0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    MashAllah what a beauty.
    U package now only comes in 1300 vitz
    And don't worry about 150 mark...get your plugs checked and filters and throttle body cleaned.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
    Thanks yar... yar everything was checked 1300kms ago. Plugs are also okay and ecu was checked which had few errors which were diagnosed and cleared. Before that car was giving 14km average on motorway... and yesterday it gave 22kmpl average... I don't Rev it... always keep the rpm under 2k (in city). Car is absolutely amazing. People say that 1000cc screams a lot and makes a lot of noise... well that's coz they've messed up the engine and transmission after driving it on high rpm... it's been with me since last 3 years and till now it's done 20k kms. Taken good care of it... just wanted to ask if everything was fine

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Everything is tuned up and it regularly gets checked up... oil change air filter are done after every 3500kms. I use zic a in it. Used high octane 3 times in last 3 years... doesn't knocks coz I keep rpm under 2k. Easily reaches 100km. Total driven till now is 79k kms. I've driven it around 20k kms. Bought it 3 years back. No not selling her :p she's like a gem which cannot be replaced.
    Plugs are also good. Everything was checked 1300kms ago.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crown5310 View Post
    I have a 1krfe 1000cc 2008 Vitz. Yesterday i visited Faisalabad and noticed that on the motorway it was struggling to cross 150kmph mark... Previously it used to touch 170... The car is not used much... its driven once a week. While going i drove at 120kmph and the average it gave was around 18 and while coming back it gave close to 22kmpl average and i kept it between 90 and 100... Ive got it tuned up and computer has also been checked. Nothing is wrong with the car. The catalytic converter is also fine. I use Caltex regular petrol (F7 Company operated pump). It reaches 140 quite quickly but after that it struggles. The last time i drove it at 170 was over a year ago so i dont remember exactly how much time it took to reach 170... Is it normal for a 1000cc 3cyl vitz to take time after it reaches 150?
    I didnt pushed it for more than 30 seconds coz i thought that something might happen... RPM was at 4500 at 140kmph and it took around 10 to 20 seconds to reach 150kmph... At 130kmph the RPM is around 3500...

Last year while coming back from Lahore it gave an average of 24kmpl and i drove it at 90kmph at 1500 rpm... So mileage is pretty good and doesnt needs a lot of power if its under 100.
    And ABS is also not working... The person who checked it said that the sensors are okay but there is some problem in wires or the pump... Didnt had much time so i told him that ill bring it some other day.

I got it tuned up in January, 2016 and changed oil and air filter... I use Zic A. The guy said that all sensors were working and the transmission oil level is also okay and even transmission oil sensors were good.
    Transmission oil was changed 20k kms ago.
    you need a proper scan from a different place using a deep level scanner to see if there are any codes and the fuel trims etc to see if there is any other issue with the car. otherwise performance seems fine, 1 year ago past experience isnt a usefull comparison, lof of things can influence the speed in this tiny little car, including outside temperature, the engine will have less air in higher temperatures, fuel, tyre pressure, weight, uphill downhill, air filter and if there is any problem a proper scan would tell it, meanwhile you need to get the braking system fixed as its dangeorus to drive with these lights on.
    If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes have to fix abs... went once for fixing that but the guy said that the sensors are working... there's some other problem which he said that he will need time to fix... I never leave my car so I was in a hurry that's why it hasn't been fixed till now. I've got her checked up from 3 people and the one who checked it last time is the best. He has a good scanner and found several errors which were cleared. Tyre air pressure is 30 on the motorway and ac is always running at 26 or 25 degrees. I should mention this again that other 1000cc vitz have 14 inch rims and small tyres. This one has 15 inch. Took it to 170 while coming back from lahore and also did that while going to peshawer and that is uphill climb. Yesterday tested it on plain road while going towards lahore.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys there is a small problem. My car's left side front shock is giving some noise of "Tak" "tak on bumps. I took it to my local mechanic and he tightened it a bit but then the sound increased so I made him loosen it up a bit.
    He says that the shock needs to be opened and then we will check whether there is an issue with Z link or the shock.

Now that sound is not so much that I get my shock opened on it or you can say that I am not prepared to get it opened.

My shock works perfectly fine, I mean the cusion of it and secoondly I am using 15" rims with 185/65 tyres with it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MashAllah what a beauty.
    U package now only comes in 1300 vitz
    And don't worry about 150 mark...get your plugs checked and filters and throttle body cleaned.

Yar theres something else also in this vitz which i havnt seen in any other automatic transmission car till now... Other cars slow down when you remove your foot from the accelerator when car is in D but in this vitz even if you remove your foot it doesnt slows down and drives like its in Neutral... If their is a lil slope the speed increases even when its in D... Tested other cars on the same road and they start to slow down when foot is removed from the accelerator... I think this thing helps it in getting that 22kmpl average on motorway.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All,
    Please can anybody send me owner's manual for Vitz 2012. (Model: DBA-KSP130-AHXNK)
    mhsolangi@hotmail.com
    Thanks.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have Toyota Vitz 2011 4 cylinder (1Kr-Fe) from last 3 month with 60K on odo, very good experience of drive. When I switch on, shows "electric power steering warning", and it disappear when engine start. I do not know, whether it has issue or not. I have no issue while deriving and one friend told me, if it continue even after engine start/deriving, then must be checked. Any one has experience like this, can share or any suggestion?. Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by husnain78 View Post
    I have Toyota Vitz 2011 4 cylinder (1Kr-Fe) from last 3 month with 60K on odo, very good experience of drive. When I switch on, shows "electric power steering warning", and it disappear when engine start. I do not know, whether it has issue or not. I have no issue while deriving and one friend told me, if it continue even after engine start/deriving, then must be checked. Any one has experience like this, can share or any suggestion?. Thanks
    Firstly it's a 3 cylinder engine.
    Yes this is normal nothing to worry.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umarpal7 View Post
    Guys there is a small problem. My car's left side front shock is giving some noise of "Tak" "tak on bumps. I took it to my local mechanic and he tightened it a bit but then the sound increased so I made him loosen it up a bit.
    He says that the shock needs to be opened and then we will check whether there is an issue with Z link or the shock.

Now that sound is not so much that I get my shock opened on it or you can say that I am not prepared to get it opened.

My shock works perfectly fine, I mean the cusion of it and secoondly I am using 15" rims with 185/65 tyres with it.
    Replace stabalizer bar (sway bar) linkages (front or rear as per issue).
    Don't leave a highway for a byway....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes, its a 3 Cylinder if its 1KR-FE. Its mentioned in User Manual that when u ignite/Start the Engine then all checklights once on and then after 2 3 seconds gets off. its a normal procedure. But if a light comes on after engine is on and remained on for more than 5 6 seconds then its a problem that must be scanned.
    Never underEstimate anyone. Might be a charade has a v8 in his heart.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks; Dear Nabeel Ali,
    My Vitz-2011 (1000cc) has 4 cylinder (on book and confirmed by mechanic). Give an average 21.7kml without ac and 17kml with ac on GT road (Islamabad to Lahore and vice versa) . One more question 'While staying at signal, vibrate slightly' again it is normal or some issue.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks; Dear Nabeel Ali,
    My Vitz-2011 (1000cc) has 4 cylinder (on book and confirmed by mechanic). Give an average 21.7kml without ac and 17kml with ac on GT road (Islamabad to Lahore and vice versa) . One more question 'While staying at signal, vibrate slightly' again it is normal or some issue.
    Bhai nahi. 1kr-fe is 3 cylinder. And on book there might be a mistake. And your mechanic has no knowledge about engines then.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai nahi. 1kr-fe is 3 cylinder. And on book there might be a mistake. And your mechanic has no knowledge about engines then.

Maybe special 1kr-fe engine ho

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crown5310 View Post
    Maybe special 1kr-fe engine ho
    Ager aesa hai tu mujhay bhi dilwa do

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All,
    I have bought Vitz 2012 unregistered, mileage 66000 km (confirmed by original auction sheet).
    Please guide me what usual maintenance is required. I have got changed oil, oil filter and air filter from toyota service center.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mhussain View Post
    Dear All,
    I have bought Vitz 2012 unregistered, mileage 66000 km (confirmed by original auction sheet).
    Please guide me what usual maintenance is required. I have got changed oil, oil filter and air filter from toyota service center.
    Congratulations mashAllah. A beauty indeed.
    From Toyota 3s first get your throttle cleaned, plugs checked, and also get your car tuned from obd scanner. As your car is 60k driven get its cvt oil changed as well.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congratulations mashAllah. A beauty indeed.
    From Toyota 3s first get your throttle cleaned, plugs checked, and also get your car tuned from obd scanner. As your car is 60k driven get its cvt oil changed as well.

Thank u very much Nabeel. I will get these things done tomorrow InshaAllah.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salaam

vitz jewella required in lahore fresh import

contact 0323-8864548

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have recently bought 2014 vitz, I want to know is inserting packing a good way to lift up the car?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List