0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

fso
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^ thanks man well im going for a second hand one coz my car was stolen on friday and dose it come with an immobolizer ?? and also what if i fit an exaust and i been reading this thread and what is CAT and why do people have problem with that ...
    r3act

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fso View Post
    ^^^ thanks man well im going for a second hand one coz my car was stolen on friday and dose it come with an immobolizer ?? and also what if i fit an exaust and i been reading this thread and what is CAT and why do people have problem with that ...
    aw felt sorry for you, theres no harm in going for a second hand one if its in gud condition. No theres no FF immobilizer in these Vitzes,

The CAT issue is that the cylincer has kind of a filter in it, get choked due to bad quality of fuel in Pakistan. some people change the specific dholki some people cut weld, remove it and reweld the same dholki.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

fso
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ oh u mean the cat in the middle of the exusast pipe or which is called center dholki in urdu and im buying this car for my mom since i think its safer then other cars also it 100 times better then cultus which was my mothers first choice and it was real hard to convince her and other then CAT theres no other issues and what about the petrol average how is that ...
    r3act

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ brother its a way better car then a Cultus, i have a 2002, since 4.5 yrs almost now. havnt spend a rupee extra on my car masha Allah.

Road grip and Cabin is alot saffer then local hatchbacks, leave ABS and airbags all alone.

about the CAT yup you got it right even Honda City idsi (2006+) and Civic also have them.

as its auto tranny, gud for female drivers.

Fuel average, 10-14km/L (owners cud comment better)
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    No theres no FF immobilizer in these Vitzes,
    But my car doesn't start with the spare key
    1. Live and LET Live !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rawfay View Post
    But my car doesn't start with the spare key
    not sure about that, but im not fimilar with any Vitz having a immobilzer, im not saying they cant, its just that i didnt come across any

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i'll check agian to confirm

did you get your ride CNG'd?
    1. Live and LET Live !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fso View Post
    i have a vitz 07 with push start button. I guess the system includes immobilizer as it is impossible to get this car started on any other key. Ofcourse a n hours operation with alteration might make it possible. I feel sorry for your loss (stolen car)

CAT is just a convertor which traps harmful particles of exhaust fumes. It is made of ceramic and looks like a honeycomb. Generally not needed to be replaced but mostly people here run on other's advice. If removed the exhaust pressure of gases increases and the car engine vibrates (trying to maintain a balance). The remedy is to put a local muffler assembly

When you plan to buy vitz or any other imported vehicle do check following:
    1. Original Auction grade papers
    2. A car shipped from Japan has more value than one shipped from Dubai
    3. Accessories
    4. Date of import and year of registration
    "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rawfay View Post
    i'll check agian to confirm

did you get your ride CNG'd?

not yet but maybe in a month or two. il post updates

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Superb, if thats your fathers car, id love to see yours.
    You can view pics of my car here

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...land-ae100-jdm

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^zaberdast

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^zaberdast
    Please excuse my ignorance, but what does zaberdast mean?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@kiwicorolla
    Zabardast means awesome
    Digitalphotofreaks.com
    The Photography Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Average of my 2005 Vitz

