0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi, I just want someone to help me to get owners manual for 2005 Vitz. Secondly can somebody guide me what is “S” stands for on automatic transmission gear lever? One should drive on “D” or “S”. My third question is how we can get the extra key remote for Vitz keyless entry .There must be some web site for these kinds of parts.
    Regards,
    Insane

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi, I just want someone to help me to get owners manual for 2005 Vitz. Secondly can somebody guide me what is “S” stands for on automatic transmission gear lever? One should drive on “D” or “S”. My third question is how we can get the extra key remote for Vitz keyless entry .There must be some web site for these kinds of parts.
    Regards,
    Insane

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the mileage should be more than that.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You mean to say mileage will be more if we drive on”S”
    Insane

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No no no dont drive on S or ull mess up your transmission. Just drive only on D.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

TYRONE=is the milage Q for me i am also of the same opinion will chage the plugs and the air filter thel will evaiuate again

I joined this forum after i got the car! Well i have had a talk with altaamsh (ALTA) really helpful yar i told him that i already got the car and wanted a good mechanic and he helped me with that. this is what i call a community !!! we take care of each other not our profits and stuff!! thanks ALTA!

how can i add my pic with the NICK any idea???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Need suggestion ???

I went to this optimum sports at zamzama he was offering me cool air intake system, electrical stablizer, spark plugs, mufler for 10K do u think is it worth spending that he said that it will enhance the whole drive thais is just the basic to enhancement.

my Q is that is it worth doing all that i do not race and dont have any intentions to do that ... what do u think???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mbkhan

No idea about the air intake system, maybe someone more knowledgeable will be able to guide you.

Yes I changed my plugs, air filter, oil filter and engine oil and there is a slight diff but still mine is low at 8 km / litre

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for god sake any1 plz help me.im usin vitz for more than a year on cng.problem now is that wen i start it in morning its starts on 1st sulf but with a very low rpm.if i dont press the accelerator for about 2 mins until its temp indicator is of ,it swithches off n then it is a worst nyt mare.the car keeps on taking sulf but in vain.a very strongly charged battery is needed to start it.ive visited many mechanics includin the toyota sales n services people.al of them hv given up.plzzz plzz if any1 knows wt 2 do plz let me kno as soon as possible

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Ranafarrukh,

The problem you have mentioned seems to be that petrol and cng are being mixed up. The is a small part with cng kit that controls the pertrol and cng conversion. I think you should go to some cng installer and ask him to check the convertor and replace if required.
    Race lani Jay ....:-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Guys!

Wow, the Club Vitz is booming like anything I had to read to catch up on a lot of things and I think, I am not wrong, I have left a couple of things too but overall, AMAZING work guys! Hats off to all the people here

Tyrone: I asked my friend about spacers. What he said was that there are two types of spacers. One that are hard and the others are soft. Now, I am not sure if he was talking about an AL Spacers or Rubber Spacers but there is a possibility there you might have two qualities in rubber spacers, hard and soft.

Soft ones wear out soon but they are safe and do not damage the car. The only problemis that you'll have to change them after some time. For me THIS sounds better if I am to choose between Al/rubber spacers. I wouldn't want to damage the original parts at any cost... who would?

On the other hand, I talked to my dealor when I got the car and told him that I am planning to have a CNG kit installed so I need to get the site lifted an inch or two and asked him about the spacers. He said that spacers can last one day, one month, you never know. He told me to ignore the spacers and go for the springs. He said that it might cost me way more but he said that it'll solve this issue for ever and I won't have to worry about it ever again. He told me that it'll cost me 7-8k PKR which of course is a lot of money IF you compare it with the cost mentioned in some of the earlier posts (1 or 2k PKR)
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ranafarrukh & all CNGed vitz owners

Dear mine vitz had also been suffering from starting problem, i.e. it will be missing whenever started (u know efi always starts on petrol and then converts to cng). During this conversion phase my ride was always struggling and i had to start it twice or thrice to smoothly come on CNG. Interim solution to this problem was that put out one of the fuse in fuse box in engine OR disconnect battery terminal and connect it again. What happens by this practice is that all errors accumulated by ECU are vanished and car is fine for a day or two but again check engine indicator will be lightened up and problem will start reoccuring slowly. I had also visited hell of mechanics including Toyota etc but none of them was able to solve the glitch. So far my conclusion is that its O2 sensor which creates this problem on CNGed vitz. When car is running on petrol there is absolutely no issue and no check engine indicator. but when car runs about 30-40 kms on CNG, the O2 sensor starts giving wrong readings to ECU, as it cannot recognize emissions of CNG and ultimately ECU starts mixing air and CNG wrongly and this leads to abnormal behavior of the car. About one week ago i unplugged the O2 sensor and since then I'm not facing any starting trouble. My car starts on 1st self in the morning and then converts to CNG without any problem.

Dear, be warned this is mine own experiment and I have shared it with you ppl. An expert's opinion is required if disconnecting O2 sensor is right or not? byw logically it seems okay as car is having no issues neither on CNG nor on Petrol but check engine indicator is there and it would be there coz O2 sensor is disconnected.

U can talk to me on 0321-5192527

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i'm touching 10,000 KMs since i bought. anything i need to do now?
    how about gear fluid change? or break fluid? or power steering fluid? didnt change them when i bought the car.
    and also, i am thinking about radiator service... that also i never did. any recommendations, dos and do nots?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ wzahoor
    i think disconnecting the O2 is not advisable as it plays several other roles as well. Since you are from Rawalpindi, i can guide you to a person who can fix your problem in 150-200 Rs. his shop is in Chaklala Scheme 3.
    if interested, you can contact me at 0333-5570792

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi there ...any one can tell me dat is their any option to lease the vitz ,is there any bank here in pakistan? please give me suggestions ........am very interested
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ANY car can be leased here in Pakistan. Call up banks and they'll tell you all the details. Every bank is offering auto and car financing. Call them up
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can any one help me how can i get these dual silencers(only) & where in KHI pls help []
    http://www.darsequran.com/ http://www.aswatalislam.net/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA Friends,

@all.. i would like to share one important thing with all of you.. as i said earlier in this forum ZIC engine oil is better but now the experts are saying its not the original ZIC lots of "2 no" is every where so he advised me to use a different oil .. its asaduia or some thing like that written in arabic..i purchased it from him and after using it i can bet any one.. its the best the car is much lighter and smoother and i can feel the difference.. even i have to change my driving style ..now its flying even in low rpm... i was using Shell synthetic it was expensive and almost on same cost i bought this one.

@Tyrone there are two types of rubber spacers.. one made up of truck tyres and they are the best.. the other quality sux.. tears off almost in 1-2 months. so i am gonna replace it soon with the better one.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ vitz and zeeshan

Thanks. I will be putting them spacers / springs whatever I decide later on as I'm quite busy and cannot take off from work. I will also check my friend's car as he as put CNG Coil springs and has raised his car and would like to check his drive to see how it feels.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What is the cost of side view mirrors (both sides) of Vitz model 2001 (non-auto folding) and from where to get in Karachi?
    -

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List