0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alyrazaa View Post
    Guys my vitz 2006 is hardly giving 8kmpl whereas i have seen ppl saying tht shd give 12+kmpl.... got throtal body cleaned and injectors serviced but no such improvment.... any suggestions ??? Pls tell me the right person to get the car tuned in karachi ???
    unfortunately 1.0L 3cylinder vitz Engine is not compatible with our local Petrol, thatz y 1.0L do Knocking + noisy + lot of carbon emission

its better to sale it & then buy 1.3L peace of mind

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hameeds01 View Post
    unfortunately 1.0L 3cylinder vitz Engine is not compatible with our local Petrol, thatz y 1.0L do Knocking + noisy + lot of carbon emission

its better to sale it & then buy 1.3L peace of mind
    Thanks hameed but the only issue i am facing so far is mileage... everything else is working fine MA

Sent from my A60 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks hameed but the only issue i am facing so far is mileage... everything else is working fine MA

Dude u cant do any thing to improve the mileage, if u r happy with it then keep it,
    i hav 1.3L Vitz its mileage is 15 to 16Km/L in city

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dude u cant do any thing to improve the mileage, if u r happy with it then keep it,
    i hav 1.3L Vitz its mileage is 15 to 16Km/L in city
    If that's so i need to start thinking to switch the car... but i am lil worried koz when i was decidng to buy 1000cc ppl used to say that also gives 14 -15 .... and now ..... i just want to give onee more try by visitng some exprt in karachi before i switch to 1.3.... any suggestion ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

any body help me
    brother i have vitz 2005 new shape 1000 cc
    i am shocked to see the mileages of other people talking around here like 13 14 15
    i dont know how they get these mileages as i am only getting 8 km with ac on local and on motorway 12 km
    i have changed the plugs / Oil / Oil filter / Air Filter / Fuel injectors ( from new engine ) / clean tharotal body / o2 sensor , mix up petrol 40% high octane 60 % normal &
    finally checked on computer from Toyota showing 14 km per ltr

BUTTTTTTTTT practically is the same situation 8 km per ltr in city

please pakwheelers give me some good dvices to get more better mileage.
    thanks in advance
    email is : shahydm@gmail.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shahy1 View Post
    any body help me
    brother i have vitz 2005 new shape 1000 cc
    i am shocked to see the mileages of other people talking around here like 13 14 15
    i dont know how they get these mileages as i am only getting 8 km with ac on local and on motorway 12 km
    i have changed the plugs / Oil / Oil filter / Air Filter / Fuel injectors ( from new engine ) / clean tharotal body / o2 sensor , mix up petrol 40% high octane 60 % normal &
    finally checked on computer from Toyota showing 14 km per ltr

BUTTTTTTTTT practically is the same situation 8 km per ltr in city

please pakwheelers give me some good dvices to get more better mileage.
    thanks in advance
    email is : shahydm@gmail.com
    Yup its the fact that u r facing the mileage of 1000cc vitz is 8 to 11km/L
    no doubt "1.0 L 1KR-FE I3" is very efficient Engine but the real problem is our low grade Fuel which is not compatible for that.

1.0 L 1KR-FE I3 mostly make knocking, vibration, low mileage, is only way is to get 1.3L vitz,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If that's so i need to start thinking to switch the car... but i am lil worried koz when i was decidng to buy 1000cc ppl used to say that also gives 14 -15 .... and now ..... i just want to give onee more try by visitng some exprt in karachi before i switch to 1.3.... any suggestion ?

Dude just go for (2WD) 2SZ-FE 1.3L Vitz its very economical trust me.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dude just go for (2WD) 2SZ-FE 1.3L Vitz its very economical trust me.
    Thx forr the advice bro... vert limited 1.3 are available in vitz in khi in used cars.... i mean i'll hav to then go for a fresh import.... lets c... any good mechanic or shop u would like to suggest for regular mantenance ?

Sent from my A60

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Switching to 1.3L vitz

Thx forr the advice bro... vert limited 1.3 are available in vitz in khi in used cars.... i mean i'll hav to then go for a fresh import.... lets c... any good mechanic or shop u would like to suggest for regular mantenance ?

Sent from my A60

Dear Brother,
    AOA,
    Yes the problem of fuel consumption... Switching to 1.3L vitz is not the answer, I bought 1.3L vitz in 2012 used it for about 11 months and sold it. you can check this from my posts... i was getting around 10 or 11 max... i have no idea why...
    you can go for 1.3 if you want but this does not mean you'll get 14 or 15 km in a liter. i tried everything tire change oils injectors bla bla bla BUT MY 1.3L ride was stuck at 10 or 11.
    Good Luck

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam brothers
    i need headers for my vitz 2000
    that can fit 1sz /2sz engine
    any one having it or have seend plz tell
    comments are welcom brothers
    0321-5556951 can cntct text me

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal View Post
    Dear Brother,
    AOA,
    Yes the problem of fuel consumption... Switching to 1.3L vitz is not the answer, I bought 1.3L vitz in 2012 used it for about 11 months and sold it. you can check this from my posts... i was getting around 10 or 11 max... i have no idea why...
    you can go for 1.3 if you want but this does not mean you'll get 14 or 15 km in a liter. i tried everything tire change oils injectors bla bla bla BUT MY 1.3L ride was stuck at 10 or 11.
    Good Luck
    Thx for the comment friend... that's exactly what i was wondering that even if i change the ride there is no surity on improvement of mileage coz i used to read ppl stating 14-15 avg for 1.0 as well but bow when i am asking the right shop or place for tuning no one on this forum has any answer or suggestion... a friend of mine also has 1.3 but he's also not getting anymore than 11-12....

Sent from my A60

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You might wanna Try Khan Autos Near DHA or Akber Autos Near Mukka Chowk that's where I take my Toyota IST for Regular Maintenance

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Besides There are lot of things to check when it comes to check the Millage what i have come across so far is Your Pump where you fill your Petrol Plays most Important Role as well as your Driving Habits. I will not say a 1.3 will do wonders but even if it gives the same milage as like 1.0l then Its much Better as in More Power in Same Economy That is the Reason i gave up the Idea of 1.0l and Went for a 1.3L though i ended up Buying an IST. Reason was it is Extremely Hard to Find a Clean Fresh 1.3L Vitz.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ccipk View Post
    Vitz owners in Karachi, need your help in identifying the best A/C wala you can recommend me who has good experience in Vitz A/C works.
    Bashir A/c Behind Khalid Bin Walid Tariq Road is a Good Place !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Noiseless View Post
    Besides There are lot of things to check when it comes to check the Millage what i have come across so far is Your Pump where you fill your Petrol Plays most Important Role as well as your Driving Habits. I will not say a 1.3 will do wonders but even if it gives the same milage as like 1.0l then Its much Better as in More Power in Same Economy That is the Reason i gave up the Idea of 1.0l and Went for a 1.3L though i ended up Buying an IST. Reason was it is Extremely Hard to Find a Clean Fresh 1.3L Vitz.
    Agreed but alot of time n efforts r required to change the car. Ist is a good car though, whats the mileage of ist ?? Well i have heard alot about khan autos.... will give it a try.... any good pumps u would like to list ?

Sent from my A60

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Agreed but alot of time n efforts r required to change the car. Ist is a good car though, whats the mileage of ist ?? Well i have heard alot about khan autos.... will give it a try.... any good pumps u would like to list ?

Sent from my A60
    Indeed It needs ALOT of Effort as well Money Involved when it comes to change a ride,Today i refilled my Tank and It turn out to be 12.7KM/L .To find out Good Pumps you really Need to Hunt them by Trying to refill your Tank after Setting a Limit Like i have checked it by Filling up after every 100 or 150 Km.In North Area I have Only 2 Pumps Reliable and In Clifton Caltex Opposite to Gulf is somewhat Good, PSO near AGA Khan is also Good .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Could not agree more sir, you are very true, i shifted to Prius when i sold my 1.3L in dec 2012.... its avg is you know
    Am planning to buy vitz for my family now a days... confused... should i go for 1.0 new shape model 2011 or 1.3 old shape model 2010... price is almost same... any recommendations?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Indeed It needs ALOT of Effort as well Money Involved when it comes to change a ride,Today i refilled my Tank and It turn out to be 12.7KM/L .To find out Good Pumps you really Need to Hunt them by Trying to refill your Tank after Setting a Limit Like i have checked it by Filling up after every 100 or 150 Km.In North Area I have Only 2 Pumps Reliable and In Clifton Caltex Opposite to Gulf is somewhat Good, PSO near AGA Khan is also Good .
    Well i had a refill frm pso aga kkhan today.... lets c how it performs.... thnks for the suggestion...btw i have heard that caltex pumps are usually better

Sent from my A60

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal View Post
    Could not agree more sir, you are very true, i shifted to Prius when i sold my 1.3L in dec 2012.... its avg is you know
    Am planning to buy vitz for my family now a days... confused... should i go for 1.0 new shape model 2011 or 1.3 old shape model 2010... price is almost same... any recommendations?
    Well so far i have had xperience of both the engines and more or less they perform same in city.... its all ur choice if u wanna go for newer model or 1.3 engine....

Sent from my A60

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My Vitz 2008 windscreen got broken. Can anyone guide me for getting it in cheap price.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/body-lights-appearance-parts/220937-vitz-2007-08-windscreen-needed
    A A T I F

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List