0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@sam_vitz007
    Night time is also gud. But the problem is dat we wont be getting nice pics. Bcoz of darkness. As u wish.....
    Ohh! But i got chance to get escape... lolz!
    Yar very rarely they peel it off. Most of the time they let u go when u show them a red piece of paper. lolz!
    When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. Kill few become a murderer, Kill more become a conqueror. It's not about the money. It's about the money. Remember everything, forgive nothing.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ above

lolz... thats bad.. well i didn't see any highway petrol person taking money like this..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yaar if any1 got the digital high megapixel cam with flash then we will able to take the good pictures.What do u say guyz.?
    ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well, if any of you have sony ericsson cyber shot k850i, then it will give you the best quality image!!

by the way, what are you gonna do? race?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@sam_vitz007
    as u wish... But i wud prefer the time before evening.
    @raja01
    lolz! 1.0l+auto tranny and races..... Its only get together and meet.
    When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. Kill few become a murderer, Kill more become a conqueror. It's not about the money. It's about the money. Remember everything, forgive nothing.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ above

lolzzz.. true

well, vitz auto tranny is even better than cars like alto etc.. (for racing)

thats cool.. I wish i was there but i live in jhelum, almost 26 hours far from you

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lolz! not 26hrs..... Bcoz 23 hrs is D.I.Khan from us.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i've got a vitz, 2005, the new model, with small hood and big lights as compard to it's previous versions, the problem is that my screen keeps getting screwed up, everytime i send it for repairs, a new problem occurs, first the screen didn't slide/flip because of which i couldn't a cd in the cd player, the second time all the buttons stopped working, and this time everything is working fine, but the volume buttons refuse to work.

does anyone know a good place from where i can get this repaired once and for all, or should i install another screen or panel ?

location-:karachi

your help will be appreciated on this matter.
    thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

race? no way i think the main purpose of meeting will be to check out each others cars, share experiences or problems
    @all
    Right now i'm coming back from a long drive...in the middle CNG got finished i converted it to petrol and put the gear in D..the car started to vibrate and it turned off..i started it again put it in D and pressed the accelerator but wasn't working..i turned it off again and started it and kept it idle for 2-3 minutes..finally it moved but i had to press the accelerator hard. Why did this happen? any idea?
    1. Live and LET Live !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Rawfay

get ur car tuned on petrol. i just got cng fittet in mine and its not perfectly tuned on petrol after that. it gave me the same problem, however mine did not turn off, it gave a few jerks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ sam

sir meri khyber nai hai doosray PW member ki hai aap mujhe pitwao *** :s
    http://www.darsequran.com/ http://www.aswatalislam.net/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@optimum.......gud u got cng ........shayad my dad is also planning to get our vitz to cng.......so can u gimme the details .....kitny ki laggi and wat was ur package...ie...wat cng kit..........advancer......emulator...........cyli nder.....capicity..........and most of all check engine lite..............and have u lifted ur car from the rear end???? waiting for ur reply...........
    and hows she running on cng ................
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

2 Shirazkhan
    Sorry for the Khybar i thought that the car belongs to u....
    ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shirazkhan
    mere pass w800i, wo bhi just 2mega pixel hai, lekan result acha hai!

@chinyoti

well, i got it fitted from Malik CNG COmplex, Gujar Khan.
    It costed 32,500rs , it includes advancer, emulator and 50litre cylinder, the kit is landirenzo (italian)

the car's pick is fine, the speed reaches 120km maximum on good road.. once i also crossed 125.

Those who face pick problem, please go to your cng mechanic, first check your settings and also ask them to clean your 4 spark plugs and air filter, that problem will be gone!

about check engine light, my doesn't come that much! i changed air filter, it comes very rare now!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ raja

bhai aap nay LAMDA OXYGEN SENSOR lagwaya ????
    i think wo usefull hai aur us say check engine light ati hi nai hai
    http://www.darsequran.com/ http://www.aswatalislam.net/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ shiraz bhai......ab yh LAMBADA oxygen sensor ka kya scene hai i was told by some one TOMASATO advancer in for vitz and chk lite dosent comes..........yh kya scene hai aur pick up issues..........ka behtreen hal hai k get bosch 4 pin plugs..........im using them in city and baleno pick mein bohat faraq agaya hai...........
    vitz petrol hai isliye im using orignal plugs ........if i get cng in it ill change its plugs also........
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@raja01
    Since pakistanis are generally crooked people who are out to do whatever it takes to make money (since there is nobody to keep them in check) I always suggest people do their research before buying anything. It seems you have been taken for a ride since you bought an item which he had in stock. Honestly speaking, the deal is done and now you'd be lucky if he took them back. It's up to you to protect yourself in such places. Changing the springs to raise up the ride height is a BAD idea and should not even be considered. Anyone who has done it till now is surviving on luck (and luck always runs out eventually).

@Jaazz
    Congratulations on the purchase, hope you are not going to regret the 17's in the future though.
    1. Seems some one has done a "ghetto" fitting of your CNG. Please take it to a professional who will most likely install an emmulator to your setup.
    2. Could be one of a million things, take it to Zubair at cruising world (address & number given a few pages back).
    3. As above
    4. as above

@SaM_vitz007
    I really like your pair style, when I went looking for my car I almost bought a black one but my wife didn't like the idea of a bench seat. The foot brake is a great thing since it takes up very little space, it's also in my surf.

@akifnaseer
    Indeed this person is correct. Since most vitz imported to PK are tampered cars it's hard to find a 100% accurate history to them. Best thing you can do is try to search for it's history via it's VIN plate (chassis number). I hope you realize that all dealers know about the seatbelts and therefore they can change them at any time for any model ones. The problem is that the dealers are so sneaky in PK that they'll do anything to make money, even sell you a car which is built using 2 halves of a car welded together. the bottom line is that there are no checks in PK so these dealers can get away with murder and us as consumers can just sit there and say "thank you", this is why we at PW should keep an eye out for each other. My advice is to steer clear of all the dealers in ISB/RWP as they are almost all selling HIGHLY tampered cars. Contact an importer/dealer in KHI. my personal dealer is Altamash, who is also a member on PW, his number is 03332135567, if nothing else he'll be able to guide you best.
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ storm bhai.....havent seen ur ride as yet........please post some pics if possible details would be appreciated.........wen did u buy it..........wat was the mileage...........wat petrol mileage does it give you.............wen did u purchase it.............and any modifactions or any work done by you in the car..............

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@all
    can you please chat on MSN?

You are ruining this thread woth your idle chatting. this thread is for sharing information about the vitz and helping each other out, not for discussing your mobile phones and where to meet.

(I have requested the mods to clean this thread so it's possible that it gets closed for a while)
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@storm bhai .one more thing..........i havent changed the fuel filter as yet since my purchase in 2006..........is it necessary...........or is there some mileage to get it changed..........as i got my car driven 51638k.........and now it has crossed 70k..........

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List