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="806"><col style="width: 62pt;" width="82"> <col style="width: 56pt;" width="75"> <col style="width: 67pt;" width="89"> <col style="width: 55pt;" width="73"> <col style="width: 68pt;" width="90"> <col style="width: 68pt;" width="90"> <col style="width: 54pt;" width="72" span="2"> <col style="width: 63pt;" width="84"> <col style="width: 59pt;" width="79"> <tbody><tr style="height: 42pt;" height="56"> <td class="xl87" style="height: 42pt; width: 62pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="82" height="56">Date</td> <td class="xl87" style="width: 56pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="75">Pump</td> <td class="xl87" style="width: 67pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="89">Amount</td> <td class="xl87" style="width: 55pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="73">Liters</td> <td class="xl88" style="width: 68pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="90">Mileage
    (Km)</td> <td class="xl87" style="width: 68pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="90">Average</td> <td class="xl88" style="width: 54pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="72">Accm
    Ltr</td> <td class="xl88" style="width: 54pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="72">Accm
    Km</td> <td class="xl88" style="width: 63pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="84">Accum.
    Avg.</td> <td class="xl89" style="width: 59pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="79">Rs/Km</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl66" style="height: 15pt; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-top: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl74" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-top: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Shell</td> <td class="xl67" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 1,000 </td> <td class="xl68" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 14.85 </td> <td class="xl74" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-top: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">235</td> <td class="xl76" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 15.82 </td> <td class="xl69" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-top: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 14.85 </td> <td class="xl69" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-top: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 235.00 </td> <td class="xl78" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 15.82 </td> <td class="xl69" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-top: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 4.26 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Shell</td> <td class="xl71" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 1,000 </td> <td class="xl72" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 14.85 </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">250</td> <td class="xl77" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.84 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 29.70 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 485.00 </td> <td class="xl79" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.33 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 4.00 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Shell</td> <td class="xl71" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 1,000 </td> <td class="xl72" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 13.67 </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">250</td> <td class="xl77" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 18.29 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 43.37 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 735.00 </td> <td class="xl79" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.95 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 4.00 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Shell</td> <td class="xl71" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 1,000 </td> <td class="xl72" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 13.64 </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">200</td> <td class="xl77" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 14.66 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 57.01 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 935.00 </td> <td class="xl79" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.40 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 5.00 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Total</td> <td class="xl71" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 4,000 </td> <td class="xl72" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 54.56 </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">754</td> <td class="xl77" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 13.82 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 111.57 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 1,689.00 </td> <td class="xl79" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 15.14 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 5.31 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Total</td> <td class="xl71" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 2,500 </td> <td class="xl72" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 34.10 </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">600</td> <td class="xl77" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 17.60 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 145.67 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 2,289.00 </td> <td class="xl79" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 15.71 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 4.17 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Total</td> <td class="xl71" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 1,000 </td> <td class="xl72" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 13.66 </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">227</td> <td class="xl77" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.62 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 159.33 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 2,516.00 </td> <td class="xl79" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 15.79 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 4.41 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Total</td> <td class="xl71" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 2,500 </td> <td class="xl72" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 34.15 </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">641</td> <td class="xl77" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 18.77 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 193.48 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 3,157.00 </td> <td class="xl79" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.32 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 3.90 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Total</td> <td class="xl71" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 1,000 </td> <td class="xl72" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 13.66 </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">202</td> <td class="xl77" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 14.79 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 207.14 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 3,359.00 </td> <td class="xl79" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.22 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 4.95 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl80" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" align="right" height="20">28-Dec-2010</td> <td class="xl81" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Shell</td> <td class="xl82" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 1,000 </td> <td class="xl83" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 13.64 </td> <td class="xl81" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">220</td> <td class="xl84" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.13 </td> <td class="xl85" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 220.78 </td> <td class="xl85" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 3,579.00 </td> <td class="xl86" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.21 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 4.55 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl80" style="height: 15pt; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" align="right" height="20">6-Jan-2011</td> <td class="xl81" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Shell</td> <td class="xl90" style="border-left: medium none;"> 500 </td> <td class="xl91" style="border-left: medium none;"> 6.25 </td> <td class="xl81" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">101</td> <td class="xl92" style="border-left: medium none;"> 16.16 </td> <td class="xl85" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 227.03 </td> <td class="xl85" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 3,680.00 </td> <td class="xl93" style="border-left: medium none;"> 16.21 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 4.95 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl80" style="height: 15pt; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" align="right" height="20">8-Jan-2011</td> <td class="xl81" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Shell</td> <td class="xl90" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 1,000 </td> <td class="xl91" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 13.64 </td> <td class="xl81" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">0</td> <td class="xl92" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: red; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> - </td> <td class="xl85" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 240.67 </td> <td class="xl85" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 3,680.00 </td> <td class="xl93" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: red; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 15.29 </td> <td class="xl85" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" align="center">#DIV/0!</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

16. 12-01-2011, 04:19 PM

Site Banned

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by navidzafar View Post
    Average of my 2005 Vitz

