0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@faisalameer

you are in very interesting and confusing situation and i remember i have gone thorough same situation..
    vitz is very attractive no doubt about it better ride look feel every thing i remember every body opposed to me my mechanics parents friends etc its a poor car auto transmission is not good its was made for japan bla bla but i did not compromised ... its awesome man i can tell you and since 9 months i have faced nothing serious its working here in hilly roads of karachi.

but remember one thing my friend.. make sure you know about your car dont just give it in the hands of illetrate mechanics find a good one and there are many.. u need to take care of it maintain it well change oil air filters etc.. and you also have to bear some extra when there is some thing wrong but thats ok if you are getting such a nice car you can comprise.

One thing more i would recommend you to visit lahore or karachi 620k is expensive it should be around 550-580k if its really cool and less driven then 600k might be ok;

Best of luck

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Hassanz
    15" or above will definitely make suspension hard on Paki roads, even in rwp/isb, So i dont suggest to go for it.

Can u please let us know whats the cost of 2005 vitz/yaris there in dubai?

@faisalameer
    As I mentioned in my previous post the quality, comfort, options and value of money that u'll get in vitz SHOULD never be compared with any local cultus or alto or even with xli....... Roadside mechanics will always oppose to have any imported car as they are not competent enough to work on these cars due to technology advancement. Body parts are not replaced in daily running until (God forbid) u have a serious bang. If you get a good quality vitz and u take a good care on normal maintenance [i.e. changing lubricants, filters etc], this is guaranteed that u wont have to be bothered for any body/engine parts at least for 4-5 years

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Wzaheer

okiee so I have decided to put 16” alloys. Coz my bro want low profile tyres. I think it will work okiee n Pakistan. Regarding 2005 Yaris. Da price z different. It depends which option yaris u r buyin? I have Yaris here also its 2006. I bought it n Nov 06, btand new. the price was 46,000 Dirhams. But being a staff I got 6,000 Dirhams discount on dat time. I have the full options one. Bt I think basic option 2005 model will cost you around 32,000 to 35,000. may be less dpends on the mileage. Now v have launched 08 n da market.

@Tyrone

Why not I can help my Pakwheels Vitz owners with the parts.
    DEAD PR00F

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Cache
    being a lahori n senior member i need ur help if u dunt mind plzzz
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@cache
    Thanks a lot for this cool advice i also noticed that there is a big difference of price when you move from 2004 to 05, so now i'll stick upto 2004.
    Also regarding engine power is witz (upto 2004) only available in 1000cc or there are some with 1300cc power.

@vitz
    thanks a lot for such a humble guidance.
    regarding price, the prices quoted here in pakwheels are quite higher, One of my friend bought mettriot grey 2004 vitz, its in superb condition not fully loaded in 630k from islamabad, prices in karachi are different.

@wzahoor

you live in wp, can you guide me through process of taking witz from islamabad/rwp
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ ALL
    fellows need ur help . . as i ave mentioned before i ave vitz 2006 in black a person is helping me out for getting
    body kit of vitz directly from japan which consit of
    1.side skirts
    2.front & rear bumper
    3.rear spoiler
    it will cost me aroud 37,000 RS and the kit is original TRD made . . but with the kit i m planning to change my alloys from 14" to 16"
    but my brother claims that the car will not be able to run in bad road conditions as once or twice in a week my bro takes the car to sheikhupura road in factory and all ov u are aware of road conditions
    I NEED UR HELP IN THAT
    - SHOULD I SWAPE TO BODY KIT AND 16" ALLOYS
    - another option is that should i only get rear spoiler but
    i think this will awkard coz other kit will b missing
    - - - GUYS USE YOUR MAGNAFICENT BRAINS AND PLEASE HELP ME OUT - -
    S65 "AMG" ( LUXURY WITH POWERHOUSE )
    ^^my power of dreams ^^

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@129
    Sorry Bro, Neither am I into body kits nor I have a MAGNAFICENT brain, I hope some other member would be glad to share his/her experience with you.

@DreamGirl
    You or anyother member does not need to be formal like this, we are here JUST to help each other out.
    Another thing, this is all about being a vitz owner and/or a PakWheeler, Being a Lahori does not count. I am equally available for all Pak Wheelers.

@Faisal
    Yaar, All the Vitz Models came in different engine power, the only thing is that what we import here is only (99.99%) 1000 rather 997 CC. There are a few 1300 CC available in Karachi I believe, Karachiites, please confirm.
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@cache
    I tried to message you directly..though not sure if you got it. I am in Lahore. I am about to buy a vitz but am concerned about getting conned. I talked to Alta and he advised me to take a local senior Pakwheeler along get the car inspected. Could you please help me in this regard. This is urgent, so I look forward to your prompt resonse. Thanks.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Cache

Nice calculation on the insurance thing mate. The thing is, its not the thought of getting into an accident (unless a major one God forbid) that bugs me, its the thought of having my car stolen. In my opinion, at least one should go for theft coverage. k ye bhe nai? lol
    There is one thing I would break up over and that is if she caught me with another woman. I wouldn't stand for that!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Essjay
    Yup, I got your email. you are most welcome anytime. Just gimme a buzz @ 0321-9401880 and then we can chose on how to buy yur ride.
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Robust
    You are very right again... I have already mentioned it that insurance does have many benefits. But I myself have reservations with it.
    For the theft thingy, I was actually thinking for quite sometime now that a few of us should fund a project.
    A team of a professor and a final year student of UET can do the job, its very easy, the equipment is all avialbale in the international market, all we need to do is to buy it and assemble it here. It would cost almost nothing as compared to what these Tracker Vultures charge us. then again there would be no monthly/annual fees etc.
    And best of all, PakWheels can have its first trademark.
    Just a lil Food for the grey matter

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ cache

well lahori just is liye bola tha coz u have some experiece with Jameel..aur senior member aap hain storm hain ya pir Bilal Bhai(Logas) anewaz if u mind it than sorry i dunt have any other intention
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Dream Girl
    Thats not an issue... I was not scolding you, it was just a heads up and refresher not only to you but to all PkWheelers, you did not read between the lines. And I dont mind anything whatsoever... So you needed help you said... regarding what? gimme the details and I will guide you the best that I can... Regards

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have a Vitz 2006 model.
    I want to have a sound system with a woofer installed in my car. The problem is that the built-in sound system of my car does not have a woofer output, and I dont think the factory fitted sound system of this car can be replaced because it is carved into the car's interior.
    What do i do ?
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I guys! Just wanted to drop by and introduce myself! I am Zeeshan. I am from Karachi and I have just booked myself a vitz. Will be getting it in a few days. I will be posting pics and I think I am going to ask a LOT of things in the coming few days. I want to get to know more about this car even before they deliver it to me.

I have already learned sooooooooo many things because of people like Storm (he is a master!) (too bad he doesn't have a vitz anymore), Cache to name but a few! You guys are doing a WONDERFUL job and I think Allah is surely going to award you for helping out those who are in need of it.

For Vitz owners living in Karachi, I'd like to get to know you a bit more. Perhaps even meet up with a few. I could use your experience and then pass it on to others. Also, because I'd like to make some new friends with Vitz as the first common interest thing

Thanks guys, thank you very much!
    -

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@zeeshasyed
    welcoming to vitz owners club, i also looking for vitz 2003-2004 in pakistan, was planning on buying storm car, but he not selling anymore so he still having.

for karachi i thinking you calling alta as he having many vitz and contact for other pakwheel member.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Cache
    Thanx for ur help in advance...actually i just want to know ur views regarding jameel..and do u know any good shop for shocks n packing ?
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@sooterbomb: Hey buddy! Thanks for the information. I did contact Alta but apparently, they don't have any Vitz these days.

I have already booked my Vitz and the bank is in the process of getting it evaluated and all. I should be getting it in a week or so but thanks for the information

Regards,
    z
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Dream
    You are most welcome. Views on Jameel I wanted to keep them with myself, cuz he is recommended by LoGas whome I respect a lot. But since you have asked lemme tell you I dont recommend him anymore. He might be a very good CNG mechanic, ,but as per my experience his knowledge is quite limited and not always up-to-date. I will not recommend him.

For the shocks and packing I told in the same thread, it is Modern Auto on Montegomry Road, going from the Duty Free shop it is almost at the end of Montgomery Road, on the left side. They are good cheap, reliable and experienced. For the front shocks they will only put Rubber Packings and for the rear both packing and Shocks(in case of CNG) or only packing if CNG is not installed. I have used their expertise on quite a few of my rides and have never run into any difficulties. All the best for your experience.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ZeeshanSyed
    Welcome aboard. All our prays and help is there for you to make your experience enjoyable.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List