0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusSS View Post
    @chinyoti

yes my old tires were 155/80, these aren't bad either, actually better than before. any valid explanation on why they are not good, no theories please. these are bridestone, cost me Rs.4000 for a tire.
    Sorry for the late reply, was out of country, I never said the tires were bad, Bridgestones on of the best tires in the world, aftr michelin/pirreli, i just said the size wasnt a perfect match. for the 155/80r13 The meter readings would differ, as they do in my cars case.

Ive got 185/65r14, where as the perfect match for the OEM size is 185-60r14

The tire calculation sites say my meter shows atleast 3.0% false readings. (lesser then traveled) this is what happens when people say if u get bigger tires fuel consumption increase.

Where as the consumptions same but the area covered by the tires increases or decreases.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, was out of country, I never said the tires were bad, Bridgestones on of the best tires in the world, aftr michelin/pirreli, i just said the size wasnt a perfect match. for the 155/80r13 The meter readings would differ, as they do in my cars case.

Ive got 185/65r14, where as the perfect match for the OEM size is 185-60r14

The tire calculation sites say my meter shows atleast 3.0% false readings. (lesser then traveled) this is what happens when people say if u get bigger tires fuel consumption increase.

Where as the consumptions same but the area covered by the tires increases or decreases.
    That is understandable, i thought you meant there was something majorly wrong. and 3-4 % is barely noticeable.
    thanks for the reply.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hello all,
    sorry fr late response bcoz i was new to pakwheels so dont now about fan club.i hav vitz 99.here is 1 pic.dont hav more
    prAoud OwRnEr oF cORoLLa 2004

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -118482 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -118483
    prAoud OwRnEr oF cORoLLa 2004

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please share the following information:

Vitz Model: 2005
    Mileage within city: 13Km/Ltr
    Long Route: 15Km/Ltre

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Friends, I need a vitz model 2007 fresh cleared unregistered in lahore, My range is 900k plus if somebody is selling or you can give some contact no in lahore so i can visit him.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Assalamoalaikum

- How can i come to know that the Gas kit of my car is not working properly or turn weak? can anyone please mention the symptoms? What if i get it replaced?
    - I have a bit rusty water in the coolant bottle, how to remove this water and put fresh one?

i have 04 model.

hope to have a quick response on this.

thankyou
    Atif

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam,

Guys, I need some help. I would like to know the price of Toyota Super Long Life Coolant and are there any alternatives to it which do not cause trouble?

I've got 04 model.

Thanks.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi

Can you please help me on this issue :

I am Rizwan from Telenor (Head Office) at F-7, Islamabad, with apology in advance, i need advise on.

History & Problem :

Recently I bought Toyota Vitz 2002 (Automatic) and had installed following CNG System containing :
    Landi Ranzo CNG Kit
    Landi Ranzo STAP 300 (Advancer)
    Landi Ranzo Emulator

Car is working normal & smooth no issues in running , only check engine warning light is showing up while switched to CNG.

Problem :

Car is continuously showing check engine light after CNG Installation (once its running in CNG)

I have contact at Landi Ranzo Pakistan (in Karachi), They had also guided me with CNG Conversion but they cannot provide and support for any issue

Landi Ranzo PK Statement :

Dear Mr. Rizwan,
    Thank you for purchasing Landi Renzo product.
    The suitable advancer for your car is STAP100/2 or STAP300. This type of spark advancer is always installed with crank sensor(closed to timing belt side) , while MAP advancer is installed at MAP/MAF sensor (closed to air filter).
    It is better to check the reason of check engine light with OBD tool, then take any other action.

It seems to me that you have not selected a complete CNG system for Vitz, this is a euro-II emission car, and you have to use the Euro-II CNG system, that is "Landi Renzo LC01". These components can be added with regular CNG system.

Help/Support Required :

In the light of above can you please guide me, how can I eliminate check engine light without any wire cut or by-pass

and can you also recommended me a proper technical CNG expert or service provider in ISB or RWP, who can solve this issue by the book using right tool and right method?

I think installing a Lanadi Ranzo LC01 oxygen automatic mixture for CNG could solve the problem, hoping i am correct?

Please note my contact details below and I would be obliged if you can share your contact number

Thanks & Regard’s

Muhammad Rizwan
    Telenor Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited
    Office : Moaiz Center, 13-K, Markaz F-7,
    Jinnah Super Market, Islamabad,
    Pakistan - 44000.
    0092 (345) 855 333 2

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^

Dear check engine light is being shown on every vitz that is converted on cng. I don't know why. On my car, it appears and disappears. I don't think there is anything wrong with the cng mixture. I prefer you to buy some OBD-II scanner and test it by yourself.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad.Rizwan View Post
    Hi

Can you please help me on this issue :

I am Rizwan from Telenor (Head Office) at F-7, Islamabad, with apology in advance, i need advise on.

