0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hsumbal1 View Post
    I can't endorse whether these prices are fine or not, you can go to Montgomery road and do some price comparison...
    Go to kamal autos at montgomery road

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Toyota Vitz 1.0 F 2009 Model (Registered in Pakistan, April 2012) is up for sale.
    Beautiful car with fuel consumption of :
    City Drive:
    14.5-15.5 km/litre without AC
    12.5-13 km/litre with AC
    Long Route Drive:
    18.5-19 km/litre without AC
    16-17.5 km/ litre with AC
    Maintained at Toyota Walton Motors and in very good condition and driven on good grade fuel.
    Power steering,
    ABS Brakes,
    Power windows,
    Adjustable Headlights,
    New Tires,
    CVT Oil Changed,
    Multimedia screen original Japanese.
    Please contact 03334238888.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Somethings are just EXHAUSTING.....
    But now we GO VRRRRAAAAAAANNNNNSSSSSSSSSS..........

Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club - IMG 20141207 111114

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA Fellows,

I just bought 2007 Vitz 1.3L. 2SZ-FE.

i intend to install fog lights, RPM meter and rear view cam along with DVD player.

Regarding DVD player i am inclined towards Japanese W58 because its color matches the interior housing perfectly.

Can you guys help me with best place to get above mentioned things in ISB and PINDI. Also any guidance regarding there cost would be appreciated.

Regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA i have vitz 2004 import in 2006and car is with us till now and its first problem i faced today after accidently water spilled on engine during wash....

After washiing i drove car around 30 km to relatives stayed there for 2 hours no prob so far...then again drove around 15 kms and park car at raja sahib liberty and when i start car again it start jerking as engine is missing or knocking severly.

When i put little pressure on race padal it jerks ..but when i put gear in N and give full throttle 2 to 3 timea it dissapear and car went normal. no shivering
    Then from raja shaib i went to y block defence which is around 15 kms to relatives place and stay their about 2 hours...when i start car it again start shivering and after giving full race on P 2 to 3 time it again becomes normal....

So this is the problem guys ..plz tell me the solution what went wrong...as it is my first bad experience .

I will check the car again in the morning and then post again...plz help guys :-)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omer.s View Post
    AOA i have vitz 2004 import in 2006and car is with us till now and its first problem i faced today after accidently water spilled on engine during wash....

After washiing i drove car around 30 km to relatives stayed there for 2 hours no prob so far...then again drove around 15 kms and park car at raja sahib liberty and when i start car again it start jerking as engine is missing or knocking severly.

When i put little pressure on race padal it jerks ..but when i put gear in N and give full throttle 2 to 3 timea it dissapear and car went normal. no shivering
    Then from raja shaib i went to y block defence which is around 15 kms to relatives place and stay their about 2 hours...when i start car it again start shivering and after giving full race on P 2 to 3 time it again becomes normal....

So this is the problem guys ..plz tell me the solution what went wrong...as it is my first bad experience .

I will check the car again in the morning and then post again...plz help guys :-)
    Have your airfilter box checked aswell as the plugs.
    Under the Coconut tree

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LIANARULES View Post
    Have your airfilter box checked aswell as the plugs.
    In the morning i opened the hood and clean air filter with blower very litte dust and it was clean and then remove the battery for 5 min and done the idle learning procedure as shown in attachment and
    ALLAH ka shukar car doesnt vibrate or shiver...

rpm a bit higher and gears are also shifting on higher rpms as compared to before but during driving around 100 kms today the car becomes smooth as it was before...:-)

i think its a lesson for me to avoid engine wash by larger quantity of water...
    I only use engine degreaser spray once in two months and then cleans with wet towel and then dry with cloth ..it always went well ...Any how thanks lianarules :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    AOA Fellows,

I just bought 2007 Vitz 1.3L. 2SZ-FE.

i intend to install fog lights, RPM meter and rear view cam along with DVD player.

Regarding DVD player i am inclined towards Japanese W58 because its color matches the interior housing perfectly.

Can you guys help me with best place to get above mentioned things in ISB and PINDI. Also any guidance regarding there cost would be appreciated.

