0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by a4aatif View Post
    Bilal
    Call me at 0321-9253237. I will discuss / share few things with u.

Atif
    THANKS A MILLION Sharabhi
    my ride is back to normal and all happened without any repair or change of transmission, engine cleaning, engine carbon cleaning etc, ect what not as detected by many well know BIG NAMED mechanics all over Karachi...

The following list of problems were detected and resolved.
    - All point to point test was done from sensor to sensor. all errors were cleared and removed. ECU reset was also done. to remove errors.

- CAT was totally blocked he checked did a
    exhaust system back pressure test the it was 5.5 PSI at the engine exaust before the cat and the reading after the cat was 0.5 PSI which proved that the Cat was totally blocked. SO CAT had to be Removed...
    - fuel pressure was not up to standard 2500 PSI pressure was measure and min required is 3500 PSI.
    Fuel Pump and Fuel Filter service was done without any replacement of any part.

- Transmission Oil Cooler choked - cleaned and reinstalled, cleaning of CVT filter (jali).
    - CVT TC oil replaced.

----------------------------------------------------

The car has recovered and now no Check light no abnormal sound... Kickdown function is also working now which i never experienced before and the acceleration is more than normal (ishare Par chal rahi hai) Alhamdolillah.

All credit goes to Shahzaib he refereed me to the right person...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mehran4 View Post
    Hi guys i have vitz 2007 1300 CC 4wd 2NZ FE automatic gear , i want to change its gear oil, expert opinion is required that which one should i change ATF OR CVT? 4x4 2NZFE engine support which one ??
    GUYS any suggestions ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

need help to convert navigation system language into english..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi i want to change my vitz tyre, its 1300 cc 4x4 drive, i m getting eurostar 175/65 R15 that one used in honda city, plz suggest me should i buy that, coz they r cheap, i cnt afford dunlop or other branded tyre coz that r expensive for me , plz tell me abt these euro star, does it effect in fuel mileage or suspension???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi i want to change my vitz tyre, its 1300 cc 4x4 drive, i m getting eurostar 175/65 R15 that one used in honda city, plz suggest me should i buy that, coz they r cheap, i cnt afford dunlop or other branded tyre coz that r expensive for me , plz tell me abt these euro star, does it effect in fuel mileage or suspension???
    Bro Eurostar are simply pathetic tyres... they are awful in road grip... and u are driving 4x4 so must get somthng good to back it up...
    if u want to go for used tyres then priority wise... 1. Yokohama 2. Bridgestone 3. Dunlop.... but my advice would be to generate some budget and buy new ones coz Tyres are really important as they are connection between u and the road... if u know what i mean... b.o.l
    Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
    Bro Eurostar are simply pathetic tyres... they are awful in road grip... and u are driving 4x4 so must get somthng good to back it up...
    if u want to go for used tyres then priority wise... 1. Yokohama 2. Bridgestone 3. Dunlop.... but my advice would be to generate some budget and buy new ones coz Tyres are really important as they are connection between u and the road... if u know what i mean... b.o.l
    thnks, problem is that my vitz has studless tyres(snow type) so i want to change tyres immediately, and m out of bugdet this time , for temporary for some months can i use eurostar 175/65 R15 tyres ? does it effect in fuel or suspension ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thnks, problem is that my vitz has studless tyres(snow type) so i want to change tyres immediately, and m out of bugdet this time , for temporary for some months can i use eurostar 175/65 R15 tyres ? does it effect in fuel or suspension ?
    well if ur vitz originally has 15 inch rims than this size will not affect at all the fuel consumption but u might feel suspension abit hard with them as eurostar are hard tyres..... it wont affect ur car in any case... so go ahead

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...i-am-tyre-guru

do chk this thread once u want to get new ones... b.o.l

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well if ur vitz originally has 15 inch rims than this size will not affect at all the fuel consumption but u might feel suspension abit hard with them as eurostar are hard tyres..... it wont affect ur car in any case... so go ahead
    Dont even think of eurostar or Appollo its major screwup...
    try get used ones or Dunlop... Mate k put it eurostar and i was badly screwed and then i put in Dunlop within 3 months...u rnt in khi would have refered u to a good used tyre dealer.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Weird Chirping Noise in when Applying Brakes in Vitz 2006

Salam guys.
    Just got my new Vitz 2006 1300c. Proud first owner. Loving every bit of its drive. Got the Engine Oil+Air and Oil Filter changed in the first week. Mileage is good. 12kml with AC.
    Past week i noticed a very slight chirping squeky intermittent noise whenever i apply brakes at any speed. I don't trust my mechanic so i thought it would be a good idea to discuss it here and get the problem solved or take my baby to a recommended mechanic. So please if anybody has had a similar experience please let me know.
    Thanks.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arslanmughal View Post
    Salam guys.
    Just got my new Vitz 2006 1300c. Proud first owner. Loving every bit of its drive. Got the Engine Oil+Air and Oil Filter changed in the first week. Mileage is good. 12kml with AC.
    Past week i noticed a very slight chirping squeky intermittent noise whenever i apply brakes at any speed. I don't trust my mechanic so i thought it would be a good idea to discuss it here and get the problem solved or take my baby to a recommended mechanic. So please if anybody has had a similar experience please let me know.
    Thanks.
    Fresh import..? Check front brake Disc Pads... I had similar problm with my Vitz and got front disc pads replaced and ethng was ok... For best results only go for original OEM Toyota Disc pads coz the taiwan ones will hav a short life...
    Plus i thnk ur milage with AC is on lower side... Did u get CVT transmission fluid chahged..? Throttle body serviced + Spark plugs replaced( itridium tip)..?
    b.o.l