History & Problem :

Recently I bought Toyota Vitz 2002 (Automatic) and had installed following CNG System containing :
    Landi Ranzo CNG Kit
    Landi Ranzo STAP 300 (Advancer)
    Landi Ranzo Emulator

Car is working normal & smooth no issues in running , only check engine warning light is showing up while switched to CNG.

Problem :

Car is continuously showing check engine light after CNG Installation (once its running in CNG)

I have contact at Landi Ranzo Pakistan (in Karachi), They had also guided me with CNG Conversion but they cannot provide and support for any issue

Landi Ranzo PK Statement :

Dear Mr. Rizwan,
    Thank you for purchasing Landi Renzo product.
    The suitable advancer for your car is STAP100/2 or STAP300. This type of spark advancer is always installed with crank sensor(closed to timing belt side) , while MAP advancer is installed at MAP/MAF sensor (closed to air filter).
    It is better to check the reason of check engine light with OBD tool, then take any other action.

It seems to me that you have not selected a complete CNG system for Vitz, this is a euro-II emission car, and you have to use the Euro-II CNG system, that is "Landi Renzo LC01". These components can be added with regular CNG system.

Help/Support Required :

In the light of above can you please guide me, how can I eliminate check engine light without any wire cut or by-pass

and can you also recommended me a proper technical CNG expert or service provider in ISB or RWP, who can solve this issue by the book using right tool and right method?

I think installing a Lanadi Ranzo LC01 oxygen automatic mixture for CNG could solve the problem, hoping i am correct?

Please note my contact details below and I would be obliged if you can share your contact number

Thanks & Regard’s

Muhammad Rizwan
    Telenor Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited
    Office : Moaiz Center, 13-K, Markaz F-7,
    Jinnah Super Market, Islamabad,
    Pakistan - 44000.
    0092 (345) 855 333 2
    Basically its not a big issue. The engine check light will pop up if you don't have a complete CNG kit. So the problem here is that the cars electronics are going crazy. Your car is not designed to be run on CNG. When there is no petrol entering the combustion chamber, the air : fuel mixture is disturbed. This can be solved be adding a lambda sensor/oxygen sensor with your existing CNG kit, that will relay oxygen : fuel ratio info indirectly from the exhaust gasses to the ecu for processing.

Even if the check light stays on, there is no harm, the car will run perfectly without the additions too. But it is recomended that you add the sensor.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusSS View Post
    Basically its not a big issue. The engine check light will pop up if you don't have a complete CNG kit. So the problem here is that the cars electronics are going crazy. Your car is not designed to be run on CNG. When there is no petrol entering the combustion chamber, the air : fuel mixture is disturbed. This can be solved be adding a lambda sensor/oxygen sensor with your existing CNG kit, that will relay oxygen : fuel ratio info indirectly from the exhaust gasses to the ecu for processing.

Even if the check light stays on, there is no harm, the car will run perfectly without the additions too. But it is recomended that you add the sensor.
    From Rizwan

Thanks Bro it really felt a kool deep breath under the situation, i really appreciate and obliged by you reply

With Thanks

Rizwan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I just got a vitz 05 reg 09, my car make a funny chi chi chu chu sound on pick up. Please tell me its not a big issue. The sound is from the belt i suppose cause when i got i greased the sound disappeared but has reappeared after 1 day

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by humayunahsan View Post
    I just got a vitz 05 reg 09, my car make a funny chi chi chu chu sound on pick up. Please tell me its not a big issue. The sound is from the belt i suppose cause when i got i greased the sound disappeared but has reappeared after 1 day
    Hi Humayun

Bro don't worry its a normal sound, once u get ur vehicle engine washed over service station they use surf (washing power) which result in such noise, its no harm, but try to avoid or get it greased before wash

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can nyone please tell me wich wd b da best plugs for vitz 05 1.3L. in regard of best performance n better fuel economy

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Assalamoalaikum

- How can i come to know that the Gasket of my car is not working properly or turn weak? can anyone please mention the symptoms? What if i get it replaced?
    - I have a bit rusty water in the coolant bottle, how to remove this water and put fresh one?

i have 04 model.

hope to have a quick response on this.

thankyou
    Atif
    <!-- / message -->

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is the car over heating?

The best way to check a weak/dead gasket is that you open the radiator cap (when the car is cold) start it, rev it up, on reving it, it would throw water.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@chinyoti
    i am not getting any signal of car over heating however i did notice that its throwing water but the car was some what hot that time.
    i need to check this again when the car is cold.
    Someone told me that the pipe will also turn hard if gasket is not working properly & mine is getting hard when i pressed it. is it true?

can i get orignal gasket from the market? and from where? and any idea how much it will cost?
    i am sorrry i have asked too many questions i guess but will really appreciate your reply.

Thankyou
    Atif

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    Is the car over heating?

The best way to check a weak/dead gasket is that you open the radiator cap (when the car is cold) start it, rev it up, on reving it, it would throw water.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

water out of the cylincer is normal. nothing to worry about.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how is vitz on cng