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahzaibmailbox View Post
    For further details and contact information please visit
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/d-i...i-10-islamabad
    ok thank you

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaibmailbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^ I think the address and contact details are provided in the link given above but still if you need them I can provide them to you if you want?

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    -Sammy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,241
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahi1 View Post
    thank you for ur reply sir ? plz can u tell me the exact location in i-10 ? i will surely visit
    dont worry ill take you there, get it first..

    and baked paint is : car is heated to a certain temperature before paint is applied and after applying the paint is baked again in the booth or chamber and advantages of bake paint are applying paint without dust free environment and ofcourse the shine and disadvantages include high COST
    another thing temp must be kept to a certain level in baked paint otherwise rubber material in car could get damaged but in your case only a door so wouldnt harm it i guess, it can be taken off and baked seperately but i know you wouldnt take that option as it costs alot! We'll try compounding it and see if those scratches hide to some extent or not
    ѕαмму

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •