0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@faisal.imtiaz.16 .. I met Mr Adnan today. He had a fellow of his check the ccar aswell. The car gave an error code of P0135. He said that the heat valve is faulty and I would have to replace the whole sensor.

Sent from my C2105 using PW Forums mobile app
    Under the Coconut tree

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

He suggested me to go to Bilal Gunj and to have new sensor hooked up. If the car stops giving an error code, then I should get the sensor. If not, then I should get a complete new O2 sensor with a Catalytic converter. Estimated cost for complete stuff is 6-7k.

Under the Coconut tree

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Far56 View Post
    yes bro swift is a awesome car. very powerful and comfortable but problem is my brother already owns it. so I love the shape of vitz and performance wise I have no idea.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app
    Yes Vitz 1.0 has bad acceleration, If u love the Shape of Vitz then Find 1.3L Vitz. Thats the best option. And 1.3 Vitz has better fuel consumption.
    Never underEstimate anyone. Might be a charade has a v8 in his heart.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Yasirshafeeq View Post
    Yes Vitz 1.0 has bad acceleration, If u love the Shape of Vitz then Find 1.3L Vitz. Thats the best option. And 1.3 Vitz has better fuel consumption.
    Is 1.3L Vitz is available in new shape? and what is the name of that model and price tag?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Far56 View Post
    Is 1.3L Vitz is available in new shape? and what is the name of that model and price tag?

Bro, in latest Model, 1.3 is available more easily under the following model names:
    1.3 Jewella
    1.3 U
    1.3 B
    1.3 F Smart Stop Package
    1.3 FL package etc
    Price tag is same of 1.0 L Approx 14 Lacs to 15 lacs.

Pakwheels pe kafi Ads aye huay hain.
    Never underEstimate anyone. Might be a charade has a v8 in his heart.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi everyone, recently i installed some audio upgrades in Vitz. i wrote my experience, have a look :

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/car...tle-punch-vitz

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Yasirshafeeq View Post
    Bro, in latest Model, 1.3 is available more easily under the following model names:
    1.3 Jewella
    1.3 U
    1.3 B
    1.3 F Smart Stop Package
    1.3 FL package etc
    Price tag is same of 1.0 L Approx 14 Lacs to 15 lacs.

Pakwheels pe kafi Ads aye huay hain.
    Thanks you very much bro

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LIANARULES View Post
    Should I try having it cleaned and then check? Since I have a feeling some carbon might've gone over it.

You do that... but if it does not work, a used kabli one will cost u roughly 1 to 1.5k...
    Driving is not about going from point A to point B, it is the point...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waleed911 View Post
    You do that... but if it does not work, a used kabli one will cost u roughly 1 to 1.5k...
    1-1.5k? .. No one has quoted me less then 3k for a O2 sensor. I got a Kabuli sensor 5-6 months ago. I'm more interested in getting a new one this time. Thanks!

Under the Coconut tree

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LIANARULES View Post
    1-1.5k? .. No one has quoted me less then 3k for a O2 sensor. I got a Kabuli sensor 5-6 months ago. I'm more interested in getting a new one this time. Thanks!

If u ve already tried a kabli one then don't go for it again... a new sensor is a bit steep but atleast u ll find out once and for all if it was the sensor that was the culprit all along or not...