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="806"><col style="width: 62pt;" width="82"> <col style="width: 56pt;" width="75"> <col style="width: 67pt;" width="89"> <col style="width: 55pt;" width="73"> <col style="width: 68pt;" width="90"> <col style="width: 68pt;" width="90"> <col style="width: 54pt;" width="72" span="2"> <col style="width: 63pt;" width="84"> <col style="width: 59pt;" width="79"> <tbody><tr style="height: 42pt;" height="56"> <td class="xl87" style="height: 42pt; width: 62pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="82" height="56">Date</td> <td class="xl87" style="width: 56pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="75">Pump</td> <td class="xl87" style="width: 67pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="89">Amount</td> <td class="xl87" style="width: 55pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="73">Liters</td> <td class="xl88" style="width: 68pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="90">Mileage
    (Km)</td> <td class="xl87" style="width: 68pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="90">Average</td> <td class="xl88" style="width: 54pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="72">Accm
    Ltr</td> <td class="xl88" style="width: 54pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="72">Accm
    Km</td> <td class="xl88" style="width: 63pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="84">Accum.
    Avg.</td> <td class="xl89" style="width: 59pt; font-size: 11pt; color: windowtext; font-weight: 700; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228);" width="79">Rs/Km</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl66" style="height: 15pt; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-top: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl74" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-top: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Shell</td> <td class="xl67" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 1,000 </td> <td class="xl68" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 14.85 </td> <td class="xl74" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-top: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">235</td> <td class="xl76" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 15.82 </td> <td class="xl69" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-top: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 14.85 </td> <td class="xl69" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-top: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 235.00 </td> <td class="xl78" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 15.82 </td> <td class="xl69" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-top: 0.5pt solid windowtext; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 4.26 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Shell</td> <td class="xl71" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 1,000 </td> <td class="xl72" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 14.85 </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">250</td> <td class="xl77" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.84 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 29.70 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 485.00 </td> <td class="xl79" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.33 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 4.00 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Shell</td> <td class="xl71" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 1,000 </td> <td class="xl72" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 13.67 </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">250</td> <td class="xl77" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 18.29 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 43.37 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 735.00 </td> <td class="xl79" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.95 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 4.00 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Shell</td> <td class="xl71" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 1,000 </td> <td class="xl72" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 13.64 </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">200</td> <td class="xl77" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 14.66 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 57.01 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 935.00 </td> <td class="xl79" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.40 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 5.00 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Total</td> <td class="xl71" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 4,000 </td> <td class="xl72" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 54.56 </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">754</td> <td class="xl77" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 13.82 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 111.57 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 1,689.00 </td> <td class="xl79" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 15.14 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 5.31 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Total</td> <td class="xl71" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 2,500 </td> <td class="xl72" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 34.10 </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">600</td> <td class="xl77" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 17.60 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 145.67 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 2,289.00 </td> <td class="xl79" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 15.71 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 4.17 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Total</td> <td class="xl71" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 1,000 </td> <td class="xl72" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 13.66 </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">227</td> <td class="xl77" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.62 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 159.33 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 2,516.00 </td> <td class="xl79" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 15.79 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 4.41 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Total</td> <td class="xl71" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 2,500 </td> <td class="xl72" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 34.15 </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">641</td> <td class="xl77" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 18.77 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 193.48 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 3,157.00 </td> <td class="xl79" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.32 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 3.90 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" height="20">
    </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Total</td> <td class="xl71" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 1,000 </td> <td class="xl72" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 13.66 </td> <td class="xl75" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">202</td> <td class="xl77" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 14.79 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 207.14 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 3,359.00 </td> <td class="xl79" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.22 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 4.95 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl80" style="height: 15pt; border-top: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" align="right" height="20">28-Dec-2010</td> <td class="xl81" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Shell</td> <td class="xl82" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 1,000 </td> <td class="xl83" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 13.64 </td> <td class="xl81" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">220</td> <td class="xl84" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.13 </td> <td class="xl85" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 220.78 </td> <td class="xl85" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 3,579.00 </td> <td class="xl86" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;"> 16.21 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 4.55 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl80" style="height: 15pt; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" align="right" height="20">6-Jan-2011</td> <td class="xl81" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Shell</td> <td class="xl90" style="border-left: medium none;"> 500 </td> <td class="xl91" style="border-left: medium none;"> 6.25 </td> <td class="xl81" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">101</td> <td class="xl92" style="border-left: medium none;"> 16.16 </td> <td class="xl85" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 227.03 </td> <td class="xl85" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; border-bottom: medium none; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 3,680.00 </td> <td class="xl93" style="border-left: medium none;"> 16.21 </td> <td class="xl73" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 4.95 </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td class="xl80" style="height: 15pt; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" align="right" height="20">8-Jan-2011</td> <td class="xl81" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">Shell</td> <td class="xl90" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 1,000 </td> <td class="xl91" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 13.64 </td> <td class="xl81" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);">0</td> <td class="xl92" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: red; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> - </td> <td class="xl85" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 240.67 </td> <td class="xl85" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 3,680.00 </td> <td class="xl93" style="border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: red; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);"> 15.29 </td> <td class="xl85" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none; font-size: 11pt; color: black; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(216, 216, 216);" align="center">#DIV/0!</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
    very nice mileage u are getting.
    Honda Civic 99 EK Hatch / Honda Integra 92 DA Coupe
    RIP Adil( @AridSoul)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I got my pak wheels stickers today by post. That was a good and quick response from pakwheel

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

am also got my pw stickers last month

fso
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guys i checked few vitz and most of them have bad engines and give black smoke is this common and also can i get like 15 km plus avg in petrol ...
    r3act

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers