0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rizkhan2010 View Post
    Exactly that goonj/echo sound was because of the rear windows being rolled down. The sound disappeared when yesterday i drove the car with the windows fully rolled up. Even at speeds above 100km/hr the unwanted sound was NOT there. AHL.
    you have hit the bulls eye chinyoti dear.
    I wonder why you were driving with the rear windows down

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by toyota_vitz View Post
    @mfarhansabir @ahmad_yar Bro suggest best place for throttle body server and engine tuning etc in lahore for my vitz 2005 new shape.

I went toyota ask them to check engine, they sugguested few services

1- thorttle body server 2000
    2- One thing was geting red near engine when press accelerator. Toyota suggested a service not remember its name but it will cost me 2000.
    3- 600 ka aik or kam tha..

kul mila k labour 4600..

Toyota k ilawa koi samjhdar workshop wala bhio recommend ker dain.. taka meri life main thora sakon aye.
    I haven't done anything major with my vitz yet so can't suggest. I am finding it hard to convince myself to change the gear oil of a perfectly working gearbox. Baqi air filter was new when i bought it, those fancy plugs and spacers were installed on rear shocks.

Will change the engine oil to 20w50 keeping in view the temperature range in Lahore in the coming days will post about the performance of the car on that oil.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mfarhansabir View Post
    I wonder why you were driving with the rear windows down

my mother feels suffocated if the car windows are rolled up. Chances of Vertigo attack (loss of body balance/sar chakrana) increases in that case. Hence, every time she is with me in car, we either roll down all windows, or at least the window near her seat.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my mother feels suffocated if the car windows are rolled up. Chances of Vertigo attack (loss of body balance/sar chakrana) increases in that case. Hence, every time she is with me in car, we either roll down all windows, or at least the window near her seat.
    I guess all mothers feel the same at the back seat. ;-)
    I thought you were driving it alone.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by toyota_vitz View Post
    main ne bhi last week li ha vitz bhai.. engine oil, air filter and oil filter change krain hain just.. sb chezain filter house se li hain,
    Ofcourse dear I remmber that light blue vitz mashallha its in very good condition.
    Filter house realiable but their prices bit high , I am using that lube shop beside adil hospital dha from many years and I found them reliable and their prices always bit less than filter house for same brand quality stuff
    When u get some info about any good reliable workshop in lahore for vitz must share info here

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I haven't done anything major with my vitz yet so can't suggest. I am finding it hard to convince myself to change the gear oil of a perfectly working gearbox. Baqi air filter was new when i bought it, those fancy plugs and spacers were installed on rear shocks.

Will change the engine oil to 20w50 keeping in view the temperature range in Lahore in the coming days will post about the performance of the car on that oil.

Farhan bhai
    I am from car detailing side but technically I am zero but some of my very dear loveones and technically very sound and as per them replacement of cvt gear is very essential, though my car also running smooth without any issues but for sake of meantal peace inshallha I will change my cvt oil next month.

About engine oil toyota japan recomand 5w/30 , in view of our hot weather I opted caltex fully synthetic 5w/40 in my vitz , in my limited knowledge 20w/50 will effect feul consumption well experts will guide u better , pls share ur car pics

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ @ahmad_yar i will change back to recommened oil if the fuel consumption goes down. I am a Chemical Engineer by profession so have a little bit know how about machine lubrication. But still what's written in books does not really happen sometimes. :-) will try and let you know.

I will post the pix but i pay the least attention to detailing (sorry to say)..i keep my machine & interior in perfect order.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

About the engine oil selection. Let me explain that the temp varies about 35-45 degrees in summer in Lahore. And under the hood it easily reaches 60-70 deg plus. Because the radiator is throwing in hot air as well, not all of which goes out from under.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ahmad_yar update for you. Engine feels smooth after oil change to Caltex Havoline 20w50. Will update about mileage in a couple of days.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ahmad_yar update for you. Engine feels smooth after oil change to Caltex Havoline 20w50. Will update about mileage in a couple of days.

farhan bhai happy for you
    www.facebook.com/AhmadYarsAutoSpa

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my mother feels suffocated if the car windows are rolled up. Chances of Vertigo attack (loss of body balance/sar chakrana) increases in that case. Hence, every time she is with me in car, we either roll down all windows, or at
    least the window near her seat.
    My wife has the same prob but not that bad...usually early mornings but I can't put any air freshners in the car :-/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Getting the same P67-Z error anyone has any idea whats it for ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_yar View Post
    farhan bhai happy for you
    Thank you.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ofcourse dear I remmber that light blue vitz mashallha its in very good condition.
    Filter house realiable but their prices bit high , I am using that lube shop beside adil hospital dha from many years and I found them reliable and their prices always bit less than filter house for same brand quality stuff
    When u get some info about any good reliable workshop in lahore for vitz must share info here
    Ahmad bhai try I.A. Traders on Walton road next time. You'll see a diff without compromise on quality.
    Recently bought mobil1 advanced synthetic oil n original filter from them at a good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by highroller View Post
    Ahmad bhai try I.A. Traders on Walton road next time. You'll see a diff without compromise on quality.
    Recently bought mobil1 advanced synthetic oil n original filter from them at a good price.

Umar bhai
    Jazakallha for info, if I come from polo ground than this I A traders on my right side or left ? Any nearby location ? They just sell stuff or also having workshop ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Umar bhai
    Jazakallha for info, if I come from polo ground than this I A traders on my right side or left ? Any nearby location ? They just sell stuff or also having workshop ?
    Ahmad bhai from polo ground ull find it on ur left. It located after shahnawaz.
    What u need to get done? It is like metro, sell at wholesale rate and you r able to find mechanics around.
    Share with me what mechanical work u need to get performed? I might suggest someone better.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

QUOTE=highroller;3840528]Ahmad bhai from polo ground ull find it on ur left. It located after shahnawaz.
    What u need to get done? It is like metro, sell at wholesale rate and you r able to find mechanics around.
    Share with me what mechanical work u need to get performed? I might suggest someone better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Ok I got it.
    Well I am asking for my bilori , I already replaced her engin oil/filter, air filter, cabin air filter etc now have to change her cvt oil so need toyota Genion cvt oil pack

Aprat from it car running well, no issues, also no Knocking etc petorl consumption also seems ok, do u think I should need to get serviced bilori's Throttle body, plugs etc ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

QUOTE=highroller;3840528]Ahmad bhai from polo ground ull find it on ur left. It located after shahnawaz.

Ok I got it.
    Well I am asking for my bilori , I already replaced her engin oil/filter, air filter, cabin air filter etc now have to change her cvt oil so need toyota Genion cvt oil pack

Aprat from it car running well, no issues, also no Knocking etc petorl consumption also seems ok, do u think I should need to get serviced bilori's Throttle body, plugs etc ?[/QUOTE]

Plugs change kr leyn coz u hv already done everything a recently imported car requires. Ull find genuine plugs from IA Traders and CVT oil as well.

Throttle body, I would recommend getting it cleaned from Toyota airport (cox they r my friends and they aren't like Toyota Walton who steal things, although the owner is the same) only when u find mileage under 10 km/l. If bilori going better then don't bother. Knocking will arrive eventually :p hahaha

And if u plan of visiting airport get alignment and shocks checked. They have a very hi-tech system installed.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by highroller View Post
    Plugs change kr leyn coz u hv already done everything a recently imported car requires. Ull find genuine plugs from IA Traders and CVT oil as well.

Throttle body, I would recommend getting it cleaned from Toyota airport (cox they r my friends and they aren't like Toyota Walton who steal things, although the owner is the same) only when u find mileage under 10 km/l. If bilori going better then don't bother. Knocking will arrive eventually :p hahaha

And if u plan of visiting airport get alignment and shocks checked. They have a very hi-tech system installed.

Jazakallha for info, ok will also change her plugs
    All vitz lovers and @chinyoti pls guide me best plugs for vitz ( if possible mention its specifc # )

About throttle body cleaning will deceide after check petrol consumption ( let's consume 2 to 3 feul tanks first ) uptill now I feel its doing above 11km/l

Otherwise will visit toyota airport ( I hate toyta walton hehe )

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List