Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 605 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,100 of 12089
Like Tree1580Likes

Thread: Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    obz3ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    40
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

    The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

  2. #7081
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    roms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,067
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craze4cars View Post
    No one commented on my ride on page 353 i am still waiting to hear from my fellow vitz owners
    Your ride is mashallah very nice
    Solar Hunter armed with a whip and a leash

  3. #7082
    PakWheeler Follow
    Craze4cars's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks for your appreciation roms. Any idea with the specs i have explained earlier what should be the asking price? I already have offers of 900k but some one told me with these specs it shoudl go for 950k......will that be realistic"?

  4. #7083
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    roms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,067
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craze4cars View Post
    Thanks for your appreciation roms. Any idea with the specs i have explained earlier what should be the asking price? I already have offers of 900k but some one told me with these specs it shoudl go for 950k......will that be realistic"?
    Sorry sir, i have really no idea about its price.
    Solar Hunter armed with a whip and a leash

  5. #7084
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Marschall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chowha saidan shah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,145
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Just sold my vitz a month back kept it for two years and only visited the garage once to change the sparkplugs i had installed

    1.Osram nightbreaker
    2.Fusion audio setup
    3.Rockmars DVD
    4.Fog lamps
    5.White rims
    6.After market push start button (has anyone tried this)
    7.Audio steering controls
    8.Ac chrome rings
    9.Voltage stablizer
    Overall a great car never gave me a single problem i bought a catcon cleaner and fuel avg was 14 to 15km/l only problem was a slight noisy engine

    Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -412313 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -412314 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -412315



    This is the video of my push start button all in all what do u guys say
    "Stand by your glasses steady and drink to your comrade's eyes.
    Here's a toast to the dead already and hurrah for the next to die."

  6. #7085
    PakWheeler Follow
    a4aatif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Assalamoalaikum

    Guys I have recently bought a fresh cleared vitz 2007 white color with Eco system. I’ve been reading about fuel efficiency of this car & have witness people getting around 14 to 15 Km per liter easily. Unfortunately despite of all my efforts my car is hardly giving only 10-11 KM per liter. From my side I have done the following uptill now but still not getting the desired result.

    - Changed Engine Oil
    - Changed CVT Gear Oil
    - Changed Air Filter
    - Cleaned Throttle Body & Map sensor

    I don’t even try to accelerate my car too much infact I am very gentle driver & not hard footed. I have no extra weight in my car – the car has no heavy rims or tyres. It is all in its stock original shape.

    I need a serious advice here. Please help me out

  7. #7086
    PakWheeler Follow
    Romiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Salam
    I recently got vitz 2008 with push start button...
    Expert i wanna knw about two things.
    first every1 here telling that it will give u 15 per liter but mine is giving on 10 per liter wat should i consider to increase the consumption.
    secondly i got the same problem that adnan have, usually its happened on slow speed when i apply my brakes car and release the brake pedal but its seem that car is v heavy (lagta hai jaise brake laga hua hai) and for 5 to 6 second the speed is decreasing and then car comes to normal...
    i more looking to have a expert opinion on my second problem as i dont knw mpre bout automatic CAr..
    Thankz n advance

  8. #7087
    PakWheeler Follow
    worldwide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    47
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I am looking for Vitz 2009 user manual in english...if someone knows from where i can get that . please let me know.

  9. #7088
    PakWheeler Follow
    worldwide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    47
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    while driving at 40 to 50 km my vitz shifts the gear instantly which cause of heavy knocking... I could not understand why its happneing..please let me know what to do ???
    i just came from Islamabad and milage was 19km per litter which is i think good!!

  10. #7089
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aantherax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,032
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by worldwide View Post
    while driving at 40 to 50 km my vitz shifts the gear instantly which cause of heavy knocking... I could not understand why its happneing..please let me know what to do ???
    i just came from Islamabad and milage was 19km per litter which is i think good!!
    which petrol are u using ?
    ~ Be a responsible citizen and always drive safely ~

  11. #7090
    PakWheeler Follow
    Vitzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    plz help me,
    mera A/c ka knob under press ho giya ha, and also become free, i can't adjust its position toward face ot any otherside (Vitz 2005 model)

