Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 605 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,340 of 12089
Like Tree1580Likes

Thread: Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    obz3ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    40
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

    The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

  2. #8321
    PakWheeler Follow
    sniff999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hello friends..

    some 3 months ago i bought vitz 2006.. in a reasonable price.. the mileage was 51K.. and now its close to 56K

    the problem i am having is.. before 3 months.. when i use to drive it with A.C on it was giving me very best mileage of like 14-16.. and

    now when its winter approaching and NO need of A.C .. the car is giving me a very bad mileage. its my 1st ride and i am not much familiar with cars.. so your advice will be appreciated. Thanks

  3. #8322
    PakWheeler Follow
    alyrazaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniff999 View Post
    Hello friends..

    some 3 months ago i bought vitz 2006.. in a reasonable price.. the mileage was 51K.. and now its close to 56K

    the problem i am having is.. before 3 months.. when i use to drive it with A.C on it was giving me very best mileage of like 14-16.. and

    now when its winter approaching and NO need of A.C .. the car is giving me a very bad mileage. its my 1st ride and i am not much familiar with cars.. so your advice will be appreciated. Thanks
    Whats the current mileage ur getting ??? 14-15 is really a good mileage trust me.. em nt getting more than 9kmpl

  4. #8323
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I never get more than 12 without ac

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using PW Forums mobile app

  5. #8324
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys I have a question, my previous vitz 1.3, 2006 was B package
    The new one is FL push start and key less entry
    There is a red led in the dash board right at the bottom of windscreen which blinks regularly
    What's the purpose of that red led
    Do my car had immobilizer?
    Can anyone or any thief start the car without remote?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #8325
    PakWheeler Follow
    sniff999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alyrazaa View Post
    Whats the current mileage ur getting ??? 14-15 is really a good mileage trust me.. em nt getting more than 9kmpl
    well bro right now i am getting like 10 KM/L .. that is the problem.. its pretty cold here in islamabad and i dont need A.C neither FAN... but i am getting 10 KM .. 3 months ago i was getting 14-16 KM with AC.

  7. #8326
    PakWheeler Follow
    alyrazaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniff999 View Post
    well bro right now i am getting like 10 KM/L .. that is the problem.. its pretty cold here in islamabad and i dont need A.C neither FAN... but i am getting 10 KM .. 3 months ago i was getting 14-16 KM with AC.
    Did u try using heater r

  8. #8327
    PakWheeler Follow
    sniff999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alyrazaa View Post
    Did u try using heater r
    no i didnt use heater yet..
    ok today i went to TOYOTA 3S... They are just Thieves. They just keep increasing your bill and do nothing except making you sit in customers lounge.. an insider guy in toyota told me not to get my car checked from toyota as they will rip me off the money.. he said.. just use high octane in ur vitz and mileage problem will be solved. so i cancelled the tunning and came back.. let see what happens when i will use octane..

  9. #8328
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortal View Post
    Guys I have a question, my previous vitz 1.3, 2006 was B package
    The new one is FL push start and key less entry
    There is a red led in the dash board right at the bottom of windscreen which blinks regularly
    What's the purpose of that red led
    Do my car had immobilizer?
    Can anyone or any thief start the car without remote?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using PW Forums mobile app
    Any One Please...

  10. #8329
    PakWheeler Follow
    alyrazaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniff999 View Post
    no i didnt use heater yet..
    ok today i went to TOYOTA 3S... They are just Thieves. They just keep increasing your bill and do nothing except making you sit in customers lounge.. an insider guy in toyota told me not to get my car checked from toyota as they will rip me off the money.. he said.. just use high octane in ur vitz and mileage problem will be solved. so i cancelled the tunning and came back.. let see what happens when i will use octane..
    Thats actualky right... well let us know your feedba?k after using hi octane...

  11. #8330
    PakWheeler Follow
    delucid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hari pur
    Age
    30
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    iv bin trying to find which is the best engine oil for my drive but cudnt decide coz every one have his own favz n his own rznz n logics....now plz help me to decide
    iv vitz 1999 with 1sz-fe 1.0l vvti engine
    odo is 140k plus
    ryt now im using caltex havoline 20w50.i dont hav any prob wid it but i cant say its v gud or bad coz its my 1st drive n i never tried any oder oil...owned the car just 5 mnths back...(persnly i want to shift to som thiner oil grade)
    n i live in haripur for temperature comparison u can say its same as islamabad..
    i thnk these r enuf detailz for sugsting a suitable engine oil(includes brand,grade n viscosity)
    n one thing more i want u people to suggest an oil that is readily available in a somwot small city like haripur...im not gona get liqy moli or mobil1 here...
    n yes my car never reduces engine oil
    plz do sgst me coz its my 1st drive n a hard earned drive n plz b quick at rplying coz i gotta change it 2moro at any cost.

    Sent from mu LG-Optimus L9 using PW Forum mobile app

  12. #8331
    PakWheeler Follow
    mastspidy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delucid View Post
    iv bin trying to find which is the best engine oil for my drive but cudnt decide coz every one have his own favz n his own rznz n logics....now plz help me to decide
    iv vitz 1999 with 1sz-fe 1.0l vvti engine
    odo is 140k plus
    ryt now im using caltex havoline 20w50.i dont hav any prob wid it but i cant say its v gud or bad coz its my 1st drive n i never tried any oder oil...owned the car just 5 mnths back...(persnly i want to shift to som thiner oil grade)
    n i live in haripur for temperature comparison u can say its same as islamabad..
    i thnk these r enuf detailz for sugsting a suitable engine oil(includes brand,grade n viscosity)
    n one thing more i want u people to suggest an oil that is readily available in a somwot small city like haripur...im not gona get liqy moli or mobil1 here...
    n yes my car never reduces engine oil
    plz do sgst me coz its my 1st drive n a hard earned drive n plz b quick at rplying coz i gotta change it 2moro at any cost.

