0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Btw im using .75inch spacers in my Baleno. thats with CNG i added spacers so that the car comes to its genuine height.

The guy suggested me to go for 1 or 1.5 inch spacers but a friend said go only for .75 inch and to me .75 hardly made any difference the cars back on its genuine height. My Vitz is on petrol so no local / cng springs or spacers for it.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It is only 30 K driven recent imported car so i dont think spring are loosen up already.

That is the problem with local spring you loose the comfort as they are stiff you start feeling jumps as shocks dosent work well

I have 0.5 inch spacer and it wont help at all

I will try to change teh tyre as i already need to change them. What tyre you advise me Alloy Rims will also help ?

Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by netone View Post
    It is only 30 K driven recent imported car so i dont think spring are loosen up already.

That is the problem with local spring you loose the comfort as they are stiff you start feeling jumps as shocks dosent work well

I have 0.5 inch spacer and it wont help at all

I will try to change teh tyre as i already need to change them. What tyre you advise me Alloy Rims will also help ?

Thanks
    i already have 1.5" spacers installed due to cng, and its not really noticeable when you look at it, but they do make a difference. but if the springs are worn out the spacers wont help.
    & 30k is not your cars original millage stop fooling yourself, no imported car is less than 70k driven.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It is Original 33 K , no meter reverse came direct from japan to me It is mid 2007 model

" no imported car is less than 70k driven"

Who gave you this theory ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It is Original 33 K , no meter reverse came direct from japan to me It is mid 2007 model

" no imported car is less than 70k driven"

Who gave you this theory ?
    this is not a theory, its a fact. did you go to the port to take delivery of your car, if not, then your car is definitely alot more driven. all the cars we get here have been rejected due to emission regulations in japan, and that does not happen at 33k.You should be smart enough to know the difference.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusSS View Post
    i already have 1.5" spacers installed due to cng, and its not really noticeable when you look at it, but they do make a difference. but if the springs are worn out the spacers wont help.
    & 30k is not your cars original millage stop fooling yourself, no imported car is less than 70k driven.
    Lol wese actualy the figure aint 70k, mine was driven 51,000km (51 some thing, and the auction sheet said 52,000kms)

Yes my car was brought home from the port only to check the car, altho the delivery and payment was made next day (i lost the dry battery and OEM rear mats . Plus the towing rod and some other tools to i guess.

I do belive you on the theory as the guy we bot our car from, my car had the highest mileage being it came from the port in front of my eyes .

But there are some lucky souls who got there cars in 2005-2006 (2003-2004 models may older ones too) which are actualy driven under 50k kms or even 30k kmss

But as netone claims recent import 2004 model, (its a 6 yr old car buddy) round round 5k a year makes 30k, Japanese driving is way too much then u and i think .
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusSS View Post
    this is not a theory, its a fact. did you go to the port to take delivery of your car, if not, then your car is definitely alot more driven. all the cars we get here have been rejected due to emission regulations in japan, and that does not happen at 33k.You should be smart enough to know the difference.
    Not only emision some cars face major accidents (which are repaired in Pakistan and sold) and some have ful filled there useful life

PS: on my previus post ive heard as Pakistani have spread in the business meter tampering in Japan is also being done.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    Not only emision some cars face major accidents (which are repaired in Pakistan and sold) and some have ful filled there useful life

PS: on my previus post ive heard as Pakistani have spread in the business meter tampering in Japan is also being done.
    +1

any car that cant be used in japan is sent over. and since there are so many pakistani dealers now in japan changing meter reading wont be too much of a hassel for them. anywho it can be done very easily in pk @Rs.1500.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have a 50k cylinder in my car. CNG springs exactly the same size as stock, yes they are stiff but my car doesn't hit speed breakers unless there are 5 people in the car. Tire size is same as chinyoti's 185/65/14.

Abt the mileage...I bought my 04 in 2008..the mileage was 29K I too doubt that but what matters more is the condition of the car overall it has 57k on the odo now. No work required till now Alhumdulillah..just the regular maintenance. However, ATF changing and tappets adjustment is due.
    1. Live and LET Live !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have recently ordered a car computer which comes by the name of "turboGauge III" trip computer, its pretty much the same as "ScanGauge" just a different brand name. The only reason I ordered it was for my Vitz 2004. But unfortunately when I connect it to the OBD2 port, after trying to link for few minutes, it states "Linking Error". I tried using it with my 2005 Corolla XLI and 2009 Corolla Altis, it linked perfectly fine.
    So guys what could be the reason? Vitz 2004 is OBD2 compatible or not?
    If it is not then I have no other option but to sell it as it is pretty much useless to me.
    Much Appreciated in advance.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

im joining the club from this day on Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -139944 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -139945 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -139946
    These Pics were takin at showroom at the time of aquiring posession more pics tommorow
    Nitrous on your car is like a hot chick with STD's.. You wanna hit it, but you're afraid of the consequences.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Welcome to the club

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thx
    Nitrous on your car is like a hot chick with STD's.. You wanna hit it, but you're afraid of the consequences.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@PIRA

congrats! car looks stunning MashAllah. I can see it is an FL package. Any extras?
    1. Live and LET Live !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Pira, congrats and welcome to the club.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Okay i wanted to share this some thing, this happend with my driving (a realy heavy foot on the accelerator) I mean A.c kitna petrol peeta hai? as my cars ac isnt working since some days the cars running without ac,

Filled the car up with 33 liters. Here you go a car that with a.c goes a total of 350-360 kms with 33-35 liters. Is doing 306 kms on half tank. God noes how much it could go if my dad was driving.

Filed it up again at 424 kms 29 liters and the Tank was full till mouth (a bit less) Which means 424 kms and 9 liters was still in the tank.

424 kms /29 liters = 14.6 kms per liter. Auto tranny 1000cc 8 years old car. Masha Allah thats superb. And that too in City drivng/ short trips/ And getting groceries

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -139968

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

check it out ! its my vitzy

bought it may 2010 but never share in this thread!

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -140001
    Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S4 Using Fingers

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Chinyoti :
    My car is not 2004, it is mid 2007, and my Mamo live in Japan and do import export of heavy macheniry. Maybe most car are meter reversed as my mamo say the same, but mine is not as idid not bought it from crooks dealers here <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2419411", true); </SCRIPT>

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Chinyoti :
    My car is not 2004, it is mid 2007, and my Mamo live in Japan and do import export of heavy macheniry. Maybe most car are meter reversed as my mamo say the same, but mine is not as idid not bought it from crooks dealers here <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2419411", true); </SCRIPT>
    oh lol my bad didnt see ur car was a 2007. I hope thats the true mileage

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default vitz model 2005, 2006

hi, dears,

i have Vitz 2004, i wants to change model, plz sugest me that new shap model like 2005,2006 & 07 is better then model 2004,

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List