0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

windscreen vitz2010

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -1527095

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

windscreen vitz2010

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -1527096

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

windscreen vitz2010

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -1527097

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

some one has broken my VITZ2010 front screen as seen in above images. Can anyone tell me what to do now? How much it will cost me to change it? Should I get original one or not ? Or from where i ca get the best one? #feelingdown

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I know a guy in lahore who sells China screens but tempered and shatterproof. I had my cultus broken bought from him and it's been 6 months and I am satisfied my cuzn got his 2001 vitz screen from him 4000 I think and can't tell if it's original or not. Lahore screen center 23 Montgomery Rd ask for mian adnan.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Does anyone know what this sign is indicating in Vitz 2005, it appears right above the time clock and its stable not blinking. Even when the ignition and engine is stopped?

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -1527806

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have just purchased a Toyota Vitz 2011 and first disappointment is "it hits the speed breakers with 3/4 passengers are riding.One friend suggest to change the tyres with bigger diameter and body will get height from road. The Car is having 165/70R14 81S size tyres right now. Another person suggested "packing rkhwa kay oncha krwa lo gari ko'' .. and third one told me that "packing" and original wheel base change could damage the suspension of my car.And if I change the original tyre size then I will always get the wrong mileage reading... Seeking help from you guys

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have a 2004 RS and I am going through the same issue 3/4 passenger and car is hitting the speed bumps, but why do they make so high speed bumps in Pakistan anyways. Well someone suggested to get the packing but I don't want to mess up the suspension on the car because it's TRD sportivo. Thinking about putting the original 17" RS from 2007-2010 rims on the car. What do you guys suggest.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Hello all

Hello all, ive been reading this blog from quite a while and thought to post as well. I recently got vitz 2007 second hand and it has only one problem that is related to suspension/shocks. Whenever the car hits the speed breaker it makes duzz duzz sound and when i drive over un even surface at good speed it completely waves the car and feels like car is going out of control/losing grip. Tyre size is 185 70 R14. Is the tyre size ok? or is there any way of checking by self whether there is packing or spacers installed? Any help would be appreciated as well as contact details of renowned shocks/suspension experts in Rwp/Isb. Attaching a pic of tyres for reference. Thanks in anticipation.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can any put a good review about vitz new shape ? I've heard it's sluggish and it's not CVT ?
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mirpk1 View Post
    I have just purchased a Toyota Vitz 2011 and first disappointment is "it hits the speed breakers with 3/4 passengers are riding.One friend suggest to change the tyres with bigger diameter and body will get height from road. The Car is having 165/70R14 81S size tyres right now. Another person suggested "packing rkhwa kay oncha krwa lo gari ko'' .. and third one told me that "packing" and original wheel base change could damage the suspension of my car.And if I change the original tyre size then I will always get the wrong mileage reading... Seeking help from you guys
    Get 185/70 tyres and 15" rim, mine vitz 2012 never hits with those rims
    |e.X.t.r.e.m.i.s.t.s| War Till Death

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mirpk1 View Post
    Get 185/70 R14. Mileage will not be disturbed. More Ground Clearance. No hit at normal Speed Bumps.
    Packing is harmful overall.
    Never underEstimate anyone. Might be a charade has a v8 in his heart.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohammadalee View Post
    Hello all, ive been reading this blog from quite a while and thought to post as well. I recently got vitz 2007 second hand and it has only one problem that is related to suspension/shocks. Whenever the car hits the speed breaker it makes duzz duzz sound and when i drive over un even surface at good speed it completely waves the car and feels like car is going out of control/losing grip. Tyre size is 185 70 R14. Is the tyre size ok? or is there any way of checking by self whether there is packing or spacers installed? Any help would be appreciated as well as contact details of renowned shocks/suspension experts in Rwp/Isb. Attaching a pic of tyres for reference. Thanks in anticipation.
    First of all,the Rims in ur car are chinese, of very low Quality. These rims are 6.5 inch wide, Car takes burden while moving them. Result poor Petrol consumption, Damages the Suspension etc etc. So instantly change the rims to Genuine ones, which have 5 inch width, or if u want alloys, the should be 5 to 5.5 inches wide. And Get ur suspension checked by a good mechanic for packing etc. Further guideline after checking the suspension. tc

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cr33D View Post
    Can any put a good review about vitz new shape ? I've heard it's sluggish and it's not CVT ?
    Its CVT Bro. Having same Engine (1KR FE) and Gears (CVT) as of 2nd Generation 2006-2010. A good grade import is worthwhile. Same Luxury as in 2nd Gen, But lengthwise some more leg space than previous Gen.

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have 2008 VITZ (2011 Import). Recently the Engine Light started appearing. I got it checked from Toyota in Islamabad and they did an IT check. EGR Sensor is the cause and Toyota doesnt have this part so they recommended to get it from some second hand market in Rawalpindi (Sultan ka khu). I need to know if someone has any experience with a good mechanic who could service my VITZ and resolve this and any other issues?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Yasirshafeeq View Post
    First of all,the Rims in ur car are chinese, of very low Quality. These rims are 6.5 inch wide, Car takes burden while moving them. Result poor Petrol consumption, Damages the Suspension etc etc. So instantly change the rims to Genuine ones, which have 5 inch width, or if u want alloys, the should be 5 to 5.5 inches wide. And Get ur suspension checked by a good mechanic for packing etc. Further guideline after checking the suspension. tc

Thanks mate, I got it checked with a shocks guy and he said rear shocks need replacement, they are done which I had suspected, any idea how much will vitz 2007 rear shocks will cost? kabli vs genuine? estimates? and yes ill do something about the rims.

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can plz someone tell me what mods can be done on 1000cc sz fe vitz 2004 plz replay

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Assalam o alaikum.
    Bought 2004 vitz in very good condition . on petrol. which engine oil is best? have read the thread but answers are old and products changes by time. some recommends Zic A+ and some says toyota genuine. toyota company recommends 5W30 but i think zic A+ is 5W20. also one oil seller recommends me to use toyota genuine oil 10W30 as he says that 5W30 is recommended for japan.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hassanabbas2 View Post
    Can plz someone tell me what mods can be done on 1000cc sz fe vitz 2004 plz replay
    if you want some real acceleration boost Perform the following steps and try to do all this in 1 day...

1. Get Denso (Original) Irridium Plugs.
    2. Get the oil and oil filter changed at 3000km to 3500km regardless of what people say.
    3. Install only Toyota's original Air Filter in your car.
    4. or simply get a Better Intake system.
    5. Use unleaded Fuel and Hi-Octane in 70 (Super unleaded) : 30 (Hi-Octane) Ratio.
    6. Get your car tuned and diagnosed (Computerized Diagnostic) by a proper Electrician
    7. Get your car's Throttle checked and Cleaned (mostly included in tuning).
    8. Get your car downpiped to 1.5" or 1.75" at most (if its not your family car) and install a heavy exhaust.
    9. Get rid of CNG kit (if Installed) because it is rarely available and not used by most nowadays.

Feel Free to correct me if i am wrong at any point..

CHEERS
    GO FAST OR GO HOME...
    Proud 1.5RS Vitz Owner

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys anyone can recommend good and authentic mechanic for vitz in Lahore, its getting very hard to get genuine mechanic these days...more a like they all are Jack of all and master of none..heard lot of magic motors but some peoples saying that he lost his credibility..any thoughts guys?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List