0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai who advised you to go magic motor
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MADDYBOY View Post
    What's wrong with magic motors?

Sent from my LG-D802 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i think you havent read the above post please read the post carefully
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boy294 View Post
    good to see the excellent fuel milage. From where have you got all these fancy things done?? Regarding CAT i have heard that once opened it can not be closed back. Please guide me in this. I would like to get the same work done for my drive.

P.S what about vibration in your Vitz?
    Where did u hear that it can not be closed back.. he disconnected the rear silencer and then opened it from top removed the o2 sensor and opened the bolts etc and we were good to go. Though i was holding it with a pliers as it was extremely hot.
    Vitz vibrates at idle when the throttle body needs servicing as it deposits carbon. I used to have it after every 2000 KMs but not anymore since i have started to use 1000rs high octane in a reserve tank and drive on hard paddle. After all that tuning stuff it was gone completely. Though it is still supposed to vibrate for few secs when you turn on the ac at full power and in D gear while the break padle is pressed. I asked a mechanical engineer and he told me dont worry if its not shaking the whole car. It is a 3 cylinders engine and when it vibrates its actually trying to save the fuel. He said open the front doors wide and start the car. If the doors are moving up nd down as well then get the throttle body serviced and check the engine mounting if it needs to be tighten.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MADDYBOY View Post
    I get my car serviced from Magic motors most of the time and if there is a minor work then i go to Toyota ravi as they are very close to my house.
    Someone recommended me magic motors and when i went there for the first time, i was not impressed with the condition of the shop but when they started working i was very impressed. They have all the necessary machinery required for computerized Japanese cars. Infact they do everything better than Toyota guys.
    If you have some other better alternative then please share with us.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faisal.imtiaz.16 View Post
    I get my car serviced from Magic motors most of the time and if there is a minor work then i go to Toyota ravi as they are very close to my house.
    Someone recommended me magic motors and when i went there for the first time, i was not impressed with the condition of the shop but when they started working i was very impressed. They have all the necessary machinery required for computerized Japanese cars. Infact they do everything better than Toyota guys.
    If you have some other better alternative then please share with us.
    I agree, they are good. The Uncle and his son are very good in dealing and shares good knowledge.
    Do you have any experience with them in vitz Brakes servicing ?
    I read somewhere that Toyota Airport Motors has latest equipment for Brakes Testing and Servicing , any info ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Where did u hear that it can not be closed back.. he disconnected the rear silencer and then opened it from top removed the o2 sensor and opened the bolts etc and we were good to go. Though i was holding it with a pliers as it was extremely hot.
    Vitz vibrates at idle when the throttle body needs servicing as it deposits carbon. I used to have it after every 2000 KMs but not anymore since i have started to use 1000rs high octane in a reserve tank and drive on hard paddle. After all that tuning stuff it was gone completely. Though it is still supposed to vibrate for few secs when you turn on the ac at full power and in D gear while the break padle is pressed. I asked a mechanical engineer and he told me dont worry if its not shaking the whole car. It is a 3 cylinders engine and when it vibrates its actually trying to save the fuel. He said open the front doors wide and start the car. If the doors are moving up nd down as well then get the throttle body serviced and check the engine mounting if it needs to be tighten.

A mechanic at Toyota Walton motors told me this that if you feel that your car is loosing pickup, get the CAT removed as its installed once n can never be cleaned.

Secondly from where did you get the injectors cleaned? That's also some sort of a difficult process i believe.

Thirdly, I have been using Micking 10w-40 and the car has done exceptionally well. It easily gives 15-15.5kmpl in winters and 12-13kmpl in summers with AC. Do you think Kixx 5W-40 will be good for our summers?

Fourthly, tell me which tyre size are you using? 185/70R14 or 165/65R14 or some other?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boy294 View Post
    A mechanic at Toyota Walton motors told me this that if you feel that your car is loosing pickup, get the CAT removed as its installed once n can never be cleaned.

Secondly from where did you get the injectors cleaned? That's also some sort of a difficult process i believe.

Thirdly, I have been using Micking 10w-40 and the car has done exceptionally well. It easily gives 15-15.5kmpl in winters and 12-13kmpl in summers with AC. Do you think Kixx 5W-40 will be good for our summers?

Fourthly, tell me which tyre size are you using? 185/70R14 or 165/65R14 or some other?
    No.. Thats not true. It can be cleaned and Honda guys do it for qll of there cars. Not sure why Toyota dies not have any such policy.
    Magic motor did the injector cleaning. They have A machine that performs ultrasonic bath to injectors and then test them if all of them are performing ideally. I saw the whole process and was very happy with it.
    10w40 and 5w40 both perform same when engine is at operating temperature. 5w though will perform better in winters and better startup. If you are satisfied with micking then stick to it.
    185/70/14 yokohama dna ecos 300. On their website, they are advertised as fuel efficient tyres.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mastspidy View Post
    I agree, they are good. The Uncle and his son are very good in dealing and shares good knowledge.
    I read somewhere that Toyota Airport Motors has latest equipment for Brakes Testing and Servicing , any info ?
    They do pretty good brake service.. Much better than Toyota ravi. But as you said, they do not have any latest equipment for brake sercice. If you are sure then i can pay them a visit..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

They do pretty good brake service.. Much better than Toyota ravi. But as you said, they do not have any latest equipment for brake sercice. If you are sure then i can pay Toyota airport a visit..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Zic hiflo 20w50.
    what about kixx pao 5w40 which you are using?
    and i am amazed to see your vitz's mileage...how are you getting this much?
    and lastly i was using liqui moly 5w40 and my car was giving me 12km/l and i barely touched 500km in full tank.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    what about kixx pao 5w40 which you are using?
    and i am amazed to see your vitz's mileage...how are you getting this much?
    and lastly i was using liqui moly 5w40 and my car was giving me 12km/l and i barely touched 500km in full tank.
    I have just started using Kixx 5w40 so cant say much about it. So far its good. I will give it another 1000kms to be able to say anything if its good or not as i haven't been on the Motorway yet. One thing i hate about Vitz is that it does not have any Temperature gauge(Just that light) and RPM meter. I cant tell if the engine is colder or hotter than before and if its taking less or more RPMs to achieve the same speed.
    It has not been that good since i got it tuned.. Adding high octane does make a huge difference. Drive with light foot and when you add high octane of 1000rs in a tank with reserve light on, drive it with heavy foot. Make sure its not a very hot day. I do it around 1am on the Canal Road.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have just started using Kixx 5w40 so cant say much about it. So far its good. I will give it another 1000kms to be able to say anything if its good or not as i haven't been on the Motorway yet. One thing i hate about Vitz is that it does not have any Temperature gauge(Just that light) and RPM meter. I cant tell if the engine is colder or hotter than before and if its taking less or more RPMs to achieve the same speed.
    It has not been that good since i got it tuned.. Adding high octane does make a huge difference. Drive with light foot and when you add high octane of 1000rs in a tank with reserve light on, drive it with heavy foot. Make sure its not a very hot day. I do it around 1am on the Canal Road.
    Faisal bhai, I have added Rs. 1000 Hi Octane from Zoom Station at ur recommendation. I am feeling a pleasure drive, with and without AC, but will share mileage experience when this HiOctane will be consumed. I trust ur suggestion will be fruitfull.
    Never underEstimate anyone. Might be a charade has a v8 in his heart.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No.. Thats not true. It can be cleaned and Honda guys do it for qll of there cars. Not sure why Toyota dies not have any such policy.
    Magic motor did the injector cleaning. They have A machine that performs ultrasonic bath to injectors and then test them if all of them are performing ideally. I saw the whole process and was very happy with it.
    10w40 and 5w40 both perform same when engine is at operating temperature. 5w though will perform better in winters and better startup. If you are satisfied with micking then stick to it.
    185/70/14 yokohama dna ecos 300. On their website, they are advertised as fuel efficient tyres.
    My vitz 2006 has 62000 kms reading on ODO, What Engine oil Should I use ??? Presently i am using Total Quartz 9000 5W 30.
    Never underEstimate anyone. Might be a charade has a v8 in his heart.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

They do pretty good brake service.. Much better than Toyota ravi. But as you said, they do not have any latest equipment for brake sercice. If you are sure then i can pay Toyota airport a visit..
    I read on PW that they have latest equipment but not sure, if its easy for you do pay a visit to Toyota airport.
    My car's brake servicing is due, thats why i m gathering info.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Yasirshafeeq View Post
    Faisal bhai, I have added Rs. 1000 Hi Octane from Zoom Station at ur recommendation. I am feeling a pleasure drive, with and without AC, but will share mileage experience when this HiOctane will be consumed. I trust ur suggestion will be fruitfull.
    Zoom is new in business , as per my knowledge they have two station at this moment in lahore. I planned to try it but i didn't find their proper website. I m very much satisfied from Attock Oil, not using Hi Octane at all. I m not feeling any knocking or lag from their petrol.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hope for the best...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My vitz 2006 has 62000 kms reading on ODO, What Engine oil Should I use ??? Presently i am using Total Quartz 9000 5W 30.
    5w30 is the best grade for Vitz. I have heard mixed reviews for Total 9000. If you want to try even better then use Toyota Genuine oil 5w30 tin pack imported from Japan. Its available at all the Toyota 3s centres.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I read on PW that they have latest equipment but not sure, if its easy for you do pay a visit to Toyota airport.
    My car's brake servicing is due, thats why i m gathering info.
    I am just 5kms away from Toyota Airport.. Came with my brother to his construction site. We shall be going there within 1 hour. I will let you know how they do it and if they really have some speacial equipment.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Zoom is new in business , as per my knowledge they have two station at this moment in lahore. I planned to try it but i didn't find their proper website. I m very much satisfied from Attock Oil, not using Hi Octane at all. I m not feeling any knocking or lag from their petrol.
    They have 3 stations as far as i know. 1 at MM alam road and two at Thokar niaz beg. They are new in business and they surely want their customer's trust. Their owner once met me at Thokar station and he was asking randomly to the car owners that how satisfied you are.. I told him i dont go anywhere else now.. And he said with confidence that our petrol is best in Lahore..
    Nit saying its better than Attock.. Attock liberty is company operated and is supposed to provide best possible quality and quantity.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List