0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iLLDuDe786 View Post
    ^xli on cng is good
    thx ..nd tell me one thing that ye cng pe problem to nhi krti na?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Slam to all

i want to inquire that where i can find the front grill of vitz 2003-04

thanks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Storm.
    Storm bhai since you know a lot about cars, i see your very professional advices to people.
    Can you please tell me what do i do to my intake to put it in the perfect position so it does not damage my engine and give the best performance too?

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -72739 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -72740 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -72741 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -72742 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -72743

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -72744
    ***,gass or grass...
    Nobody rides for free

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    http://www.darsequran.com/ http://www.aswatalislam.net/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilsadv View Post
    @ Storm.
    Storm bhai since you know a lot about cars, i see your very professional advices to people.
    Can you please tell me what do i do to my intake to put it in the perfect position so it does not damage my engine and give the best performance too?
    ideally you should leave it alone.

if you want better filtration you'll have to leave the original one where it is anad fit another one (cone type) on the tip of ht eintake pipe (near the fender) but this will suck hot air from the engine bay.

ideally you should fit a filter on a flexibel pipe and have it mounted halfway down your fender of in the insers of the front bumper so that the car sucks cold air from outside the engine bay.

if i was you i'd leave the OEM filter in place AND fit a pipe with a cone filter in the bumper which attaches to yoru air box, this will give you unmatched filteration all the time and if you wish to "race" all you have to do is remove the filter in the airbox (the other one will still be filtering from behind hte bumper).
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have recently bought a Vitz 2006 and its a brilliant car. I have a few questions and I would appreciate if someone can answer them:

1. When you suddenly accelerate the car, the silencer makes a weird sound like, phurrrrr and as soon as you ease your foot on pedal the noise goes away. What is this noise?
    2. The manual is in Japanese and hence I have no idea about the "S" and "B" gear. There is a lot of debate that S is for second and some say S is for sports???
    3. I cant find the ash tray in this vehicle?
    4. The average is around 15 to 16 Km/Lt in the city with the air con, is it good or can I improve this?
    5. How much high octane should I add. For example, the tank fills in 3000/- at the moment. I use 2000/- for supreme and 1000/- for high octane. Am I doing this right?
    6. Can Toyota dealers in Islamabad hook up a computer with this Vitz for service and diagnostics?

Thanks guys

Mak

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mak313 View Post
    I have recently bought a Vitz 2006 and its a brilliant car. I have a few questions and I would appreciate if someone can answer them:

1. When you suddenly accelerate the car, the silencer makes a weird sound like, phurrrrr and as soon as you ease your foot on pedal the noise goes away. What is this noise?
    2. The manual is in Japanese and hence I have no idea about the "S" and "B" gear. There is a lot of debate that S is for second and some say S is for sports???
    3. I cant find the ash tray in this vehicle?
    4. The average is around 15 to 16 Km/Lt in the city with the air con, is it good or can I improve this?
    5. How much high octane should I add. For example, the tank fills in 3000/- at the moment. I use 2000/- for supreme and 1000/- for high octane. Am I doing this right?
    6. Can Toyota dealers in Islamabad hook up a computer with this Vitz for service and diagnostics?

Thanks guys

Mak
    Well i am also new to Vitz bought 2007 model last month, to your questions i can try to give answeres..

1. Its because of CVT transimission and this is how it goes. you have to live with it.
    2. FOr S few people say its for having 2 gears but when i googled it came out to be for Sports.. now not confirm how many gears it goes in it as gear change is virtuall in CVT transmission and not noticeable.
    3. i guess ash trays are on the sided of the doors.. one on the right side and other on the left side.. may be we can use them for this work. i dont smoke so havnt searched on it.
    4.Mine is giving around 14 with AC on highway and 11 with Ac in city.. so your car average is too good if its with 100% AC on.
    5.You can use any ratio of high octane as fuel in pakistan is not upto the claimed mark of super.
    6.Any ISB guy can help you in this regard..

Well all above answeres are based upon my personal observation and of searching through net, please correct me if i am worng.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

just installed weapon R airintake and OMP sturt bar in my vitz

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -75267 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -75268 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -75269 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -75270

i have vitz Tsports meter for sale as well 17k ...and its geniune

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by immortalsonu View Post
    just installed weapon R airintake and OMP sturt bar in my vitz
    strut bar is essential for the car on our roads (helps stiffen the chassis), but the HOT air intake will just make noise and will probably end up reducing the power output of the engine.
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what do u suggests me storm?

f_m
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

aoa.
    i have vitz-99 for the last 02 years appx.
    can some one tell when to replace the gear oil and break oil. Also what is its function/indication to change

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by f_m View Post
    aoa.
    i have vitz-99 for the last 02 years appx.
    can some one tell when to replace the gear oil and break oil. Also what is its function/indication to change
    change the gearbox oil now, it's most likely the cars meter has been reversed (liek almost ALL vitz in PK). the fluid shoudl be changed every 60,000kms (approx) and its better to be safe than sorry (there is no indicator for when it is time to change). same for the brake oil, over time it absorbs moisture and air and the brake pedal gets spongy. you should do all these things when you get a used car so that you can start from "0".

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by immortalsonu View Post
    what do u suggests me storm?
    honestly, i'd suggest you remove it and fit the original stuff back on. most aftermarket filters in PK don't filter the air entering the engine as well (efficiently) as the OEM ones to be honest.

this leads to the oil failing prematurely.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yaar koi batain ga kay yeh new vitz ka theard hai ya old

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@^ Yh Vitz ka thread hai. new and old dont matter
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

f_m
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@storm
    thanks dear. can u tell me which oil is suitable for gear/brake.as i heard that some special oil is required for these applications. from where to get and from where to change

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by f_m View Post
    @storm
    thanks dear. can u tell me which oil is suitable for gear/brake.as i heard that some special oil is required for these applications. from where to get and from where to change
    your transmission (gear box) needs type IV (4) gearbox oil,... i used to use the one from toyota in my vitz. As for brake fluid i THINK the vitz used DOT 4,.. but someone must confirm that for you before you make the change.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guys i have vitz 2006 getting awful fuel efficiency,i got it tuned from toyota still no affect.I have got 14'' rims no body kit nothing and it evens gets worse when AC is on, it gives 8-9km/ltr!
    Help me out please!!!
    Thanx

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    guys i have vitz 2006 getting awful fuel efficiency,i got it tuned from toyota still no affect.I have got 14'' rims no body kit nothing and it evens gets worse when AC is on, it gives 8-9km/ltr!
    Help me out please!!!
    Thanx
    you have failed ot mention your engine size, drivetrain, tyre size, last fluid change, last filter(s) change, driving conditions etc.

we cannot start guessing randomly.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello friends
    I am looking to buy a car in 6lacs, any idea which Vitz model i can get? I am in Karachi
    Regards

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List