0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@All, kindly "chat" on msn. I have cleaned up some posts, so if you find yours gone, you will know the reason very well.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Storm

don't worry bro, i'm not changing my springs, as i'm satisfied with spacers in my rear wheels. My mechanic also forbade me of changing springs, because he said, original is original, so i'm gonna stick with these.

More, advancers/emulators are messing me up!!
    Could you please suggest something by which my car's check engine light goes off?

@sheraz
    nahi bhai, meine kuch additional cheez nahi lagwai, jo kuch kit k sath tha unhon ne laga dia.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Storm,

I need some expert openion on Tyres, i have read your previous posts specially on page 112 which is very usefull for me but i would like to be specific for my ride which is of course not Vitz :-( (Cit Vario A/T)but i need your help before making any decision. Please suggest RIMS+TYRES @ mansoorkhokhar@gmail.com.
    Sorry for Vitz Owner Club for asking non-Vitzi :-( help.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@chinyoti

searched a lot for a good CNG wala. i thought i had a good guy on islamia college road, but he too turned out to be a cheat.
    i got an all landi renzo italian kit. everything is italian landirenzo including the advancer(100/2) and the emulator. Inprox 55liter cylinder.
    the guy in islamia road had agreed to use every thing italian and landirenzo however when installing it he started to use other parts. so i put the deal off eventhough the kit had been installed. I got mine done in around 40,000. I would recomend u use all landirenzo inatian equipment and not brazilian(its no good). This is the best deal avalible. there is another system also which costs 50,000 and ur check engine light wont come on. I would go against it because according to my knowledge its much more complicated and requires compuuters to tune it(fuzull may phass jao ***). the 50,000 wali kit hasent been used much so the mechanics dont have a lot experience with it,go for the italian Landirenzo.
    the engine light comes on. its no big deal. i got cng on my car installed on saturday, so its not very well tuned yet. it will take a few more empty cylinders to tweaq it up to almost petrol standards.
    havent done anything to the suspensions yet. but will hav to. inshallah by tomorrrow, cause its not very easy driving around karachi over huge speed breakers.

do tell us about ur cng status.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

2 Sameer Bhai
    Thanks for appeciating my car....(Y)(Y)

2 Vitzrulez
    Yaar i went to the outside of the expo centre.Yaar there are a lots of lights but if u guyz still wanted to change the venue then no problem change it but make it very near to the expo centre.?
    ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@chinyoti
    my vitz is in this thread, near the beginnign i think and the specs are also here. as for mialge, it usually gives me 13-15 in town, now has approx 89000 on the clock. as for your car, i'd suggest you get it checked but not necessarily changed.

@raja01
    right now the ECU isn't getting a signal for your injectors which is why you are getting the light. it must have een disconnected during the CNG setup to allow for switcfhing between fuels. an emulator will turn off when on petrol and turn on during CNG to tell your ECU that the injectors are ok even though they will be off during use of CNG. as far as i know you don't any other choice.

@Mansoorkhokar
    please send me the original tyre size of your city and i'll tell yuo what can be fit. as far as i know you'll have the same options as the vitz.

@SaM_Vitz007
    i always appreciate good things.
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@sam_vitz007
    Gave me ur emial id.... Storm aka Sameer bhai said not to chat over here.
    When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. Kill few become a murderer, Kill more become a conqueror. It's not about the money. It's about the money. Remember everything, forgive nothing.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

. Changing the springs to raise up the ride height is a BAD idea and should not even be considered. Anyone who has done it till now is surviving on luck (and luck always runs out eventually).

@Sameer bhai

The springs which are available in the market for vitz are the same height as the original ones. They're just stiffer so when 4-5 people sit in the car the car doesn't get low. The only fault with my vitz right now is the tire size. Today i realised how big they are i couldn't install its own mud flaps (plastic ones) to it. There was almost no space for them so had buy the local made rubber ones.
    1. Live and LET Live !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ chinyoti

i have heard that vitz in A/T or M/T is ok on CNG but wid AC on its pick is very low . Install only ITALIAN KIT which normally contains cyliner,advancer,emulator,lamba oxygen sensor & go to better & expirienced mechanicu will be ok yar aaj kal to itna aam hogaya CNG shoro k gears main pata bhi nai chalta k CNG hai main bhi soch raha hun k lagwa luun

mera dost over 60,000 KMS kar chuka tha apni 2002 model vitz main wid AC , CNG he said its fine still better than ALTO CULTUS COURE
    http://www.darsequran.com/ http://www.aswatalislam.net/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can someone highlight a decent tuning shop in Lahore I want to get my Vitz04 tuned and if required get the throttle body clean and converter removed

Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks @storm,

Talked to Altamash. Problem is that car will be Karachi registered. Apart from a lil prob in resale, i'd also have to go to Karachi to finalize the deal.

It would've been best if PW also had some reliable dealers from ISB/LHR. Someone was suggesting "Marks_of_innovation" as a reliable choice in Lahore. However, i m a lil skeptical until i hear some senior, experienced members here backing him. If not, i'd probably decide to go for the difficult option to go to Karachi and make a deal with all-favourite Altamash. Wish he also had a showroom in Lahore/Isb.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@akif naseer bhai......although im a younger then you........but just a suggestion if u intend to keep your car for more than 2-3 years then i guess coming to karachi is worth it, but make sure that alta bhai has some cars for you in his stock ( the ones in your choice) , then you can have a traker installed and send the car by truck or drive it (which ever suits you) and get it registered in your home town.............

@ storm, sameer bhai ...saw your ride mashallah dats one nice car and color and thoose rims just look awsome and 15'' giving u such a lush push average wat else do v want .........sadly my car gives 10-11...in karachi........i guess its time to get the c.convertor out........
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Pitt_car

You can go to CNG Solutions, it's located at Maulana Shaukat Ali Road (Faisal Town), it will come on your right if you drive for about 500-1000km from Akbar Chowk towards Jinnah Hpspital. Sohaib is the owner's name and he is a good guy. Best of Luck.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@chinyoti
    thanks buddy. i also get a good average due to the traffic conditions and the roads i use in ISB. Also someone once told me that depeding on the model the car gives different fuel consumption.

@akifnaseer
    buying from alta is worth it. you'll get a better machine and a better deal than buying form lahore and/or ISB.
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ sameer bhai,, most probably that might be the issue as yours a 03 and mines a 02 built in 01 ...... i told u na k i guess its time to remove the c.convertor.......so just to be on the safe side i cleaned the plugs ( they were almost burnt) but eventually the ride got very smooth.......im happy....for now.......do u personally suggest the c.convertor removal........as my mechanic didnt........
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

every mechanic is against it but that is because they don't know what it does. i'm 100% for it to be removed once it gets choked (which is an inevitability in PK).

@all
    i got my Aircon gas recharged today,.. was wondering why the car wasn't cooling. turned out that there was a shortage of R134a in the system.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@sameer bhai . i hope there wasnt any leakage....btw how did u came to noe that the system was low gas...(R134a)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@chinyoti
    Yar where is dat khan motors? Once u said dat refer to him. 2ndly wat'll he charge me if i go to him for general checkup, tuning and throttle body cleaning.
    When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. Kill few become a murderer, Kill more become a conqueror. It's not about the money. It's about the money. Remember everything, forgive nothing.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ vitz rules .......wo dekha hai suzuki defence ,,toyota defence.........."khan motors" is on the opposite service lane.........when u come to defence from balouch colony express way .........dont turn from kh-e-ittehads signal cross that and on your rite side youll see khan motors after tcs...and before the caltex petrol pump........

prices may varry depends on wat you want to do.........wahan babu bhai hotte hain hes the owner or the head mechanic........he told me that hell charge 1000 for throttle body and tuning.........plugs air filter etc are seperate ....one thing which annoys me they dont prefer cleaning plugs wagera they staright away change them but satisfaction is guranteed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ zeeshan aka vitzrulez

AoA kia haal hain
    hum sab gulshan walaon k liya aik acha gari maintain karne ka mechanic dekha main nay which is right beside the SIR SYED UNIVERSITY named HABIB AUTO i saw premio,belta there he knows every thing about throttle body MAF etc average,filters etc etc .....
    if u want any work pls visit him once he is a nice person & not a cheat i met him few days back i m planning to get my throttle body cleaned from there & i m also going to changed the timing belt

@ THE GULSHAN VITZ MINI MEET

yar venue for the VITZ MEET , EXPO will be ok i think outside or inside doesn't matter
    tomorrow my car is going for the paint job, in a day or 2 i will be ready for the meet looking forward to meet u guys RAWFAY & SAM
    already met VITZRULEZ
    so , i m waiting for replies for the meet
    http://www.darsequran.com/ http://www.aswatalislam.net/

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List