    Sent from mu LG-Optimus L9 using PW Forum mobile app
    Go for Total 9000, 5w30. i m using it after doing alot of research. the reasons are ;
    1. 5w30 is the recommended oil grade for vitz from toyota, and according to your temperature condition i ll perfectly suit you.
    2. Total's oil are new in market and they are original. MADE and PACKED in singapore. Now a days its totally impossible to find original liqy moli or mobil1 here in Pakistan
    3. You can easily find it in haripur.
    I must say give it a try at-least.

  13. #8332
    PakWheeler Follow
    delucid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hari pur
    Age
    30
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @mastspidy
    brother but iv heard that its not gud to se thin oil in old cars wid high odo reading....can u tell me dat in wich model car u r using 5w30 n wots the odo reading
    xpctng a prompt responce...thanx


    Sent from mu LG-Optimus L9 using PW Forum mobile app

  14. #8333
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    guys my friend's 1.0 L vitz was acting weird. earlier it was giving 600 km in each tank, now it had dropped to less than 400 km. it was idling rough and making strange noise. yesterday went to magic motors model town.

    injectors were cleaned ultrasonically
    ecu was scanned and he diagnosed that oxygen sensors were acting lazy hence ecu could not adjust air/fuel ratio efficiently.
    throttle body was cleaned
    compression tested
    and even looked inside the engine using a camera that goes in through spark plug hole.

    car is smooth now, i think cleaning the sensors played the major role.

    we paid 2000 for all this. and these people work by the book, i saw workshop manuals with them and they were educated people. not tukka mechanics.

    i highly recommend paying them a visit if you have bad fuel economy.
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  15. #8334
    PakWheeler Follow
    ashankhalid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pir mahal
    Age
    25
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My Vitz Vibrate most of the times very badly on (N) or while i stop on Signals on (D).
    Any how Milage in city is 10-11/km & on highway 15-6.
    Car's odo is 106K. ( 1000cc, 2008 )
    Using Kixx motor oil & Total petrol.
    A guy suggested me to clean its Fuel Injectors !!

  16. #8335
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salmanrasheedpsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,709
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortal View Post
    Guys I have a question, my previous vitz 1.3, 2006 was B package
    The new one is FL push start and key less entry
    There is a red led in the dash board right at the bottom of windscreen which blinks regularly
    What's the purpose of that red led
    Do my car had immobilizer?
    Can anyone or any thief start the car without remote?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using PW Forums mobile app
    Dis lyt comes in push start vitz , i dun think so day dey have immobiliZer

  17. #8336
    PakWheeler Follow
    mastspidy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delucid View Post
    @mastspidy
    brother but iv heard that its not gud to se thin oil in old cars wid high odo reading....can u tell me dat in wich model car u r using 5w30 n wots the odo reading
    xpctng a prompt responce...thanx


    Sent from mu LG-Optimus L9 using PW Forum mobile app
    i have vitz 2006. the reading on odo is 22k, but as you know all are JDM cars has tempered meters. so i consider it 122k
    secondly, in winters 5w30 is perfect. although for summers 10-40.

  18. #8337
    PakWheeler Follow
    mastspidy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    guys my friend's 1.0 L vitz was acting weird. earlier it was giving 600 km in each tank, now it had dropped to less than 400 km. it was idling rough and making strange noise. yesterday went to magic motors model town.

    injectors were cleaned ultrasonically
    ecu was scanned and he diagnosed that oxygen sensors were acting lazy hence ecu could not adjust air/fuel ratio efficiently.
    throttle body was cleaned
    compression tested
    and even looked inside the engine using a camera that goes in through spark plug hole.

    car is smooth now, i think cleaning the sensors played the major role.

    we paid 2000 for all this. and these people work by the book, i saw workshop manuals with them and they were educated people. not tukka mechanics.

    i highly recommend paying them a visit if you have bad fuel economy.
    Can u provide a complete address.

  19. #8338
    PakWheeler Follow
    mastspidy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashankhalid View Post
    My Vitz Vibrate most of the times very badly on (N) or while i stop on Signals on (D).
    Any how Milage in city is 10-11/km & on highway 15-6.
    Car's odo is 106K. ( 1000cc, 2008 )
    Using Kixx motor oil & Total petrol.
    A guy suggested me to clean its Fuel Injectors !!
    Vibration is a very common thing in vitz. Use high octane mixed with super and reset the ECU by disconnecting battery terminals for 10 minz.

  20. #8339
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    use this map

    https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...ed=0CHsQ_BIwCg

    they are near gourmet on model town circular road
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  21. #8340
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mastspidy View Post
    Vibration is a very common thing in vitz. Use high octane mixed with super and reset the ECU by disconnecting battery terminals for 10 minz.
    don't do this if the car has a japanese head unit. it will need to be reset from audio shop for 7-800 rupees. better to remove fuse
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •