10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb Vitz Vs Civic - My Understanding

I?ve recently shifted to Vitz from 7th Gen civic, both of these cars are different in almost every way, but since they fall in the same price bracket, I think that demands a review. Either it?s a downgrade or an upgrade boils down to personal preferences. There?s no ?Vitz all the way? or ?Vitz is crap? answer like mostly seen on this forum, and I think it holds true for all comparisons. I?d be brief and push the pointers for further discussion.

Last Ride: Civic VTI Oriel Manual 2003, CNG fitted, totally stock (except CNG obviously).
    Vitz Vs Civic  My Understanding -1182607
    New Ride: Vitz 2006 1.3 2szfe, CVT, F Package, totally stock.
    Vitz Vs Civic  My Understanding -1182608

Build Quality (Upgrade): Vitz feels very well built; doors show lesser flex, quality of upholstery, quality of paint, in all the little details Vitz takes the lead. All these added up to be the most convincing reason for me to shift to it. Civic is however not bad at all, Vitz is just better, which in my opinion holds true for all JDM.

Cabin Noise (upgrade): Civic is good but Vitz 1.3 is much better at keeping the cabin quiet. I?ve driven 1.0L Vitz too; it?s the worst amongst the three. It?s in fact the worst in local market. I might not have shifted to Vitz at all if only 1.0L was available, it?s this bad (just my opinion, your Vitz might better than the one I drove

Grunt/Aggressiveness (Downgrade): Civic is way better than Vitz, especially the manual version I had. Vitz is very ?uneventful?. Constant Acceleration, no wheel spin, no cabin noise, mellow exhaust, put simply it?s not that fun to ?drive?, doesn?t give you a hint that it needs to be pushed and isn?t satisfying if you push. There?s a rubber band like feel between the throttle and response, may be because of the Drive by wire, or the CVT. Even S mode is just boomy and no show. In terms of speed its good & constant acceleration till 130 kmph, but without any hint except the speedometer. This in fact is the most major downgrade I feel, I drove a 1.0L and its worse, I don?t know why people put bumper extension and spoilers to cars which require one to turn the AC off for merely climbing a bridge (Just my opinion, no offence, your 1.0L I?m sure is better than that).

Cockpit / Seating position (Downgrade): 7th Gen Civic?s dials in my opinion are the best looking amongst the local market, just the right balance between elegant and cheesy. Seating position is also better in Civic, down low, but that?s just personal taste. Vitz is again ?uneventful?; there is one speedometer, yes, in the middle. I?ve got white display and it looks better than the orange one. If the seat is pushed all the way up, it seems you?re sliding towards the steering wheel, lowest setting is ok.

Grip/Braking (Downgrade): Although both are good, Civic feel much more planted. Civic?s braking was also phenomenal. Vitz brakes are acceptable, keeping in view the 205 tire width I was running on Civic. Overall Civic might be same, keeping the tire width/quality parameter constant.

Compartments (Upgrade): In real life, they are important; I never kept tissue paper on the dashboard on the civic because of its reflection in the windscreen, however with Vitz it goes in. Many compartments add up to be quiet handy. Cup Holders are placed nicely too. During transition from Civic to Vitz, I had to drive Cuore for a month, without cup-holders and a kid on board; it feels that cup-holders are more important than the windscreen.

Space (Upgrade): With CNG installed, adequate space was available in Civic. Vitz however is a different dimension. With foldable seats the space is huge. Without folding the seats the space is same I had in Civic, a little shorter in width though. Great convenience for occasionally shipping large stuff, like washing machine .

Ground Clearance (Downgrade): Fully loaded Civic was okay for 95% of the speed breakers, Vitz is good for 40%. I don?t worry for about 80% of speed breakers if driving solo.

Petrol Fuel Consumption (Upgrade): Civic on CNG was cheaper than Vitz on petrol; however for petrol Vitz takes the lead; Civic did around 9-11 km/l with AC intercity, here are numbers I?ve observed during 3k run of Vitz.
    Inter-city with AC: 14.75 km/l
    Intra-city with AC, M2 Lahore ? Islamabad: 16.7km/l (Could?ve been better if I were coming back from Islamabad)
    Hill Climb - 50% with ac, Islamabad ? Muree ? Abbottabad - Islamabad: 13.7 km/l

Reliability (Don?t know): Vitz hasn?t given me any problem except boomy water pump, got it replaced, so far everything going good and solid. Reliability is definitely connected to year of production & previous owner, but for the sake of comparison and keeping in view the build quality of JDM, I feel Vitz would be more reliable in the longer run.

Driving Skill (downgrade): I don?t know how to name this, it?s very easy to drive Vitz, I don?t have to increase throttle gradually like in Civic to achieve optimum fuel, just push the throttle fully and it?d manage all by itself, likewise no gear shifting at optimum RPM, no precise movement of the clutch. I personally liked mechanical feel of Civic or driving a manual. Vitz is just a big, good quality toy that takes you from point A-B comfortably. I miss the raw feel.

Comfort (Same): Comfort is more or less the same, I?d say not noticeable, seats in civic were slightly better, suspension (comfort-wise) is slightly better in Vitz. Vitz comfort is closer to corolla in my opinion. Long drive is good too, had no problem doing the chores in Islamabad after driving 400km that day.

Safety (Upgrade): I think everyone knows how Vitz thrashes civic in this department. One of the major reasons for me to shift to Vitz, and goes without saying that this should be a major reason for all car purchases, safety can?t be bought back after the incident.

Bottom line: I?ve moved to Vitz because I needed safety, reliability, fuel efficiency and comfort. I?ve moved to an ?uneventful? car, I think we do this as we grow older.
    I do plan getting an additional totally opposite rubber-burning ride for the soul when the budget permits. I?ve learnt a lot from Pakwheels, and hoping that people learning from my little experience might be a pay-back of some sort.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I very well written comparison. Should help a lot of buyers in deciding what to opt for.

Sine i also own a 2003 Civic, details can be found on https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...onda-civic-vti i think overall civic is far better ride than vitz. Some of the areas where you have rights pointed out its upgrades are supeiror than the mentioned downgrade. Also, one of the areas which can be highlighted further is the "BOOT" that you get with civic. I havent kept a vitz hence cannot comment much on its repair cost, but civic i think is very easy on your pocket. I have been mantaining my ride mainly from Honda, though they are expensive but than the same part will be changed after a much longer millage than the cheaper parts. Moreover, i love civic's AC. Its freezing!! not sure about vitz!! if its similar to what we are getting in the local rolla than civic wins AC race by far.

Happy driving !

Quote Originally Posted by abzia View Post
    I?ve recently shifted to Vitz from 7th Gen civic, both of these cars are different in almost every way, but since they fall in the same price bracket, I think that demands a review. Either it?s a downgrade or an upgrade boils down to personal preferences. There?s no ?Vitz all the way? or ?Vitz is crap? answer like mostly seen on this forum, and I think it holds true for all comparisons. I?d be brief and push the pointers for further discussion.

Last Ride: Civic VTI Oriel Manual 2003, CNG fitted, totally stock (except CNG obviously).
    Vitz Vs Civic  My Understanding -1182607
    New Ride: Vitz 2006 1.3 2szfe, CVT, F Package, totally stock.
    Vitz Vs Civic  My Understanding -1182608

Build Quality (Upgrade): Vitz feels very well built; doors show lesser flex, quality of upholstery, quality of paint, in all the little details Vitz takes the lead. All these added up to be the most convincing reason for me to shift to it. Civic is however not bad at all, Vitz is just better, which in my opinion holds true for all JDM.

Cabin Noise (upgrade): Civic is good but Vitz 1.3 is much better at keeping the cabin quiet. I?ve driven 1.0L Vitz too; it?s the worst amongst the three. It?s in fact the worst in local market. I might not have shifted to Vitz at all if only 1.0L was available, it?s this bad (just my opinion, your Vitz might better than the one I drove

Grunt/Aggressiveness (Downgrade): Civic is way better than Vitz, especially the manual version I had. Vitz is very ?uneventful?. Constant Acceleration, no wheel spin, no cabin noise, mellow exhaust, put simply it?s not that fun to ?drive?, doesn?t give you a hint that it needs to be pushed and isn?t satisfying if you push. There?s a rubber band like feel between the throttle and response, may be because of the Drive by wire, or the CVT. Even S mode is just boomy and no show. In terms of speed its good & constant acceleration till 130 kmph, but without any hint except the speedometer. This in fact is the most major downgrade I feel, I drove a 1.0L and its worse, I don?t know why people put bumper extension and spoilers to cars which require one to turn the AC off for merely climbing a bridge (Just my opinion, no offence, your 1.0L I?m sure is better than that).

Cockpit / Seating position (Downgrade): 7th Gen Civic?s dials in my opinion are the best looking amongst the local market, just the right balance between elegant and cheesy. Seating position is also better in Civic, down low, but that?s just personal taste. Vitz is again ?uneventful?; there is one speedometer, yes, in the middle. I?ve got white display and it looks better than the orange one. If the seat is pushed all the way up, it seems you?re sliding towards the steering wheel, lowest setting is ok.

Grip/Braking (Downgrade): Although both are good, Civic feel much more planted. Civic?s braking was also phenomenal. Vitz brakes are acceptable, keeping in view the 205 tire width I was running on Civic. Overall Civic might be same, keeping the tire width/quality parameter constant.

Compartments (Upgrade): In real life, they are important; I never kept tissue paper on the dashboard on the civic because of its reflection in the windscreen, however with Vitz it goes in. Many compartments add up to be quiet handy. Cup Holders are placed nicely too. During transition from Civic to Vitz, I had to drive Cuore for a month, without cup-holders and a kid on board; it feels that cup-holders are more important than the windscreen.

Space (Upgrade): With CNG installed, adequate space was available in Civic. Vitz however is a different dimension. With foldable seats the space is huge. Without folding the seats the space is same I had in Civic, a little shorter in width though. Great convenience for occasionally shipping large stuff, like washing machine .

Ground Clearance (Downgrade): Fully loaded Civic was okay for 95% of the speed breakers, Vitz is good for 40%. I don?t worry for about 80% of speed breakers if driving solo.

Petrol Fuel Consumption (Upgrade): Civic on CNG was cheaper than Vitz on petrol; however for petrol Vitz takes the lead; Civic did around 9-11 km/l with AC intercity, here are numbers I?ve observed during 3k run of Vitz.
    Inter-city with AC: 14.75 km/l
    Intra-city with AC, M2 Lahore ? Islamabad: 16.7km/l (Could?ve been better if I were coming back from Islamabad)
    Hill Climb - 50% with ac, Islamabad ? Muree ? Abbottabad - Islamabad: 13.7 km/l

Reliability (Don?t know): Vitz hasn?t given me any problem except boomy water pump, got it replaced, so far everything going good and solid. Reliability is definitely connected to year of production & previous owner, but for the sake of comparison and keeping in view the build quality of JDM, I feel Vitz would be more reliable in the longer run.

Driving Skill (downgrade): I don?t know how to name this, it?s very easy to drive Vitz, I don?t have to increase throttle gradually like in Civic to achieve optimum fuel, just push the throttle fully and it?d manage all by itself, likewise no gear shifting at optimum RPM, no precise movement of the clutch. I personally liked mechanical feel of Civic or driving a manual. Vitz is just a big, good quality toy that takes you from point A-B comfortably. I miss the raw feel.

Comfort (Same): Comfort is more or less the same, I?d say not noticeable, seats in civic were slightly better, suspension (comfort-wise) is slightly better in Vitz. Vitz comfort is closer to corolla in my opinion. Long drive is good too, had no problem doing the chores in Islamabad after driving 400km that day.

Safety (Upgrade): I think everyone knows how Vitz thrashes civic in this department. One of the major reasons for me to shift to Vitz, and goes without saying that this should be a major reason for all car purchases, safety can?t be bought back after the incident.

Bottom line: I?ve moved to Vitz because I needed safety, reliability, fuel efficiency and comfort. I?ve moved to an ?uneventful? car, I think we do this as we grow older.
    I do plan getting an additional totally opposite rubber-burning ride for the soul when the budget permits. I?ve learnt a lot from Pakwheels, and hoping that people learning from my little experience might be a pay-back of some sort.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

very nice overview for those who having difficulty in choosing among these two, in my opinion Vitz is more roomy compare to civic, its rear seats are adujustable too, plus vitz are equiped with many useful gadgets like hangers, difrent drawers below seat near dash, Overall in my opinion interior wise vitz.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by humza221 View Post
    I very well written comparison. Should help a lot of buyers in deciding what to opt for.

Sine i also own a 2003 Civic, details can be found on https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...onda-civic-vti i think overall civic is far better ride than vitz. Some of the areas where you have rights pointed out its upgrades are supeiror than the mentioned downgrade. Also, one of the areas which can be highlighted further is the "BOOT" that you get with civic. I havent kept a vitz hence cannot comment much on its repair cost, but civic i think is very easy on your pocket. I have been mantaining my ride mainly from Honda, though they are expensive but than the same part will be changed after a much longer millage than the cheaper parts. Moreover, i love civic's AC. Its freezing!! not sure about vitz!! if its similar to what we are getting in the local rolla than civic wins AC race by far.

Happy driving !
    I've maintained a second hand Civic, I spent much when I bought it, but then on it was reliable to a reasonable extent. Repair cost would be same, filter etc is actually cheaper but doesn't add up to change buying decision.

I've mentioned the Boot, which in my case was partly used by CNG cylinders.

AC is equally good, no issues so far, however original test is coming up this summer.

Yes, as an enthusiast if you compare, vitz or any hatchback for that matter can hardly competer with a sedan. Civic is a good looking car, no doubt about it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

fortunatly i also had 2004 civic and now 1.0l vitz but to me civic was better than vitz may be one reason my vitz is 1.0l and u are comparing it with 1.3l which surely better than 1.0

built quality of civic was also not bad but lacks in safety

to me both rides totally differnt in their class and not compare-able

vitz is good, compact hatchback with better fuel avg

btw nice to see ur 1.3 white fairy seems in neat and clean condition mashallah
    www.facebook.com/AhmadYarsAutoSpa

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nice review
    i have a pros oriel 04
    i couldnt understand this para much
    u mean in civic,u press race slowly to take to full speed but in vitz,u just push it till the end n it will shift gears without rpm jumping to 4-5k?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_yar View Post
    btw nice to see ur 1.3 white fairy seems in neat and clean condition mashallah
    Thats what a detailers eye judges first , btw I really like the flake-pops on your ride, I can hardly maintain white. One thing though, I've used turtle cleaner wax, but there still is oxidation, I don't really understand how there could be a cleaner wax, it should've been a cleaner polish to clear out the oxidation through polishing, all I did was apply and remove, no rubbing as mentioned on the bottle. I've Mothers Pure carnauba wax lying around till I solve that mystery. Which polish do you recommend for this ride? ... I've got step 3 wax, should I get 1 & 2 first ? or can I buy some single stage good polish that could be worked through hand?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    nice review
    i have a pros oriel 04
    i couldnt understand this para much

u mean in civic,u press race slowly to take to full speed but in vitz,u just push it till the end n it will shift gears without rpm jumping to 4-5k?
    Yup, in Vitz you put throttle to the floor, it figures all by itself, RPM go up to a constant level and remain there till you reach the desired speed, since its a CVT.

Whereas civic gives a little lag as if fuel got too lean, and in order not do this, one has to gradually increase the fuel. Thats the difference due to DBW, I might be wrong though.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yup, in Vitz you put throttle to the floor, it figures all by itself and isnt as aggressive as civic, whereas civic gives a little lag as if fuel got too lean, and in order not do this, one has to gradually increase the fuel. Thats the difference due to DBW, I might be wrong though.
    oh yea
    atleast in pros
    when u floor it,first rpm shoots n then it gives a kick,so i avoid quick flooring

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thats what a detailers eye judges first , btw I really like the flake-pops on your ride, I can hardly maintain white. One thing though, I've used turtle cleaner wax, but there still is oxidation, I don't really understand how there could be a cleaner wax, it should've been a cleaner polish to clear out the oxidation through polishing, all I did was apply and remove, no rubbing as mentioned on the bottle. I've Mothers Pure carnauba wax lying around till I solve that mystery. Which polish do you recommend for this ride? ... I've got step 3 wax, should I get 1 & 2 first ? or can I buy some single stage good polish that could be worked through hand?

white is very difficult color, as usually perception is white is easy to care.
    if not care properly its whiteness diminish and start reflecting pale look

cleaner waxes cant work alone until base surface properly cleansed
    i would recomand claying process on ur white fairy as claying is non abrasive option to cleanse the years of polluted painted surface in one go and than cleaner wax and topup with synthetic wax as synthetic waxes comes best on light colors

many options for said 3 products but i prefer

1) clay

mothers or meguiar's clay bar set ( mothers roughly rs3000 and meguiar roughly rs3200 to 3300

2) cleaner wax
    meguiar cleaner wax price may be rs1800 to 2000

3) meguiar nxt synthetic wax price roughly rs2400

look at my 7 years old ex ride white suzuki alto https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...cha-hai-gee-47

if suzuki white can reflect like this than be sure ur jdm vitz can show far better outcomes

feel free to ask anything relating to cars painted surfaces
    www.facebook.com/AhmadYarsAutoSpa

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1) clay
    mothers or meguiar's clay bar set ( mothers roughly rs3000 and meguiar roughly rs3200 to 3300

2) cleaner wax
    meguiar cleaner wax price may be rs1800 to 2000

3) meguiar nxt synthetic wax price roughly rs2400
    Can I skip/substitute claying with something else, because it won't be used alot.

Secondly If claying/polishing is done why to use cleaner wax

Thirdly where do I get hold of this ?

Too much question I know ... I've started reading detailing dreams thread in parallel. My objective is to keep the cleaner for longer, atleast a week, so that I can wash it myself on weekends.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can I skip/substitute claying with something else, because it won't be used alot.

Secondly If claying/polishing is done why to use cleaner wax

Thirdly where do I get hold of this ?

Too much question I know ... I've started reading detailing dreams thread in parallel. My objective is to keep the cleaner for longer, atleast a week, so that I can wash it myself on weekends.
    Ohh mere peyare bhai
    Claying is necessary, its 2007 make and from last few years its in pakistan, its surface must have lot of contamination which u can realize by bagy test

Put ur hand in a plastic shopper bag and wipe on different panels like bonut , roof if u feel resistance, some un-evenness ( which I am sure there would be ) than car skin need claying

My 2010 fresh import vitz required claying and u can ref my thread bilori where I did claying and after just doing roof clay bar was dirty

claying is non abrasive product and totaly safe for clear coat while polishing is slight abrasive and use for removing minor imperfections like swirls and its rich polishing oils give boost to paint tone

Even for getting best out comes from polishing require clean surface without contamination

Claying not only remove all surface even under surface contamination , even make car skin very smooth and silky touch same as its brand new from show room ( btw some time brand new paint also require claying ) claying will remove tar, tree spa, bird dropping marks , skin roughness, uneven ness and many more, will make paint very clean and pure white by removing heavy oxidation
    Claying paint once in 6 monthes quite ok

I don't recomand u polishing here if u don't have experince to handle abrasives

Cleaner waxes or all in one waxes like meguiar cleaner wax having mild polishing oils , clean very very light oxidation which white paints require time to time
    Like once in 2 months , cleaner waxes also mask/hide minor imperfections like light swirls / light scratches etc , its polishing oils give boost to paint and u can protect ur work with nxt wax ,

nxt wax is synthetic wax so provide longer protection
    Can last very easily 1 month even car without shed and weekly shampoo wash , good thing synthetic waxes don't attract much dust like natural waxes and very good thing synthetic waxes don't leave their wax color in paint like mothers step 3 carnuba wax and its regular use make white paint pale / yellowish

So ur route would be
    Claying - cleaner wax - synthetic wax

If u want to remove light swirls permanently than after claying add polishing

U can source mothers clay kit from autoline montgumeri road (give dc studio ref for discounted price )

U can get meguiar's clay kit and nxt wax from dc studio beside toyota garden motors ferozpur road ( give my ref to usman bhai for best discounted prices )
    Meguiar cleaner wax well this u have to find from some relaiable source as I don't know any authentic source

Clay kit will have 2 clay bars of 80 grams each means u can use them for 4 times easily (40 grams each time by cutting in half by any cutter or knife )
    Means enough for 4 years

Cleaner wax , u can do 50 applications easily means if once in 2 months it will last for more than 8 years ( itni tu wax ki life be nahi hoti )

Nxt wax if once a month means one tin will last about 4 years

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ohh mere peyare bhai
    Claying is necessary, its 2007 make and from last few years its in pakistan, its surface must have lot of contamination which u can realize by bagy test

Put ur hand in a plastic shopper bag and wipe on different panels like bonut , roof if u feel resistance, some un-evenness ( which I am sure there would be ) than car skin need claying

My 2010 fresh import vitz required claying and u can ref my thread bilori where I did claying and after just doing roof clay bar was dirty

claying is non abrasive product and totaly safe for clear coat while polishing is slight abrasive and use for removing minor imperfections like swirls and its rich polishing oils give boost to paint tone

Even for getting best out comes from polishing require clean surface without contamination

Claying not only remove all surface even under surface contamination , even make car skin very smooth and silky touch same as its brand new from show room ( btw some time brand new paint also require claying ) claying will remove tar, tree spa, bird dropping marks , skin roughness, uneven ness and many more, will make paint very clean and pure white by removing heavy oxidation
    Claying paint once in 6 monthes quite ok

I don't recomand u polishing here if u don't have experince to handle abrasives

Cleaner waxes or all in one waxes like meguiar cleaner wax having mild polishing oils , clean very very light oxidation which white paints require time to time
    Like once in 2 months , cleaner waxes also mask/hide minor imperfections like light swirls / light scratches etc , its polishing oils give boost to paint and u can protect ur work with nxt wax ,

nxt wax is synthetic wax so provide longer protection
    Can last very easily 1 month even car without shed and weekly shampoo wash , good thing synthetic waxes don't attract much dust like natural waxes and very good thing synthetic waxes don't leave their wax color in paint like mothers step 3 carnuba wax and its regular use make white paint pale / yellowish

So ur route would be
    Claying - cleaner wax - synthetic wax

If u want to remove light swirls permanently than after claying add polishing

U can source mothers clay kit from autoline montgumeri road (give dc studio ref for discounted price )

U can get meguiar's clay kit and nxt wax from dc studio beside toyota garden motors ferozpur road ( give my ref to usman bhai for best discounted prices )
    Meguiar cleaner wax well this u have to find from some relaiable source as I don't know any authentic source

Clay kit will have 2 clay bars of 80 grams each means u can use them for 4 times easily (40 grams each time by cutting in half by any cutter or knife )
    Means enough for 4 years

Cleaner wax , u can do 50 applications easily means if once in 2 months it will last for more than 8 years ( itni tu wax ki life be nahi hoti )

Nxt wax if once a month means one tin will last about 4 years
    I must say I'm honoured to have such a detailed response, no more questions, at least for now ... I'll be at detailing thread to provide the updates ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very detailed review
    U did comparison of almost everything very nicely
    Can,t think of a better signature

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its 4 wheel drive ?
    RIP

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post
    Its 4 wheel drive ?
    Mine isn't however it's available, engine would be 2nz-fe and there'll be "L" mode in transmission.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

HaHa i thought it was opposite.
    RIP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice Summary Brother
    But
    these R two different class of cars
    Glory Glory Manchester United

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by humza221 View Post

Happy driving !
    whats wrong with corolla's AC? its as good as CIVIC or City as i have tried all three,.. recenlty bought Vitz 2009, its AC is, however, just OK...and as far as mileage my honda city 2010 present shape gives better mileage than Vitz and that too with a powerful drive, vitz seems to be under powered
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

we shouldnt be comparing two cars based on how they fall in the same price range..it wont be fair comparing a mehran with corolla or something just because in around 7 lac u can buy both
    Live To Ride ..... Ride To Live
    https://www.facebook.com/seeyouinmyrearviewmirror

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List