0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

chinyoti
    Does k16ru-11 fit in vitz 2004 1sz 1000 cc ?
    ​How good is that plug ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by heddie19 View Post
    chinyoti
    Does k16ru-11 fit in vitz 2004 1sz 1000 cc ?
    ​How good is that plug ?
    Yes it does and is the OEM recomended plug for 99-04 Toyota Vitz, and Corolla costs around 150-180 per peice and around 550 if purchased from Toyota il have to check toyota Invoice.

But thoose are the best plugs to assure best performance at a low price.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alyrazaa View Post
    Got this dne last mnth along with plugs change and injectorx service... b4 that it was gvng 6 kmpl n nw 8 kmpl whch I still believe can be improved

Sent from my A60
    God knows when did the last owner do that, Just being on the safe side get the CVT and Engine oil changed, If nothing fancy get a basic caltex 10-30 Engine oil with a Lepon oil filter, Should cost under rs.2000 for the oil and the filter.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes it does and is the OEM recomended plug for 99-04 Toyota Vitz, and Corolla costs around 150-180 per peice and around 550 if purchased from Toyota il have to check toyota Invoice.

But thoose are the best plugs to assure best performance at a low price.
    I got one of 175/ its denso.
    Is it good one or i have to get from toyota ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I got one of 175/ its denso.
    Is it good one or i have to get from toyota ?
    You got it just right, I just noted ur in Islamabad so 10-30 rupees price difference is understandable, Other then that Toyota people also sell the same thing, They just have their own prices. If you have any doubts you can purchase a single peice and check similarity

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys

I am planning to put New 165/70 R14 tyres on my Vitz-2008 (KSP90).

I need to know best available options in the market with respect to price.

Visited a dealer here in Blue Area Islamabad- quoted from 5700 - 7200 (Dunlop, toyo & yokohama) Per tire.

Current Tires: (165/70 R14 81S )

Front : Firestone (made in Indonesia) A8UMDBK5211 | DK62400-1
    Rear: Bridegstone (made in Japan) EMUMCDJ1711 | T0903

Will appreciate any input.

cheers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

tell me which format support toyota vitz player ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

//You got it just right, I just noted ur in Islamabad so 10-30 rupees price difference is understandable, Other then that Toyota people also sell the same thing, They just have their own prices. If you have any doubts you can purchase a single peice and check similarity//

Today i got my plug changed and i ve put the coolant of caltex it costed me 840. Flushed the radiator first what changes should i observe after putting k16 denso plug ?
    And anything else to do to improve fuel consumption and acceleration ?
    The oil is fresh so are both filters and i got fuel injector cleaned 3,4 months ago too.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default VitZ 2006 Gear Box Issue

Hi All,

Need to take your valuable input before commencing any further with the subject issue
    My ViTz Model 2006 isnt going any further than 20 - 30km & shown at 3 workshops have been recommended with the gear box swap , though i am not feeling comfortable for proceeding with it since according to these workshops diagnostics engine oil , oil filer , air filter , spark plugs , catalytic converted , fuel filter everything has been sorted out & lastly they came to this gear box issue which i think has followed a hit & trial method

well , obviously the car not taking any pick and not going beyond 20 - 30 has some issue with the gear box or gear oil . would CVT-HT refilling can sort it out ? or i would have to get it checked somewhere .... if so any expert mechanic in Lahore ............ Plus i dont want to have it swapped but identifying the root cause & the proceeding with the remedy is now important here ................ so , need help & expert inputs here . thanks!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

//You got it just right, I just noted ur in Islamabad so 10-30 rupees price difference is understandable, Other then that Toyota people also sell the same thing, They just have their own prices. If you have any doubts you can purchase a single peice and check similarity//

Today i got my plug changed and i ve put the coolant of caltex it costed me 840. Flushed the radiator first what changes should i observe after putting k16 denso plug ?
    And anything else to do to improve fuel consumption and acceleration ?
    The oil is fresh so are both filters and i got fuel injector cleaned 3,4 months ago too.

No changes dont expect the car to become a rocket, Just expect it to be stable and smooth, You dont feel that the engine has to struggle or that the RPMs are rising (engine noise should be minimal)

Just for the sake of it if your car has crossed the 50,000 km range change the Automatic transmission Fluid as well, knows as ATF (toyota TIV goes in it,)

a fuel average of 10-14 kms is an ideal average for 99-04 Vitzes, Depends on how you drive, Where do you drive, Petrol quality and roads etc.

Check brakes, Leakages of any kind, in the car and your good to goo, The 99-04 Vitzes are Lacker hazam pathar hamaz kinda strong cars, Its a mini Corolla in all ways.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by avaishassan View Post
    Hi All,

Need to take your valuable input before commencing any further with the subject issue
    My ViTz Model 2006 isnt going any further than 20 - 30km & shown at 3 workshops have been recommended with the gear box swap , though i am not feeling comfortable for proceeding with it since according to these workshops diagnostics engine oil , oil filer , air filter , spark plugs , catalytic converted , fuel filter everything has been sorted out & lastly they came to this gear box issue which i think has followed a hit & trial method

well , obviously the car not taking any pick and not going beyond 20 - 30 has some issue with the gear box or gear oil . would CVT-HT refilling can sort it out ? or i would have to get it checked somewhere .... if so any expert mechanic in Lahore ............ Plus i dont want to have it swapped but identifying the root cause & the proceeding with the remedy is now important here ................ so , need help & expert inputs here . thanks!
    Avais,

I have a Belta and was facing a similar issue, you can read details of the issue in my post on the link given below, in the same post you will see the answer to some or maybe all of your queries with a recommendation of the go-to workshop to visit in my experience. Let us know how it works out for you.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-fans-club-105
    + Mera Dil Lahore Main Dafan Karna...
    ...Aur Mera Jisam Jo Chaho So Karo

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Guys,

I am facing transmission issues in my Vitz 2008. There is delay in gear shifting, first from N to D it tool 2-3 seconds to engage gear. Same is the case while accelerating the car. When i push race pedal no acceleration but only engine sound and after couple of seconds gear engages and car start accelerating. It happens all the time but i can accelerate my car up to 120Km/H with same engine sound and gear delay. Also it feels like no power uphill because of delay shifts.

Anyone with same kind of problem? Can anyone guide me why is it so? I visited couple of mechanics and they told me to change the transmission.

Your suggestions????

Already changed Transmission Oil with CVT but problem remain same.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey guys! So I want to apologize beforehand because I'll be asking something that I'm sure many have asked a billion times before.

I'm in Islamabad and looking to buy a Vitz. My budget's around 11, and I want to avoid the newer 2011 models (not that I'd be able to get them in my budget anyway ). So I wanted to know a few things:

1. Is there a marked difference between the 1.0 and 1.3 models? Both in terms of performance and financially? I visit Nathia etc a lot, so I would want it to perform well in the hills.

2. What's the difference between the 1.3 F/B etc models? I tried google, but it told me to go stuff myself.

3. What would you guys recommend in terms of an ideal deal within the budget? e.g. how much km should I be looking at etc.

4. Any other tips in general? I'm sold on a Vitz though - they're bloody fantastic.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey guys! So I apologize in advance because I'm gonna be asking questions you've obviously heard a billion times before.

So, I'm from Islamabad and I'm looking to buy a Vitz. I have a budget of around 11 lakh. I just had a few general questions in mind, so I'd be eternally grateful for any replies:

1. What's the difference between a 1.0 and a 1.3? As in, I know there's a 300cc difference for starters , but I meant is there a significant enough difference in price and consumption to pick the 1.0 over the 1.3? What would you recommend? I don't plan on turning the Vitz into some sort of a beast, but I do go to Nathia etc a lot so I want it to be able to perform in the hills.

2. What's the difference between the multiple model suffixes? Like 1.3 F or 1.0 B or 1.0 S or whatever. What do the F/B/S stand for?

3. What would you recommend I do, or what would you general recommendations be? For example what should I look for, what should I avoid, etc etc.

Anything else you want to add?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by refnulf View Post
    Hey guys! So I want to apologize beforehand because I'll be asking something that I'm sure many have asked a billion times before.

I'm in Islamabad and looking to buy a Vitz. My budget's around 11, and I want to avoid the newer 2011 models (not that I'd be able to get them in my budget anyway ). So I wanted to know a few things:

1. Is there a marked difference between the 1.0 and 1.3 models? Both in terms of performance and financially? I visit Nathia etc a lot, so I would want it to perform well in the hills.

2. What's the difference between the 1.3 F/B etc models? I tried google, but it told me to go stuff myself.

3. What would you guys recommend in terms of an ideal deal within the budget? e.g. how much km should I be looking at etc.

4. Any other tips in general? I'm sold on a Vitz though - they're bloody fantastic.

1. 1.0 is 1000 cc and 1.3 is 1300cc. 1. 3 is powerful off course & will consume slightly more. 1.3 is recommended by all means but it will cost you more.

2. F = Fully loaded & B = BASIC (2 air bags as compared to 8 air bags.. speakers ...push start etc.)

3. Don't get fooled by meter reading - What every trust worthy mechanic recommend buy that machine.

4. General tips .. uhmmm - DRIVE SAFE : )
    I Don't have Dreams, I have Goals.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vman View Post
    Guys

I am planning to put New 165/70 R14 tyres on my Vitz-2008 (KSP90).

I need to know best available options in the market with respect to price.

Visited a dealer here in Blue Area Islamabad- quoted from 5700 - 7200 (Dunlop, toyo & yokohama) Per tire.

Current Tires: (165/70 R14 81S )

Front : Firestone (made in Indonesia) A8UMDBK5211 | DK62400-1
    Rear: Bridegstone (made in Japan) EMUMCDJ1711 | T0903

Will appreciate any input.

cheers.

^ Any one
    I Don't have Dreams, I have Goals.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys
    I have a vits 2008 1000cc
    need to get its plugs changed which 1 should i get and from where (lhr) ?
    and the tyres i should get so it doesnt hit every single speed breaker !
    Om3R

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oshahid2010 View Post
    Guys
    I have a vits 2008 1000cc
    need to get its plugs changed which 1 should i get and from where (lhr) ?
    and the tyres i should get so it doesnt hit every single speed breaker !
    Go for Denso sk20hr11 Plugs.

Sent from my HTC Desire using PW Forums mobile app
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smartdevil_striker View Post
    Go for Denso sk20hr11 Plugs.

Sent from my HTC Desire using PW Forums mobile app
    where would i find these in lhr?
    and are these better than the toyota ones?
    Om3R

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

chinyoti

Lol at lakkar hazam pathar hazam
    I changed the ATF too when i got the throttle body cleaned and yes i love my car
    Its always driven on petrol 2004 model and only 78kms done yet, we bought it in january 2007 with 32k on the odo at that time.
    My aunt drove it till march 2013 and i'm using it now, i truly love it
    Thinking of getting 14 inch alloys and new tyres
    It currently has 13 inch alloys it came with alloys from japan

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List