Cheers...
    Driving is not about going from point A to point B, it is the point...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys! I really need help here! Today I went to Filter House for the oil change. I asked him specifically for Toyota Oil in Tin Pack. I was thinking it would be 5w-30 but the one they had turned out to be 5w-40. Now as I've reading all the posts in this thread. You guys said there is no suck thing as 5w-40, it's just either 5w-30 or 10w-30. But I remember due the fact that I kept saying to the filter house guy it affects the viscosity but he was insisting that it depends upon the first digit in front of "w" which was still the same,i.e., 5w. But anyways I might be wrong. So just trying strictly sticking to 5w-30 I bought MICKING 5w-30 Max fully synthetic with Alco air & oil filters as he suggested that these are German made and better than Original Toyota (Thailand), saying it's overrated. Kher, I did what he said. I got the deal in Rs.4000. The guy poured 3 & quarter engine oil in my Vitz. After starting the car I felt my engine to be lighter and acceleration was somewhat improved. I was extremely happy. After I came back to my room I thought maybe I should read about MICKING as I never heard of this company. My God! First thread I opened on pakwheels forum about MICKING engine oil. It was a fight between 2 groups. One saying it is extremely bad and the other saying it's the best next to Mobil1. I thought it's just the usual honda vs toyota fight thing. But later on I realized that the group which was debating in favor of MICKING were bunch of 4 guys (or maybe just one with 4 accounts) who have flooded the whole pakwheels forum with advertising of MICKING. SO basically nobody else discussed MICKING or even inquired about it at all. The ones who mentioned it were just bad reviews that how they felt so bad about acceleration and it turns into water at heat etc. now I'm too much concerned about it. Should I keep it this way until I hit 4k on my odometer or instantly get it changed for that 5w-40 Tin Pack. If yes, then should I get oil filter changed as well as some people say it gets dirt while changing oil so it's better to get it changed as well. I feel so horrible and disappointed right now. Kept reading forums for the past 5 hours like an OCD patient. Faisal! You mentioned that Alco is not a good company but that guy was emphasizing on the fact that these are Germans so they are much better than overrated Thailand Toyota oil filter and air filter. Please help me out! Anybody else using this MICKING Korean company oil?
    Thanks!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One more thing. When I checked the oil level it's so transparent that I can't even identify marking on the meter. The guy kept insisting that there is level bar visible. But I couldn't appreciate one. I didn't ask much about it because I know I'm a newbie so I might not be in a good position to check it. Plus I thought it's fully synthetic so maybe it's got something to do with the transparency and color thing.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I just checked the specs of the engine oil you used. Specs are very good with excellent viscosity index. Give it few days and you will be able to see the oil level. Keep checking the oil viscosity by rubbing the fingers with oil applied. You will be able to feel that oily feeling. All oils are good as far as they are original. Don't change the oil now as you have spent 4000rs. Keep using it but keep an eye on the oil level and viscosity. Don't ever listen to the reviews of the oils. Use them and decicde yourself.
    About the Alco filters, if you check both oil filters i.e Toyota and Alco, you will be able to see the quality difference. Toyota is much better. I never used Alco oil filter but air filter and it was of very bad quality. A lot of plastic and very little filter fibre that got blocked within few days. Next time use Toyota filter. I would never compromise on oil filter as i have seen guard filter opened and mixed with the engine oil and engine got ceased.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the oil filter tears apart because the oil change guys never "lubricate" the filter before fitting in, they fit the filter dry as it comes out of the box and in most cases this practice tears the filter media as soon as the engine is started

this has been covered various times by our senior member Xulfiqar
    https://www.facebook.com/OsamaAbbasPhotography

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waleed911 View Post
    If u ve already tried a kabli one then don't go for it again... a new sensor is a bit steep but atleast u ll find out once and for all if it was the sensor that was the culprit all along or not...

Cheers...
    Any idea of how much it'd cost? Thanks
    Under the Coconut tree

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Once again thanks Faisal!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks a lot guys

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by godsp3ll View Post
    One more thing. When I checked the oil level it's so transparent that I can't even identify marking on the meter. The guy kept insisting that there is level bar visible. But I couldn't appreciate one. I didn't ask much about it because I know I'm a newbie so I might not be in a good position to check it. Plus I thought it's fully synthetic so maybe it's got something to do with the transparency and color thing.
    I went to Filter house DHA main Blvd last Thursday for oil change of my vitz.....and guess what ...he suggested Micking to me as well. But I opted for Total Gold 5W30 instead of Micking stuff....as I never heard of that thing and didn't want to risk my car with some unheard oil. I did get Alco Air and Oil filters though and the car vibration was all gone however, within a week, the car feels same as it was before. The vibration of 1.0 liter vitz is world famous anyway.

I guess you should drive your car for about 3k to 4k kms with this oil and then change the oil with something else...may be Mobil or even Total Gold. As per the filter house Guy, TOTAL Gold that they have is imported and not the local stuff....but who knows.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Does anyone have any experience with Kabuli O2 sensors? The new one is too expensive and is out of the question. I will be changing my car by June 2015 . I want to get a Kabuli sensor in the meanwhile to turnoff the checklight.

Under the Coconut tree

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aakbar View Post
    I went to Filter house DHA main Blvd last Thursday for oil change of my vitz.....and guess what ...he suggested Micking to me as well. But I opted for Total Gold 5W30 instead of Micking stuff....as I never heard of that thing and didn't want to risk my car with some unheard oil. I did get Alco Air and Oil filters though and the car vibration was all gone however, within a week, the car feels same as it was before. The vibration of 1.0 liter vitz is world famous anyway.

I guess you should drive your car for about 3k to 4k kms with this oil and then change the oil with something else...may be Mobil or even Total Gold. As per the filter house Guy, TOTAL Gold that they have is imported and not the local stuff....but who knows.
    Your suggestions are pretty good but as Faisal said that Mobil is pretty damn expensive for VITZ.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List