About 1 month ago, I posted some problems about my Vitz 2006 model. I got many expert suggestions by many members espeically Mr.capsat and Mr.Naveed. Within 1 month these are some of the checkups and works that I have performed on my car:
1) I got regular engine oil (Shell HX5) + oil filter (original toyota filter) + air filter changed.
2) I got the throttle body cleaned up + the spark plugs cleaned up
3) Then I got the gear oil changed, I used the recommended CVT gear oil, got the job done from toyota people, they removed the complete sump and cleaned the gear oil filter as well, I posted some pictures as well on my previous thread. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/eng...z-2006-problem
4) Got new Volta Dry battery
5) The car was also giving "check engine" light so I recently went to Nazir Autos in G-8/1 Islamabad. They performed the computer scanning and the problem diagnosed for "check engine" light was the EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation). So they opened up the EGR, took the engine manifold and the EGR and cleaned it up. The EGR did seem to be choked by carbon particles, so they cleaned it quite well. They also cleaned the throttle body and the spark plugs. Nazir Autos did a pretty decent job.
6) I also got the fuel injectors checked and cleaned, and to my surprise the fuel injectors were working perfectly, the tested them on their machine for about 30 minutes and they worked perfectly fine.
7) Lastly I asked them to do a compression test, to which the result was 150psi for all three cylinders
Now the problem of acceleration still persists, the car is running much better now but the pick of the car still isnt very good. I have a santro club 2008 model and its acceleration and pick on CNG is much better than the vitz.
I need some help what do you guys think might be the problem?
Nazir Autos charge Rs 1500 for tuning, the tuning comprises of cleaning the throttle body+spark plugs+air filter.
They charged me Rs 2500 for the tuning + EGR cleaning+computer scanning + cleaning of engine manifold
They charged Rs 1000 for the fuel injector checking/cleaning.
And Rs 350 for the kerosene oil (mitti ka oil) which they used to clean all the stuff, so total they charged me Rs 3850 for the whole job and I was pretty happy + satisfied with the job.