  12. #7091
    PakWheeler Follow
    Vitzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitzzzz View Post
    plz help me,
    mera A/c ka knob under press ho giya ha, and also become free, i can't adjust its position toward face ot any otherside (Vitz 2005 model)
    ohh thanks PakWheel, i think due to weekend Sunday no 1 was available to resolve my issue or this thread is useless for experts but ok,
    as mentioned above i resolve the issue from a electrician mechanic, i think he was not as much expert but i learn from him.
    he put off side panels from front which was hold bu clamps, its feel easy to remove, then A/c grill panel and then A/c knob panel.
    the problem was this the wire which operate ducts for throwing air was misplaced which make hard knobs and leave there groves and make knob functional free. so he adjust broken wire and keep strings in proper grove and make it functional.

    keep in mind these strings are attached with other pully which operate these ducts so if u have ever this problem 1st check both side, this other pully located in the steering

  13. #7092
    PakWheeler Follow
    noor2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Any one can take me to platz threads or posts? Lead me to toyota platz fan or discussion pages......please

  14. #7093
    PakWheeler Follow
    a4aatif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Will anyone reply on the mentioned query?


    Quote Originally Posted by a4aatif View Post
    Assalamoalaikum

    Guys I have recently bought a fresh cleared vitz 2007 white color with Eco system. I’ve been reading about fuel efficiency of this car & have witness people getting around 14 to 15 Km per liter easily. Unfortunately despite of all my efforts my car is hardly giving only 10-11 KM per liter. From my side I have done the following uptill now but still not getting the desired result.

    - Changed Engine Oil
    - Changed CVT Gear Oil
    - Changed Air Filter
    - Cleaned Throttle Body & Map sensor

    I don’t even try to accelerate my car too much infact I am very gentle driver & not hard footed. I have no extra weight in my car – the car has no heavy rims or tyres. It is all in its stock original shape.

    I need a serious advice here. Please help me out

  15. #7094
    PakWheeler Follow
    rehanRRR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marschall View Post
    Just sold my vitz a month back kept it for two years and only visited the garage once to change the sparkplugs i had installed

    1.Osram nightbreaker
    2.Fusion audio setup
    3.Rockmars DVD
    4.Fog lamps
    5.White rims
    6.After market push start button (has anyone tried this)
    7.Audio steering controls
    8.Ac chrome rings
    9.Voltage stablizer
    Overall a great car never gave me a single problem i bought a catcon cleaner and fuel avg was 14 to 15km/l only problem was a slight noisy engine

    Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club - 412313 Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club - 412314 Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club - 412315



    This is the video of my push start button all in all what do u guys say
    is that steering wheel genuine...???..and how much ac chrome rings costed...????

  16. 17-06-2012, 10:09 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Spam

  17. #7095
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Marschall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chowha saidan shah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,145
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    its aftermarket steering wheel and rings cost was 1200
    "Stand by your glasses steady and drink to your comrade's eyes.
    Here's a toast to the dead already and hurrah for the next to die."

  18. #7096
    PakWheeler Follow
    mbkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi friends
    I have Vitz 1000 CC 2006 model new shape.
    my car was giving problem it goes for around 2 to 4 km and then it starts sinking. alot of noise is generated and no throughput from the engine the max speed i can reach is 75 - 80. Yesterday I showed the car at Zamzama Murtaza Motors (Tahir Mechanic) who I feel is one of the best. previously he repaired my Gear box as well for only 15K where others were asking 50 to 60 K.

    Now yesterday i showed the car to him and he checked everything and said that there is alot of carbon deposits (Oil kheechar) inside and we need to open the engine and clean it thoroughly and asking 18 to 20 K for the job (including seals - mini overhall) + the parts if any required.

    please recommend if i can go and use any engine cleaners / carbon deposits remover available in the market to clean the crank form inside without going through all the hassle.

    what other problems do U foresee it might be the CAT or throttle body?

    please help me out here
    awaiting feedback!

  19. #7097
    PakWheeler Follow
    arslanmughal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Salam guys. I need to find ESN (Engine Serial NUmber) of my new Vitz 2006 1300cc. I am having trouble finding it on my own. Can you guys please help me? Graphical presentation would be really helpful.
    Thanks.

  20. #7098
    PakWheeler Follow
    mbkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Unhappy HELP Please

    Hi Team
    here is a nightmare of Vitz
    Model:2006
    OD0: 121000

    I got a major problem with the transmission 85000 kms the car got in first gear in middle of road and was not shifting... showed it to Khan autos Faisal he fixed it but told me need a transmission change Cost 55000, but the fix worked but once fixed the Cham Shaft sensor lit up the check light.

