0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

here is a post that i did about Vitz Ts,hope you vitz fan's will like it

CLICK HERE
    no comments

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

here is a post that i did about Vitz Ts,hope you vitz fan's will like it

CLICK HERE
    no comments

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@All, thanx help appreciatd
    @vitzrules, thanx well im going for the same rims uve got but i waz confusd but nw they are confirmd but ur rims have lines on the spokes i dunt want dat aur dunlop tires are stiffer than yokohama so ill get yokohama, but problem is dat yoko es1000 isnt avalible in 185 aur 155 k bad 185 would make da car real heavy i dunt want dat either i mite get them kal ya parsu
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cont...
    Last tym i chkd market tires were costing around 3500 each approx. 14000 n 13-14 k for rims abt 28k in all i dun wana sell da orignals they only sell for abt 1-2k so isnt it worth keeping them n give em when selling the car and also temme some gud rim tyre wala and how to check da date manufacturd of the tire thanx in advance
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cont...
    Last tym i chkd market tires were costing around 3500 each approx. 14000 n 13-14 k for rims abt 28k in all i dun wana sell da orignals they only sell for abt 1-2k so isnt it worth keeping them n give em when selling the car and also temme some gud rim tyre wala and how to check da date manufacturd of the tire thanx in advance

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nice cars you guys!!

nice VVT-i logo below vitz. You catched my heart man! i was thinking of doing that.

More, thanks for help about wd-40

more, i m going to tint my mirrors.

what you guys say?

i want to tint 5 door windows(including boot window)

if i put full black paper at back side, if i turn on the heater, will it spoil the paper or the add gaps? i think so. so, whats the solution for that?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I got Appollo Tyres made in India the shop is Tyre Point and i got the RIMS and Tyres for 25K all inclusive.

The tyres have a warranty of 50,000 KMS if anything goes wrong he will replace it!! this also included wheel balancing, alignment.

The Rims are Italian and the tyres have 175/70 it has given height to the car and it does not rub atol.

The shop is TYRE Point at dha phase 2 market KHI.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mbkhan, isnt it tire depot no offence mgr dat guy is a meeethy churi(sweet nife) i dunt lyk him every 1 has their own choice mgr hee gives appolo to evry 1
    and i guess apolo se to, local general tyres ache hain atleast u help ur own country mgr i prefr yokohama over all show sha k lie "es1000" aur normal use k liye "aspec" also telme effects on fuel and is going to khalid-bin-waleed road worth??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Chinyoti
    I wud prefer dunlop bcoz thy r long lasting. More over its on u. 2ndly install 185/65R14 thy'll increase da look and grip. It'll not make da car much heavier. I also didnt liked da lines on spokes. But i liked da flat rims, therefore i went for it.
    When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. Kill few become a murderer, Kill more become a conqueror. It's not about the money. It's about the money. Remember everything, forgive nothing.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I installed it frm Yokohama tyres spotted on Khalid bin Waleed rd. He is gud guy. My tyres warranty is 80,000 km. If u r intrested gav me a ring, v'll both go to hm.
    When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. Kill few become a murderer, Kill more become a conqueror. It's not about the money. It's about the money. Remember everything, forgive nothing.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Apollo is the hardest tyre available and certainly not suited for Pakistani roads. will give you pleasure driving for a month but problems afterward because of less flexibility. dunlop is ideal; kumho is ok.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Vitz rules. Thanx bro drop ur number ere i tell u wen going , by da way u got dunlop tyres from yokohama dealer gud yaha kisi ka imaan paka nai hai well my friend has 185's in his vitz he said mudguard se lagti hai gari while turning
    @sq,bro dun noe abt kumho mgr dunlop is hardr then yokohama ive dun this test honda also stopd using dunlops, i prefr yokohama then bridgstone

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro my number is +923459104099. Call me any time u r free v'll go to him nd he'll briefly discuss it wid u bout it. 2ndly my tyre is 185 u come here and get a drive. No hardness no rubbing. I usually turn da stearing full it doesnt rubb at all.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vitz rulz, yar zeeshan dats ur name na well us bande ka naam wam hai ya koi aur describtion so i could giv him ur reference in case i go with my dad i wont be able to take u with me most probably dad dosent goes for things lyk dis magar who noes un ka mood kub change hojai. Wats ur vitzs model any more add ons???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@wrangler, wel kal i usd wd-40 i drove the car today and i think the problem is solved i only drove abt 2kms and i gues abt 90% noise is gone kal parsu mein results samne aainge

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Chinyoti
    Same here my dad is also very much curious of personel cars as well of govt cars. Yar no matter u visit him. Jus take a survey. As he dnt know me much. U jus tell him i m cozin of dat guy to whos white vitz u recently installed rims and tyres.
    He is having 2 shops one at the end of khalid bin waleed rd at qaideen chowk, his father runs dat shop and dis guy is in the 1st shop. Take a survey all over da market thn visit him. If it suits u thn go for it.
    Bro my model is 2003 early no add ons on my car till now. Only bought musik system. Will b going for side skirts and HIDS. Dnt know when coz budget is low. Heheh!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vitzrulz, well same ere socha bohat kch hai mgr lagaya kch nai mgr lete hee spoiler lagwalia tha thore din phle i had seat covers, and tinted da car xept the front two mirrors i put kenwood 715s us k sath amp lagana hai, then cums hids side skirs and neons my problem is k my dads says yh sub falto kharche hain to i have too save for all the stuff rims aur seat cover k pese aba se mille

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Chinyoti
    Same here, i also tinted my complete car. Yar but it is very difficult at night to drive in. Yar i also wantd to install da spoiler, but i dnt want to drill in da body at all. I installed kenwood speakers 6930, 1 alpine amp, JVC woofer and deck is very 3rd rated. Inshallah i'll buy mp3 pre in 2 or 3 days. I've saved money for it. Also bought seat covers.
    Dnt go for neons thy break down whn it touches da speed breakr. As u know vitz is very much drop. My dad also dnt gav me money for all dis stuff, i save it frm ma poket money. he only bot seatcovers, rims and tyres for me nd mentainence and fuel is all on him.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vitzrules
    ap ne kon sa tyre size dala hai in ur car and ye sound system kitnay ka fit hua hai wid out deck... mere pass bhi porani gari ki dvd mp3 pari hoi hai
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@sun2sunny
    Bro ye woofer jvc ka bahr se aaya tha, alpine ka amp bhe bahr se aaya tha. Both r original. I bot speakers frm tariq rd on 3k. Woofer beam box on 1200rs, complete fitting and wiring 3k. My tyre size is 185/65R14

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List