0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_yar View Post
    What's the cost of poineer dvd player having usb,fm redio , back camera conectivity ?
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/car...vd-player-sale

something like this can be found in 25ish price range. (its alot considering the 9.5k W55 @us000 has got USB jugaar added, Their is a jugar for the radio to work aswell. That cost 250-300
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Docjunaid View Post
    Did you inquire about AVH-3300? did they have it? any ideas about its price?

The one you got was on sale on OLX a few back for 18k i guess.,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_yar View Post
    umair bhai reason is high cost
    toyota launched new shape of vitz in may 2010 and 1.0l with duty and other expences roughly touches 1400k to 1450k
    sure total cost for 1.3l would be more , in this price bracket one can get very clean 2011 city
    btw i recently got march 2010 fresh import 1.0l

Congratulations Ahmed bhai. That Vitz must be a lucky one out of the whole lot to find place in your garage ! ... share some dazzling pics ... separately ... or if you already have share the link ..

I was looking for Vitz for a cousin but couldn't find any in 1300cc category ... Lets see. We'll start off with Isb market. What is the authenticity of auction sheets and grade thingy ? I heard all the sheets are tempered and remade here in Pak .. How to tell ? ...
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    Did you inquire about AVH-3300? did they have it? any ideas about its price?

The one you got was on sale on OLX a few back for 18k i guess.,
    Na man 2450 was available others were out of my range
    Dont know abt olx, i got it from authentic dealer
    Glory Glory Manchester United

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ It sure was the one on OLX was obviusly a used one so cant say much

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Altho im very much against screens in cars, so my first choice was the pioneer 6050 i have that in my car since the genuine one didnt played USB, Radio and MP3, So i replaced that, But im reclining towards a DVD set now, The W57 looks more pretier, But im still thinking to purchase a brand new maybe basic but a new Pioneer DVD player.

So im starting saving
    i did not own a vitz though, but i had installed Pioneer 6050 2-din in my baleno, then i installed it in my passo temporarily,
    and now i got this W55,
    i have looked for W57, but it is about 13-15k pkr. so i ended up buying a W55.

i will post the pictures of installation, in my passo.
    jiyo aur jeenay do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile DIY: Installed NDDA-W55 with reverse camera

today, with a lot of help of my brother and Dad,
    i installed the DVD unit i got for my passo,

first step is to do all the wiring, four speakers, rear view cam, usb vtr card, parking light, etc.
    toyota vitz ownersfan club -1146014

then this hand made bracket (someone who taken out the factory fitted navi at khi port, has taken out its bracket too, aand i have searched market, sultan ka khoo ppl are giving it for 2500-3000 rs just for a piece of steel.
    so, my Dad made this hand made bracket for me
    toyota vitz ownersfan club -1146034

then i installed the reverse cam,

opened the trunk, the plastic covers,
    toyota vitz ownersfan club -1146025

then opened side cover in the trunk
    toyota vitz ownersfan club -1146027

toyota vitz ownersfan club -1146031
    then located the reverse bulb wiring
    toyota vitz ownersfan club -1146029
    toyota vitz ownersfan club -1146028

then did all other wiring, with the FM Frequency converter (have looked in the market for branded ones, but couldnt find any)
    toyota vitz ownersfan club -1146023
    toyota vitz ownersfan club -1146021
    toyota vitz ownersfan club -1146018
    toyota vitz ownersfan club -1146024

finally done installation
    toyota vitz ownersfan club -1146032
    toyota vitz ownersfan club -1146033
    toyota vitz ownersfan club -1146036
    jiyo aur jeenay do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

something like this can be found in 25ish price range. (its alot considering the 9.5k W55 @us000 has got USB jugaar added, Their is a jugar for the radio to work aswell. That cost 250-300
    yes, considering the price, W55 or similar thingy is also good option, if any one dont want to spend above 20k.

i have searched in ISB-F10 market for any branded FM frequency converter, but couldnt find any, so got the local/chinese made for 150 rs.
    but there must be a lot of frequency converters in Rwp-sultan ka khoo market (from where i got the W55) (i forgot to buy the freq conv from there that day)
    jiyo aur jeenay do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Docjunaid View Post

jazakallha for all info , i am broke now a days would love to have same system as us000 having for his passo , its perfect for my pocket and use from where i can get same system in this price range from lahore ??
    www.facebook.com/AhmadYarsAutoSpa

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Congratulations Ahmed bhai. That Vitz must be a lucky one out of the whole lot to find place in your garage ! ... share some dazzling pics ... separately ... or if you already have share the link ..