    On 96000 the transmission stoped responding and car went nuteral. took it to murtaza motors Zamzama (Tahir) told me that the trans isgone need to open and check. he luckily found out that the trans oil pump was at fault and he replaced the same and another part and oil and stuff and charged me 18000 inclusive labor oil and parts.

    Now the problem: since past 15 days the car is sinking or choking full accelerator but does not go beyond 75 KMPH and the sound of engine is as RPM is around 6 - 7 alot of pressure but no acceleration.

    Took it back to Murtaza motors he suggested change of Trans oil again as the parts changed might have blocked the filter / Jali... so got it done poured Silver Tin can of Toyota CVT - TC oil.

    No relief or should say 5 to 10 % improvement but still same....


    if the car is neutral the engine is soundless but once we start driving and car gets in motion it generates alot of sound and no pickup , but still the gears are shifting perfectly no issue with that...


    please help me out as i am screwed badly...

    Here are some suggestions by different mechanics:
    - your engine is full of carbon we need to take it down and open and clean all carbon deposits and then the car will be fixed
    - The gear oil you have put is not right u need to change it and alsothe engine oil
    - you need to flush the engine - then no its a risk as the deposits might might seize the engine
    - Today showed it to Jawaid at Cantt Baba motors he said get the Transmission changed completely

    Man i am really in big trouble if you can PM me and we can have a talk. we may be able to reach the solution.

    Taking the car tomorrow to Toyota Central and Southern to get an assessment for the problem.

    i have spent atleast 8000 with no remedy now i doent wan waste more money without any remedy.

    I guess when last time i got my engine oil changed the person touched the AIR BREATHER TUBE what is the set
    ting.... when driving it seems jaise engine to saans nahin aa rahi...

    Please help me out as i am in big time trouble....

    Awaiting reply

    Bilal

  21. #7099
    PakWheeler Follow
    a4aatif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bilal
    Call me at 0321-9253237. I will discuss / share few things with u.

    Atif


    Quote Originally Posted by mbkhan View Post
    Hi Team
    here is a nightmare of Vitz
    Model:2006
    OD0: 121000

    I got a major problem with the transmission 85000 kms the car got in first gear in middle of road and was not shifting... showed it to Khan autos Faisal he fixed it but told me need a transmission change Cost 55000, but the fix worked but once fixed the Cham Shaft sensor lit up the check light.

    On 96000 the transmission stoped responding and car went nuteral. took it to murtaza motors Zamzama (Tahir) told me that the trans isgone need to open and check. he luckily found out that the trans oil pump was at fault and he replaced the same and another part and oil and stuff and charged me 18000 inclusive labor oil and parts.

    Now the problem: since past 15 days the car is sinking or choking full accelerator but does not go beyond 75 KMPH and the sound of engine is as RPM is around 6 - 7 alot of pressure but no acceleration.

    Took it back to Murtaza motors he suggested change of Trans oil again as the parts changed might have blocked the filter / Jali... so got it done poured Silver Tin can of Toyota CVT - TC oil.

    No relief or should say 5 to 10 % improvement but still same....


    if the car is neutral the engine is soundless but once we start driving and car gets in motion it generates alot of sound and no pickup , but still the gears are shifting perfectly no issue with that...


    please help me out as i am screwed badly...

    Here are some suggestions by different mechanics:
    - your engine is full of carbon we need to take it down and open and clean all carbon deposits and then the car will be fixed
    - The gear oil you have put is not right u need to change it and alsothe engine oil
    - you need to flush the engine - then no its a risk as the deposits might might seize the engine
    - Today showed it to Jawaid at Cantt Baba motors he said get the Transmission changed completely

    Man i am really in big trouble if you can PM me and we can have a talk. we may be able to reach the solution.

    Taking the car tomorrow to Toyota Central and Southern to get an assessment for the problem.

    i have spent atleast 8000 with no remedy now i doent wan waste more money without any remedy.

    I guess when last time i got my engine oil changed the person touched the AIR BREATHER TUBE what is the set
    ting.... when driving it seems jaise engine to saans nahin aa rahi...

    Please help me out as i am in big time trouble....

    Awaiting reply

    Bilal

  22. #7100
    PakWheeler Follow
    mehran4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi guys i have vitz 2007 1300 CC 4wd 2NZ FE automatic gear , i want to change its gear oil, expert opinion is required that which one should i change ATF OR CVT? 4x4 2NZFE engine support which one ??

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •