Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Vitz 1.5

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Vitz 1.5

    Hi,
    I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how long VITZ 1.5 (80 kW / 110 ps / 108 hp Weight: 1030 kg Transmition: 5 Speed Manual) takes to Reach 0 to 100Km.

    Is it faster then old Altis 2006-2007 (100 KW, 136HP), it takes 10 seconds to reach 100km.

    Thanks



  2. #41
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tausifs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,038
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sorry for being offtopic............just for fun.......

    Uuufffff. I never understood this war of 0 to 100 in x, y, z seconds. Guys, there are no such facilities in Pakistan that I know off where you can use/benefit from saving these seconds in every gear There are no racing tracks, no proper roads, a signal at every 100 meters, and no culture as well.
    On a lighter note, all of you including myself are all day sitting on PW and wasting time but talk about "seconds"................and then someone posts a few pictures of a banged car and everyone is commenting..........speed kils, drive safe etc etc.
    We are basically a tarsee hoe nation........lolz.
    Dr. Tausif Ahmed.

  3. #42
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tausifs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,038
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tausifs View Post
    Sorry for being offtopic............just for fun.......

    Uuufffff. I never understood this war of 0 to 100 in x, y, z seconds. Guys, there are no such facilities in Pakistan that I know off where you can use/benefit from saving these seconds in every gear There are no racing tracks, no proper roads, a signal at every 100 meters, and no culture as well.
    On a lighter note, all of you including myself are all day sitting on PW and wasting time but talk about "seconds"................and then someone posts a few pictures of a banged car and everyone is commenting..........speed kils, drive safe etc etc.
    We are basically a tarsee hoe nation........lolz.
    ANd along all this.........we also talk about fuel efficiency and driving with a light foot..........
    Dr. Tausif Ahmed.

  4. #43
    PakWheeler Follow
    gujar96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    895
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Vitz 1.3 ko to haraya hua hai mene.. Abhi mein apni F20C Honda Civic 2000 ko ready kar rha hun phir Vitz 1.5 ke sath drag karun ga

  5. #44
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,469
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tausifs View Post
    Sorry for being offtopic............just for fun.......

    Uuufffff. I never understood this war of 0 to 100 in x, y, z seconds. Guys, there are no such facilities in Pakistan that I know off where you can use/benefit from saving these seconds in every gear There are no racing tracks, no proper roads, a signal at every 100 meters, and no culture as well.
    On a lighter note, all of you including myself are all day sitting on PW and wasting time but talk about "seconds"................and then someone posts a few pictures of a banged car and everyone is commenting..........speed kils, drive safe etc etc.
    We are basically a tarsee hoe nation........lolz.
    You took the words from my mouth .... here are few examples i saw on PW

    ... honda cd 100 max touches 96kmph .... another one "no mine did 105kmph on flat road" ... "ur meter requires calibration" ..
    ... what is 0-100 of ur car ... reply " 8-9secs" .... oh, thats quite slow it should be doing it in 7.5 - 7.8 secs" ... that was the post of the year just imagine u have a 12 figur stop watch the most expensive on planet and when your eyes are on speedometer and road and rpm and brain on accelerator and everthing else you press the stop button and your action is delayed by 1/20th of a second .... now ur car becomes useless .... quite slow .... hmmm ...

    basically we are territorial (territory of knowledge) with a limited knowledge ... mostly over heard ... never realizing that the one who put it in our ears was also bragging big time ... it will take another decade for us (Pakistanis) to learn forum ethics; till then play along or watch in silence with an or a
    "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."

  6. #45
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,469
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i bought an almost new santro and we were 4 cousins sitting in it one of them asked me to check 0-100 and in the end (don't remember how much time it was but it did good) the one keeping time told me this is 2-3 seconds slow i said, u get out and it will touch the bench mark ... lol
    "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."

  7. #46
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tausifs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,038
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naweed View Post
    You took the words from my mouth .... here are few examples i saw on PW

    ... honda cd 100 max touches 96kmph .... another one "no mine did 105kmph on flat road" ... "ur meter requires calibration" ..
    ... what is 0-100 of ur car ... reply " 8-9secs" .... oh, thats quite slow it should be doing it in 7.5 - 7.8 secs" ... that was the post of the year just imagine u have a 12 figur stop watch the most expensive on planet and when your eyes are on speedometer and road and rpm and brain on accelerator and everthing else you press the stop button and your action is delayed by 1/20th of a second .... now ur car becomes useless .... quite slow .... hmmm ...

    basically we are territorial (territory of knowledge) with a limited knowledge ... mostly over heard ... never realizing that the one who put it in our ears was also bragging big time ... it will take another decade for us (Pakistanis) to learn forum ethics; till then play along or watch in silence with an or a
    THats what i'm doing........enjoying. Just shared my thoughts for fun. and didn't you see.......no one answered .......... lolz.
    Dr. Tausif Ahmed.

  8. #47
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    it will take another decade for us (Pakistanis) to learn forum ethics
    Its not limited to our forums, that is generally how it is on most internet forums.

  9. #48
    PakWheeler Follow
    swift88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    171
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i own a 1,5 vitz rs .. easily burns reborns and altis a very fast car indeed
    it is not the power that is measured to increase the speed of a car what really matters is power to weight ratio and aerodynamics !! the lesser the weight the faster the car !

  10. #49
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqibasit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,178
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naweed View Post
    i bought an almost new santro and we were 4 cousins sitting in it one of them asked me to check 0-100 and in the end (don't remember how much time it was but it did good) the one keeping time told me this is 2-3 seconds slow i said, u get out and it will touch the bench mark ... lol
    Santro has superb acceleration
    Body kits available for all cars...
    PM for details

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •