0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey all kindly guide me wat tyres to put in vitz proper size n where to get at peshawar .text me wth prices thanks all

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Fellow members can anyone please recommend a trustworthy and knowledgeable mechanic in Karachi city for VITZ , please suggest couple of options as I am not entirely willing to visit Yazdani since I will have to commute a long distance.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Owners.

A couple of days back i sold my Cuore after 7 years of wonderful experience for an upgrade. And i was going for a vitz 2010. However today one my friend who bought a 2009 very clean 1000cc vitz a couple of months back called me up and started telling me horrid things about vitz. The one that really pinched me was when he said if i were to have 3 passengers sitting in the back seat with AC on, with only a minor uphill drive the car will be knocking.... minor uphill meaning lets say the salt ranges on motor way...

is that true? because if it is then so much cash being spent on a JDM which is supposed to be better car than the local will be a total waste...

looking for an expert opinion. I was to get me a vitz this Saturday now its all very confusing.
    Da LiViN dEaD!!!
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jiggerzzzz View Post
    Dear Owners.

A couple of days back i sold my Cuore after 7 years of wonderful experience for an upgrade. And i was going for a vitz 2010. However today one my friend who bought a 2009 very clean 1000cc vitz a couple of months back called me up and started telling me horrid things about vitz. The one that really pinched me was when he said if i were to have 3 passengers sitting in the back seat with AC on, with only a minor uphill drive the car will be knocking.... minor uphill meaning lets say the salt ranges on motor way...

is that true? because if it is then so much cash being spent on a JDM which is supposed to be better car than the local will be a total waste...

looking for an expert opinion. I was to get me a vitz this Saturday now its all very confusing.
    Knocking occurs at low rpm wid bad fuel quality or bad injectors !
    If power is an issue go for 1.3 variant

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ive tried.....its so hard to find a 1.3 in Islamabad or RWP.....been looking for that for 5-6 days now.
    Da LiViN dEaD!!!
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Anyone in Islamabad or RWP know of a fair dealer with 1.3 vitz variants?
    Da LiViN dEaD!!!
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Anyone in Islamabad or RWP know of a fair dealer with 1.3 vitz variants?
    Pak Japan Motors in F-10 or F-11 ... they are expensive but are honest people !!

You will find something good ! Best of Luck

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ Thanks will visit them on Saturday inshALLAH
    Da LiViN dEaD!!!
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ Thanks will visit them on Saturday inshALLAH
    Hi Bro, Can you please share your experience of finding Vitz 1.3.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA guys...
    What do u think about Indus launching Etios Valco, and how will it affect vitz market.....
    I think they should bring Vitz officially to Pak instead of that Etios.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Comments....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Owners.

Such knocking occurs in the 2NZ 1300cc Pakistani Corolla aswell and is highlighted in the owners manual aswell, and as mentioned earlier it is just because of bad quality fuel.

Geting used to drive a CVT would take you time, In early times you would be feeling it tobe underpowered/low pickup, But it can take lead of a automatic 1000cc any day.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

replaced 2004 with 2010..
    comments....
    Attached Images Attached Images   

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamidzaib88 View Post
    AOA guys...
    What do u think about Indus launching Etios Valco, and how will it affect vitz market.....
    Will definitely be a success as the competing car will only be swift again a suzuki brand which fails when compared to toyota..... starting price will be approx 13 lacs but it will be full package car with an outclass fuel avg..... will hurt vitz market specially newly imported vitz as that will be a new vs used comparision with more or less same price.... however depends on how toyota markets this product in pak + its performance on paki fuel....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imrankhan1984 View Post
    Hi Bro, Can you please share your experience of finding Vitz 1.3.
    I went to Pak Japan F-10, visited F11, G11, G8 but couldnt find a single 1.3 Vitz...so not a good exp there however during my search i came across a Passo 2010 October import 2013. Nice clean car and price was reasonable too... Secondly i was barely making the budget to buy a 1.3, like i had to take a few extra $$ from my father... However Passo came well within my own budget so i bought me a 2010 Passo instead....
    Da LiViN dEaD!!!
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I went to Pak Japan F-10, visited F11, G11, G8 but couldnt find a single 1.3 Vitz...so not a good exp there however during my search i came across a Passo 2010 October import 2013. Nice clean car and price was reasonable too... Secondly i was barely making the budget to buy a 1.3, like i had to take a few extra $$ from my father... However Passo came well within my own budget so i bought me a 2010 Passo instead....
    Great, Congratulations on your purchase, can you please share its price?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great, Congratulations on your purchase, can you please share its price?
    11.50... i just paid token since the banks were closed on Saturday. Tomorrow inshALLAH ill pay the full amount and receive the car...The one i bought includes climate control and smart key options as well... which i assume are not available commonly since when i was searching, I found the normal AC and normal Key entry... Maybe the one i bought is a different package....still kind of new to the whole JDM vehicle package and options... will inshALLAH share some pics after i bring it home
    Da LiViN dEaD!!!
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

11.50... i just paid token since the banks were closed on Saturday. Tomorrow inshALLAH ill pay the full amount and receive the car...The one i bought includes climate control and smart key options as well... which i assume are not available commonly since when i was searching, I found the normal AC and normal Key entry... Maybe the one i bought is a different package....still kind of new to the whole JDM vehicle package and options... will inshALLAH share some pics after i bring it home
    Yes, please share the pics. My brother is also looking for a 1.3 car and he is stuck between Vitz, Passo and Swift. Vitz 1.3 is very hard to find so I'll ask him to focus on passo 1.3, but finding a good condition passo is a challenge especially for him as he is not much into the cars.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamidzaib88 View Post
    AOA guys...

Vitz and Etios are like Swift and Cultus, Etios is a cheap car, Since Vitz has always been avalible as Yaris in the asian markets Etios came in India as cheap car to compete, Indians didnt like it too much, The car is struggling in Indonesia aswell, And now being introduced in Pakistan, It is belived what fails around the world is a huge success in Pakistan. Lets see how does it goes.

People would now have an option to go for so prices for Vitz might come down, But Etioses shape IMO isnt very apealing with IMC pricing a totaly striped down XLi at 14,99 and 2010 Vitz selling around 12.5 to 13.5 Etios should be verywell in budget to what a 3 year Vitz is being offered at

If a new Vitz comes in from IMC it wont be costing a under 14-14.5 bracket for a basic Vitz. So they are opting for the cheap car with the Toyota badge, People who are die hard fans and want trouble free 3 years would obviusly go for the brand new option may it be Swift or may it be Etios. The new car would defenitly hit the entire market since its coming in from Toyota and being priced near Swift and the 3 year old used Japanese Vitz.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes, please share the pics. My brother is also looking for a 1.3 car and he is stuck between Vitz, Passo and Swift. Vitz 1.3 is very hard to find so I'll ask him to focus on passo 1.3, but finding a good condition passo is a challenge especially for him as he is not much into the cars.
    plus as the dealer put it...vitz/boon/passo are 90+% the same thing....logo changed, accessories changed, shape different. engine wise they all the same. However passo has better fuel economy plus since its not a vitz so you can get a 1.0 passo in lets say 11.15 to 11.60 or 11.70 and on top this would be a 2010 model.......however as for 2010 vitz, a good condition will cost well around 12.50...

but still good luck finding a 1.3. Wuldnt it better if you could import one yourself....there are plenty of guys here on this thread that could help you with that.
    Da LiViN dEaD!!!
    -

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List