I was looking for Vitz for a cousin but couldn't find any in 1300cc category ... Lets see. We'll start off with Isb market. What is the authenticity of auction sheets and grade thingy ? I heard all the sheets are tempered and remade here in Pak .. How to tell ? ...
    dear umair bhai
    jazakallah for greetings , here you go her pic https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...10937-bilori-7
    car is hell dirty from inside and out, shortly leaving abroad for 2 weeks so inshallha will clean her in april and share complete pics

vitz in 1.3l cvt is best option , i loved to have that but again meri gurbat aarday aa gye

yes no doubt lot of cheating in imported cars, comes accidented cars and get repaired here and on showrooms come with 4 or 4.5 grade auction sheets , luckily i got car from sargodha from one of direct importer/investor in same dirty condition as came from japan, having same minor imperfections as stated on auction sheet alongwith japan export certificate etc etc

get from some reliable dealer or u can also direct import with help of @sharabi as shahzaib bhai very reliable pw member have imported many cars for pw members infact he also imported one honda airwave for one of my ex boss
    www.facebook.com/AhmadYarsAutoSpa

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@chinyoti. Sir in OEM CD player CPK-W55 Pioneer, I installed the USB with FM radio in place of Cassette player as its obsolete now and also got Line input jack to connect the mobile phone from a local car audio shop near Link Road, Lahore for Rs. 800/= . Everything works fine and I can even attend the phone calls on car speakers now

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey PW Gurus!!I have recently bought Vitz end 2007 (990 cc) new shape (wooden interior, fog lights, side mirror retraction on lock/ unlock, reverse driving sensors and distance calculation on central mirror) from Islamabad but I have shifted to Lahore soon after for my new job. Would anyone be kind enough to help me out with the following:

1. Read a lot about engine knocking at PW and so filled one fourth of the tank with HOBC but knocking yet to vanish. I keep on reducing speed to lower the gear. Please advise as to why other JDM cars have no such issues on local low octane petrol and what I need to do?

2. I am using D for normal drive. Need clarity regarding usage of S and B gears.

3. I drove from Isloo to Lhr via motorway on tank full and later drove within Lhr to reach a trip tally of 505 Kms so far and two bars still remains. Do I need to get spark plugs, throttle body, timing belt, sensors etc worked out / replaced? If yes, what model of denso iridium spark plugs are suitable for my car?

4. How may I figure out its transmission type i.e. CVT or AT? and what transmission oil should I use? what are the signs to get it changed? By the way what would be the best engine oil?

5. It makes a noisy start with an abnormal odour from exhaust? What needs to be taken care of?

6. It Navg. / DVD seems useless so far. I have been able to listen to FM or have used aux cable for music from my cell phone, any software to get its CD / DVD option working?

Last but not the least, what would be the best place to get the works done mentioned under point 01 through 06? Many thanks in anticipation

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post

Dear check it from here :Used Car Auctions - Japan Partner

Tick the market price, input the lot number and there you can get the auction report for last 3 months.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by elitedoc View Post
    @chinyoti. Sir in OEM CD player CPK-W55 Pioneer, I installed the USB with FM radio in place of Cassette player as its obsolete now and also got Line input jack to connect the mobile phone from a local car audio shop near Link Road, Lahore for Rs. 800/= . Everything works fine and I can even attend the phone calls on car speakers now
    Can you check if they have a W57 with Radio, DVD, USB, AUX, MP3 working? Whats the cost?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dears plz could any one tell me what is vitz B and vitz F...??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam friends...yesterday i met with one pakwheel subscriber who upload vitz 2005 with CNG. he told me that his vitz is great in both CNG and Petrol...he told me further that there is nothing in my car but if you want to buy this one you will have to replace the compressor as it is not working...so my question is, kindly any one tell me that what would be the cost for new (best quality) compressor? and will it be work?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KH18 View Post
    Hey PW Gurus!!I have recently bought Vitz end 2007 (990 cc) new shape (wooden interior, fog lights, side mirror retraction on lock/ unlock, reverse driving sensors and distance calculation on central mirror) from Islamabad but I have shifted to Lahore soon after for my new job. Would anyone be kind enough to help me out with the following:

1. Read a lot about engine knocking at PW and so filled one fourth of the tank with HOBC but knocking yet to vanish. I keep on reducing speed to lower the gear. Please advise as to why other JDM cars have no such issues on local low octane petrol and what I need to do?

2. I am using D for normal drive. Need clarity regarding usage of S and B gears.

3. I drove from Isloo to Lhr via motorway on tank full and later drove within Lhr to reach a trip tally of 505 Kms so far and two bars still remains. Do I need to get spark plugs, throttle body, timing belt, sensors etc worked out / replaced? If yes, what model of denso iridium spark plugs are suitable for my car?

4. How may I figure out its transmission type i.e. CVT or AT? and what transmission oil should I use? what are the signs to get it changed? By the way what would be the best engine oil?

5. It makes a noisy start with an abnormal odour from exhaust? What needs to be taken care of?

6. It Navg. / DVD seems useless so far. I have been able to listen to FM or have used aux cable for music from my cell phone, any software to get its CD / DVD option working?

Last but not the least, what would be the best place to get the works done mentioned under point 01 through 06? Many thanks in anticipation
    I would like to answer your questions 2 & 4
    2) Use D for normal Driving. S stands for "Sports" mode, it is used for faster acceleration, it limits the car's computer to select lower gears, hence quicker acceleration. This is used for upward steep slopes, or for fun, or racing etc. Obviously your car will consume more fuel if you select S. Therefore, try to use "D" as much as possible, to get better fuel economy. Even for the regular slopes you see in Pakistani cities D is fine, unless you are going up on steep hilly roads like Murree etc.
    B stands for Brake (or more precisely "engine Braking"). If you select B, it improves braking of the car, particularly when you are coming down on a downward slope/hilly area.

4) Your car's gear pattern indicate that you are having a CVT gear system. And for this gear system use only Toyota's CVT-TC gear oil. NEVER EVER use regular AT oil.
    Hope it helps.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rizkhan2010 View Post
    I would like to answer your questions 2 & 4
    2) Use D for normal Driving. S stands for "Sports" mode, it is used for faster acceleration, it limits the car's computer to select lower gears, hence quicker acceleration. This is used for upward steep slopes, or for fun, or racing etc. Obviously your car will consume more fuel if you select S. Therefore, try to use "D" as much as possible, to get better fuel economy. Even for the regular slopes you see in Pakistani cities D is fine, unless you are going up on steep hilly roads like Murree etc.
    B stands for Brake (or more precisely "engine Braking"). If you select B, it improves braking of the car, particularly when you are coming down on a downward slope/hilly area.

4) Your car's gear pattern indicate that you are having a CVT gear system. And for this gear system use only Toyota's CVT-TC gear oil. NEVER EVER use regular AT oil.
    Hope it helps.
    Oh thank you for sharing good knowledge. Can you also confirm as to when do we need to change gear oil? I have read somewhere at PWs that gear oil is for lifetime in these cars! is it so?

anyone else out there to specially help regarding point 3 & 5? and a recommended place to get point 3 done in lahore?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KH18 View Post
    Oh thank you for sharing good knowledge. Can you also confirm as to when do we need to change gear oil? I have read somewhere at PWs that gear oil is for lifetime in these cars! is it so?

anyone else out there to specially help regarding point 3 & 5? and a recommended place to get point 3 done in lahore?

perfectly normal mileage bro !

smell is normal most probably catalyst removed from ur exhaust sys !

its cvt n cvt oil changed recommended at 40k kms but ill suggest to change it at 35k km !

to be on safe syd , clean throttle body plugs n check its belts n get brake service done n ur gud to go

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List