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Interior issue 2006

anyone has replaced the upper glove compartment pesenger side... someone told me that the whole dash has to come out to replace the same.

where can i find the new upper glove cover?
    any idea if its DIY??

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -434913

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thnks, ok tell me that which tyre size and brand is best for vitz ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well i would advice to go for YOKOHAMA.... Either Aspec 300 (base quality, im using, superly satisfied) or advan dB (awesome but abit costly, in my Corolla Saloon).... 195/65/R14 is a reasonable size for Vitz 2006/07/08 with no issues of rotation, height, touching while turning e.t.c

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -435010
    hi friends
    i have vitz 2007 with climate control.
    but i can not understand this "clean ion'' indication.
    i clean its ac filter regularly.
    thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Fresh import..? Check front brake Disc Pads... I had similar problm with my Vitz and got front disc pads replaced and ethng was ok... For best results only go for original OEM Toyota Disc pads coz the taiwan ones will hav a short life...
    Plus i thnk ur milage with AC is on lower side... Did u get CVT transmission fluid chahged..? Throttle body serviced + Spark plugs replaced( itridium tip)..?
    b.o.l
    Thanks for the reply sir.
    Yes it is a fresh import.
    And Really? the mileage is low? okay I thought it was supposed to be around that. Well I didn't get any of these things done as i said i don't trust the mechaninc in my area (malir cantt, Karachi) I will get the front disc pads replaced if you say so. But it would be really helpful for me if you could help me look for a decent mechanic for doing it and also for the other servicing you mentioned.
    Thanks again.. waiting for your reply.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Assalam walikum guys...i've bought vitz 2007 1.0 from my couzin and i'm facing some problems....my car was jerking...got cvt - tc oil changed...its still the same....when speed drops to 20km/h it gives a jerk....like something is stopping car....got plugs changed....on pressing pedal lil hard it starts missing nd then its normal....on full revs my car is giving blue smoke...some mechanics say that its katcha dhuan or is ko oil ki maar parhi hui hai...at 3000kms i change engine oil regularly...some say rings are gone......i have no issue wid pick...pick is good.....i dont trust mechanics...coz aaj kal mechanic farig he bethay hotay hain....customer ko gher te hain....guys expert plz help me out....

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by murtaza_murti View Post
    @tyrone_40 this is the one I was talking about.

Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club - DSC03110

Hi bro ........... did you got original number plates ?????????? please private msg me because i also havent got my plates my car series is AXE

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

(RehanRRR) i think you should also check your "ignition coils" cuze the defective ignition coils result into missing/jerks. As far as smoke is conerned I would recommend you to visit Toyota motors if you do not trust the local mechanics - they will give you genuine advice.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arslanmughal View Post
    Thanks for the reply sir.
    Yes it is a fresh import.
    And Really? the mileage is low? okay I thought it was supposed to be around that. Well I didn't get any of these things done as i said i don't trust the mechaninc in my area (malir cantt, Karachi) I will get the front disc pads replaced if you say so. But it would be really helpful for me if you could help me look for a decent mechanic for doing it and also for the other servicing you mentioned.
    Thanks again.. waiting for your reply.
    Brother im in islamabad so can't tell u about Karachi... I had always trusted Toyota motors for both my Vitz.... Toyota Gujranwala, then Toyota Mirpur AK, then Toyota Rawal motors... For karachi and all Vitz related issues u can contact The Guru... Murtaza_murti. U can trace him from his posts in this thread. pm him and then u can his cellphone to discuss in detail. He is really nice guy and will guide u well about ethng and for milage information u can chk the thread below, both murtaza and i have posted our original experienced milages.. b.o.l
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...fuel-economy-2

tsf
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey Guys;

I have 04 Vitz (milage 107K). I have recently been facing a strange issue that comes off and on since last 2 months but frequency has increased recently. The problem is that sometimes my car would start and as soon as I let go of the accelerator its turns off i.e it will stay turned on as long as the accelerator is pressed. First time this happened, I used both feets to drive the car to mechanic that was about 20-25 mins drive however the issue disappeared and after checking everything he could not find any issue. Last time I took it to Toyota Central and they say that car seems perfectly alright and they could not find any issue. They suggested to get the computer testing done but that costs around 9K even which does not guarantee resolution for this issue.

Would highly appreciate if someone could help me to get this issue resolved.

Thanks,

Tauseef

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List