Regards
    For Japanese DVD player you may visit new shalimar shop located at sultan kouh.

number 0300-5110168.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default ABS Brakes Vitz 2006

Dear Fellows,

I have a little problem, In my vitz 2006 Sometimes ABS checklight (Yellow light in meter) is on, But when car is switched off and again Started, it goes away. It 1st time appeared after a car service-Wash. Before that wash it was fine. I had checked its BrakeOil level, its fine upto the required level. Then whats the isssue ? Is there any need of change of Break Pads? or the ABS Sensor is faulty by wash ??? Plz Help and guide me.
    Never underEstimate anyone. Might be a charade has a v8 in his heart.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Yasirshafeeq View Post
    Dear Fellows,

I have a little problem, In my vitz 2006 Sometimes ABS checklight (Yellow light in meter) is on, But when car is switched off and again Started, it goes away. It 1st time appeared after a car service-Wash. Before that wash it was fine. I had checked its BrakeOil level, its fine upto the required level. Then whats the isssue ? Is there any need of change of Break Pads? or the ABS Sensor is faulty by wash ??? Plz Help and guide me.
    Its usually a bad connection due to loose wire connectors, or moisture that creeps inside bad connectors, or wire shorts; or due to debris lodging itself into the sensor portion on the wheel hub. Some people had luck trying to slam on the brakes on an empty road (activates abs or dislodges the debris etc), others fixed it by taking off the connections, blow drying them and putting them back on the right way, yet for some it only fixed itself after finding the faulty sensor and replacing it.

Try the methods that don't cost you, then go towards expensive diagnosis & replacement if you have to.
    Selling Vitz+local cars - compatible bluetooth Ecu Scantool, High-amp car chargers, Apple-certified Lightning Cables, etc. Click on my name and see my started threads for details.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahsanonline View Post
    Its usually a bad connection due to loose wire connectors, or moisture that creeps inside bad connectors, or wire shorts; or due to debris lodging itself into the sensor portion on the wheel hub. Some people had luck trying to slam on the brakes on an empty road (activates abs or dislodges the debris etc), others fixed it by taking off the connections, blow drying them and putting them back on the right way, yet for some it only fixed itself after finding the faulty sensor and replacing it.

Try the methods that don't cost you, then go towards expensive diagnosis & replacement if you have to.
    I also faced the same issue. The problem was in the break light switch which is connected under the break paddle. Coated 1000rs to replace issue was gone

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys if I want to change the tires with the new ones like 185/70/R14, will I need to change RIM because of any difference in the width of it? Right now I've got stock version which is also R14.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by godsp3ll View Post
    Guys if I want to change the tires with the new ones like 185/70/R14, will I need to change RIM because of any difference in the width of it? Right now I've got stock version which is also R14.
    I changed my tyres to 185/65/R14. No issues, minute effect to mileage, improved braking and ground clearance

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys, how much do the brake pads of Vitz 2003 cost?
    Under the Coconut tree

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LIANARULES View Post
    Guys, how much do the brake pads of Vitz 2003 cost?
    I changed my vitz 2004 front brakepads 4 months back.there are two available at montgomry road .one is same as toyota 3s said oem and taiwan made is around 3700rs and one is local or chinese i dont remember correctly is 1500.
    i installed first one and they are good .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omer.s View Post
    I changed my vitz 2004 front brakepads 4 months back.there are two available at montgomry road .one is same as toyota 3s said oem and taiwan made is around 3700rs and one is local or chinese i dont remember correctly is 1500.
    i installed first one and they are good .
    The ones I got last time were for 1300. Now, I'm getting a price of 1700.
    Under the Coconut tree

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have recently sold my Vitz 2006 1000cc.. i was fedup with its weak Engine.. Knocking Sound.. Low Power and No PICK.. now i have got a Honda 1.8 Civic 2013.. which is fine.. but i am looking to buy another small car.. so kindly give me suggestion what model of Vitz has no SUCH issues which i faced in my previous owned 2006 Vitz 1000cc.

what model of vitz has soundless engine and gives NO sound of Knocking.. and has powerful engine. your help would be appreciated.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sniff999 View Post
    I have recently sold my Vitz 2006 1000cc.. i was fedup with its weak Engine.. Knocking Sound.. Low Power and No PICK.. now i have got a Honda 1.8 Civic 2013.. which is fine.. but i am looking to buy another small car.. so kindly give me suggestion what model of Vitz has no SUCH issues which i faced in my previous owned 2006 Vitz 1000cc.

what model of vitz has soundless engine and gives NO sound of Knocking.. and has powerful engine. your help would be appreciated.
    - Knocking sound can be fixed by using Hi-Octane
    - About weak engine! Well I think when you buy 1000 cc engine car you should expect it to perform like 1000 cc car not like 2.0 RS version.
    - Low Power! 1000 cc engine is supposed to be low power but fuel efficient. It's a simple maths. If you want small car with no sound of Knocking and has powerful engine try finding a good Lexus Hatchback with 2.0L engine that might solve all of your problems

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sniff999 View Post

Go for a 1.3 or 1.5 liter variants of vitz or 1st gen 1liter vitz

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers