Dear all, I know this is an old topic but I need a recent take on this as I am on the verge of buying one. Would appreciate your comments/ suggestions. Thanks.
1. Suzuki Swift 2013 model, 1300cc, Automatic Transmission
2. New Car
3. Not much safety features
4. I have heard that a Japanese swift is better, but the dealers say that it's not imported by the company so any available one would be reconditioned....
5. Worth Rs 13,98,000
6. Petrol consumption???????
7. Resale value???????
1. Toyota Vitz, 1300cc, Automatic Transmission (I have seen a 2011 model but then people say that latest the version the more damaged the car would be)
2. Being reconditioned one can never be sure as to how much it had been initially damaged + mileage run
3. Good interior + safety features (but then being reconditioned it's not necessary e.g: that the air bags would work at the 11th hour or not)
4. I have heard that the tyers etc. of vitz need to be changed.
5. Spending around 12 lac on 2009 model & 14 lac on 2011 model??? How wise is this???
6. Petrol consumption?????????
7. Resale value of 1000cc is very good but of 1300cc is not good.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad