Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 534 of 605 FirstFirst ... 34434484524532533534535536544584 ... LastLast
Results 10,661 to 10,680 of 12081
Like Tree1572Likes

Thread: Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    obz3ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    40
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

    The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

  2. #10661
    PakWheeler Follow
    Yasirshafeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adil39 View Post
    Hi Dears.... can anyone please tell me if Vitz 2013 model 1.0 has a CVT or a CVT-i transmission???
    Its CVT. Basically CVT-i is is not anythng in Japan (Origin). One categaory "i-CVT" is a sub-type of CVT transmission. So finally Vitz has CVT in its Second and Third Generations yet.
    Never underEstimate anyone. Might be a charade has a v8 in his heart.

  3. #10662
    PakWheeler Follow
    o.giroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi,
    I have Vitz 2010. I have changes its original battery with AGS 60W. After replacing the car is vibertaiog alot wehter it is in D or N gear. Can any body tell me why it is happening and what should I do ? Is there any issue to use high voltage battery or not ?

  4. #10663
    PakWheeler Follow
    adil39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasirshafeeq View Post
    Its CVT. Basically CVT-i is is not anythng in Japan (Origin). One categaory "i-CVT" is a sub-type of CVT transmission. So finally Vitz has CVT in its Second and Third Generations yet.
    You are absolutely right dear, when it comes to iCVT as a sub type of CVT but I am talking in relation with the new Corolla that claims to have a CVT-i or the 7 speed Super CVT-i.. In essence, the general principle remains same as of any CVT but just to give a sporty feel, preprogrammed gear ratios have been mounted on the same CVT. It just mimicks gear changes. I thought it might be the case with newer Vitz models also. Please have a look at the link:

    https://www.pakwheels.com/blog/toyot...nsmission-cvt/
    No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient knights fulfils a man's ego like an automobile

  5. #10664
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MADDYBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,069
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by o.giroud View Post
    Hi,
    I have Vitz 2010. I have changes its original battery with AGS 60W. After replacing the car is vibertaiog alot wehter it is in D or N gear. Can any body tell me why it is happening and what should I do ? Is there any issue to use high voltage battery or not ?
    get you car scan and your problem will be solve hopefully
    if not then do use hi octance it will surely solve your problem
    -

  6. #10665
    PakWheeler Follow
    Uashah007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by o.giroud View Post
    Hi,
    I have Vitz 2010. I have changes its original battery with AGS 60W. After replacing the car is vibertaiog alot wehter it is in D or N gear. Can any body tell me why it is happening and what should I do ? Is there any issue to use high voltage battery or not ?
    It Due to ECU resetting. because of battery changing .
    Nothing to worry.

  7. #10666
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by o.giroud View Post
    Hi,
    I have Vitz 2010. I have changes its original battery with AGS 60W. After replacing the car is vibertaiog alot wehter it is in D or N gear. Can any body tell me why it is happening and what should I do ? Is there any issue to use high voltage battery or not ?
    The ECU has been reseted. Common problem after battery changing. Follow the chart below and will be back to normal In Sha Allah
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  8. #10667
    PakWheeler Follow
    friend82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    34
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear all.... I am in Quetta and I was looking for solutions to overcome the problem of knocking due to non availability of hi octane. Yesterday I came across a product which says tat it boosts the octane value of petrol. Any suggestions and expert opinions
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Muhammad Ali Alvi

  9. #10668
    PakWheeler Follow
    Majidkhan567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    413
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hi
    i have vitz 2003 previously it was on cng but now i have removed cng cylinder i have done tuning ,cleaning throttle body,spark plug but not getting more than 10km/h on ac , and car pick is also dead when ac is on, any one tell me what should i do ?

  10. #10669
    PakWheeler Follow
    adil39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by friend82 View Post
    Dear all.... I am in Quetta and I was looking for solutions to overcome the problem of knocking due to non availability of hi octane. Yesterday I came across a product which says tat it boosts the octane value of petrol. Any suggestions and expert opinions
    I used this thing once or twice probably while coming by road from Quetta till Pindi. I bought it from Caltex opposite Mir Afzal in city. I don't remember exactly but it was between Rs. 400-500. I was driving Margalla1.3L. I put this bottle with tank full. I didn't feel any visible difference in the drive but maybe it has done some engine cleaning.. With regards to it's Octane boosting; I doubt. I always remained worried about petrol quality in Quetta because smuggled Irani petrol was available everywhere and even Caltex, Shell n PSO were alleged to be using that. I used to get petrol from Total (airport road) .. never had issues.. my suggestion is that u may give it a try but don't expect too much from it. Even if Quetta gets hi-octane somehow, it will just be the name of petrol. Unfortunately, its all milaawat.. my personal experience of living almost 6 years in Quetta in different time periods..u will not find clean petrol in Quetta
    No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient knights fulfils a man's ego like an automobile

  11. #10670
    PakWheeler Follow
    friend82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    34
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adil39 View Post
    I used this thing once or twice probably while coming by road from Quetta till Pindi. I bought it from Caltex opposite Mir Afzal in city. I don't remember exactly but it was between Rs. 400-500. I was driving Margalla1.3L. I put this bottle with tank full. I didn't feel any visible difference in the drive but maybe it has done some engine cleaning.. With regards to it's Octane boosting; I doubt. I always remained worried about petrol quality in Quetta because smuggled Irani petrol was available everywhere and even Caltex, Shell n PSO were alleged to be using that. I used to get petrol from Total (airport road) .. never had issues.. my suggestion is that u may give it a try but don't expect too much from it. Even if Quetta gets hi-octane somehow, it will just be the name of petrol. Unfortunately, its all milaawat.. my personal experience of living almost 6 years in Quetta in different time periods..u will not find clean petrol in Quetta
    I m going to try petrol from Caltex near Mir Afzal as every one is recommending tat along with PSO infront of Askari park.... will mix this bottle in tank full and share the result regarding knocking..... thanx for detailed response
    Muhammad Ali Alvi

  12. #10671
    PakWheeler Follow
    Majidkhan567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    413
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    anyone

  13. #10672
    PakWheeler Follow
    electrolics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Daharki
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Aoa.

    There is ~3lac difference in old shape ~2k7 and and new shape Vitz 2k11 onwards.
    Is it worth the difference?
    I mean other than the shape.

    TiA

  14. #10673
    PakWheeler Follow
    ovais.abowath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can anyone tell me the avg feul consumption of Vitz 2007 , I am getting around 7 which is too low. Any tips on how to improve?

  15. #10674
    PakWheeler Follow
    Yasirshafeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Majidkhan567 View Post
    hi
    i have vitz 2003 previously it was on cng but now i have removed cng cylinder i have done tuning ,cleaning throttle body,spark plug but not getting more than 10km/h on ac , and car pick is also dead when ac is on, any one tell me what should i do ?
    What milegae on your ODO meter is reached??? What Engine oil are u using ?? What Tyre Size and Air Pressure ?? Wheel Balancing and Alignment when done?? Which Air Filter are u using ?? Then i can find the reason for u.
    Never underEstimate anyone. Might be a charade has a v8 in his heart.

  16. #10675
    PakWheeler Follow
    Yasirshafeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by electrolics View Post
    Aoa.

    There is ~3lac difference in old shape ~2k7 and and new shape Vitz 2k11 onwards.
    Is it worth the difference?
    I mean other than the shape.

    TiA
    You are at right point. If u have a clean 2006-2010 vitz then this Rs. 3 lac difference is unjustified. But if u can not find a clean ride of 2nd Gen then New one (3rd Gen) is peace of mind. Else, Cabin space wise and looks wise 2nd Gen is more attractive than the 3rd Gen. And Engine and Transmission system is same, then y u spend more money on same technology. Speedometer cluster of 2nd Gen is also very beautiful, while 2011 onwards vitz has conventional (old) style meter behind the steering.
    Never underEstimate anyone. Might be a charade has a v8 in his heart.

  17. #10676
    PakWheeler Follow
    Yasirshafeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ovais.abowath View Post
    Can anyone tell me the avg feul consumption of Vitz 2007 , I am getting around 7 which is too low. Any tips on how to improve?
    Use 5w-30 Engine oil only. In average price Total Quartz 9000 5w-30 is recommended (using myself) and Kixx 5w-30 is also well. Use Leppon AIr Filter or any good quality filter. Keep Air filter clean (through air pressure every fortnightly). Keep Air pressure in Tyres at 32 psi, recommended for vitz. If tyres are older (having punctures or repairs then at 30 psi). Clean throttle body from a computerised workshop. Check spark plugs tips and condition. (replace if necessary else put them again). Check your driving style (no excessive brakes and throttles plz). You will get around 11 km/L in city and 14 to 16 km/L at long. InshAllah. Cheers
    Never underEstimate anyone. Might be a charade has a v8 in his heart.

  18. #10677
    PakWheeler Follow
    electrolics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Daharki
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasirshafeeq View Post
    You are at right point. If u have a clean 2006-2010 vitz then this Rs. 3 lac difference is unjustified. But if u can not find a clean ride of 2nd Gen then New one (3rd Gen) is peace of mind. Else, Cabin space wise and looks wise 2nd Gen is more attractive than the 3rd Gen. And Engine and Transmission system is same, then y u spend more money on same technology. Speedometer cluster of 2nd Gen is also very beautiful, while 2011 onwards vitz has conventional (old) style meter behind the steering.
    I'm thinking of buying a Vitz.

    Would you recommend saving even more and getting the 99 model in good working condition? There is one model which had sunroof and lots of extra features.

    BTW, I do like the styling of the new 3rd Gen Vitz and that's the only attraction for me. But if performance, drive and fuel economy is the same then I wouldn't mind 2nd Gen or even the 1st Gen for that matter.

  19. #10678
    PakWheeler Follow
    Yasirshafeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by electrolics View Post
    I'm thinking of buying a Vitz.

    Would you recommend saving even more and getting the 99 model in good working condition? There is one model which had sunroof and lots of extra features.

    BTW, I do like the styling of the new 3rd Gen Vitz and that's the only attraction for me. But if performance, drive and fuel economy is the same then I wouldn't mind 2nd Gen or even the 1st Gen for that matter.
    1st Gen is very good, But the same matter prevails here. If u can find a clean ride (mostly in genuine condition) then it has a four cylindered Engine, which means more power and better fuel economy than 2nd Gen and 3rd Gen vitz which has 3 cylinder Engine.
    But if u have enough money then Go for the latest one, coz it will be a peace of mind. Plz remeber there is nothng like peace of mind.
    Never underEstimate anyone. Might be a charade has a v8 in his heart.

  20. #10679
    PakWheeler Follow
    mtauseefsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Post My side mirrors got stolen

    My side mirrors got stolen today from Wapda Town Lahore. I am attaching the pictures of my car and picture of biker who stole them. The mirror covers were of blue carbon fiber with red line in middle. If anyone see them anywhere then please contact me at 03334647359.Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -1595170Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -1595173Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -1595168Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -1595169

  21. #10680
    PakWheeler Follow
    adil39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by electrolics View Post
    Aoa.

    There is ~3lac difference in old shape ~2k7 and and new shape Vitz 2k11 onwards.
    Is it worth the difference?
    I mean other than the shape.

    TiA
    Bro... it's a personal preference but in my point of view, please understand that a car (whichever) besides it's utility is also an asset. 2006-10 model is indeed good if at all u find a clean n well maintained car. The older the model, the difficult it becomes for u to find a clean car. If u have some extra bux, go for a newer model. A newer model of any car will definitely be better than the previous one in all aspects; shape being a personal preference as I said earlier. Some will like the odo cluster behind the steering wheel n some would like it in the middle. I personally like the interior of 2006-10 vitz but I own a 2013 Vitz cos the shape of 2011 onwards Vitz is lovely.. in the end, if u spend 3k more or less, it's up to you but the value of your car will also correspond to that...
    No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient knights fulfils a man's ego like an automobile

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •