0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@venom_ace
    First of all congrats on the purchase of vitzy and welcome to the "Vitz owners club". As u said of RPM issue. Its very minor problem need some RPM setting or tuning. Go to khan motors, he is a bit expensive but is best to tune elctronic cars. Chinyoti is out of screen he might gave u the address. Some where located in defence.
    As of map disc. The GPS needs the map disc of ur country through which it provides u GPS service. Which doesnt work in Pak. I've seen many JDM car owners having this issue.
    When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. Kill few become a murderer, Kill more become a conqueror. It's not about the money. It's about the money. Remember everything, forgive nothing.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Vitzrulez

Thanx buddy !

ill require the address - I need that dvd because my dvd player is also not working because of it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Venom_ace
    Welcome to the Vitz owner's club. Sorry to hear about your problem. I think you need to get your properly tuned after converting to CNG. I have heard that the software in the new shape Vitz is more complicated than the previous models and its the same use in BMWs and Mercedes. You can try both Khan Motors and Danish Cars (check my previous posts) to determine who can solve the problem best.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can u plz give address or ph no of both

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and thanx for the welcome buddy !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Venom_ace
    The contact for Danish Cars is 03002975023 and 03212399023 and Mr. Danish will best explain how to get there. By the way its quite close to the main Tariq Road signal where they have all the AC workshops.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ Bro i would prefer Khan motors. He is best mechanic for JDM cars. 2ndly he also do the tuning and electrical work of bimmers, benz and landcruisers. Therefore he is a bit expensive. Many of ma friends do their tuning from him and they are quite satisfied. Verify it then visit him.
    LOL! Its not a DVD player. Its a DVD rom which is only built for DVD disc of GPS. It doesnt plays DVD movies or other DVD discs. It'll only play audio cds. Contact Mr Saleem: 03009204339 0214314310886.
    When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. Kill few become a murderer, Kill more become a conqueror. It's not about the money. It's about the money. Remember everything, forgive nothing.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mafzaltareen

sorry bro, i didn't count mileage on that day but my minor idea is that it gives me 90-100kms with 4 bars and all the time ac is on 2 points.

@shamz

yes you're right bro. Inshallah i will drive safe, and for safety i put seat belts on Anyways, thanks for your advice.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hei n aol, long tym no c, well ive been driving my dads car ie baleno c.n.g, its gud but aftr driving for a few days nd driving vitz again vitz jst felt undr powerd pata nai kiu maza nai aya and sum how the car is feeling a lil hard so need help,
    @all, also need help geting my cars wheel alinged coz its nt helping ive got it done 2 times still the car is going to its left
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As i said my ride was a lil low frm the front ride side got front springs changed, now my only problem is those bloody side mirrors, i wnt to plaza to solve dat issue a guy said replace the side mirrors wid 03/04 vitz as in corola theyll fold with hands and retract at the same time, it would cost me 2000? Should i? Paint seperate.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@optimum, hei aol, long tym no c, well i was planing to go for c.n.g and thought u to be the prime source ov information, as my mechanic said vitz has some smaller wolls and they get burnt, a c.n.g guy said it wont run gud wid a.c on, another guy said it depends on setup and wiring?... I wantd to noe your experience? Is c.n.g okay or il have to go again n again for tune ups, etc??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vitzrules, salam, saw ur vitz at muhammad ali, umm was luking nice mashallah, realy liked the number plate of ur car nd want one in the same writing, il be looking fwd.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Venom_ace

Dear Brother,

Firstly congratulations, Its really nice that you have shared your experience. I know its like a disappointment in the first place because of facing all this, thus I have decided to help you in detail.

I have recently bought the same car, and for the benefit of general public on this forum, let me share you what is the solution of your problems.

problem 1: Electronic system failure, in this scenario you must be feeling like your power steering, indicators, a/c, etc are down, breaks become very very hard but headlights keep working, and "Ignition" light turns on, even the engine is started.

solution 1: your car is a full electronic master piece, I feel like your CNG technician have powered your CNG kit by connecting its wire with ignition wire which is turned on when you switch on "ACC" via your key. FYI its in your KEY assembly, below your steering. The solution is that instead of powering up CNG kit from ignition wire, the mechanic should extend that wire and take it to left side till switch box, there you should find an appropriate fuse to power your CNG kit. Make sure the current received from fuse is not always on, but turns on when you move your key to ignition position. The fuses found in vitz are smaller in size to conventional ones, so tell him that he'll have to forcibly push it inside and lock it somehow. I am confident that this will resolve your problem.

problem 2: More over when i drive it on CNg the petrol tuning goes badly out and then car cannot run on petrol The mechanics say this model can run only on 1 option CNG OR PETROL

solution 2: for your information and for help of the general members of this club, the new vitz has a 5th generation EPROM (erasable programmable read only memory), something we have in computer and we usually call ROM/BIOS. If there is any problem, the system starts mall function and it keeps malfunctioning unless you do a "hard reset".

Do exactly as stated below:
    To do a hard reset, put your key and take it to switch position (not ignition). now goto your battery, and open the negative terminal and disconnect it from your battery.

wait for 30 seconds.

touch the terminal with the terminal of the battery for 1 second and remove it.

touch the terminal with the terminal of the battery for 2 second and remove it.

wait for 30 seconds.

now go back to drivers seat and take the key to lock position, do not remove the key. (make sure you dont lock out the car :-) )

now go back to terminal and do these steps:

touch the terminal with the terminal of the battery for 2 second and remove it.

wait for 30 seconds.

you've successfully completed a hard reset.

now connect the negative terminal back and you'd be able to enjoy perfectly both on CNG and Patrol, and dont forget to slap the mechanic who said "The mechanics say this model can run only on 1 option CNG OR PETROL"

I have one suggestion for you, If you want to get optimum pick on CNG make sure that your air exhaust/inh is trimmed to have with the help of white paper tape, i.e. its usually of this shape ( ), you need to cover half of it and leave half open ( | ) (i.e. left half covered)

Your first problem was that your RPM was getting down on CNG, I cant tell you if that was because of the hard reset, but if its still not resolved you'll need to play with mixer in your cng kit.

Regarding your dvd thing, I have no idea, so i'll leave that with other members of the forum

If you need to talk to me just in case, do send me a message on forum and i'll give you my number.

HTH

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi guys can anyone tell me the compatible size of tyres and rim on my toyota vitz 2004 ...
    i have seen some time before, but im tired to check again ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@chinyoti
    Salams!
    Hey man, how are u doing, u were out of screen? I was also out of station on vacations.
    As u said for allignment of ur car i did it from Tariq rd. Which is far from u. I would prefer search any allignment shop near to u. Actually allignment get out when u change the front tyres to rear or rear ones to front and specifically it gets out due to bumpy roads and if the car get down to any bumps and breakers in speed.
    Dont go for the retractable side mirrors. Its jus pile of ****. The rotars get out when some one close it wid out the proper operation and due to water in it sometimes it doesnt work and mak noises. Dnt go for it at all its a wastage of money.
    Thanx! for appreciation my ride. Are u talking about the "BLACK LISTED" number plate or the yellow one??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ali8627

https://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!22811~ForumID!28~page!112~pw .html

https://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!22811~ForumID!28~page!10~pw. html

im pretty sure these two pages have all the info u need..leme kno if u still cant find it or if they are the wrong links
    Growing old is obligatory, growing up is optional.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam!
    Hi guyz!
    I need experts opinion on this...
    I m going for CNG for my VITZ A/T 2003.
    I got the quoataion as given below;
    1. Kit====EFI(Italy-096) LandiRenzo(Guy called dis kit "BIG")
    2. Advancer=====LandiRenzo 100/2 Electronicpowered!
    3. Cylinder===== 50WL
    Total===41.5K
    Does this sound fair? Plz giv reply at ur earliest...Thnx.
    Also if anything is missing from this list???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i think its too much!

I got landirenzo kit with tomesto(don't know correct spellings) advancer plus emulator with 50l cylinder for 32.5k from gujar khan.

You live in karachi so i'm not sure of karachi rates but i think its too much.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@zolojazz

wow man! i will surely try your tip because i'm facing jerk type problem in driving my car on petrol, on cng it works fine. I hope if it works on my 2004 auto tranny.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am in the process of making up mind for a vitz and have seen one. Its a late 2004 model, white color, isb regd 2007, petrol, 40K mileage and recently installed michellin tyres. The exterior is very neat and clean, no scratches...

What should be a decent buying price for this ?
    Abdul Hayee Bhatti -- My detailing thread : http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/body-work-interior-paint-glass-appearance/228843-dynamicallystatics-car-detailing-thread

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List