0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Where can I find Vitz Manual/Documentation, any help would be highly appreciated
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ppl i am using appolo from nov. Alhamdolillah no problem yet! u might be righ k meethi churi hai .... well i am sure that he is not a luteera as the ppl at k bin wal a shop wala there gave me a bidget of 35K and he gave me the same for 25 wid all fitting balancing and allignment. well we all say this we do not give any fiada to our country by buying yoko on Dunlop etc.. well I have been to indai and they are far ahed in technology there Michiline Franace has setup a production facility and Appolo is manufactured on the same plant! the QC is done under french standards. I am not supporting india or any one but just tryong to sAY THAT if we buy from PK we contribute to the country.
    Dunlop there are 5 grades available one is 3500, 4000,48A00,5700... so where to go and bang ur head!!!

i was having problem before changing the tyres as alot of rubbing was there on spd breakers but now all is fine and i am happy by the performance and drive...

Dont be a follower create your own path and let others follow
    VITZ RULEZ!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mbkhan
    m not follwing any body, ive selected dunlop on ma own. 2ndly if u gav a c thru m suggesting dunlop not forcing to go for dunlop.
    When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. Kill few become a murderer, Kill more become a conqueror. It's not about the money. It's about the money. Remember everything, forgive nothing.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi guys i have bought a new vitz and it has a Builtin navigational lcd screen and vcd/cd player the problem ist that it doesnt play cds/vcds the dealer from which i bought it told me that take it to any car audio shop they'll put tv card in it and then it will be able 2play vcds/tv etc .Is it true bcz i dont know much abt car audio

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hei a.salam all i got rims tyres in my car my pc,s modem out ill post pics soon
    @vitz rules, i got the rims u have but in 6 spokes 5 wale kahen nai they and i got yokohama a539,185/65/r14 es100 was avalible in 185/60/r14 n dat was very low every dealer recomended nt to go for it aur orignals were going out for 1200, so i kept em mgr scene hogaya parsu driver gari mar aya yar mje itna apsos hua
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@chinyoti
    Dnt tel me, driver smashed da car. Very sad.
    Gud bro! Yokohama r also best tyres. Obviously u shud go for 185/65R14. okz so ur default tyres were going on 1200, i sold mine on 2k. Did u contact dat dealer, how did find him? Wat was ur total expenditure?
    When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. Kill few become a murderer, Kill more become a conqueror. It's not about the money. It's about the money. Remember everything, forgive nothing.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salams!
    guys dat wd-40 spray worked. And no noise from door knobs. U people also gav it a try.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vitzrules, well han yar mere pas gari 1.5 saal se scratchless thee mashallah se dis son of a ... Kheir 2 week mein agla bumper, 2 doors, and left side below the door their,s a scratch, kheir i didnt like any rims at dunlop, so theirs a k.b.s wahan se lagwai hain mujhe ek bande ne purane tires k 2.k lagadie they but his rims were costing 28500 mujhe 26700 k pare bus allingement krani hai ab.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@chinyoti
    Bro i also keep ma car clean. Congrats for new tyres and rims. Yaar do allignment and balancing must or else ur car will bubble after 80kmph, and yes do digital allignment.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vitz rulez, yar wese gari set hai but im being supersticious aur mein wesse bhee qeera admi hoon so i want my ride to be perfect first i have to goto the suspension walla i had the right shock absorber changed so im the car is low from the that side us ki hieght set kranni hai then ill get the allingment done, aur koi janne walla ya acha banda hai allingment walla in defence area or where ever !!!!! in karachi

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA,
    I am a new member of this club.Just a couple of days back, I bought a Platz 2002 with A/T. The car is used for almost one year in Pakistan but on petrol.I liked the ride very much.Earlier, I had a city 99 on cng.Platz is more spacious than city though looks shorter than city.The road clearance is quite better than city99.It just needs new tyres and rest all is okey.Now, I am thinking of getting it on cng. Guys, pls advise which cng kit configuration suits more to Platz 1.0L and how much it costs now a days. Thanks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Chinyoti
    Yaar as such i dnt know any allignment wala. But yaar i did it from the shop located on left side of qaideen rd. Whn u come from Qaids tomb to tariq rd. Thn it comes on left side, its digital. U search it near u, i think its far from u.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yaaar rawalpindi/islamabad main kisi ko digital alighment walay ka pata hai...aur ye chamber adjusment wheel adjusment kia hota hai??? aur is k kitnay chanrges hotay hain..
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@sun2sunny,
    The best alignment wala in RWP is on Faizabad 1st shop if you are coming from isb to rwp after crossing the over head bridge or faizabad bus stop. The person is quite skillfull and chamber adjustment is done if the tyre is at angle. due to chamber adjustment the tyre can be woren out from one side (inner or outer) more quickly. The charges for chamber including the new nut if required are between 150-200.

Is you car on cng or petrol? and what is the averge?
    Race lani Jay ....:-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

car is on cng giving 110 for 55 cylinder petrol par 16km/ liter deti hai.....
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I AM VERY VERY HAPPY THAT MY PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED , MERAY VITZ KE DOORS MAIN AB KOI AWAZ NAI ATA , THIS IS JUST BC (FASTFURIOUS) I DONT KNOW THE EXACT NAME OF THAT BROTHER , THANKS A LOT YAAR , WELL ANOTHER PROBLEM , THORA FREE HOGYA HOON MAIN , FREINDS MERAY VITZ KE DASHBOARD KE ANDER SE AWAZ ATI HAI ,WO BHE LEFT SIDE SE, AWAZ ITNE KHAS NAI BUT TANG KARTI HAI AND PATA CHALTA HAI KE KOI CHEEZ KISE SE TAKRA RAHE HAI , AGAR AISE AWAZ KISE KE VITZ MAIN SE ATI HAI TO PLZ KINDLLY HELP ME OUT TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ILL BE THANKFULL TO U ALL
    -SHAH SAHAB

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar pls can any one help me mujhe throttle body saaf karwani hai aur CAT converter nikal wana hai main karachi main rehta hun koi acha sa mechanic pata hai gulshan iqbal k pass ????
    http://www.darsequran.com/ http://www.aswatalislam.net/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hello any one here ???? karachi ka rehnay wala koi hai :s
    http://www.darsequran.com/ http://www.aswatalislam.net/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ sun2sunny,

Thanks friend for the information... what about check engine light and after cng installation what is the max speed on cng as mine is not going above 110 on cng..

@shahsahab,

Glad to here that the noise problem from your doors is now solved... The main purpose of this forum is to share information which other can benifit.. anyways my name is Asif..
    Race lani Jay ....:-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aoa guyz,

Planning to buy Vitz.......Wanted to ask a few questions.....

1) I've heard the prices have gone up again. Could anybody tell me the current status? What would a 03/04 Vitz cost here in Rwp/ Isb?

2) Is it better to buy from Lahore or Isb?.....If Isb, What are my options? Do we have anybody reliable who would not cheat? Any references would be highly appreciated

3) And I would love to know the experience with Vitz particulalry from my friends here in RWP/ ISB.....the overall experience of owning and maintaining the car in the twin cities? I know people in general are pretty happy but does that hold true as of now?
    -

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List