0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sorry for the above code this is what i meant

1sz-fe ENGINE
    4 cylinders
    0,8 gap
    plugs BKR5EYA 2087

this is what a found on the net on a pdf document for the toyota recommandation on the plugs for its vehicals

sam plug ka box check karke bata daina yehi hain na code
    thnx
    http://www.darsequran.com/ http://www.aswatalislam.net/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shirazkhan and sam_vitz007
    Bro changing plugs is not a game. U shud select proper mid and heat range while buying them. And jus changing plugs wont affect much. U shud also install 10.2 mm wiring. Then u'll feel the difference.
    When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. Kill few become a murderer, Kill more become a conqueror. It's not about the money. It's about the money. Remember everything, forgive nothing.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vitzrulez
    i've been a big fan of the belta from quite some time and i like the fact that it's quite practical.

@129
    i was just quoting the replies from a few friends who have the new one. however i agree that the local mechanics are muppets and it's probably because of them that their cars are not running correctly,.. afterall their mechanics used to tell me that my car (vitz) was also a bad car,.. till they drove it.

@nasirkhaliabbasi
    i've give the sizes a few pages back, any larger than that and i cannot suggest anything since they will be out of the suggested size and can cause damage to various components of your car.

@speed_manan
    indeed the D4D's are a bit of a flop on local fuel, but if they are cleaned up from time to time and regularly checked they'll be ok. I like the RS but it's not worth the money.

@SaM_vitz007
    even though it is gone now i'll always give my time to this thread (as long as my memory of the car is there)

@jaazz
    indeed they are impossible to find but as you mentinoed i've already been talking to alta, he's my favorite car dealer for sure and since he's a friend he always finds me exactly what i want and in the best possible condition. hopefully he;ll find my next car for me too.... (this time i'd like my next car to be a manual,.. and more powerful)

@all
    today the payment was made and the car is officially transferred out of my posession. i really miss that car.
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@storm
    u r right sir about local mechanics . . a friend of mine recently purchased new vitz and in new vitz long tip plugs are recomanded and some how mechanic forced him to for short tip iridium ones even with a label on engin indicating to avoid short tip ones . . but he agreed with mechanic and this caused sever engin problems . .
    Secondly i ave seen 5 keyless entry vitz at one workshop which were unable to start due to some sensor problem and it takes around 95,000rs to get new ones . . how ever do avoid keyless entry

. . sir what i think is maintain ur car perfectly and drive safe it will serve u for years and vitz is a car not to be taken carelessly

And yes belta is good decision to although same engin of vitz but i drove and didnt felt underpowered but felt more comfortable then my car
    S65 "AMG" ( LUXURY WITH POWERHOUSE )
    ^^my power of dreams ^^

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@129
    indeed. but if i go for a belta i'll go for a 1.3L, not the 1.0.

i guess people over here take their maintainance too lightly and reply too much on the mechanics advice. if we all educate ourselves a little bit we'll put all the roadside monkey out of business.
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Storm, Sameer bhai na kro yaar........u sold ur gurl friend .......... ull miss it ........even i will coz that was one of my favourite vitez in Pakistan.........and the color ummm lush tha n......thoose toyota rims..........just luked amazing.........challo jo hotta hai ache k liye hotta hai and i guess u lyk changes in your garage gurl friends (cars).......so wats up next............ap to yh club aur humme bhool jao ge.........

well about the vitz thingy .......i guess the dealers are really playing naughty theve stoped clearing 2006 and above cars......coz they wanna clear up 2005 stock and i saw the vitz up-lifted (bumper moldings, beige interior and minor changes on the japan site all was in japanese couldnt read).......one more thing that the new vitz is a lil complicated i guess.........(these rumors were in the market wen 1999 and above vites came so it can be a rumour again) but there is no accelerator wire and things lyk that........u mite noe all that but jus wanted to share.........and another draw back is the 3 cylinder thingy(japanis people must have thaught sumthing abt it) but i guess its going to be a spare car and if u consider vitz then do consider
    1.0l intellegence package would be ideal for u as it works as an hybrid and is the most fuel efficient car in japan in its category*(read on the japanese website)

othervise u can go for any other beltas a nice car but nt less than 1.3 ( i guess) i dunt noe y swift hasnt made its way yet.......althoug ive seen some 3 swift.......one in blue ....one in black and one in orange red.......and there was a spotting pic also........of a swift sport.........b.t.w osakaboi a pakwheeler quoted me around 8-8.5 lacs for a swift sport....i wanna consider it..........

sorry for such a long reply jus being help ful......
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@chinyoti
    congrats on your 1000days at pakwheels (Y)

as for the car, i'll probably buy my project car next and wait a while for my next car as i really have to decide what i want. if i had to be practical it's be a vitz or belta (1.4L D4D or 1.3 petrol manual) but at the same time i'm very tempted to pick up something fun like an MRS or something similar.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@storm.....oo wao....i didnt notice that thanx for telling me.....
    oki shooki..........best ov luck with finding one.........one of a kind (inshallah)
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its my first reply to this topic. Some member was asking about Vitz performance on CNG but no one replied. I have bought a Vitz 2004 FL package four months ago and after a month i installed CNG with 40 cyclinder and landirenzo kit. Advancer and emmulator were in combo formation and from Argentine (dont know the make). Although i found a drastic change in pick of the car but for CNG it is normal (from 100% on petrol to almost 70% on CNG). Milage varies from 120KMs to 130KMs in a cyclinder which usually fills at Rs. 220 to 230.
    Salam to Ali bhai (jaazz)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hay Bills

Welcome to the forum...

so u finally ended up here aaannn...

nice average u have there on ur Vitz, mine does around a 100 Ks on same cylinder... but tell u wat mine is manual and normal redline to change gears is 5500 rpms.....
    TIME is wat KEEPS everything from HAPPENING at ONCE

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yeah thats obvious that if you rev up your engine to red line then it would consume more gas. An auto would change the gear automatically before it reaches the red line.
    Nice ride.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bills, Thanx for appreciating my ride.. Glad u like it.. but do u know it has more options than ur FL Vitz ? ....
    TIME is wat KEEPS everything from HAPPENING at ONCE

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For sure.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

welcome to the vitz owners club Bmehmud, post up some pics of your ride.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@storm!
    thanks for appreciating my ride! its button start,1.3L,4 cylinder
    the big problem in 1.0L is its 3 cylinder man
    way toooo siow
    Mod Edit: Commercial selling is not allowed!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ajjubravo
    what's the fuel economy liek on your car? honestly i think the 1.0L leaves alot to be desired and if i go for a vitz this time i'll definitly go for at least a 1.3L and i wanted some feedback.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well I too have a manual vitz with 40 k cylinder and its giving only 70 kms with AC on and fills in 180 Rs I have changed air filter and got it tuned from a cng wala the milage still the same. Any suggestions? and 1 more question How much new Maf sensor costs and where to install it from in karachi? koi acha mechanic??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ storm

sure buddy go for 1.3 or 1.5
    don't go for 1.0 this time
    time to get change now

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pictures of my Vitz.
    Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -839682

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -839683

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -839684

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -839685

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -839686

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@storm @all

Did you ever wash the engine bay of your Vitz? My engine bay is sooo dirty and I need to have it washed at the service station but I'm a bit scared. Even if i clean it with a damp cloth manually there are certain areas that are very dirty where I cannot reach. I usualy frequent the clifton beach area often so I have this silvery sandy film on the engine.

What is your advise? Can I was the engine bay washed at the station? Alta's mechanic had once told me to use those service stations that specialize in EFI cars but I dont know of any??????

Please tell me what I should do?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List